Teen brother and sister (WNS x Tsuki)

"The usual". Yukina and his brother had been mistakenly placed in different classes, so their schedules and courses did not match.

Coincidentally that afternoon she had returned shortly after him: their parents would have been at work until late in the evening so they were alone.

"I have a lot to study so I'm in my room" Yukina was about to go up the stairs when she turned around: she was strangely in a bad mood.

"Here. This letter is for you. Mina Yokozuna, a classmate of mine."

Even that day, as had happened too often since the twin had become a teenager, the young woman was a messenger for her classmates, friends or any female interested in him.

Edited by Tsuki

He took the letter with a slightly annoyed squint, "Hey - don't be mad at me, sissy - I didn't write the thing." He gave her a wink, "Besides, you know there's only one girl for me  anyway, right?" He kissed her on the cheek affectionately and took the letter to the kitchen. He paused in the hallway, "Yuki - you want a snack? I'm starved. What did mom say about dinner, anyway?" he called over his shoulder. He hardly waited for her reply before he was in the kitchen, letter thrown on the the counter while he stood in front of the open pantry.

He rubbed the back of his neck as he tried to find something that appealed. A minute later he was repeating the ritual in front of the refrigerator. "Fuck this." he mumbled. He picked up the bottle of orange juice and tossed the lid on the counter beside the letter and gathered the letter. He was gulping juice out of the bottle as he walked up  stairs and let himself into Yukina's room.

He flopped on her bed with a sigh and sat the juice on the floor. He started opening the letter, but stopped. "Any bets on what she wants?" He asked, waving the torn corner at his sister.

Yukina heard him come in. Every day the same scenario was repeated: she had to study but he slipped into her room disturbing her.

"I told you I want to study"

Yukina turned to her brother with crossed arms and with a grim look.

"What is there to bet on? She wants to go out with you, ask you to become your boyfriend, do those things couples do and maybe she'll want fuck with you one day different from her birthday unlike the others."

The girl's tone was loose and obvious: what was being repeated with her brother was now a cliché.

"Anyway, read the letter: a bet is a bet. If I win, I will clean the room for the next month. And what do you bet?"

At that moment she threw a bag of  chips onto his stomach

"Try not to eat too much junk before dinner" she shook her head and turned before letting her smile leak. She couldn't stay mad at him for long.

"Ughh... C'mon, sis... enough with the damn homework." Nate cajoled.

When Yukina turned to face him Nate rolled into his side and propped his head up on his elbow, "I bet she wants to know if I'm going to ask her to the school dance."He rolled his eyes, "Fuck, just go with me... Mina? Really? Those big tits just aren't my thing and she thinks they make her so hot... I bet they flop all over the place and sound gross doing it."

Nate started to open the envelope but stopped, "Wait - you realize that you set yourself up to lose, right?  If you're right you clean, and if I'm right I get to choose something." He pointed out with a grin.

He rolled off the bed gracefully and waved the note at his sister, "I love you, Yuki - you take good care of me even when you don't mean to." He danced over to her and kissed her on the cheek, "So.... If I'm right you go to the dance with me instead or - and since you messed up your bet, I'll let you choose - you skip that homework and come skinny dipping with me right now."

He gave her his best smile, the one she really did love, and hooked his thumb at the backyard pool.

He offered her the envelope, "As an additional consolation, you can open it."

"When will you stop being a fool ?!"

Yukina's cheeks became hot embers as he placed his warm lips on her soft cheek. From an early age they had been very close twins. However with the onset of adolescence Yukina understood that something strange was being created in their relationship and the problem was her! She was attracted to her brother: physically but above all emotionally. Deep inside the girl brooded romantic feelings toward Nate. Since she understood it, she had raised a wall, while continuing to take care of him. The girl snatched the letter from Nate, opened it, and scanned the lines quickly.

'~ Little hearts ... I have liked you for a long time ... I would like to ask you to go out .... a good opportunity would be THE SCHOOL DANCE ... Little hearts ~ Damn he had won the bet! "

Yukina snorted loudly as she got up from her chair and slammed the letter against her brother's chest.

"I'm going to put on the costume"

The girl saw the sly smile printed on her brother's face. She took an old fuchsia bikini with white polka dots from the closet and went to change.

'Why does it always end up doing everything I want? "

The young woman reached the swimming pool and dived: she swallowed when she saw Nate in costume. The pout drawn on Yukina's face was a mask that hid the gallop of her heart.

'Damn if I don't calm down he'll hear it too!' she thought bringing a hand to heart level. To divert attention, she decided to return to the topic of dance: "You keep stressing me out with the history of school dance. Who says you that I don't already have a companion?"

