Mom, son, daughter, and son (JennyDK, WNS, Shesalwayshorny, Agdiv)

40 minutes ago, agdiv said:

George let's the nipple slip from his mouth. "God yes mom, you are so sexy." He then latched onto the other nipple that had thus far been neglected. His fingers worked as best as he could on his mother's pussy, being only the third one he has ever touched.

And now he had his fingers buried in the same hole that birthed him, sucking on the nipples he nursed as a baby. George was ecstatic and so hard it hurt by this point. He so badly wanted to fuck his mom but he was intent on making her have at least one orgasm first, and he definitely wanted to taste her.

George removed his hand from her panties and pulled them to the side. He released the second nipple and leaned down between Monica's thighs. He inhaled deeply before diving in, trying his best to emulate what he had seen online.

Monica pants out harder and faster for each passing moment and the more raunchy this scene is getting, the cameras getting some very lovely sounds and angles indeed. Her pussy is soon sopping wet and making lewd noises from being fingered by George this way. Her inner walls even lightly grip his invading digits and coat them heavily in her feminine and pheromone thick love juices.

A heavy gasp rolls past her soft lips as she looks down to see her panties being pulled aside, revealing a large and puffy mature camel toe, with a light bush above it. As the boy tongue finds its rather clumsy and inexperienced way to her pussy and gently begin to lick her, she cannot but moan out even heavier from the awkward, but still very lovely stimulation."Mmmmmmm and you make mommy feel very sexy, George sweety! Ahhhhh...just..go a little slower and less rough...that is the best start! Nghhhh....do you like my taste?".

26 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

He looked over to his mom, "Sissy's pussy feels amazing, Mommy. I want to feel yours too." As George moved his mouth to Mommy's pussy Gabe gasped, wondering what it would feel like to kiss Julia's soft lower lips.

Her eyes meet those of Gabe as well, her face completely red and hot from watching her 10 year old son now balls deep in his older sister, Julia. She can even spot how he stares at what George is now doing and seeming to be very interested in that as well."Ohhhh, I think I will need to have a good time with both my boys....maybe even at once if you like that", she suggests and winks between heavy grunts of pleasure."Ahhhh...f..fuuuuuuucckk! B..better...Geeoorrgiie...doiing beeeetter!"

George comes up for air long enough to gasp out, "I love it mom," before diving back in with a little more confidence. He had no idea how to describe it but he knew he loved how her pussy tastes in his mouth. He had often sucked the juices off his fingers after fingering his friend from the school bus. The two definitely did not taste alike. He wonder if Julia would taste similar to either the other girl or their mom, or perhaps completely different than either. 

Hearing his mother's desires, he sits back from her pussy. "I think that would be so hot mom to have Gabe and me both doing you at the same time. But you can't leave Julia out."

George thinks for a moment on how best to involve all of them together. An idea came to mind and everyone could see the wide grin growing across his face. "Julia, you wanted Gabe to try licking you like I was just doing to mom. So how about Gabe lay on his back here in the middle of the bed," George stood and pointed out placements as he continued to line out his idea.

"Then sis, you can straddle his face and enjoy his tongue inside you." He looked at Monica next. "Mommy can then get on her hands and knees and give her baby boy a blow job. Bet you would love it bro." Taking his mother's hand to stand her up, "And then I can get behind mom and she can enjoy my cock as well. How does that sound to everyone?"

Have heard George's suggestion and looked from him to Julia to his mother for confirmation that such a thing was possible. He didn't know what a blow job was but he was pretty sure that if it involves Julia and Mommy both being naked, he liked it. 

Having his thing inside Julia felt so great that he was kind of reluctant to change though. He buried himself in Julia's clenching tunnel and wiggled, enjoying her welcoming him inside her thoroughly before pulling out of her and crawling up her body to kiss her.

"That was the most awesome thing ever!" He said excitedly as he broke the kiss to move to the place on the bed George had pointed to. "Here?" He asked as he took George's giant cock in his hand and began to stroke it, " Julia feels really good, doesn't she, George?" He asked, eager to see what was going to happen.

((I hope you can forgive me "resettting" things a bit here and acting on behalf of Julia. Sorry it's short. I just wanted to get the ball rolling again))

Julia moves away to tend to the cameras, wanting to get proper angles and all that. So for now she is letting George and Gabe have their fun with mother. She gives the rest a nod once things are ready once more, as we had to pause for a bit.

