OOC: Threads don’t normally seem to do this here, but I want to elaborate that I’m playing a boy who just became a girl and now has to deal with such a life and consequences.  As you can see in the tags, I’m open to covering a lot of material here.  It could but does not have to get dark.  She could be involved with teachers, but mostly other students.  Going for ‘anime style’ in the sense of things like school uniforms and possibly names, or hair color and things like that.  The sex could start pretty quickly, but there will bee some set up first.

IC: The young girl, 14-15 years old, stepped out of the car.  She fidgeted a bit with her uniform, she had never worn anything like this before.  The sailor uniform or the lingerie beneath.  It made her more self conscious.  She had been part of a medical experiment.  The test subject for sex change procedure that was 100% genuine.  Her figure changed, her voice, no hint she had ever been a boy and completely functional female reproductive organs.  Long hair, modest chest and curves, she was not one of the models but most boys and girls who were into that would find her attractive.  She had not exactly wanted to be become a girl, but her family was paid well for the process and with some reluctance, she agreed.

She had been out for a few weeks for the process to be completed.  She was going back to the same class, they had been informed what was  happening.  But she had no idea what sort of reaction to expect, from either the boys or girls.  She paused at the door to the her home room class and took a few breaths.  Class had been going for a few minutes, it was the time she was expected to arrive.  Once she had calmed herself she walked in.  Everyone quieted as she stood in front of the class, almost a class a presentation about herself.

”Hey, guys.  It’s me, Riki.  Well, now I’m Ryoko.  It was an interesting experience, but now I’m back, and now I’m a girl.  I was given some idea of what we were going to start with once I returned.  Apparently I’m supposed to answer any questions you guys have about the whole thing.  How I feel, what’s like or what I expect will be different.”  Obviously they could not ask anything too vulgar or intimate, those questions had to wait for more private circumstances.  But they were allowed to ask a great many things.  

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

I stare at the guy I once knew...and now he or rather she is a girl. Not just a plain girl but a very cute girl. I always liked the guy she was before and wanted to mess around with him but now He is a she I feel really turned on. As I talk to Ryoko I feel  a bulge in my pants become larger and squirm a bit trying to hide it. 

"Hey there Ryoko...wow you really look great!" I smile and wink at her as my heart rate begins to sore...a smile grows big on my face as my cheeks turn beat red. Oh why did I wink...that was so stupid, and yet considring what Kyoko has done I feel it is just fine to show her how he feels before anyone else hits on her. 

His mind begins to wander thinking of what she might look like naked. Would she want to come by the house for a sleepover like they did when she was a boy? And what might that be like? So many questions and he can't wait to explore them....

Edited by weber

• 2 weeks later...

“Fucking fag.” A douche pipes up from the back of the class. He is about 6’3”, brown buzz-cut hair with hazel eyes. His jawline is extremely chiseled, almost unnervingly so. He wears a brown carheart jacket, jeans, and combat boots which he currently rests on top of the desk.

You know this delinquent as Ichi Haroko, a third-year bully known best for his accomplishment of pissing on the desk of a teacher during a drunken breakdown last year. He was, of course, suspended, but it seems he’s back to torment the school again.

Him and his friends laugh heartily from the back of the classroom. He looks back to you with an expectant smirk.

Edited by wolfmanification

The teacher had stood silently in the corner.  The plan had been to let the students talk about this and figure things out for themselves.  He felt he had to speak up this.  "Watch it.  This is the only warning I'm giving any of you.  I already explained why this happened and it was not really her choice."  Yeah this was a weird situation, even he found it a little awkward.  But while he felt kids should largely resolve their own problems on their own, he also had a responsibility to maintain discipline in the classroom.  This brat in particular he had to be extra careful with, and had his own reasons to want to punish him, but he would restrain himself just a little.  "Keep it civil, this is to make it easier for everyone to adjust and accept Ryoko-chan is a girl now.  I am hoping at least most of you will make a genuine effort to be helpful.  And that the girls will help her with anything new to her."