Nate accepted the harshly returned letter with a friendly smile. "Don't be mad, Yuki - I hate it when you're mad at me." He pleaded as she stalked out to change. He took the letter, shaking his head as he walked and got his own swim suit on. 

When Yuki came out in her bikini he gasped softly. He felt himself beginning to twitch in his suit. She really was far more attractive than the other girls in school. Had she been even a little less serious and strict, she'd have a dozen letters of her own. Nate was kind of glad that she was so studious because it meant he could kind of keep Yuki to himself.

"Why don't you have a date to the dance?" He asked as the twins walked through the house. "Because they're all scared of you. You're the prettiest girl in the class but you scare people, Yuki." He wrapped his arm around her, "But not me."

He watched Yukin dive in and wasn't sure if she was SO innocent that she didn't know what skinny dipping was or was just trying to get out of it. He dove in after her and surfaced with a splash. "You need to relax, sis." Nate said as he swam to the edge of the pool and climbed out. He stood on the hot concrete and stripped off his suit.

He smirked broadly, "I said skinny dip, Yuki - off with it. OR do you want to go to the dance with me?"

He dove back in a swam towards her, only half aware of how aroused he'd become.

Skinny deep ... skinny deep "You mean nak-".

At that moment Nate took off his costume and she almost lost her few years of life. Her heart missed more than a beat.

They had bathed naked since childhood, but she hadn't seen her brother's naked body for several years.

"We are no longer kids! Idiot!"

Yukina turned, red in the face.

'If only I understood ... it would have been better to say yes to the dance'

The girl ran her hands over her face nervously.

'What I do?' he repeated herself several times, feeling like the prey of a shark.

"I don't scare the boys, I just don't care! If you want the truth, I received a couple of letters for the dance and a direct invitation. Exactly like yours ... maybe I'm the one who will not go home alone that night ".

It was clear that it was only a half-truth: she had really received those few invitations, but she had declined them all. Why then had she just said the last sentence? Yukina was frustrated and embarrassed and ... irritated by her brother's attitude.

'Or you are in love and simply jealous' suggested her conscience.

In another life he would have accepted Nate's invitation: but not in that world where they were twins. She couldn't... That situation was at least wrong.

Nate surfaced in front of her, "You have a date for the dance?" He shook his head with a confident smile. "Yukina." He began as he tugged at the shoulder strap of her bikini, "We have known each other for every second of our entire lives." he slid it off her shoulder, "You think those boys are stupider than I am. You didn't say yes to one of them just like I didn't say yes to Mina."

He slipped a finger under the other strap and lifted it off her shoulder, "See - if you'd relax, and admit you feel things, and that it does feel really good to be bad, you might tell one of those boys yes." He turned her gently and undid the fastening at the back of her bikini top. He pushed off the bottom of the pool and swam away on his back, unconcerned that his stiffening penis cut through the surface of the water like a periscope.

"You know, your nipples were hard before I took your top off... " He reached the side and flipped over and began to swim lazily back toward his twin sister. "Why do you think I want you to go to the dance with me anyway?" He asked swimming past her, leaving her space to get comfortable.

"Nate you know you shouldn't be interested in my love life!".

For her brother she was like an open book and this irritated her.

When the young woman felt the boy's hands slowly undress her, she began to shiver dramatically.

"So should I just relax and say yes to some boy? Is that what you want, little brother?"

Yukina only called him little brother when she wanted to emphasize her superiority: she was born first and this made her the major of the two.

As his fingers passed over her skin her nipples became hard as little precious stones: in a few moves she found herself without  top. Her brother's erection that split the water did not escape her eyes: her heart skipped a beat, her jaws became dry and something began to melt between her thighs. It was wrong! Terribly sublime and attractive but wrong. The young woman turned away from her brother and dived to cover her nakedness.

"I don't know why you want to go to the dance with me! Probably to keep away, those girls who hit on you" 

Edited by Tsuki

2 hours ago, Tsuki said:

"Nate you know you shouldn't be interested in my love life!".

"Why not? You seem interested enough in mine for it to irritate you." He said as he swam lazily, rolling on to his back to regard his sister. He rolled back on to his belly and swam idly around his sister enjoying the feel of the water on his naked skin and the forbidden pleasures of flaunting the rules and being naked with his very sexy twin.

2 hours ago, Tsuki said:

"So should I just relax and say yes to some boy? Is that what you want, little brother?"

"Depends on the boy, I guess." He answered, ignoring the barn about having been born two minutes before him. She'd used it to get the better of him dozens of times, but today he had managed to get the better of her.

He felt bad about it, he adored her and he knew she just need to let go a little.

As she dove under the water, he let he go although he desperately wanted to grab her and shake her. Or embrace her. He did neither. He tread water and waited.

