I'm gonna buy/bail you with...

Oh thanks, i got bored with wet but apparently XD

So you want something expensive eh? eh? Fine, i'm gonna buy you with an exorcist item!

hI7JCTD.jpg

Take a guess what's inside! Because it can kill a troll! Or enrage them...

Well, who am i kidding, that priest rip me off. Hey, i need a penny for dinner! Buy me with lots of penny! Cheap!

(Also, hmm~ this my 69 post on this thread~)

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Nice)

Im going to be Ernest with you, I think I know what kind of malk it is if you are getting it fron a priest

With that said im gonna by you with a frozen TV dinner and a ride on the scrambler...boooogie

I have no food buy me with things that make food

Buy now no credit bad credit on approved credit.

I got you covered! Let me buy you with 3 stock of bitter tea. I don't know what it actually made of but you need to boil the leaf yourself instead using a common tea bag. Guess because tea bagging is illegal!

Speaking of which, just mentioning tea bag alone end me up in jail. Bail me out with anything and i'll gladly dunk every single tea bag you got! The warden is over there, he loves his bag of peanuts...

How on earth a money ask for money? Wait, you never had money, you ARE the money. So i guess i'm gonna buy you with this stack of paper money. Just slap it on your face to print your own money, no one would ask what currency it print!

I'm feeling kind. Pay me with any amount of money in your wallet! Seriously, any amount! Or currency!

Well Elena I  need to increase my mass so I need mire money, that way I go from a pile of money to a stack of money the size of a building.

thats why I will buy you with special money I keep in my pants

The price, any amount of money, anything you can spare to CMC's house of gains

any amount will do

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just a dollar? I only have a gold coin, does that legit?

I think it is. Because i got arrested for stealing museum artifact. I don't know that gold is ancient! Bail me out! The warden demand food you just ate...no, not the one in your mouth! That's gross! Just order any food and give it to them! If its poisoned, the better.

Crams poison inside a donut for bonus points, once the warden eats it I dress as a guard and bail you out.

Now Elena is free, but her coin could not buy me because it has to be a Sacajawea dollar. So now who will pay me to do things and stuff. Any amount of money will do the more money the more things and stuff because that's how it works, right? 

The deal seems odd, but also make sense. Fine then, i just got out from robbing a bank anyway. So here, have these bags full of money, passwords to international bank safe, and a virgin. Don't ask where i get the latter, just take it! 

I miss putting myself on the store shelves. So here i am again! Buy me with whatever you had in mind! I don't care if its sketchbook, cars, or seaweed! Just buy me with anything that cross your mind when you read this!

Alright, I buy you with a pumpkin pie because I dont like pumpkin that much. And then you get a big bear hug from me, hoping its both cute from my side and convincing enough for you to eat the pie.

..And then I get arrested for apparently home intruding, property damage and stealing. This is bullcrap! How can I not get arrested for stealing a queen from her kingdom but IMMEDIATELY get cuffed for a pie? Welp..Hopefully someone is nice enough to bail me out of this dungeon.. 

Ever heard of konbu? It’s a type of seaweed used in Asian cooking. You said you didn’t care about what I bought you with so I’m giving you that. Oh, and here’s a written recipe for miso soup. Quite convenient since it requires konbu. 

In other news, it’s been God knows how long since the Super Ultra Rare Giga Premium XXXL Akuja was last available in the gacha pulls. Now that he’s back, feel free to throw whatever you have with a guaranteed chance of pulling for this limited time Akuja.

If the truck has FBI slapped on it i'm gonna be upset.

Since you bought that tractor- i mean, truck free of charge, why don't i buy you with something nice like...say! Private beach resort...towel and flip-flop? No, not the resort itself, just the towel and flip-flop!

Apparently, i should put no refund policy. I got my arse sued and jailed for scamming towel and flip-flop business. If you got something you don't need, bail me out with that! I can offer you a hug in return!

Bails you out by performing magic tricks for the police officers with the towel and flip flops you got me. The plan works I get a big hug and now it's off to the beaches to sit and drink until I find a new place to live because towels and flip flops can only get you so far. If only the land lord would take magic tricks.

Now that I'm a poor beach bum I will need something to survive, please give me anything.

Archived