Ryoko sighed softly but tried to remain confident.  She expected stuff like that.  She had never gotten along with him either.  That sort of harassment was just part of school for some, and she realized she might experience it in a different way now that she was a girl.  Biologically she was a girl now, but not everyone, especially people who already knew her, were going to see it that way.  Sexuality was a sensitive spot.  The doctors told her they had no idea if this would impact her sexuality, whether she would be a lesbian, become bisexual, or purely interested in boys as a girl.  If there was a change it was likely not going to be overnight either.

"I'm just a girl now, things are a little strange right now, I'm still getting used to things.  But I do not feel any differently about boys than I did before I was changed."  She decided to leave it unmentioned that there was a possibility that could change.  It was mostly about denying the insult, that was not true in any way.  She did not fix her eyes on anyone, but she observed the entire class to see how everyone was looking at her, especially the boys.  She might not have had any interest in them, but having been a boy herself, she knew she was attractive enough to be desired, though probably not the top choice of any of them.  She was also trying to get a sense of how many others, boy or girl, were uncomfortable/disgusted.  She knew at least some would be, but she hoped to have at least some supporters.  "I'm willing to answer questions or explain things to anyone who genuinely wants to know."  She had to be careful with the harassment.  Stand up for herself to a degree, but not in a way that would provoke worse later.

• Love 1

“Yeah, I got a question.” Ichi stands and saunters up to you, chewing on a toothpick. He gets close enough for you to feel the heat from his body. An object collided with your forehead and as it soggily slides down your forehead you realize he has just spit his toothpick on you. 
He has that same shit-eating grin on his face that he did when he made his first unwanted comment. There’s a certain glow to his face seeing your visible discomfort. “How many dicks did it take for you to realize you oughta be a chick?” There are a few laughs throughout the classroom. Spurred on, he continues. “Seriously, no dude in their right mind would willingly turn into a chick. You gotta at least be bi.”

"And you gotta at least be part-orangutan," came Yuzu's voice simultaneously with the sharp pain from her grabbing Ichi's earlobe and yanking him by it. She flung her arm and sent him back towards his desk before turning to Ryoku. She knew he wouldn't get up and hit a girl, a real girl, like her in front of the entire class.

Yuzu was a perhaps slightly on the sexier side of the spectrum when it came to rating attractiveness, and she didn't mind acknowledging it. Her skirt was, against school rules, always worn just a bit shorter than most of the other girls. She had long brown hair, bright green eyes, and an impressive chest that tried to break out of her button shirt on a daily basis. She was a tad taller than most girls too, standing at 5'4. Around the school she was also known as the head cheerleader.

She gave Ryoku a signature closed-eyed anime smile, "Why don't you come back and sit with the rest of us girls? We have an empty desk," she said, offering her hand.

Yuzu:

Spoiler

large.227389095_RinShibuya.jpg.1e2d7ae6dc5ae5da4000ad589b70d157.jpg

OOC: I'm happy to have a third person join in, but to anyone else reading, that's probably enough.  Things could get too complicated with more than that.  Of course you two are free to play more than one character if you want.  With this the story might be a little more Ryoko/Yuzu focused for a little bit but sooner or later she will end up involved with Haroko and/or other boy(s) in one way or another.  Like I said at the start, this story could go many ways, and Ryoko is likely to end up with boys and girls at different points.  Its probably not impossible all three of them might eventually end up in a threesome somehow, or the the three of us playing some sort of threesome that involving Ryoko and some other boy and girl, if not those two.

IC: The teacher considered stepping in again, but after Yuzu intervened, decided that was enough.  It was perhaps most important to have Ryoko accepted as a girl by the other girls, Yuzu's actions did not necessarily mean all the girls would accept her, but it was a good first step and more likely to encourage the others to do the same.  "The class is on independent study for a little while.  Go, talk with the girls Ryoko.  I expect to see the rest of you working on school work.  Any boys who aren't begging for my punishment, will have a chance to join in and talk to her later."