Monica smiles as she is now on her knees by the edge of the bed and the two young boys, Gabe @WritesNaughtyStories and George @agdiv, who are fully naked like she is. The musk of young cock is heavy in her nose as she is currently stroking one cock and sucking off the other one, making sure to take turns on them both. Both rods are glistening heavily from saliva. She smiles lewdly and watches them squirm and hear them moan."Mmmmmm, how is this, boys?".

George moans as Monica alternates between sucking his cock and his little brother's. "That feels amazing." As good as her lips and hand felt on his throbbing rod, he wanted more, he wanted to bury himself inside her. George got down on his knees beside his mother and groped her glorious tits while kissing her neck. In this position she could continue to stroke him and still suck Gabe.

He slipped his fingers inside her wet slit and leaned down to suck on her nipples. He watched intently as Gabe's shaft slides in and out of her mouth. He leaned back up and turned her face towards his own. He kissed her passionately, tasting his brother on her lips.

George had never thought of doing anything with another guy before. But his brother had touched his cock a few times already and now he had indirectly tasted Gabe's. Overcome with lust and curiosity, George takes Gabe's cock into his mouth and begins to suck on him.

After a few moments he stops and shifts around behind Monica. George continues to finger her and grope her tits. "Mommy, I really want to fuck you." He ground his cock against her ass and pinched her nipples. "Can I please fuck your pussy mommy?"

• Like 1

Gabe gasped when his mother swallowed his meat stick. Her mouth was softer, more welcoming than Julia's. What Gabe didn't know was the difference was experience and Julia's lack of pressure on the sensitive underside of his cock. Mommy sucked it all the way down drawing moans from him with each stroke. He stared in amazement when she switched to George's bigger pubescent dick and stuffed his full length into her mouth.

When George knelt next to her Gabe felt a little pang of jealousy when George's mouth closed on Mommy's big, protruding nipples. Gabe wanted to feel Mommy's tits too but couldn't reach. Then George bent and slurped Gabe's smaller, hairless prick into his mouth and Gabe's eye's rolled into his head for a second.

He wanted to put his mouth on Mommy's pussy and George's cock too. Then George moved behind mommy and talked about putting his thing in Mommy, Gabe's eyes lit up and he crawled under her, pressing his face tight to her pendulous breasts before he continued to put his head between her thighs where George's big cock twitched. Gabe grabbed his brother's cock with his hand and raised his head to suck the end of it.

"He released George's cock and lapped inexpertly at the vagina that had birthed him. "Put it in her George!" he squealed excitedly.

1 hour ago, agdiv said:

George moans as Monica alternates between sucking his cock and his little brother's. "That feels amazing." As good as her lips and hand felt on his throbbing rod, he wanted more, he wanted to bury himself inside her. George got down on his knees beside his mother and groped her glorious tits while kissing her neck. In this position she could continue to stroke him and still suck Gabe.

He slipped his fingers inside her wet slit and leaned down to suck on her nipples. He watched intently as Gabe's shaft slides in and out of her mouth. He leaned back up and turned her face towards his own. He kissed her passionately, tasting his brother on her lips.

George had never thought of doing anything with another guy before. But his brother had touched his cock a few times already and now he had indirectly tasted Gabe's. Overcome with lust and curiosity, George takes Gabe's cock into his mouth and begins to suck on him.

After a few moments he stops and shifts around behind Monica. George continues to finger her and grope her tits. "Mommy, I really want to fuck you." He ground his cock against her ass and pinched her nipples. "Can I please fuck your pussy mommy?"

((Just a bit of advice: To make it easier to properly react to all happening, try and not have action 1-10 and focus on a few actions more. If it just says "he fingers her"....it gets a bit...meh, you know?))

She watches George slip off the edge and down besides her, making her only able to stroke his 12 inches of cock, slowly, but roughly, even putting a little twist in the wrist once she gets near the large and wide mushroom shaped tip, which throbs heavily  in joy and arousal it seems, its thick vein feeling nice against her palm and fingers. She groans heavily from her big and heavy soft tits being played with like and feeling the greedy kisses along her neck, up and down, which makes her shiver even more and suck off Gabe harder now that she can focus on him. Overall, she loves what is being done to her and happily make pleasured noises from it.

As he gets near t he cock of his younger brother, Monica is a bit surprised by him doing so, but turned on by it and thus she assists him, making Gabe feel his and her mouth sucks his tip, his balls, lick his shaft and even kiss with his head between their open mouths, surely giving the little boy quite a view and experience.

