Can love turn villains good? (Tsuki & JennyDK).

Azazel felt her body charged with electricity as soon as she sensed that Lisa not only accepted her kiss but responded with a sweetness, which made her melt.

"Oh Kitty ... what should I do with you" whispered the woman placing her forehead against that of the young woman. Lilith got up from her chair and looked at her young guest.

"Lisa I want to be honest I'm not like other women, I mean physically".

She dropped the straps of her dress and the garment slipped to the ground leaving her almost completely naked in front of the vigilante's eyes. Her breasts as golden as her skin were topped with dark and hard nipples like aged ebony. They were round and firm, as big as ripe grapefruits. The belly went down flat and muscular to the height of her intimacy where a triangle of white lace covered an abundant bulge not yet fully erected. The long, turned legs supported the powerful elegance of that body. Cold shivers ran through Azazel, while her heart was growing as fast as the engine of a locomotive. She had never exposed herself so much in years. Gossip, derision, rejection, oblivion.. The woman's pupils became thin as pins as the emotions had decided to buy a one-way ticket for the roller coaster. In a tone colder than she would have liked, Azazel reached out to Lisa.

"Kitty, the choice is up to you, now" .

Lisa looks at Lilith with a wondering expression on her face, unsure what that part really means. She could guess and guess the day away since the pretty older lady seems totally fine physically.

Her eyes behold how Lilith slips off her dress, revealing a goddess like bronzed lovely form, which simply takes her breath away and she can only stare in awe and delight, taking every nook and cranny, every soft curve, every love line. Her eyes look up and down repeatedly, though of course, she does look at Azazel's beautiful young and firm rack. The physical thing is impossible to ignore by any means as the pretty panties are buldging hard from her half chub and Lilith can indeed feel Lisa's eyes upon it multiple times.

What Lisa fails to notice, but Lilith surely won't, is how the white and black haired younger girl approaches while looking, fully speechless and without hesitation or disgusts in her eyes or face. Of course, she would never ever have guessed this woman to have a dick, but strangely enough, that makes her even sexier in her eyes.

Lilith is surely holding her breath, until she feels Lisa's arms around her neck once more, Lisa pulling her down so she can whisper one single word in her ear:"Perfect!".

That word ran through the veins of the woman as an electric current merging with the natural energy of her being. That delightful little creature with sunset-colored eyes had pierced her every defense: physical and mental. The kiss of the young woman lit her and a bouquet of fireworks exploded in her belly. She responded to the kiss like a beast that had been dormant for too long. Azazel took Lisa by the waist and pulled her close to her, while her lips conquered the young woman's mouth. Centimeter after centimeter the woman's tongue tasted and caressed the damp walls of that nest, dragging Lisa's warm tongue with her in a sensual and sweet dance like the most powerful of poisons. The young girl was intoxicating her like hot wine and her body was responding forcefully. Azazel rubbed the imposing bulge, now little hidden by the lace, against the vigilante's belly, moaning slightly. Her only goal at the time was to drown in the pleasure of the curves he felt under her hands.

"You'll have to take all responsibility for what will happen to this beautiful body," whispered Lilith.

The Doctor intertwined her fingers with those of the Lisa and accompanied her to the upper floor. The woman's bedroom was modern and basic. Black silk sheets embellished the imposing bed and made it the perfect alcove for the enjoyment of the senses. Azazel's eyes were languid like burning flames.

"If you are not sure, run away now. If you choose to stay, I will not stop ...." the woman lowered herself, whispering ravenously to the little girl's ear "... nothing will stop me. Struggle, squirm, moan, scream: I won't stop.  You will be mine until your legs give out and your belly is no longer able to hold my nectar. Are you sure you want it? ". Azazel laid a trail of kisses behind the girl's ear and then sucked on her lobe.

• Love 1

Lisa is feeling so many, many new sensations and of course thoughts and mental images. She would never ever have imagined her first time being with another woman and one with a penis on top of that and lastly one as big as Lilith seems to be. Her inner form feels like a small ember of fire that only gets more fiery, hot and violent as the interaction with and closeness to Lilith. It feels like some door inside of her mind is opening up increasingly, light shining through into the empty chasm of emotions, the light being Lilith who seems to use her presence to light her up inside. On the more physical plane, she is currently tongue wrestling with the older woman, having never frenched before and thus she is still clumsy and inexperienced, but the sheer level of passion more than makes up for it. Her tongue licks and laps at the tongue of Lilith, like two snakes wrestling for their lives.