Ryoko was caught slightly off guard, first irritated by the continued bullying and then surprised by Yuzu's intervention.  She had never really talked a lot with any of the girls in class, outside of purely school related stuff in group projects or other school contexts.  She had always felt Yuzu was one of the more attractive ones, also felt she was way out of her league, so never even considered talking to her about that sort of thing and assumed she was already involved with someone else anyway.  Now though, she assumed this was a more friendly interaction.  One of the girls supporting another?  At least she hoped Yuzu was thinking of her as a real girl.

She walked over to the desk slowly and took a seat, quiet, almost waiting for extra confirmation they saw her as 'one of the girls' now.  She also thought it made more sense for Yuzu or one of the girls to direct the conversation at first.  Whether it was a conversation about her or the sorts of things they usually talked about.

• Love 1

When Yuzu sat, Ryoko wasn't far from following her. The other girls around her were a bit more... tense wasn't the right word, more cautiously curious fit the tension better. Yuzu felt it too, she wouldn't deny it; here was a boy they had all at least known of if not known, and now all of a sudden he was here in front of them a girl in every way, even if her voice.

How do you talk to someone like that? What do you say? Do you carry on as if she's just another girl? Do you talk about things you wouldn't normally talk about in front of boys?

"So..." Yuzu said after a few moments of awkward silence, which she couldn't stand, "How does it feel? You know, to be a girl now." A simple enough question to break the ice, she figured. Everyone had to be thinking it.

"Did it hurt?" Aya, Yuzu's best friend and co-cheer captain added on.

Ryoko started with the second question, easier in a sense, though she had no real memory of the process itself.  The doctors had explained the basics, but it mostly went over her head and she did not fully understand what they did to make it work.  "I was knocked out most of the time.  I remember being in the hospital, occasionally awake to see the change in the middle of it, but don't remember much of it and never was really in pain.  Even when I was awake I was probably under painkillers and other drugs, with how hazy everything seemed.  It wasn't really normal surgery, though maybe some of that was mixed in, I couldn't really tell you exactly how they did it."

The other question was more complicated.  "Its still confusing.  There is nothing physically left of me as a boy.  I am a girl now, I completely accept that, but I'm still trying to figure out what that means and just how much will change.  I haven't been one for very long, so there have only been a few adjustments so far.  My clothes and uniform have all been all been replaced with girls clothes, probably the big one."  Her mother had taken care of all that so far, eventually she would pick her own stuff, but it made more sense for another woman to help at the start and her mother was the only real option, having no sisters or female friends.  The only other big change so far was adjusting to changes in using the bathroom, which she assumed did not have to be mentioned to a group of girls.  Everything else would come later, some of it probably scheduled, some probably spontaneous.

• Love 1

Ichi scoffed and rolled his eyes as he was pushed into his seat. “Fuckin bitch” he muttered as he flung up his middle finger in her direction.

He folded his arms like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum, which was not far off, admittedly. He was self aware enough to know that. He shot a glare in Ryoko’s direction. God, Ichi fucking hated this dude. He always has. Yes, DUDE, he’s not a chick no matter how much he wants to be.
OOC: I’m not actually transphobic, that’s just Ichi
IC: Ichi rolled his eyes again and slightly turned his body away from Ryoko, but some unknown force pulled his eyes back to that little body and made his heart skip a beat ...

what the hell was that?

• 1 month later...

Rhea watched with keen interest, at first wanting to do little more than be a spectator, but it was obvious that Ichi was trying to be a fire starter.

"C'mon Eech," she said...."give Ryoko a break...."

It was hard enough with all the peer pressure to be a teenage girl, she guessed even harder to try to fit mentally and emotionally as well as physically into a new female body.  15 tear old Rhea had raven hair with blue tips, her own way to rebel after she was forced to transfer to a private school.  She hated these uniforms....they reminded her of those catholic school girl outfits she was forced to wear....those black grey and re plaid and pleated short skirts with those horrid starched white tops with button up front, not to mention those knee high stockings.  

Rheas was en early 'bloomer' as the phrase went, already developed into size 30 breasts....and she was a lesbian.  The girls in her clique were aware of her penchance for the same sex but she was already a popular student.

"Yeah," she added....."come on over here....got an empty seat next to Yuzu...."

• 2 weeks later...