Then she feels George slip his way around behind her where he still gropes her large breasts and two fingers still gently finger, procuding lewd sloppery noises from her wet hole and making Monica moan eagerly, wanting more herself. She looks over her shoulder and wink."Mmmmmm, of course! Mommy has not gotten laid in 10 years now! She needs it badly!".

35 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Gabe gasped when his mother swallowed his meat stick. Her mouth was softer, more welcoming than Julia's. What Gabe didn't know was the difference was experience and Julia's lack of pressure on the sensitive underside of his cock. Mommy sucked it all the way down drawing moans from him with each stroke. He stared in amazement when she switched to George's bigger pubescent dick and stuffed his full length into her mouth.

When George knelt next to her Gabe felt a little pang of jealousy when George's mouth closed on Mommy's big, protruding nipples. Gabe wanted to feel Mommy's tits too but couldn't reach. Then George bent and slurped Gabe's smaller, hairless prick into his mouth and Gabe's eye's rolled into his head for a second.

He wanted to put his mouth on Mommy's pussy and George's cock too. Then George moved behind mommy and talked about putting his thing in Mommy, Gabe's eyes lit up and he crawled under her, pressing his face tight to her pendulous breasts before he continued to put his head between her thighs where George's big cock twitched. Gabe grabbed his brother's cock with his hand and raised his head to suck the end of it.

"He released George's cock and lapped inexpertly at the vagina that had birthed him. "Put it in her George!" he squealed excitedly.

Until Gabe slid off and down below, Monica eagerly and lovingly slurped on the hard throbbing meaty spear of Gabe, and for a moment was joined by George in this. She uses her hands and of course mouth to pleasure her little cute boy before her, giving his cock plenty of attention and surely making him close to orgasming a few times, but manages to keep him from it.

After a while he gets on his back below her. She feels his smaller head slide between her hot and sensitive boobs and further downwards where his mouth gets nice and busy sucking off George a bit and then lapping at her overflowing and piping hot MILF pussy."OOhhh..ooohhh ..f.fuuuuuuucck!Yesss, Gabeee sweeetyy! Mmmmmmmm! Feels looovely!", she pants out hard.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

52 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Then she feels George slip his way around behind her where he still gropes her large breasts and two fingers still gently finger, procuding lewd sloppery noises from her wet hole and making Monica moan eagerly, wanting more herself. She looks over her shoulder and wink."Mmmmmm, of course! Mommy has not gotten laid in 10 years now! She needs it badly!".

George moaned loudly as his young brother sucked his cock. He was excited by both his mother's apparent desire and his brother's encouragement. He takes his cock in his hand and runs the head up and down Monica's wet tunnel. He pushes the swollen mushroom against her entrance and feels little resistance as he begins to slip inside. 

He grabs his mother's hips as he pushes further inside her. "Oh mommy, you feel so amazing." He slides all the way inside her and slowly starts to withdraw before pushing in once more. He fucks his mother with slow and steady strokes. "Oh my god mommy, how does this feel for you?"

• Like 1

As George's big dick slid into their mother, Gabe lay under them his eyes scant inches from the dripping honey pot that had birthed him and the fat dick his brother was pushing into it. For Gabe it was Mommy's pussy - a word he barely knew  and his older brother's cock sliding into it. He couldn't decide what to do with his hands. Hid cock wanted to be touched, but there were Mommy's giant boobs, her nipples stiff and pink. George's dick was right there too and Mommy's pussy.

With one hand he grabbed his smooth pink shaft and began tugging it right under his mother's face and began to rub and pinch her nipples with the other as he watched his brother sink to the balls in Mommy's puffy, wet pussy lips. He raised his head and began to lick. Mommy's pussy lips were soft and delicious and met just above where George's manhood disappeared into her. He licked from there back, to Georges heavy, salty balls. The crinkly, hair dotted skin felt and tasted so different from Mommy's soft, slick lower lips that he took another long lick back as George's cock started to reappear.

Gabe let his cock and Mommy's nipple go and used one hand to cup George's nuts and the other to press Mommy's pussy lips tight to his big, hard shaft as hit slid in and out, licking them both as George fucked Mommy.

• Like 1

On 29/06/2020 at 23:01, agdiv said:

George moaned loudly as his young brother sucked his cock. He was excited by both his mother's apparent desire and his brother's encouragement. He takes his cock in his hand and runs the head up and down Monica's wet tunnel. He pushes the swollen mushroom against her entrance and feels little resistance as he begins to slip inside. 

