Teen brother and sister (WNS x Tsuki)

Nate drew his sister up to him, wrapping his arms around her, "Kina-san..." he murmured into her soft lips that had just given him such pleasure and still tasted faintly of his seed. "That was amazing. Does it feel that good when I kiss you that way?" he asked. He hoped so. He loved going down on her, and wanted it to be the same kind of experience where she could feel his limitless adoration.

He caressed her wet skin reverently, "I love you, sissy. Only you." he admitted finally and kissed her full, soft lips again. He pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her as a wave of affection washed over him. He held her, resting and content to feel their naked flesh reunited until the water ran cold.

he shivered and squealed, nearly falling in his rush to turn around and turn off the water. He stumbled out of the shower and grabbed a towel which he offered to Yukina, wrapping her in the towel as she climbed out of the shower. as he folded his arms over her to warm her, Nate hated the towel. It was a strange an unwelcome barrier between the twins. When they'd both stopped shivering Nate gave a little laugh, "Come on, Kina-san - let's eat. If we don't make ourselves stop I might starve to death making love to you." He said with a slight giggle.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Kina let herself be lulled by the arms of the twin, his words were a gift wrapped by their naked bodies together as he decorated that package with an intense and adoring kiss. The young woman did not reply in words, she did so by replying with her body: she wrapped her arms around him, while her tongue was trapped in a slow and wet dance. The young woman groaned slightly, before the cold water suddenly awakened her senses. Yukina laughed loudly as she shivered. "I want your specialty little brother," she said as she blushed at his bravado.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up