A very strange girl?

(I'm sorry if you reply to me and i take very long to reply back, I am busy with other things as well)

Nadeko was a strange girl. She had grades that easily topped the class, but she had no student leadership roles. The thing that made her strange was that everytime any student saw her, she would be asleep. Sound asleep like a baby on her desk. Since nobody ever seen her awake, nobody knows what she is really like. People wondered why she even came to school if she was just gonna sleep through every lesson and break. Even after school, she would be found sleeping on her desk, the left most back desk next to the window.

She is a second year and was recently transferred to this school as she was bullied in the previous school, when bullies wrote on her face, messed up her bag etc. while she was asleep. She had a well-toned body. Her breasts and ass weren't particularly big, but they were just the right size and looked sexy nonetheless. She is very short at the height of 154cm and she has short black hair that went down to her neck.

One day after school, she was sleeping as usual at her desk. A male student walked in and wondered if he could "take advantage" of the situation.

• Love 1

Insomnia is a hard disease, it causes bad mood, headaches, attention problems among others. Nemuri has suffered from this disease since he was 5 years old, his terrifying look due to dark circles and his introverted personality never allowed him to socialize.

Now he is in a new year at a new school, but he can't think of making friends or paying attention in class, because he just can't stop looking at the girl who is always sleeping in his class. "Doesn't she understand where she is?", "How can she sleep so comfortably?" Thoughts like that flashed through his mind with envy and frustration every day.

Today he could not take it anymore "I will teach her that she cannot sleep where she pleases". Silently Nemuri pulled up a desk next to hers and sat on it, carefully saw that there will be no one left in the classroom and after confirming it he went to her ear and delicately blew hot air into it. Looking for a reaction while his right hand slowly traced a line that start down her arm, follow her ribs and down her side abdomen, stopping at the edge of her skirt, exploring how deeply the girl was sleeping.

spacer.png

Nadeko made slight and subtle movements, her eyes slightly bulged and she made soft sounds as if she were disturbed. However, through Nemuri's efforts, she was not fazed in the slightest.

Interestingly, she mumbled quietly to herself, "Who's there?"

Nonetheless, she stayed asleep. Her head was on the desk rested on her arms and a little bit of drool could be spotted leaking from her open mouth.

Nemuri startled with her voice. "Is she awake?", But the fright ended when he saw her drooling, trying to contain his laughter, he relaxed.

He starts looking at the girl who slept placidly in front of him "I never saw her face, but she is quite attractive" before realizing it, the fingers of his left hand began to brush her lips, his right hand controlled by anger and lust began to touch her from the knees slowly rising up the inside of her thighs feeling the tenderness of her skin and getting closer and closer to the inside of her skirt.

"tickles?" Feeling that he had been underestimated, Nemuri tightened his grip on her legs, his hand reaching under her skirt, sliding his fingers along the edge of her panties.

His left hand went from her mouth to her neck this time without worrying about being careful,  letting her feel the humidity that her saliva left on his fingers.

"I'll show you tickles, sleepy girl" Nemuri's right hand landed on Nadeko's panties, slowly sliding the palm of two of his fingers up and down repeatedly where her vaginal lips should be. being careful of not touch the clitoris by accident.

Nadeko felt Nemuri's rough hands rubbing against her groin. This time, her expression slightly changed. Her cheeks blushed a light shade of red and she seemed bothered from the positioning of her eyebrows.

This time, soft moans escaped from Nadeko's mouth, significantly louder than the sounds earlier. A little embarrassment could be sensed in her as she buried her face deeper in the embrace of her arms on the desk.

"What are you.. doing..?"

Nadeko's embarrassed voice was adorable to Nemuri who wanted to do more things that made her talk more.  

So his fingers changed their movement and started to rise and fall on her panties in semicircular movements.  

Nemuri approached Nadeko's ear and answered in a whisper "I'm just making you dream better" and right after he bit her ear protecting it from his teeth with his lips but keeping a light and wet pressure.  In the same instant in which he bit Nadeko's ear, her fingers went up her panties and touched Nadeko's clitoris for the first time, keeping those slow and circular movements around her, synchronizing the sensations but gently, trying to keep her asleep.

This abrupt change of hand movement on Nadeko's groin startled her and she grew more bothered.

The gentle nibbling on her ear sent chills down her spine and she was aroused by the bizzare feeling. The wind blowing into her ear mixed with a slight touch of Nemuri's saliva made it colder.

When Nemuri had gotten a touch of her clitoris, she squealed from the sensation. Certainly unexpected, a high pitched squeal that travelled half across the classroom. Her body temperature started rising bit by bit and soon, she was breathing heavily while moaning, her face red as a beetroot.