He grabs his mother's hips as he pushes further inside her. "Oh mommy, you feel so amazing." He slides all the way inside her and slowly starts to withdraw before pushing in once more. He fucks his mother with slow and steady strokes. "Oh my god mommy, how does this feel for you?"

Monica does her best to stay in her position and allowing for George to enter her initially and then fully and completely. Knowing her two own sons are so close and doing this stuff to her is exhilirating and intense indeed. She knows she really, really should be the adult here and stop this taboo.'Monica, no! Stop this instant! What are you doing you sick broad?', is what goes through her mind before George finally pushes her open for the first time. Then when tip does spread open her pussy with his massive manhood, an overwhelming wave of pleasure washes over her."AHh...ahh..f..fuuuuuuckkk!! Feeeelss goooooood!!", she cries in joy and even pushes back, wanting all of it. Soon enough long, slow, but rough fucking makes her pleasure rise rapidly."Mmmmmmmm, fuuuckinng ammaaaziinng! Youur cooock is loooovely, son!", she moans out in pleasure.

1 hour ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

As George's big dick slid into their mother, Gabe lay under them his eyes scant inches from the dripping honey pot that had birthed him and the fat dick his brother was pushing into it. For Gabe it was Mommy's pussy - a word he barely knew  and his older brother's cock sliding into it. He couldn't decide what to do with his hands. His cock wanted to be touched, but there were Mommy's giant boobs, her nipples stiff and pink. George's dick was right there too and Mommy's pussy.

With one hand he grabbed his smooth pink shaft and began tugging it right under his mother's face and began to rub and pinch her nipples with the other as he watched his brother sink to the balls in Mommy's puffy, wet pussy lips. He raised his head and began to lick. Mommy's pussy lips were soft and delicious and met just above where George's manhood disappeared into her. He licked from there back, to Georges heavy, salty balls. The crinkly, hair dotted skin felt and tasted so different from Mommy's soft, slick lower lips that he took another long lick back as George's cock started to reappear.

Gabe let his cock and Mommy's nipple go and used one hand to cup George's nuts and the other to press Mommy's pussy lips tight to his big, hard shaft as hit slid in and out, licking them both as George fucked Mommy.

Soon enough she is exposed to Gabe's swollen boy cock below and she leans down the best she can to once more suck off her little boy, trying not to go to deep as the thrusts made inside of her still make it tougher to do that in a pace she can control properly. Still, Gabe gets a nice warm and sloppy blowjob from Monica."Ahhhhh, my lovely cute soooons! You are both sooo sweeet...taking care of mommy's represssseeed needs!", she pants out hard from the double pleasure happening to her.

• Love 1

George thrusts in and out of Monica's dripping wet hole as Gabe licks them both from underneath. He reaches up to grope her massive melons as he continues to plow into her. Looking up into the cameras, "Oh god I love you mommy. I love fucking you so much."

They had only been in this position for a short few minutes but George wanted to change things up. He withdrew his cock from her pussy and slid it into his brother's mouth for a few strokes. He then laid down on his back next to them. "Mommy, I want to have you on top of me. I want to kiss you and suck on your tits while you ride me." 

He looked to his young brother. "While I'm in her pussy, how would you like to fuck her glorious ass little bro?"

Gabe opened his mouth as his brother pushed his big, manly rod against his lips. His fat cock stretched the boys lips as he slurped his mothers juices off George's rod. The angle was kind of weird and Gabe struggled to suck his brother off as well as he'd like but his mother's pussy dripped her lube onto him and Gabe slid three of his little fingers into his mother's wet hole while George fucked his mouth.

When George suggested the both be inside Mommy at the same time the boy tried to nod eagerly, inadvertently banging his brother's cock. He slipped his lips free, grabbing his brother's meat with his other hand and stroking it, right in front of his barely believing eyes. "Yeah, George, that'd be great!" he replied staring at George's cock in his hand and his fingers slipping easily in and out of Mommy's hungry fuck-tunnel. "Is that okay?" he asked his mother, too amazed to move for a moment.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, agdiv said:

George thrusts in and out of Monica's dripping wet hole as Gabe licks them both from underneath. He reaches up to grope her massive melons as he continues to plow into her. Looking up into the cameras, "Oh god I love you mommy. I love fucking you so much."