The hands around her hips feel warm, amazing and loving and Lisa wants to return that sensation. One of her hands makes Lilith know she is good with her being a futa as it reaches down and curls around the member, gently stroking her off. The feeling of the hot meat agains her hand is making her feel things she never thought was possible - sparking one lewd mental scenery after the other, all of them with her and Lilith making passionate love together. Her own tummy is slowly becoming a giant roaring fire and the only way to put it out is getting even more intimate with the lovely foxy lady before her."I plan to do that very thing, but the same goes for you....you are...are dealing with a pure maiden...after all...you willl be my first...please make that...the best memory ever", she groans back.

Before long we have reached  your massive and luxurious bedroom, the room practically the size of a larger apartment, with anything one could ever need in such a place. However, the scenery of the bedroom is not the dominant thing on her mind, but rather the delightful presence of the other woman who brought her here, their hands not leaving the others, not even for a second.

The words said to Lisa basically gave text to what her mental images has been like - the two of them in bed, locked in long rounds of being intimate, love making and pure delight and sex. Her face is redder than ever, but she has a determined look on it and she smiles widely."Stop teasing me...Lilith...I need this...and I need...you...take me to bed! So soon after we met you said we would be having sex...and now here we are...now you need make right of those words and promise!".

Azazel felt Lisa's warm hand wrap around her member and a powerful shiver ran through her. She silently thanked her inner strength and ability to concentrate: if the girl had continued she would burst in few seconds. Lilith stopped her. "I will keep my promise Kitty" the woman lowered herself and began to deposit a trail of kisses along the girl's neck until she reached the collarbone. "This is a hindrance to me," he quickly removed her top, leaving her pretty breasts naked. Azazel licked her lips while with her fingers she caressed her already hard nipples like precious stones. The trail of kisses continued in the valley between the breasts and without neglecting the flat abdomen stopped at the level of the navel of which the woman's tongue wanted to explore every single fold.

"This too is a hindrance" without too many preambles he untied the shorts and together with them he dropped Lisa's panties on the floor. The sweet ripe fruit of the young woman was displayed in front of the doctor's eyes. The smell of Lisa's excitement upset Azazel's senses, who had to narrow her eyes and swallow.

"Perfect"

The woman kissed the girl's lower abdomen and went down from there placing a chaste kiss, almost of veneration on the intimacy of the young woman. The bed was a few steps away, and soon Lisa found herself lying on the cool blankets. Azazel dominated her with all her physicality. The woman lowered herself on the slender body and slowly began to suck the small buds that bloomed on her breast, alternating delicate pinches on the breast that remained without attention. She would go on and on in order to hear her moan, but something much sweeter and tastier awaited her between the young woman's thighs. Patience was not among Azazel's virtues. She ducked between Lisa's legs and opened them up showing off her red and swollen lips of her sex. They were bright rose petals ready to be picked. Lilith put her lips to the entrance of her patner's pulsating femininity and began to taste it, slowly sinking her tongue into her tender flesh. She passed along the folds, exploring them, identifying the position of the small pearl of meat and the moist entrance to the base: cave that promised warm and satisfying pleasures. "You are as sweet as a ripe peach," the doctor whispered, avidly licking the folds of the young woman. At the same time, Lilith's hands retraced Lisa's body backwards: thighs, hips, belly, ribs, until they reach and close on the soft globes. As she greedily sucked into her intimacy, the woman began to gently pull and twist her excited nipples. Azazel's goal was to make her moan and squirm, to the point of making her explode with pleasure.