She speaks, "Stop it.. your making me feel funny.." slightly louder than all of her previous speeches.

Nadeko's words made Nemuri smile mischievously, he stopped his fingers the instant he heard her voice without taking them away from her panties, letting her feel his fingers there, immobile on her vagina, teasing her.

"I want to see her face" with this in mind he slowly wrapped his left arm around her in a clumsy hug, picked her up from the desk and moved her toward him making her rest her head on his chest, trying to be delicate, but not being able to avoid being clumsy. Now he had a full view of her body, the ribbon of her uniform, undone allowing him to see part of her neckline, her sleepy expression with her flushed face and the image of her hand inside her skirt, aroused him in a way he never felt before.

What started as a joke motivated by irrational envy turned into a game of lust that he could no longer stop. "Okay I'll stop, it's what you wanted right?" Nemuri whispered into her ear, letting her feel his hot breath in her already damp ear, holding himself back from moving his hand again with all his willpower.

"Huh?" was all that was heard. A confused tone from Nadeko, neither soft nor loud. A normal, but beautiful voice.

With this, the sleepy girl's eyelids slowly parted, revealing her gorgeous eyes.

Suddenly, her head tilted up to look up at Nemuri. "Oh, hi there." she said to Nemuri, her eyes half open and her hair messy. Countless small pieces of hair sticking out.

She gave Nemuri an innocent smile and waited for a response quietly. It had been awhile since she had arose from her slumber.

Nemuri was stunned by the beauty of Nadeko, a mixture of emotions fought inside him "Iwasdiscovered,sheisbeautiful,I'mlost,Idon'tmindlosingmyselfinthoseeyes,doesnotmyfacefrightenher?,shesmellsverygood,I'mgoingtoprison,sheissexy" This torrent of thoughts ran through his mind in less than a nanosecond as his face gets warm and blushed like a strawberry.

His mind was disconnected and his body obeyed the only thing he wanted to do at that moment, his left hand went around her waist and brought her even closer to him, closing the distance between their faces and forcing a kiss on her.

He tenderly felt his lips with hers but he wanted more, With his lips he tried to open Nadeko's mouth who a few seconds ago was smiling at him trying to make the kiss deeper, while his right hand unconsciously began to slowly caress her thighs, pulling it away from her skirt as the only trace of his guilt for his actions.

"Oh?" Nadeko thought. Her eyes widened slightly as she gaze at Nemuri's sleep deprived eyes. Most would be afraid or panicking in this situation. However, all that was in her mind was,"Wow, his eyes look so cool!"

She was too captivated by the fact that she had woken up to a guy kissing her to notice that she was being touched in restricted areas.

She wrapped her arms around him, one on the back of his head and the other on his back and hugged him warmly as they continued to kiss.

Feeling reciprocated, the remnants of Nemuri's consciousness disappeared. He put Nadeko's upper lip between his, squeezing it, stretching it slightly, and then, letting her tongue run slowly from one end to the other.

His right hand caressed Nadeko's legs until he reached her buttocks and like a mirror imitated his kisses, when he pressed his lips, he pressed Nadeko's buttocks between his fingers, and when his tongue began to run down his lips, his fingers loosened his grip and his hand began to caress her bottom at the same speed.

When he felt Nadeko's tongue seek his own, he slowly took it into his mouth, curled his tongue around hers, and then slowly pulled it out of his mouth as he sucked on it, and then, repeated that cycle a couple of times.

At the same time, his left hand went up from her waist to her breasts and began to massage the closest one, on the clothes, looking for the nipples to squeeze them between his fingers.

Nemuri was so focused on all his movements that he had forgotten to breathe and he had to force himself to separate from Nadeko's lips due to the lack of air. gasping and with a small thread of saliva still joining their mouths, he looked at the beautiful girl he was technically raping.

As he caught his breath little by little he regained consciousness, thinking about what he had done, he became nervous and scared. "Sorgsn" Nemuri tried to apologize, but bit his tongue because of his nerves, causing him to bring his right hand to his mouth in reflex for the pain, allowing him to smell the essence of Nadeko that was impregnated in his hand starting to hypnotize him again. Not knowing what to do, he started trying to get up from his seat to escape.

Edited by Arknight
add color

Nadeko grew increasingly aroused from all the activity between the both of their mouths and Nemuri's warm hands gripping her body. She made soft and muffled moans in between the heavy breathing from her nostrils as her mouth was occupied with Nemuri.

When Nemuri had pulled out, she tilted her head sideways slightly and blinked, probably confused as to why he stopped abruptly. Then, she giggled cutely at Nemuri's embarrassment and hushed apology.

"It's okay, you're Nemuri-kun.. right? You don't have to stop, I don't mind." She said, pulling on his shirt as he was making his escape from the scene.

