Black Crusade Reboot Gameplay Thread!

Sanakht catches sight of Patricia at work with the heavy bolter turret. He sighs as she replies out loud. He replies aloud intoning in his deep voice, "I give you @JennyDK access to communicate at the speed of thought and yet you still use your voice... and my name is Sanakht." He approaches the Heretek and her work +Can your servo skull accomplish the rest of the work on it's own? We are to open the doors to the compound. No doubt more interesting works lie inside.+

Edited by Solomon
tag

After a while the huge turret seems to be up and running as it stirs to life once more. Patricia rolls her eyes at having to spend her much spare focus and time on trivial matters like this."This is soon over San @Solomon . I have no idea how your juju works. No one informed me that mind juju would be part of this and if you wanted me to use it, then tell me in advance perhaps? My job is to provide tech support and that is what I am doing. I can have my skull come to once we have no more need of the turret. Mr. Gibbers hates being out here alone", she tells him with little interest.

The massive turret begins to spray the enemy soldiers with a hail of bolts, surely taking down at least one or two easily and quick.

Once the task is over with, she simply gets to the nearest safest spot she can be at and pull out the robot she was tinkering with before."Allright...just tell me when we move on", she tells the man in armour.

Edited by JennyDK

+Just think AT me or anyone else and that will get the message across.+  He watches as the bolter is made operational again. +Excellent work; now let us leave.+ The tides of the warp pull around the heretic allowing her to move much quicker allowing her to keep pace with an Astartes in full sprint Sanakht leads @JennyDK  to the door, while reducing a few straggling guards men to ash with his inferno combi-bolter.

Ruva took Urial's gauntlet in hers, smiling inside her helmet. 'It would be so much harder if their corpse hadn't been such a bastard that they were all terrified of what he'd made them.'

She did not let down her guard as she turned back to the pitched battle the Blood Angels were rapidly losing. "For now Urial, find the gifts of your Ascension. The is the hard work of liberty to do."

As he heard the voice of Sanakht @Solomon run through his thoughts would pass on, +Removed the generators for their power, returning to wall, land speeder behind+ As Segmir pulled out his plasma turning to fire at said blood angel speeder, with a click it fired upon the speeder, causing chunks of metal to fly from his loyalist chaser. Though his power armor did not fair any better, marks and holes printed on his armor form the speeders assault cannon. Segmir decided best as he removed a krak grenade throwing behind himself hearing the explosion he understood he hit his mark ridding himself of the hunter

When approaching the wall he noticed Rage @Dozle The Crusader burning down the Marines that stood in his way, Segmir aimed up his plasma pistol firing towards Rage, only to have it strike an assault blood angel attempting to jump on the terminator +Your left+ is all he mentioned before driving past the terminator vicinity to strike at any other assault Marines in the path of the bike, chainsword and bolter fire chipping away at the Fallen Space marine as he rushed by with plasma talons firing and power sword slicing along ceramite plate.

Out of the shadows to Rage's right a Blood Angel's Company Champion ambushed the Terminator as if from nowhere, in a beautiful figure-of-eight attack he removes the spout of Rage's heavy flamer and severs the fuel line and slashes through the barrels of his rotary cannon which collapses like a pile of dropped pipes to the ground. In an instant Rage is disarmed of his heavy weapons!

Rage through down  what left of his heavy flamer and his mini gun he pulled out of his back was his custom lighting sword when he was part of the black templar and point it at the blood angle champion "i will make you pay what you did to my weapons with your life or what ever is left from severing him "   

• Love 1

The Champion, a bare helmed handsome and fair haired Astartes, wearing ornate artificer armor and wielding a power sword and a storm shield, saluted Rage honorably then went on the attack! "For the Emperor!" He declared, his master strokes seeming to come at Rage from all directions at once!

Ruva, standing out in the open, got hit by a dozen stalker bolts nearly simultaneously. Her armor protected her from all the bolts but one, though she suffered several head shots that crumpled her eyes lenses and destroyed her HUD, making her helmet a blinding piece of twisted wreckage. One bolt penetrated a weak spot on her hip and detonated partially inside, freezing the joint through damage and spackling her hip with shrapnel causing a painful pattern of bleeding wounds as she was spun around and cast to the ground by the force of the assault.

Segmir felt the bullet as he turned back to see the dead marine thanks to Rage..."Hmph" a stout noise of confirmation between the two until he heard the clashing of blade, taking notice of the veteran fighting the chaos Terminator. Though Segmir dismounted from his bike noticing another peculiar sight. Blood angels coming to assist the veteran as Segmir stepped between them and Rage. He unsheathed his power sword from it's scabbard, prepped his poise with the standard Zweihander combat pose. "Do finish quickly terminator. Or there might not be enough left" As Segmir rushed the squad of Marines, feinting to throw into a thrust, cutting at wrist to slide up to the throat. The paint on his armor being chipper away due to the blood angels own weaponry his helm sliding to an incoming stab for his eyes. The red rage...he could see it, as the enemy began heightening on their assault. Wanting nothing but the death of the fallen space marine blocking them from the path to their veteran.