They had only been in this position for a short few minutes, but George wanted to change things up. He withdrew his cock from her pussy and slid it into his brother's mouth for a few strokes. He then laid down on his back next to them. "Mommy, I want to have you on top of me. I want to kiss you and suck on your tits while you ride me." 

He looked to his young brother. "While I'm in her pussy, how would you like to fuck her glorious ass little bro?"

Her massive jugs sway and jiggle from the pounding from behind as George go balls deep over and over again, filling Monica up nice and well. Her body greets and welcomes his young cock with immense heat, tightness and wetness, sloppery noises coming each time he bottoms out in her mature pussy. She even moves her hips backwards to meet the thrusts being made, making the sound of flesh clasping againg flesh resounds and echoes in the room, all for us and the cameras to hear of course. A disappointed groan escapes her lips once George pulls out of her."Why the hurry, sweety? We have plenty of time", she says, but not objecting to the suggestion, though she is unsure if she can take two at all.

"Though it is not nice or polite to make this all about what you want, George. I did NOT raise you to only focus on your needs, okay", she says in her regular motherly voice and he can tell that she means it."If not, I will just have to play with Gabe alone". With that said, she climbs on top of George and teasing his tip with her pussy entrance once more.

3 hours ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Gabe opened his mouth as his brother pushed his big, manly rod against his lips. His fat cock stretched the boys lips as he slurped his mothers juices off George's rod. The angle was kind of weird and Gabe struggled to suck his brother off as well as he'd like but his mother's pussy dripped her lube onto him and Gabe slid three of his little fingers into his mother's wet hole while George fucked his mouth.

When George suggested the both be inside Mommy at the same time the boy tried to nod eagerly, inadvertently banging his brother's cock. He slipped his lips free, grabbing his brother's meat with his other hand and stroking it, right in front of his barely believing eyes. "Yeah, George, that'd be great!" he replied staring at George's cock in his hand and his fingers slipping easily in and out of Mommy's hungry fuck-tunnel. "Is that okay?" he asked his mother, too amazed to move for a moment.

Monica moans deeply from Gabe giving her pussy some small, but eager and curious fingers to play with her."Ahhhhh, small, but good....mmmmm, love it, sweety!", she tells Gabe and even lightly ride on his hand.

She smiles at Gabe who then asks her what she thinks."Ohhhh, could probably be fun, but mommy has never had anal before...and she is not sure she can, but we can try until it succeeds...I hear it feels amaaazing", she replies, thankful he is more considerate than his older brother.

• Love 1

George watches as his sexy mother climbs onto his lap. He resist the urge to thrust upward as she teases the tip of his shaft with her wet slit. "I'm sorry mom, I didn't mean to be selfish. It's just that this position is how I always envisioned us together in all of my fantasies about you." He lifts his head up and swallows one of her erect nipples into his mouth while his hands caress her ass and thighs. He switches over to the other nipple and teases it with his tongue. After a while, he begins to lightly and playfully bite on each of the large nubs hanging in front of his face. 

At Monica's mention of never doing anal before, George lifts his hips slightly to probe her entrance with his large man meat. "Well if you haven't tried it before mommy, then its probably better to try with Gabe first then." He tightly grips her ass and gently pulls her checks apart. He holds his mother's ass open and ready for his little brother as he turns his attention toward her luscious orbs once more.

Gabe, who'd always been the youngest and last, couldn't believe his ears. He was going to be first! He wasn't exactly sure what 'anal' was but George had said 'fuck Mommy's ass'  so he kind of had an idea. Gabe turned himself over as Mommy straddled George's his and rubbed herself on the head of Geerge's big dick. When his older brother spread his mother's ass cheeks and Gabe could see the pink pucker of his Mommy's butt hole he scooted forward.

He stretched out a shaking hand and rubbed the big, soft globe of Mommy's bottom and let it track around the curve to her dripping pussy and George's fat fuck pole and gave it a soft squeeze before he used one finger to touch Mommy's little butt hole, "I'm going to put it here, right" he asked beginning to explore her rear entrance with a small, soft finger.

• Love 1

19 hours ago, agdiv said:

George watches as his sexy mother climbs onto his lap. He resist the urge to thrust upward as she teases the tip of his shaft with her wet slit. "I'm sorry mom, I didn't mean to be selfish. It's just that this position is how I always envisioned us together in all of my fantasies about you." He lifts his head up and swallows one of her erect nipples into his mouth while his hands caress her ass and thighs. He switches over to the other nipple and teases it with his tongue. After a while, he begins to lightly and playfully bite on each of the large nubs hanging in front of his face. 

