Hi! I’m Charlie

Hi!

You can call me Charlie! I’m 18,(19 on the fourth)  and have been poking around the adult roleplay community, I guess you can say I’ve graduated from non-adult roleplay(Not that I won’t do more!) 

i guess  there are a few things you should know about me, First off, I have Borderline Multiple Personality Disorder, So please bare with me I might not act the same all the time. Which I suppose is good for role playing 😂

second, I don’t lie, if your writing stinks I’m gonna tell you! Of course I’m going to be Politeand kind  about it. But I won’t lie to you.

Thamks for popping your head in on this! If you wanna drop me a message bellow feel free!
~Charlie

Greetings Charlie. I wish you a warm welcome to the site and it is nice to meet you 🙂

It is good to be open and honest about your experiences and of course any things that we should keep in mind, so thank you for being clear about that.

Honesty is a really good trait to have as long as you remember to be nice and polite about it, but you already know this of course.

Feel free to say hi if you ever should want to ^^

Good luck in  your time here ❤️

• Senior Staff

Welcome to our community, Charlie! ❤️ If you haven't already, please take a look at our Starter Pack to help you get started.

Don't worry at all about being brutally honest. Everyone here is an adult so they should be able to handle criticism. As Jenny said, honesty is a good trait to have!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any other staff members with purple names. We'll help you in any way we can!

Archived