Edited by Tsuki
  • Love 2

Lisa stops when the other woman indicates the handjob needs to stop, although she is not entirely sure why it needs to. Of course, the reason for this soon becomes clear as kisses are places so tenderly from neck to collarbone, each of those smooches making Lisa feel like there are small fireworks explosions happening each time a kiss is landed upon her skin. Without resistance or protest, she lets Lilith shed her body of the tanktop, revealing fairly large and firm breasts along with her flat and toned stomach. Meanwhile the black/white haired vigilante caresses the long hair of the other woman and whatever other part she can reach at the moment. She shivers especially hard and heavy from the kisses made between her fairly sized boobs and the fingers rolling her erect love buds around in them. The growth of arousal just keeps happening and already now she feels like a glass overflowing with water, especially from how soaked her panties are by now. Heavy groans escapes her lips."Aaaaaaah, Liiiliiiiith...mmmmmmmmm...your kissesss...are like fiiiire...hot and sweeeet and soooo looovely".

The next step seems to be her nice short, which are soon pulled down, along with the very wet panties, letting Lilith know how well she is turning Lisa on, if her moans were not indication enough. The single word mirrored what Lisa had told Azazel earlier and she feels the same level of happiness as Lilith surely did. She feels much more like she is much more attractive and sexy, which makes her mind swoon even more."Thank you, sweet Lilith...that means lot to me...more than you know!".

Soon enough, Lisa ends upon the massive and soft bed with lots of blankets and pillows of exquisite quality and fabrics. However, her mind is completely focused on her partner. She happily lets the older woman loom above her, especially once her eager lips find her throbbing and sensitive fleshy pearls, making Lisa groan hard and deep in joy."Ohhhh gooood! Nghhh...you are soooo  goood at thiiiiis...is this..somethiiing you have done beeefore?", she asks curiously, but not trying to ruin the sensual and lovely mood. A hand quickly finds its way to the hair of Lilith, which she begins to comb and roam through eagerly and in great pleasure.

This level of bodily satisfaction is still far from what happens next, as Lilith dives down and Lisa instinctively spreads her legs nice and wide, opening up her crotch and allowing a nice and proper view of her hormonal folds, drenched in juices, making a mess of her inner thighs and even on the sheets below. The grip on the head of Azazel intensifies the moment her soft, curious and eager mouthly appendage slips out, only to taste the nectar of Lisa's furnace hot folds and love button."Ahhhh....and you are simply amaaaziinngg! Mmmmm, I want you so bad....and soo much...and sooo close...please..show me your devotion", she pants out and as Lilith dives her tongue deep into her honey pot, she is met with throbbing inner walls, immense heat and almost waterfall-like levels of wetness."Ohhh..hhhaahannn...nmmghhhh...gahhhh...soooo...gooooood..m..mooooreee!", she moans out even louder now. Her body begins to try and trash about, but the focus on her breasts and pussy makes it impossible to squirm away, even if she wanted to.

Feeling the pleasure expressed by the young woman in such a pure way was nectar for Azazel's ears. "Let's leave the chatter for later Kitty," she whispered, blowing on Lisa's slit.

"Now I just want you to come"

The woman observed the femininity of the vigilant dripping of transparent honey to every sensual attention she paid to her intimate folds. A hand of Lilith left a nipple and stroked the soft skin to its mount of venus. The Doctor began to voraciously suck the small bud of meat that lay at the entrance of its opening. Then Azazel slowly slid the middle finger in quick succession in the girl's boiling pot. She inserted her fingers gently but deep enough to feel the membrane that for now prevented her from conquering the young woman's womb. "Soon I will get rid of this," she whispered, stroking the hymen of the young woman. She felt the internal muscles of the vigilante tighten around her fingers and smiled. Azazel returned to mercilessly sucking on Lisa's clit as she folded her fingers to caress and push, scratch and slip, in order to get to know every internal crease of the young woman. Wet and naughty sounds were rising in the air of the room filling it and causing the doctor's thick and huge cock to vibrate.

"Come for me, Kitty," the woman whispered, biting her clit, while rubbing a point in her pussy relentlessly and with the other hand poinch a small and hard nipple of the young woman. Azazel was deliberately bombarding her with sensations: that slender body should have remembered only the pleasure she was able to give her.

• Love 1

She nods softly, only panting and closing her eyes, hearing that and abandoning herself and her body entirely to the attention and stimulation given to her by the older doctor between her spread lovely thighs. The face of Lilith is already lightly drenched in juices from Lisa's eager hole love hole, the sweet scent of her sex like a mixture of honey and spring flowers, a sheer delight to the senses of Lilith, being this close.