When she finally surfaced and said,

2 hours ago, Tsuki said:

"I don't know why you want to go to the dance with me! Probably to keep away, those girls who hit on you"

He chuckled, "Not exactly." 

He stretched his arms out along the edge of the pool and stretched out, kicking his legs slowly. "So, are you going with me or are those bottoms coming off?"

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories

Yukina reflected on the options left by her brother: go to the ball or remain completely naked in front of him. She dived and swimmed away. Dancing was a mere social convention: boring. However, staying naked in front of him would have been: risky. Yukina thought about Nate's soft lips, the delicate touch of her fingers and her body that surrounded her manhood, the young woman squeezed her legs to block the tingling sensation that was spreading in her belly. Yukina emerged next to her red and hot brother

"You are blackmailing me, little brother" she inhaled and shook her head "... I come ... I come with you" the last words were barely audible. The young woman was a coward: she would always choose the least dangerous option in order not to admit what she felt.

Nate gave his sister the broad, genuine smile they both used when they were truly happy. It was rare and mostly used with each other.

He wrapped her in his arms and pulled her into a tight, excited embrace, his stuff member pressing against her bikini bottoms and the warm skin of her body. The contrast between the cool water of the pool, the fabric of her swimsuit and her skin drew an involuntary shiver from him. Her breasts pressed against him and he could feel the poke of her erect nipples.

"Guess what, Yuki," he said excitedly, "I got a date with the prettiest girl in school! I've been trying to get her to go out with me for SSOO long - but she's always so serious..."

He kissed her cheek and let her go, "I did not blackmail you," he said with a slightly less intense smile as he poked one of her nipples gently and playfully, "you bet first and I gave you a choice."

Nate gave his beloved sister a wink, "I think you chose the right boy, though." The bright, secret smile returned.

When Yukina saw the happiness printed on her brother's face, she broke up: she wanted to make him happy forever. The girl immediately canceled the thought, but could not remove the smile that had sprung on her face. When he hugged her the girl felt the solidity of his brother's body. Yukina shook her head still seeing him as her little twin and yet his body was showing her that he was a man. The light of the sun that shattered on the drops of water that beaded his hair created plays of light that made it even more beautiful. Yukina blushed as she ran her fingers through his thin bangs, pulling them away from his face to observe the large indigo eyes.

"It's not a date and you know it ... you're so silly ..." her smile became sweet and affectionate. The girl's heart was speeding up as a warm sensation was spreading through her mind making her dizzy. The touch of Nate on the nipple caught her off guard. The boy's closeness had made her body more sensitive and a moan escaped her lips.

Edited by Tsuki

On 20/06/2020 at 10:54, Tsuki said:

"It's not a date and you know it ... you're so silly ..."

"how's is it not  a date, Yuki? You and I are going to a dance together, and I plan on dancing with you." He let his hands fall to her hips and began to sway with her, rocking his hips and shoulders to an unheard rhythm. His erection rubbed against her and the water swirled softly around them, stimulating him further.

He pressed her hips forward, against him tightly, "Tell me you don't feel it too, Yuki..." he sang in time to his swaying body. Nate bent to kiss his sister. Not on the cheek but on the mouth. "There's only one girl I want sissy. The prettiest, smartest and, no one but me knows it, nicest. You." He said and pressed his lips to hers.

Nate kissed Yuki deeply, grinding his hard member against the warm skin of her belly and the cool fabric of her bikini bottoms. He lifted his head finally and pivoted around her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Dance with my Yuki - it's just you and me." He said, letting his hands dance over her belly to her breasts.

Nate was all Yukina wanted and all she had to stay further away from. Yet that afternoon she had been the one who lowered her guard and allowed her twin to sink into the breach of her emotions. His words were like hot and fluid honey, which flowed sensually along her veins, igniting every nerve end.

"Nate ..." she whispered her brother's name before being kidnapped by that sweet and mellifluous kiss, ambassador of deep feelings of guilt but harbinger of wonderful joys of the senses. The young woman moaned, while the dance moved into their mouths: intertwined tongues, which aspire to the same infinite goal. Yukina felt the twin's virility make its way along her skin: if she didn't stop, she would drag her into an erotic and sensual game from which she would have no escape. His hands were tenaciously clinging to her flesh through light and tantalizing caresses, while each of his armor crumbled prey to desire. The young woman moaned louder when he reached her breast: she would dance all night in those arms.

"Yes..." Nate whispered when he felt his beloved sister relax against him. He could feel the tension go and kissed her shoulder, rubbing his head against hers affectionately like a cat. He his hands pressed her breasts softly once but wrapped around her, embracing her with a mixture of desire, devotion and pure adoration.