At Monica's mention of never doing anal before, George lifts his hips slightly to probe her entrance with his large man meat. "Well if you haven't tried it before mommy, then its probably better to try with Gabe first then." He tightly grips her ass and gently pulls her checks apart. He holds his mother's ass open and ready for his little brother as he turns his attention toward her luscious orbs once more.

Monica soon enough has her massive boobs near George's face and with him not slow at  all to get to her erect and highly sensitive love buds."Ahhhhh, you could have just asked then, sweety! You don't need to hold back now, after all", she pants out heavily from the breast and nipples appreciation and attention. Any touches on her boobs, lets the touching flesh more or less sink into her soft pillows.

She gives off a heavy groan as the large, wide and swollen cock tip just lightly prods at her rear entrance, making George feel how it twitches and throbs against him."Nghhh...you are probably right...but...are you sure..both of you...at once..I mean..I haven't had sex...in 10 years now...and all", she says, though there is still a playful and eager tone in her voice. She blushes hard from feeling her cheeks being spread nice and wide like this, giving a lovely view for Gabe certainly.

16 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Gabe, who'd always been the youngest and last, couldn't believe his ears. He was going to be first! He wasn't exactly sure what 'anal' was but George had said 'fuck Mommy's ass'  so he kind of had an idea. Gabe turned himself over as Mommy straddled George's hips and rubbed herself on the head of Geerge's big dick. When his older brother spread his mother's ass cheeks and Gabe could see the pink pucker of his Mommy's butt hole he scooted forward.

He stretched out a shaking hand and rubbed the big, soft globe of Mommy's bottom and let it track around the curve to her dripping pussy and George's fat fuck pole and gave it a soft squeeze before he used one finger to touch Mommy's little butt hole, "I'm going to put it here, right" he asked beginning to explore her rear entrance with a small, soft finger.

She feels Gabe soon find his way around her fully and his smaller, soft and warm touching her over in this manner, which makes her realize the severity of the taboo happening, as both her sons aim to stuff her hard and deeply at once. Her body shakes in sheer excitement, the kind of which she never thought was possible and they are not even inside of her yet. It certainly only gets worse once her ass gets lightly fingered this way."Mmmmmm, ohhh f..fuuuuckk..y..yesss..riiight thereee darlliiing", she pants out.

• Love 1

Hearing his mom telling him he no longer has to hold back is music to George's ears. With his hands still gripping her ass cheeks, he thrusts his hips upward impaling his mother on his monster shaft as Gabe's fingers continue to tease her asshole. 

"Ten years mommy?" George asks incredulously. "That's three years before we even lost dad." George withdraws his cock slowly before plunging in deep once more. "I guess we need to be a little careful then." One more time with the slow pull out and deep plunge. He then teases Monica verbally "you definitely have a lot of time to make up for then mommy!" 

That said, George returns to devouring the monstrous globes of flesh hanging before his eyes. He continues his slow and deep thrusts of his engorged rod into his mother's now dripping slit. He takes one hand and wraps it around his brother's cock. He gives it a few strokes before helping to guide the head of it to their mother's awaiting anal passage.

Edited by agdiv

When George's hand closed on his boy-cock Gabe moaned softly. It grew louder as his brother stroked him and guided toward their mother's butt hole. As his little head pressed against her tight sphincter with his brother's fist wrapped around his shaft right behind his smooth mushroom his narrow hips shuddered with a little orgasm. He didn't know that when he got older semen would spray out, but for now it just felt amazing.

He started to push forward, spreading his mother's ass around his cock, "Oh wow - Mommy! It's going in and it feels SO good!" He continued pushing, instincts taking over as he began to work back and forth, working deeper into her delicious peach pipe with each little thrust. Then he squealed with delighted surprise "OH!" His eyes flew wide, "George I can feel you inside Mommy too - I feel yours rubbing against mine THROUGH Mommy!" 

His little arms flew around his mother's thigh and he pulled himself all the way into her. He hugged her thighs and folded himself over her big, soft behind, resting the side of his head in the small of her back as he enjoyed feeling the passing of George's big tool as it pumped in and out of Mommy's pussy. He rocked his hips side to side feeling his brother and mother enveloping him for a minute before he started to try and stroke in counterpoint to George. "How's that, Mommy? Can you feel me too George?"

