I'm gonna buy/bail you with...

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so angry! I'm gonna buy you with body builder mickey mouse doll i found on flea market! (It's piggy bank actually)

Who dare to buy an angry Elena off the shelves today? Yes! A THOT HOT Steamy Elena is on the shelves as of today! Buy now while she's hot headed!

2ec12567370e7951498e69852f204939.jpg

Okay everyone, screw you, i will put my highest bid to get my blow job! I'm gonna buy you with this strawberry flavored condom from unknown brand. Heck, it could be a real cherry for all i care. Oh and you're the one who gonna get the blow, no buts!

Hey, mind to get me off this shelves? I'm not on sale but my price been dumbed down tho. Still in good condition! *check the tag* well, 98% good condition.

Goodness, thanks! Wait...did you said the spoon is edible?

Ahh what the hey, anyway, i'm gonna buy you with the dessert plate. A plastic dessert plate. Gotta save up for next deal you see?

I'm up for sale but unlike those fresh stuff, this one is still fresh from the fridge! Strike this cold, hard, deal, now!

Whoa there, someone manage to bail me out for the first time!

Time to celebrate by buying YOU with this used cloth...don't mind the number on its back, its a trend! Eh? State prison? Just rub it off with tofu!

You know what? As much as i'm willing to sell myself, i got myself cut short in court. Bail me out and i'm gonna rob clean your house include your fridge free of charge!

Hey warden! I need this prisoner out for me to sale later! I'll bail her with a bubble gum...a tasteless bubble gum!

...isn't it grand? How can i sold my good stuff if i'm trapped in here? Bail me out! I would do anything you want if you do! Provided i'm in the mood to do so, that is

I think i saw you somewhere...hey warden! Do me favor and get this fella out for me! I'll pay her fine with a Nata de Coco! Don't give me that crap, that's her bail price!

So i was curious how comfortable the prison bed is. Then i forgot that i'm a wanted woman. Help me out! My bail fine didn't cost much!

I think it would be worse to give a glue to bail this one out...

Hey, wardy! I give you this hot dog-looking dakimakura so you can have your tasty cuddle. Now bail that fella out!

...sadly, that dakimakura cost me a fortune. Anyone wanna buy me? It cost as cheap as fighter jet!

I'm gonna buy you with the leprechaun gold I earned for making it to the end of the rainbow, which will allow me to not only pay for you but also pay for your debt with plenty left over to have another raging fuck fest, the many illegal and public activities causing us to go to horny jail.

I have one phone call will you be the one to bail me out of horny jail

See this? Yes, its a painted gold sunflower seeds. I'm gonna bail you out with (fake) golden sunflower seeds!

Not sure why i got lassoed and thrown to jail. I can't sell myself if i'm on jail! Bail me out! I will worship you (and your gold) if you paid my fine!

Archived