I'm gonna buy/bail you with...

So i think its fair about a game where you were asked what you gonna do to someone above you (previous poster) free of charge. Now then, lets just say the person above won't gonna give it to you easy so you need to give them something! The game is simple really, its the typical "What would you do to the person above you" trope but unlike other similar game who already posted by admin, this one didn't put you in specific situation. You come with a bargain...or promise or false hope or anything as mean to buy the previous poster heart...or hole/cock.

Let me show a pattern of the game:

Dudette: *is the previous poster*
Dude: I'm gonna buy Dudette with Limo! Try buy me if you dare!
Fella: I'm gonna buy Dude with end table! Go ahead and buy me! I'm cheap!
Me: I'm gonna buy Fella with potato chips! I'm up for auction ladies and gentlemen!
Dudette: I'm gonna buy Elena with expired coupon! Buy me! I'm currently on discount summer sale!

Yes, you have to sell yourself after your answer. Just remember to put "I'm gonna buy..." at start of your answer. As for the answer itself, you can use pretty much anything from money to, well, potato chips. However, be aware that i'm NOT taking any responsible if your answer got you in trouble!

Now then, since i'm the post starter...i gonna buy myself something nice.

I'm gonna buy Elena with Christmas Cake! If you ready to kill your wallet-kun, try buy me!

BlobRave.gifUPDATE! Now you can put a price on your head and make other paid the fine to bail you out! BlobRave.gif

Example:
Dude: *is on jail*
Dudette: I'm gonna bail the dude with teddy bear! Hey, let me out here!
Fella: I'm gonna bail Dudette with slip of paper...plain, white, paper! Pay my fine, and you can have a perfect roommate for life!
Me: I'm gonna bail fella with this shaving cream so he can escape! Now then...can someone bail me out? I got myself stuck for bad deal. But i'm real deal!

Yep, the circle of the game still the same but different setup. However i strongly advise to don't put serious charge/sensitive stuff as answer because i'm not responsible if that said answer get you in trouble with other dreamer! When you post your answer, you must fully aware what stuff you've brought up!

Now that's out of the way, now you're free to pick what type of price on your head! Are you in the mood to sell yourself? Go ahead and sold yourself! Are you in the mood to bail some troublemaker with profit? Go ahead and bail them out!

Just remember that you have to sell yourself for the next poster to answer. Have fun~

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna buy Elena with the promise of cuddles and pancakes, and I'll even throw in the syrup too!

You're probably better off getting a knock-off bootleg version of me, but for those who like the real deal, there's a reason there's a premium price.

I got Elena paying with my dignity, I invested money in my free to play account to get her (Rate up is a lie), Now I have 3 Elenas the one to save, the one to show and the spare. (virginity shield completed)

You can buy an Ark or you can buy a puppy not both (muajaja now this post is stuck, nobody would ever buy me.)

I'm gonna pop some tags
Only got twenty dollars in my pocket
I'm, I'm, I'm hunting, looking for a come up
This is fucking awesome.

I'm gonna buy Elena, I have so many that I shouldn't But ****, it was ninety-nine cents!

I wear your granddad's clothes
I look incredible
I'm selling myself now
In that thrift shop down the road.

• 2 months later...

Archived