GOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING VIETNAM

Hi, everyone!  Just your average joe here trying to find some good rp's and stories to write.  i made this account a long time ago but only just started using it today, so I'm fairly new.  I've been role playing for a few years and enjoy descriptive long-term stories, but I don't think I've used a site quite like this before.  I hope you are all doing well today!

I'll try to be on here and there.  If you ever want someone to talk to about anything, I'm all ears!  🙂

• Senior Staff

Welcome to our community! If you haven't already, please check out our starter pack to help you get started! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the staff members like myself with purple names! Happy dreaming! ❤️ 

8 hours ago, Typical Blue Haired Dude said:

Thanks, Jenny!  I appreciate the attention ^^.  Also, how did you get your sheet to appear in your comment?

And yes, as Jenny said, if you paste the link to a thread, it should update to the same format, and this includes preference sheets. Although I believe the characters in the link will count toward the character limit so try to limit how much you put in your signature!

3 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Linking to it.

4 minutes ago, Aura said:

Welcome to our community! If you haven't already, please check out our starter pack to help you get started! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the staff members like myself with purple names! Happy dreaming! ❤️ 

And yes, as Jenny said, if you paste the link to a thread, it should update to the same format, and this includes preference sheets. Although I believe the characters in the link will count toward the character limit so try to limit how much you put in your signature!

Just did so.  Thank you both for your help!

Hi there Typical Blue Haired Dude! Welcome to Vietnam I mean the EcchiDreams community~! 😊 ...Say, what ~is~ "typical" for a blue-haired dude? >w< I've thought of dyeing my hair before, but I'm not sure what colour I should pick. Maybe you've influenced me to pick blue? 😛 

Anyhoo~, it's nice to see an introduction thread from you. ^^ We hope you have a wonderful time here on the site, and continue to do so! If you need help with anything or have any questions just ask and we'd be happy to help!
🌻

4 hours ago, Sunstone said:

Hi there Typical Blue Haired Dude! Welcome to Vietnam I mean the EcchiDreams community~! 😊 ...Say, what ~is~ "typical" for a blue-haired dude? >w< I've thought of dyeing my hair before, but I'm not sure what colour I should pick. Maybe you've influenced me to pick blue? 😛 

Anyhoo~, it's nice to see an introduction thread from you. ^^ We hope you have a wonderful time here on the site, and continue to do so! If you need help with anything or have any questions just ask and we'd be happy to help!
🌻

Ah, that is a good question.  While blue may not be a typical hair color, do not be fooled!  I’m still just your average Joe looking for a good time.  As for what is typical, I think that speaks for itself, as I’m sure you’ve met some typical people before.  But if you decide to dye your hair blue, then go for it!  I could use some blue buddies after all ^.^

if I do have any questions, I’ll be sure to let you know.  Thank you for your help!

Archived