49 minutes ago, Dozle The Crusader said:

Rage swing his lighting blade hitting the champions sword at its guard  and used his one hand to push back the shield using his brute strength to knock the shield away and pushed him away    for Rage to be ready to swing with all of his strength 

Rage is far stronger than his opponent even before his Terminator warplate is taken into consideration, so the Champion goes with Rage's shove and falls all the way back, rolling then coming to his feet some distance away beyond the reach of Rage's power swing. The Champion begins to circle Rage.

"Your livery, whom are you Champion of Chaos? I want your name so I can add it to my warscrolls as a warrior of note I have slain!"

"Black Templars? Truly? You have fallen far my Brother." The Blood Angels Champion said, sounding first surprised then genuinely sad. "I am Rhonin of The Blood Angels, Company Champion of the Tenth Company, The Scouts Company, serving under the noble Captain Borgio." The Blood Angel repeated his noble salute.

"Now that we know who each other are shall we resume trying to kill each other?"

Ruva roared in anger as she tumble to the ground. +There are more!+  the sorceress screamed mentally into the psychic link. She clawed the helmet from her head as she stood up. Her Legionnaire anatomy blocked the worst of the pain in her hip despite the chunks of ceramite lodged in her flesh.

+Patricia @JennyDK, get those Bolter turrets active and on their reinforcements!+ she commander through @Solomon  Sanakht's sorcery.

Her grip tightened on her Force Sword as she opened her mind wide to the warp. Anger roared through her veins like Promethium, building a firestorm of retribution. She summoned pain.

She opened the rift to the Warp above the enemy's formation and lightless purple fire washed over them. The unholy flames billowed and roiled out of control, boiling over Urial, Hadrius and Ruva herself.

Her skin boiled and bones shattered all at once, blinding her and deafening her to the screams around her. The Lord of Excess had found her as well and a skull like grin could be seen splitting her face as she let the suffering wash over her.

"There Hadrius!" The sorceress shrieked through the agony that racked the whole of her awareness. "Khorne cannot give you that!"

She strode forward, aware of every nerve in a way she had never been, her whole body wreathed in warp fire, Force Sword at the ready.

She drew her Bolt Pistol.

The time of reckoning was upon them.

• Love 1

Across the jungle fifty six Scout Marines, the young novices of the Blood Angels wearing far lighter Carapace Armor and wielding the sniper-like Stalker Boltguns followed Captain Borgio and his command squad in an surprise assault of a small band of Traitor Marines whom had attacked the Depot. In what was supposed to be a training exercise that by some twist of fate had become real war the Captain and deployed Scouts took it upon themselves to cleanse this scourge.

Every Traitor Astartes was picked out by the Scouts as the primary threats and subject to a hail of highly accurate sniper fire, with the exception of Rage, whom they left alone to honorably duel Rhonin.

The Captain and the rest of his command squad have yet to be seen but the fifty six Scouts close in from every direction.

The Scouts were spread far apart but a score of them boiled alive in Ruva's assault in an instant. Striding out of firestorm, protected by his now failing Rosarius force field, A Blood Angels Chaplain in abyss black armor strode forth, raising his Crozius in wordless challenge to Ruva, and made to meet her in combat and avenge the hapless Scouts. 

Ruva threw her head back, cackling like a woman possessed her dark hair dancing about her almond shaped face as her nerves seared in the black, lightless Warp fire.

"You have done your job already, Chaplain!" She called, her voice cracking as waves of pain shook her. "They are already dead, you do not have to convince them to die!"

Her psychic bolts would not be as devastating against the Chaplain as a Librarian, but they were the first ones in the magazine and might finish his Rosarius.

Ruva fired rapidly, her aim true across the short distance between them.

Sanakht received the sending from Ruva with excellent timing he began improving his wards just before a hail of sniper fire assaulted them. In response he turned @JennyDK and himself invisible and activates his prismatic staff. Dozens of fractal images of Sanakht burst in every direction some diving for cover, other's leveling their combi-bolter out at the jungle, some running towards it hurling psychic flame, some retreating, and yet more that summon daemons to wreak havoc.  Sanakht however stayed in place; working on a divination to locate the leader of the enemy forces.

He sent a thought to Ruva giving her a cryptic message implying that someone on the battle-barge likely knew this information and did not share it. +Fate has its architects; who built this one?+ He could feel the warp seethe with anger as @WritesNaughtyStories Ruva unleashes a massive roiling tide of flame. His mind sorts through the tangled webs of fate
intertwined with the skein of destiny, moved about by the capricious winds of circumstance, taking great concentration especially amidst the chaos Ruva had sown. 

Sanakht finally divines the true location of the enemy commanders a Land Raider in the jungle that contained the captain, a techmarine, an apothecary, and most interestingly a librarian. He considers sending the information to Ruva, but with his last sending he had felt how much she was being affected by her own power. +@Guroda There are scouts in the jungle slaughter them and check up on Patricia, she's currently invisible+

Sanakht begins moving quickly under his invisibility sprinting to Ruva's location to aid her. He arrives seeing Ruva's muscles spasming in pain as her face is twisted in a manic grin of extreme pleasure. He was going to cause a time flux to heal her, but she seemed to be enjoying herself so he instead focused on the approaching chaplain.

He hammered his will against the chaplain making the enemies emotions flare up. Sanakht focused on the despair of his failure to protect the newest members of the chapter, his fear that he would fall without avenging them, and most importantly his rage.

Edited by Solomon
commas