Nemuri sat back in the chair due to Nadeko's pull. The sweet look she gave him showed no fear or anger, generating a warm sensation in his chest. Of course seeing the raised skirt, her wrinkled and unbuttoned blouse and her face that still showed certain red tones thanks to his actions, made that warm sensation become a burning one that quickly traveled all over his body, especially that part that since everything it started has been hard and throbbing in his crotch. "I can't just continue now that she's awake, only because she doesn't care. I'm... a gentleman." Nemuri didn't realize how hypocritical he was being with this statement on his mind.

He looked away to keep himself from relapsing. "You say you don't mind, you must be a very accommodating girl to say that to the boy who groped you while you slept like a cat" when speaking, the memories of that groping assailed his mind, so he try to change the topic "I find it strange that you remember my name, you were asleep the day we introduced ourselves, and the day after that and every day, rather, I don't know your name yet sleepy-san"

Nadeko looks at the boy, trying to think back to where she had saw and remembered his name. She was surprised he was able to suppress his urges. She starts,"Hmm... well, one day, i saw a boy walk through the crowds at the school. Everybody seemed scared of him, but i didn't know why. I decided to ask a student and he told me about you, hehe." She giggles again.

Hearing Nemuri call her "Sleepy-san" made her chuckle. She lowers her back slightly until she was looking up at Nemuri from directly below his face, put her hands together behind her back and said,"You can call me Nadeko~"

She takes this opportunity to question him. "Hey, hey tell me your secrets pleaseee~" She begged. "How do you stay awake like that? I'm always just so sleepy.."

"So she is not asocial like me even though she is always asleep when I see her", while thinking that, he noticed too late the grip that Nadeko made on him, since it was too late their faces were very close and he started to blush at hearing her name "well she definitely lives up to her name"

He was about to tell Nadeko that she was too close until he heard the last thing she said, a question that really made him angry.

"You know Nadeko-san, you just reminded me of the reason why this whole situation began between us ..." With his hands he took Nadeko by the waist, lifting her so that now she was sitting on him with her legs open. "... I can't sleep ..." Nemuri wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him with a tight hug, making their pelvis feel each other, Nadeko's chest pressed against his. and their faces will be very close.

"... I am always tired but it is impossible for me to fall asleep, it is, a disease ..." without loosening his grip to make her understand that she could not escape, he bring his face closer to Nadeko's neck, making sure she could feel his breath against it as he whispered "... and now the girl who is always sleeping in front of me every day, torturing me, tells me she wants to be like me, you must be fucking with me"

Then he bit her neck, it was a strong bite, when Nadeko was startled by the pain he made sure to press her more against him, causing her slight tremors to generate pleasant friction between the pelvis of both. "My intention was to take out my frustration with you" his lips went a little further down on her tender neck, that now had a red mark on it and bit her again, this time softer "but now I will give you something that will make you stay awake, just as you asked for." and then, he kept going down Nadeko's neck giving bites that were becoming softer, to the point that when he reached her shoulder they had already turned into kisses and suckings.

He made sure to make Nadeko feel how hard he was by brushing against her with each bite, with each tremor from her. His hands stroked her back over her clothes, slowly rising from her tailbone to her shoulders and going down again making figures with his fingers over her in a sensual way.

Edited by Arknight
correction

Nadeko was taken aback by Nemuri's sudden advance. After listening to everything she said, she realises,"So this is what it was about..."

She tremored rhythmically with each bite inflicted to her neck and shoulder. Nadeko was uncertain about how she was feeling about the situation at the moment. She was feeling good, that's all she could think about.

After Nemuri started on her shoulders, she timidly wrapped her arms around head and sat up. "Nemuri-kun... you want to sleep.. right?" She asked, a certain warmth in her voice. "I can help you with that.. you know?"

She asked him once more,"Do you really hate me Nemuri?" small tears in her eyes could be seen.

Hearing Nadeko about to cry, Nemuri's frenzy ended, he began to meditate on how he felt about her, memories of her flashed through his mind; Nadeko sleeping in the classroom, Nadeko sleeping at lunch, Nadeko sleeping after school ... Nadeko smiling at him without showing fear for his face. "No Nadeko-san, there is no way I hate you" he said seeing her face with his sharp eyes, a honest smile and having his cheeks slightly red. 

With his left hand he began to unbutton Nadeko's blouse and his right wiped away the few tears that were on her face. Then he brought his face close to the now exposed chest of Nadeko and began to kiss her collarbone, those kisses fell following the line of her bra. "Rather, I think I like you Nadeko-san" with fear of being rejected which is a natural thing to happen in this situation, he try to prevent Nadeko from speaking.