The next words just exites her even more, in more ways than one. Cumming in itself sounds very lovely, but hearing Lilith speak of her aiming to do so, makes it even more lewd and sweet to her ears and the doctor can feel her trash about a little bit more from that sentence.

The sensation of Lisa's breast is like dough - soft, malleable and definitely a nice and lovely handful Azazel to enjoy, her fingers sinking into the flesh like it was made of sensitive pudding. Lisa moans even rougher and deeper once that curious fingers enters her to explore and massage and pleasure. The hungry and highly electrifying mouth on her throbbing exposed love button causes her to trash even wilder."Ohhhh..f..fuuuuuckk!! I..I...nghh..I...s..soooo wooonderfulll!", Lisa grunts out in high joy, pushing the face of Lilith harder down by the back of her head, by instinct. The fingers of the Doctor aims to find every sensitive and sweet spot along Lisa's inner walls, probably memorizing them for later. Her hips even start to move along the finger movements, aiming for even higher levels of pleasure and even now she feel the fireball inside of her grow out of control increasingly, imminently about to explode into a massive climax and it shows and is heard easily.

It all just grows too much, too intense and too overwhelming and like a geyser finally erupting, so does she as she tosses her head back heavily and mashes her pussy against the face of Lilith."I..I..I'MM CUUMMIIINNNGGGG!! OOHH GODDDD! NNGHHH!! F.,,FUUUUCCK!", she moans at her hardest, squirting Azazel's face heavily.

• Love 1

Azazel grin with a satisfied face: she licked the nectar of the young woman from her lips, while letting the tender body beneath her catch her breath. The woman straddled her, towering over her and showing her the huge throbbing member. The thin white lace fabric was torn, which has now become a mere uselessness. The swollen and shiny tip of precum required a warm and tight satisfaction that Lilith could only find between Lisa's thighs. The woman bent down and kissed the vigilante with extreme tenderness.

"Spread your legs for me, Kitty"

The tone of her voice was soft and sensual. Azazel looked at her: the scent of excitement rose from that open and defenseless treasure that Lisa was showing in front of her eyes. SHe put her hands on the hips of the young woman pulling her towards herself and positioned the tip of her member at the entrance of her love tunnel. Lilith started sliding inside.

"Fuck you are so damn tight"

The entrance of the young woman was so narrow that Azazel's skin was covered with an explosion of shivers.

"I could cum right away"

Her voice had become hoarse from the effort. She wanted Lisa to feel every inch of her canal slowly and inexorably widen. Azazel would make her an exciting and long torture until the membrane that separated them gave way.

"Patience Kitty. Waiting for pleasure is pleasure itself."

The woman's member was of considerable size and did not seem fit to be welcomed by such a slender body. All Azazel was doing at the time was taking care of the young girl so that she could enjoy every moment of her first time.

"... from our first ..." Lilith whispered too softly to be heard as small drops of sweat began to form on her skin from the effort. Until then, only the tip had slipped inside her womb.

"This will hurt, babe"

Azazel blocked her hips with one arm while with het thumb he began to quickly tickle the clit still sensitive to the attentions just received. With a dry and decisive push, Lilith sank in her warm and melting love pot, feeling her membrane tearing apart. "You are perfect" she said without looking away from the expressions that the beautiful orange eyes were giving her.

Edited by Tsuki

Lisa takes some time for herself to be able to calm down from her first ever climax and it was a big one at that too. She pants heavily and fast as she stares down at the massive, thick and pulsating piece of shestud cock below her, the thing aiming for her precious flower below, the sensation of Lisa's orgasms still lingering inside of her like a nice and warm inner bath. The wonderful moment they shared surely makes this a much less intimidating moment and realization for her, even as the large meaty spear aims to get ready to storm her gate.

She wraps her arms around the neck of Lilith once the next kiss hits her lips, making the Doctor know how much she loves this moment, this experience with Lilith and her together. The kiss sadly ends a very honey glazed and sweet voice asks Lisa to spread her legs."Mmmmmm, only if you kiss me more Lilith...much more! I love your lips on mine...especially if they taste like me mixed with you", she pants out and her legs open up, revealing much more of her sopping wet fleshy valley of love.

