At least sis likes him! (JennyDK & OneUp)

@OneUp

It is another Friday evening and her dear brother is spending yet another weekend completely isolated in his dark room with nothing but a pair of monitors and a TV screen lighting up the messy, smelly and really hot room. It has been like this ever since she can remember and the only ones visiting him is sadly those of equal looks, smell and such. Of course, with things being like this, it has not at all been a success with the opposite sex.

Mary is still too young to be aware of the courting thing and of course sex, but even she can tell that he is having issues of some kind, despite not knowing what they are exactly. She has been with him a few times where his clumsy, nervous and awkward attempts to flirt with someone has been shot down before they even finished or got started. So naturally she feels bad for her brother and wants to try and help him, but fully unaware of how to do so. In fact, she thinks about him quite lot. Even though he simply insists on sitting alone most of the time, she still tries to spend more time with him and it has gotten even more intense lately.

Our parents are out for the weekend, meaning we are left back on our own, but this time she is not really hanging out with any friends from school or local playground or neighbourhood.

Her brother did of course make sure there was food, but like normal it was just a pair of pizzas and such, so that is pretty predictable for her. She still loves pizza, but she wish he could give it a try at least.

Sitting all alone gets boring very fast, so she finally goes downstairs to the basement to knock on the door.

Corey was sat in his room, laptop opened in front of him. He was watching one of his explicit videos, after facing rejection again not too long ago. Though it looked like he was about to be interrupted by his sister, which was odd considering it was the weekend. He knew she typically liked to be out and about these days, ‘what could she possibly want today’? He thought. 

He quickly shut off the video on his screen and grabbed a blanket to cover himself, placing it over his lower half. “Come in!“ he yelled, as he turned to face the door. The room wasn’t in the best condition, well, it never was either way.

Mary would be welcomed to an odd stench if she were to open the door, And it smelled as if he hadn’t cleaned himself in over a week. There were clothes scattered all around the floor, his bed, and closet. There was an empty pizza box right in front of the door, that would have been easily pushed back. He had an opened bag of chips sitting at the chair behind him, with a few of its contents scattered around as well. The only thing that may have looked somewhat neat was the figurines he collected, stacked on a shelf near the entrance of his room. 

He sat, awaiting her entrance. There were sweat stains all around the shirt he was wearing, and the folds of his fat were easily noticeable from how tight the shirt he was wearing. His hair was untidy, and there was sweat even dripping down from his face, despite the fact he was sitting. He kept a blanket over his lower half, as he’d only been wearing boxers due to the heat. The older male moved to stretch his arms, and the smell only got worse. His shirt was moist, and darkened from all the sweat that gathered from underneath his arms. 

He wore glasses, with longer black hair. His eyes always looked as though they were squinted, and he had mustache still growing in. There was something going on underneath the blanket, but she more than likely wouldn’t have known.

• Like 1

The door opens up and she is met with what feels like a sheer wall of heat and stench. Of course, she is not SO dense that she cannot recognize that Corey is not like other his own age and that he should probably have moved out long ago and many others things that is very obvious. All in all, she knows that many others dislike his looks, his stench and so on - even our parents, so even at home he doesn't really get much support to try and get out of all these bad habits.

Still, even with all those elements, she loves her older brother - as far as she knows, just a normal love for a sibling. The heavy smell almost knocks her out and she could swear it has been at least 6 weeks where she knows he has not been near the shower and it's very easy to tell. What really draws her to spend more time with him is how he seems so nice and sweet once they do hang out together. There is nothing like him and she looks up to him, at least in how he treats others and in his general attitude, once you get to know him and spend time with him.

"Hey Corey. Sorry to disturb you. I...I just wanted some company...can I...can I be in here? I will be still and quiet...if that helps. I...I brought us both a soda...", she says, hoping he is not bothered too much right now.

Just like most other days, she is wearing pretty small sized clothing, definitely two sizes too small and which makes her enourmous ass and breasts stand out even more, my tanktop and short skirt surely screaming they want to die from being stretched like this.

The massive male turned in his seat, and let his gaze land on his sister. A soft, and sincere smile grew on his face. He definitely enjoyed his sisters company, considering there was never anyone who really wanted to hang out with him anyway. He immediately began to think on what they could do together, as he gestured for her to enter into the room, "You can come in, Mary, and you don't have to be quiet. I like it when you're around." he says, while the chair underneath him creeks with any slight movement.

He pushed his foot on the ground in order to move the chair closer to his bed, in which he patted it with his hand. "Take a seat! You ever played video games before?" He questioned enthusiastically. A game, the only thing this obese man ever had on his mind, besides eating, sleeping, and the occasional woman he'd see whenever he decided to leave the house. Though, at least he had his sister, a nice innocent little girl who accepted him for who he was, which was all he could ever ask for.

"Oh, you brought soda? Nice!" He yelled, his chin jiggling in the process, and his putrid breath escaping into the air.

• Like 1

She smiles happily and tries to make her way further inside, the floor cluttered with all kinds of stuff, the door closing behind her, trapping her in this putrid stench and messy room without any sort of airing out properly. As she moves, her massive assets jiggle and bounce around heavily, even from small movements and even in the dim light of the room, her cute pink panties can be seen from time to time when she has to step over large piles of stuff, due to the short skirt she has on.

"Thanks Corey. I was unsure if I was interrupting you in anything. I know I am always barging in to come and hang out, so I am happy you like your little sister pestering you like this. I never tried vidja games before. Are they hard? You know how hard it was for me to understand that weird card game of yours...I still don't think I get it", she says and giggles cutely, finally making her way to the cluttered bed where her large rump soon  sits on. She hands him a soda and puts her own onto the nearby table and immediately forgetting about it as well.

The heavy stench and heat is strong enough to make her already ditzy mind even more airy and such, but despite how bad it is, she has come to actually kind of like it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up