He could feel his erection pressed against the firm, feminine curve of her bottom but for the moment wanted only to hold her, feel her skin against his and sway softly to the rhythm only they knew. He raised his head and kissed her ear, "I love you, sissy." he whispered as he kissed her ear softly. His hips swayed with hers gently in to cool water of the pool.

"Remember when we were little and held each other all night?" he asked, resting his head against hers, his hands sliding over her ribs. "I have always wanted that. Just that, big sissy holding me." He kissed her again with a smile, "Well, maybe more now - but always, only you."

On 6/24/2020 at 12:36 AM, WritesNaughtyStories said:

I love you, sissy.

At the sound of those words Yukina freeze.

'Don't say it,' he thought.

While her heart was filled with that sweet melancholy of those words that should never have existed, her body swayed to the rhythm of that of her Twin as if they were tied directly by the red thread of destiny.

Shakes of pleasure went through the young girl's body every time Nate's hoarse, low voice flowed into her ears.

On 6/24/2020 at 12:36 AM, WritesNaughtyStories said:

"Remember when we were little and held each other all night?" he asked, resting his head against hers, his hands sliding over her ribs. "I have always wanted that. Just that, big sissy holding me." He kissed her again with a smile, "Well, maybe more now - but always, only you."

"Nate ...." was a sigh or perhaps a moan that came out of the young woman's mouth.

The scent of her brother's skin attracted her enough to rest her lips on her: the flavor awakened her senses like a jolt and her thighs rubbed harder against Nate's excitement.

She needed to hold him three arms: she had pushed him away for too long without being able to detach him from her anyway. Now he could no longer stop.

"I'm here Nate. I will keep holding you forever If that's what you want" Yukina squeezed the little brother in her arms responding with a kiss

When Yukina kissed him Nate melted against her, relishing the feel of her arms around him. He returned the kiss eagerly, seeking out her tongue. Nate lifted Yukina in his arms, pulling her tightly against him as he walked her to the edge of the pool.

At the edge Nate lifted his sister onto the pool deck and ended their kiss, letting his hands fall to the waist band of her suit. "Swim naked with me?" He asked as he began to slide her suit off her. 

Nate slid his hands to her back and into the back of Yukina's bikini bottom. The soft skin of her behind felt good against his hands as he lifted the beautiful young woman off the concrete. He pulled her bottoms to her thighs and gasped in awe and excitement when he revealed her bare sex.

"Yuki, you're so much more beautiful than I ever realized."  He pulled her suit the rest of the way off and dropped it in the pool. He pushed Yukina's knees apart and sunk into the pool, letting his arms on the pool deck and the water support him as he lowered his head to her bare sex. His eyes were fixed on Yuki's amber eyes as he moved to kiss her between her strong, shapely thighs.

Because she was letting her brother take her there, not on the edge of the swimming pool, but on the edge of an abyss from which she would never rise again. The girl's skin was shaken by long chills.

"Nate what are you doing? ...." Yukina knew perfectly well what the twin "We can't ..." was doing

Embarrassment had dyed her cheeks a bright red that contrasts with the amber color of her eyes.

Trembling and with a heart in her throat, she let Nate undress her completely.

'Stop him. Stop it now ', however her mind was completely detached from that body which the young man was effortlessly shaping as he pleased.

"Nate ... ple -..." at that moment she felt the boy's soft and warm lips settle on the thin and delicate flesh of her thighs. The thrill was powerful, she moaned as her nipples became hard as steel pearls. She was sure she would die as her heart ran from her chest.

"Shhh... Yuki, it's perfect. You're perfect." He kissed her again, closer to the flushing petals of her budding womanhood. "We're perfect."

It had always been the two of them. Since before conscious memory they had been physically and emotionally entwined. This ntimacy felt as natural to Nate as breathing. That the world was fish that didn't breathe and thought it alien and terrible concerned him not at all.

Again Nate looked into those perfect amber eyes and saw the only woman he had ever seen as desirable. Since he'd thought of women as arousing, there had only ever been Yukina. And here, now, she wss.

He kissed her tentatively on her stiffening bud at the top of her sex, watching her face. The face that so much looked like his own that it was their shared face. The sweet, musky scent and taste of her filled his head in a way that vision did not. It was a welcome invasion of his awareness that washed him into his sister. His tongue flicked out, exploring the length of her damp lower lips. He drew first one, then the other, into his own lips to kiss each one.

With his right hand he sought the fingers of her left hand as his left pushed gently on her mound to further expose her pleasure button. Again his lips brushed against it before his tongue slithered toward her opening. He could not imagine wanting to do this for anyone so much as he did for his sister.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up