Lisa then feels how Lilith begins to finally push at her hormonial crevice, which slowly and lightly begin to spread and luckily she is already very wet, hot and warmed up from before, meaning the entry is a lot smoother as well."Mmmmmm, you are just nice and huge, sweety! Nghhh...happy I make you feel good...I feel really nice as well...and I want more...all of you!", she growls, more back into her less timid tone of voice and behaviour, while her pussy feels increasingly on fire, the cock providing more fuel to it, the further inside of her it travels. Once more she pulls Lilith close and french kisses the doctor after she speaks a partial sentence.

The next kiss ends as Lilith warns the young vigilante about some forthcoming hurt and to which Lisa does her best to prepare herself.

She inhales sharp and deeply as the thumb finds and rubs her clitoris, the heavy stimulation along with being penetrated already bringing Lisa much closer to her next heavy orgasm. The facial reaction from the black and white haired girl is one of deep lust, joy and love, her eyes staring back into those of Azazel while her mouth is agape and groaning hard and fast."Mmmmmmmm, so are you...please...take me more...take me deeeeper!", she asks hopefully while the slight pain from her hymen completely overshadowed by the closeness and pleasure felt.

"Hold Kitty behind me. I'll give you everything you want."

Azazel closed the sentence with a deep kiss, with which she kidnapped the girl's tongue dragging her into a wet and excited dance.

"I will kiss your mouth as many times as you like, but now let me hear your moans."

Lilith slipped her hands under Lisa's buttocks and pushed her towards her groin. From here the woman began to push. It was as slow as tasting a fine wine. The doctor felt her tight, warm tunnel open: she didn't stop until the full length of Eli's member disappeared into Lisa's belly. She was hot and twitching, it was tickling her so deeply that any thought made it difficult.

"Bear with it, Kitty. I won't be able to stop."

Azazel started to push. Each thrust was long and hard. The woman let almost all the length of her cock come out of her folds and then sink back with strokes that became more and more rapid and violent. Eye to eye, the two women never left their eyes. Lilith had a smile on her lips as low and fierce moans came out of her lips.

"You're so damn close. A paradise."

She went down to recapture her lips, then went down to bite the base of the collarbones and reach her breasts. He took her nipples between her teeth squeezing and pulling them, after which she sucked hard, licking them alternately. She did it over and over again until the small hard stones became swollen and red. Azazel laughed.

"I'll bite you forever"

The woman started pushing again, this time turning her pelvis slightly in search of that special point inside Lisa's uterus. When she heard her moan a grin appeared on the woman's face.

"Is your treasure here, Kitty?"

Lilith concentrated on that point mercilessly.

"Moan Kitty" the doctor's voice was broken and her skin covered in sweat. SHe masqueraded the pleasure well, but was about to succumb to her partner's delicious and wet pussy.

Edited by Tsuki
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lilith did not even have to ask for them, as Lisa's moans slip out quite easily and naturally on their own, getting louder and more intense the deeper inside of her Azazel gets and of course the more stuffed her pussy becomes. Meanwhile her lips and tongue do the best they can with responding to the french kiss of the dark haired villain. The mouths and tongues dance an erotic and sensual dance inside the mouth of the slightly younger female, who lets Lilith practically have her way with her willingly, loving every part of it. Her inner walls squeeze and throb around the invading shestud member. Her love grotto happily accept what is given to her and rewards the doctor with immense heat and wetness.

She is very happy with how their gazes stay fully locked and intense, a deep need for both pleasure and love radiating from both of them and it seems like Azazel and Lisa are more than willing to fulfill the needs of the other."Why would I ever want you to, Lilith? Mmmmmmm, you feel amazing! It's like your cock was molded to fit so nicely inside of me! Please...", she says, the last part seems to only be there to urge the doctor on even more. Heavier groans of joy and excitement escape her lips once Lilith begins to move in and out of her sopping wet honey pot.

Azazel seems very happy to tease Lisa, even now and for now, nothing is stopping her from doing so, even if the young vigilante girl had intentions of producing  any resistance to them. The sensation of gentle biting, licking and sucking causes Lisa to trash about more below, her body overwhelmed with so many stimulations and sensations at the same time, especially not helped by Lilith finding a particularly sensitive spot deep inside her, which causes moans to turn into outright howls and grunts of sheer pleasure."Ahhhh...I loooove how close we are...I want to feel it...forever...even if you tease and bite me...nghhh...tr..t..treeaasu-AAHHHHHHHH! AHHH FUUUCKK!", she now screams in utter joy from the cock focusing on that specific area.