So he stretch the bra with her hand that finished removing the buttons of her blouse a second ago and bit her exposed nipple protecting it from his teeth with his lips, a soft and wet bite, slowly made circles with her tongue on the nipple that he had squeezed between his lips, her right hand wet with tears from Nadeko began to massage her neck in the places where he had bitten her, but he quickly covered nadeko's mouth with it when Nemuri bit Nadeko's breast  just after he confessed his fellings.

His pelvis moved rhythmically against hers seeking to make her feel how much he desire her. Taking a short pause he said "more than help to sleep, what I want is Nadeko-san itself" and returned to continue kissing and sucking Nadeko's breasts while his hands offered caresses through her body.

Edited by Arknight

Nadeko's eyes were wider than they had ever been before, she was moaning loudly due to the molestation from Nemuri. She was thinking,"Nemuri-kun.. likes me? I'm glad." closing her eyes and forcing out a smile as she did.

Nadeko could feel something hard poking against her groin. She was moved that Nemuri had gotten turned on from her. She slowly placed the tip of Nemuri's penis inside her palm and rubbed it through his school pants.

She wanted to tell Nemuri that she likes him too, but her mouth was being covered.

Nadeko had started to reciprocate with her hands, he was confused since in his mind this was a one-sided rape, but he felt very good about her caresses and wanted more.

"Maybe she's horny, so she wouldn't reject me until we're done right? Unless she's a sadistic, I think" he took a look at Nadeko's expression, her eyes were closed and the moans his hand were containing, made him to think that she was enjoying in addition to arouse him a lot, so he decided to take the risk. 

His kisses went back up the Nadeko's chest leaving her breasts, wanting to reach her face, his left hand grabbed one of Nadeko's buttocks forcing her hips go up a little, his right released her mouth and lowered without detaching itself from her body, until it reached his pants. 

Caressing Nadeko's hand and then putting it aside, he began to try to take off his belt and unzip his pants, his clumsy movements made his knuckles occasionally rub against Nadeko's pussy, He really liked that feeling, so he delayed his task only to make a "mistake" a few more times.

The moment he unbuttoned his pants, his penis made its way out by its own, the violent way it came out make it splash some warm pre-cum on her thighs. 

"Nadeko take off your panties" was already too excited to think about using honorifics or adding please at the end so he just ordered her to do it with a husky voice while he was kissing her neck again.

Nadeko was curious about what Nemuri was thinking at the moment. She was relieved that Nemuri had released his hand off of her mouth.

She was startled by Nemuri's demands but she nodded silently as if to say,"yes." still moaning as she did.

She stuck one of her legs out and rested it on Nemuri's shoulder as she reached for the end of her panties and stuck one of her fingers through the gap between it and her hips. Then, she slowly removed it, sliding the hole through her leg and leaving her panties wrapped around her other thigh.

It was clear that she was turned on from her face and she was still rubbing Nemuri's shaft after she had taken off her panties, her leg still comfortably rested on his shoulder as well.

The new position they had showed him a very sensual view from nadeko's body, her skirt covered her pelvis but he could feel her rubbing her pussy against his penis using all the weight of her body. The sight of nadeko leaning her arms on the desk as she pushed against him with her face flushed was very exciting for him.

The bad thing is that most of the areas he wanted to kiss were now out of his reach. So he settled for sliding her lips down the lower leg of Nadeko that rested on his shoulder, occasionally giving kisses or playful little bites on it.

the sounds of nadeko's light moans pushed him to his limits. "I can't take it anymore, I want to be inside her" The nadeko skirt didn't let him see where the place where he needed to put his member was. he took Nadeko from the hips with his hands and helped her to reposition  until his penis could feel that it was against her entrance, the bad thing is that he did not realize that it was the wrong entrance. 

Between his inexperience and the fact that his penis was so wet from the fluids of Nadeko's pussy, he did not notice the difference, so he began to put it in slowly and delicately in Nadeko's ass, "can I put it in?" He asked her looking at her face, but his gaze was full of desire, if she didn't answer quickly he would do it anyway, now Nadeko was the only one who could stop him.

Nadeko felt pleasured as Nemuri's cock rubbed around her crotch area. The ticklish carresses on her leg made her body tremble.

Suddenly, she felt the tip of Nemuri's penis poking against the entrance of her butthole. Nadeko was not sure if his intention was to fuck her in the ass but she settled on the idea that Nemuri was into anal.

Nadeko put on a warm smile and exclaimed,"You can put it in, Nemuri-kun."

Nadeko's love juices that leaked onto Nemuri's penis had made it slippery and the way it slided across her anus made Nadeko take deep, hot breaths. She could feel Nemuri slowly inserting it inside of her restricted area.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up