I'm gonna buy/bail you with...

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna buy you out, and hand you the handjob! I don't know where to start though and since its been long time i did that, it might end up feels like i'm kneading a dough...eh? Where did that fella goes off to?

Not sure what happen next but a group of people drag me and put me behind the window of...i don't know, some sort of shop? Not exactly glory hole that's for damn sure but this price tag on my neck say otherwise. They don't charge exact fee so i think you can buy me with anything or at any price. Cheap!

• 4 months later...

Oh you're gonna get bought alright. I mean why pass this opportunity to buy a slave that cost me a 10 cotton candies and 5 lollipop? They don't even care when i show them money! What a weird folks.

But those weird folks swindle me good. I had to settle my debt but fail to meet the deadline. Now here i am, sit behind the windows once again. They said people can bought me with the first thing they think of when seeing me. 

Archived