Azazel let herself go completely: low and rough moans escaped from the woman's fleshy pink lips. Her pelvis focused on ever faster thrusts, going to tease that point of Lisa's womb mercilessly. Lilith felt the young body tingle under her hands, she felt the muscles against and the skin shiver as the young woman under her was about to orgasm. She was on the verge of exploding: lei dovette concentrarsi she had to concentrate as not to completely lose her mind in those sunset color eyes.

"Come for me my little Kitty" the last push was more violent and profound than the previous, to be able to whisper those few words in the girl's ear.

A shiver ran through the doctor's body and her balls twitched to the point of hurting her: it was almost time but not yet. Azazel took Lisa in her arms and with a fluid movement she sat down, dragging her on her lap: she sank, reaching a much deeper point of the girl belly. They were both at the limit, Azazel only needed one last violent push to impale the young woman's body on her member. The woman felt a shiver run down her spine, which shook her like an electric shock, leaving her mind empty. A powerful groan left Azazel's mouth, while her lower abdomen exploded pouring an infinite quantity of dense and hot seed into the young woman's belly. Lilith leaned her forehead against Lisa's: her shortness of breath, her gaze fixed on those sun-colored eyes and the woman's fingers caressing the girl's red cheeks.

• Love 1

Mirroring the mental and physical state of Lilith, Lisa is also lost in the intimate shared world where only she and the older woman exist, trapped in a cage of sheer lust, passion and love for each other. Each possible moment she can, she makes sure to kiss Azazel deep and heavily, the two women grunting and panting like animals in heat, that can only be sated by the full closeness and being connected as one. She feels the cock of the doctor throb like crazy within her, while it ravages the many sweet spots of her inner walls and of course the very part of the womb that she aims to pound like her life depended on it.

Suddenly, she feels herself getting lifted up from her lying position and brought onto the soft, warm and tender lap of Lilith, which brings the lovely shestud cock of hers into a fully different angle and depth, making Lisa squeal hard and loud joy and pleasure she never thought possible."Ahh..ahhh...F..FU.fu..I,,Lil..Liillliitthh! Nghhh..I..I....I'm cuuummmiiiIIIIIINNNNNGGG!!", she screams hard and orgasms heavily alongside her new beautiful raven haired lover, her pussy squeezing like crazy, aiming to fully empty the balls of Lilith.

The moment of climax lasts a good half minute or so, where her mind is fully blank except the overwhelming feeling of orgasmic joy and of course the thoughts of the dear doctor.

Slowly the sensation dies down enough for her to act and talk a little more consciously at least and with their eyes locked together, Lisa staring into the golden orbs in the other woman's eyes, she has arms wrapped around her neck, mouth panting rapidly from the orgasm still lightly affecting her."That...was r eally ammaaziiinnng...mmmmm...you made me feel so wonderful", she lets the brunette know and smile widely before kissing her once more.

• Love 1

Lilith took Lisa in her arms and slipped on the bed without leaving her body.

"Do you want to rest Kitty?"

The doctor began stroking the girl's red cheeks while holding her on her breast. Azazel's member had not gone out at all: he continued to throb in the wet but still extremely narrow tunnel of the young woman.

"Mmmhhh you are making me crazy"

Lilith lifted Lisa's chin with her hand and captured her lips in a sweet and sensual kiss. Soon her tongue began to feel and lick every single inch of the girl's mouth. The woman let out a few moans of assent while probing her Kitty's hot mouth. A hand of Lilith slipped through the hair of the young woman and squeezed without hurting her: she detached her lips from his and stared at her.

"You turn your senses on Kitty and it means that it will be a long day for your body"

She recaptured her lips and began to devour her until she was breathless. Azazel suddenly slipped out of the young woman's body, feeling her own seed descend her way along her intimacy.

"Come get out of bed"

The doctor helped her down: she placed light kisses on Lisa's body from the collarbones to her womanhood, before looking at her from the bottom up with an amused grin.

"Ready to take some orders"

She winked at her with an amused smile printed on her  face, while her member returned to being more than turgid.