Ryoko took a deep breath.  The question of boys would have to be dealt with eventually.  It was only a question of how much of it would be like this, or how many take a friendlier approach, and if so, should she accept it and see what might happen?  But for now it was more important to try to become 'one of the girls'.  To get closer to the girls, get their help and advice.  She assumed there were so many little things she did not know yet, things that were common sense to an ordinary girl, but that she was not aware of and would not have thought of on her own.  In her unique circumstances, she could only hope that at least some of the girls here would be willing to help her with that sort of thing.

She had not interacted a lot with Rhea, similar to all the other girls in the class and did not know her especially well, but she had to take the chance.  From what little she did know, she believed the girl was being genuinely friendly.  It was a good place to start.  She nodded, then nervously walked over to the offered seat.  She was quiet, but mostly out of awkwardness, not really knowing what to say or what the next step should be.  She didn't just want to start randomly asking questions, even if she did, she had no idea where to start and was inclined to let Rhea decide at least how the conversation would start.

• Love 1

Rhea, like the other girls in the social group, was born female, the only difference between her and the others was that she came out of the closet just recently as a lesbian.  She confided with her friends but reassured them she wouldn't try and seduce them.

That wasn't the same as with Ryoko.....the surgery not only changed her from male to female but she came out looking fairly attractive.  Rhea knew Ryoko probably had a hundred questions about her new body and emotions and she vowed to help her any way she could, but secretely Rhea wanted something out of the deal as well....she wanted to have sex with Ryoko.

Of course she didn't want to scare her off....she had to take her time.

"Ryoko," she said in her most sultry and seductive voice...."come over to my house after school...I'm sure you have a lot of questions..."

she slipped her a note with the address and directions.

Ryoko was a little confused.  She blushed a little as she took the note and looked at it.  It was certainly not what she had expected.  The tone of voice threw her off the most.  Was it meant to sound like that?  Was she misinterpreting point of the invitation?  The idea that she would go from zero luck with girls, to something like that, by becoming a girl made it extra confusing.  She looked at the address, not exactly a neighbor, but she knew where it was and was even in reasonable walking distance.

Was the other girl interested in her because she used to be a boy?  Or did she just find the new body attractive?  If she had still been a boy, it would have excited her.  But uncertainties about being a girl, and sexuality made this more confusing.  What she most wanted was help with that, for Rhea to help her learn what it meant to really be a girl.  She nodded to the invitation, but did not make any attempt to verify the implied suggestion behind the invitation.  “I need help, I feel like there is so much I need to learn, or relearn.  I probably don’t even know how much I don’t know about being a girl.  I probably sound stupid, but if you will help me I would be extremely grateful.  I’ll come over as often as you want if you help me learn.”  The implication of what Rhea might really want was in the back of her mind, she had mixed feelings about that, but she semi-intentionally giving the other girl a method to win her over, get into her heart...and of course between her legs.

• Love 1

large.3950571.jpg.f803fdf178688d6c2a93b1033e41004d.jpgRhea was determined to pull out all the stops.  She already decided when she first saw the 'new' Ryoko at school that she was going to be, not only the first person to have sex with her, but certainly the first lesbian encounter her new friend experienced.

Rhea's parents spent far more time on the job than at home and today was no exception.  There was a note on the kitchen table with the words, 'order some pizza tonight...we'll be home late...', along with a $20.

Rhea shook her head, chuckling as she got everything ready in her bedroom.  Easy listening music was on, a few scented candles and the softest comforter she could find on the bed.  Under it was her toys....a ballgag, handcuffs, two dildos and a Hitachi Magic Wand, it's cord neatly coiled.

Ryoko came over as scheduled.  "Come on in," Rhea said, waving her hand inside.  "My parents won't be back till late...it will give us time to.....uh, teach you a few things...."

She went to the kitchen, brought out a couple beers, took her by the hand and went to the bedroom.  Rhea wasted little time....she stripped down to panties and bra.

"It's just us here," she said..."So why don't we get comfortable..."

She sat on the bed next to Ryoko, waiting to see if the girl would likewise strip.....

Edited by KinkyKathy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up