• Like 1

((OOC: Gabe is ten, so the age math does add up there))

14 hours ago, agdiv said:

Hearing his mom telling him he no longer has to hold back is music to George's ears. With his hands still gripping her ass cheeks, he thrusts his hips upward impaling his mother on his monster shaft as Gabe's fingers continue to tease her asshole. 

"Ten years mommy?" George asks incredulously. "That's three years before we even lost dad." George withdraws his cock slowly before plunging in deep once more. "I guess we need to be a little careful then." One more time with the slow pull out and deep plunge. He then teases Monica verbally "you definitely have a lot of time to make up for then mommy!" 

That said, George returns to devouring the monstrous globes of flesh hanging before his eyes. He continues his slow and deep thrusts of his engorged rod into his mother's now dripping slit. He takes one hand and wraps it around his brother's cock. He gives it a few strokes before helping to guide the head of it to their mother's awaiting anal passage.

She moans deep and sharply each time the cock plunges fully deep inside of her and her giant jugs gets to feel the mouth of George once more. Expecting at least some discomforty, she intends to have her body still in this position for now, until the initial part of feeling both sons at once, is deal with."Ahhhh, mmmmmmmm...just...nnghh..remember...the rullless you twoooo and we can doooo this way more oftteeen!! Ohhhh.. soooo deeeeep! Haaahhnnn...mommmy feel sooo goood with a hard cockk in her! Mm..m..moooore!", she pants out in lust.

10 hours ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

When George's hand closed on his boy-cock Gabe moaned softly. It grew louder as his brother stroked him and guided toward their mother's butt hole. As his little head pressed against her tight sphincter with his brother's fist wrapped around his shaft right behind his smooth mushroom his narrow hips shuddered with a little orgasm. He didn't know that when he got older semen would spray out, but for now it just felt amazing.

He started to push forward, spreading his mother's ass around his cock, "Oh wow - Mommy! It's going in and it feels SO good!" He continued pushing, instincts taking over as he began to work back and forth, working deeper into her delicious peach pipe with each little thrust. Then he squealed with delighted surprise "OH!" His eyes flew wide, "George I can feel you inside Mommy too - I feel yours rubbing against mine THROUGH Mommy!" 

His little arms flew around his mother's thigh and he pulled himself all the way into her. He hugged her thighs and folded himself over her big, soft behind, resting the side of his head in the small of her back as he enjoyed feeling the passing of George's big tool as it pumped in and out of Mommy's pussy. He rocked his hips side to side feeling his brother and mother enveloping him for a minute before he started to try and stroke in counterpoint to George. "How's that, Mommy? Can you feel me too George?"

With just a little squirt from Gabe, she doesn't really feel it, but she did hear her cute little boy moan out, letting her know he is having a nice time back there as she cannot see him for obvious reasons.

A sharp and heavy groan leaves her lips, a mixture of a tiny presence of pain that is luckily heavily overshadowed by immense pleasure erupting inside of her like a fountain of bodily joy. At first it seems a bit tough and difficult, but Gabe does manage to finally let himself enter inside of his mommy, which sends her over the edge already. She tosses her head backwards, strutting her chest heavily forward as her body arches."OHH..OHHH...G..GOOD!! SOO GOOOD! OHHH ..FUUUUCCKK!! MYY..BOOYSS MAKKKEE MMEE CUUUMM! YESSS!", she moans out heavily and squirt all over George's prick below. Listening to Gabe's lewd, but still innocent comments further adds to her already skyrocketing lust and arousal."AHHH..Yesss..I feeel you booooth soo well! Mmmmmmm, please...takke mee...booooth of yooou!", she pants out and lets her upper body lie on top of George. She ends up kissing George hard and deep, but letting go as Gabe speaks to him.

As George plowed Mommy's front hole with his big cock, Gabe skewered Mommy's rear entrance with as much vigor, if a smaller prick. He'd fallen into a natural counter-rhythm to his older brother's thrusts and thrilled at the feel of his brother's big tool rubbing him through the thin wall between Mommy's love tunnels. When just his mother's ass held his cock the feeling was glorious and then he'd begin to pull out and George's fat dick would rumble over his sensitive underside, pushing him tight against the upper wall and he'd moan again.

"Mommy..." he cried as he felt his orgasm building, "I feel funny..." he stammered, hugging around her soft thighs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up