Despite her young age and overall lithe frame, she is still a very sturdy and robust girl physically. She pants deep and hard from the previous climax and lovely rough experience of love making, but she recovers rather fast as well. So she grins wide and look at Lilith with eager eyes."Mmmmmm, give me minute or two...I still want more of you. Show you how well trained my body is and how much I need to be close and intimate to someone as sweet and lovely as yourself!", she growls in delight in a sultry voice. She even gives the cock a few heavy squeezes.

"Ohhh it is mutual! I am so hot for you...and I need more! You need more! I want us both to make the most of the time we have together!", she utters before being shut up by the loving and soft french kiss shared between the two of them. One of her hands caress the face of the young neurosurgeon while another finds a breasts to caress and knead gently, as their mouths share saliva and of course play with the tongues of each other."Don't go and start thinking I am some frail young teenage girl..mmmmmmmm...your body needs the stamina to keep up with me", she says, confidence thick in her voice before the next kiss made and she lets herself fall on top of Lilith, both pair of boobs and lips smoshed together and caressing each other in their own ways.

"O...o..orders?", she asks, unsure what the doctor means by this, but her eyes do fall upon her inflating girl dick, loving the sight already.

• Love 1

"You are beautiful," said Lilith, looking the young woman in the eyes. From the pride in her gaze it was clear that she wasn't lying to her. "Your body is dry and agile: the body of an enchanting wrestler" Azazel passed her palms open along her legs, then went up around her thighs and stopped on her hips. The woman rested her head on the girl's belly "One day we will fight and show me the power of these muscles and the resistance of this body, when it is lashed by external weather. For today I am satisfied with just enjoying it ..." Azazel bit her tender flesh at the height of her Mount of Venus, before giving her a smile. "Nobody ever bets with me Lisa. Everyone who has done it has always lost. Do you know why? Because I never turn back from a challenge". The woman got up and went to one of her drawers, pulling a red silk scarf from it. She came back in front of Lisa and put it around her neck, letting it caress the diaphanous skin as she tied it. "It gives you". Without letting go of Lilith, she went around the young woman's body, finding herself looking at the wonderful back sculpted by small flickering muscles. With a fingernail, the doctor followed the line of her sinuous spine: from the base of the occiput to the sacral vertebrae, where they disappeared among the white turgid globes. The woman touched one with strength and insolence. "I'm going to take care of your little ass, Kitty." Azazel untied the silk ribbon and leaned against one of the pillars of the four-poster bed. "Place your hands on the base of the bed post."The woman was already looking forward to the young woman's white buttocks, exposed upwards at her mercy. Lilith eagerly licked her lips, while a grin disguised as a smile appeared on her mouth.

Edited by Tsuki
  • Love 1

Lisa feels those words quite clearly, genuinely and deeply and she feels her heart race even faster and harder in her chest. Her blush reignites in her cheeks and she has trouble breathing right, even from being told something this simple and yet powerful and lovely. She cannot help but mutter out an attempt to reply, most likely appearing so awkwardly cute and adorable that it only adds to the Lilith's impression of her."Wharght..blarght...yeshh..arghI...meaanhnmrr..bluargh..", she stutters in pure embarassement and Lilith can indeed easily see and hear how she got the vigiante a bit bt surprise, but in a good way. What she really wanted to say, was simply to return the compliment, but Azazel's perceptive can hopefully tell by how much Lisa looks her over. She is not sure what she meant by "fight", but the line mostly goes over her head as her focus is much more on how close Lilith is and how much she loves it.

The line about challenging her does not intimidate her or anything like that and from the look on Lisa's face, the doctor can tell the other woman is still standfast and sturdy, despite how her teasing, complimenting and such makes her react in certain ways. She regains her smirk once she is not targeted directly with teasing."Mmmmmmm, I too never back down from a challenge. But honestly...I would not consider you one. Don't get me wrong, there is still something like that...but it seems weird to treat a nice time of passion like a challenge...is what I am saying", she says, unsure where this competitive needs arises from.

Her eyes simply follow the movements of Lilith and being curious what she has in mind for them, lets herself just goes along with what the neurosurgeon is doing. At least until she is behind and is unable to see what is happening. Goose bumps quickly form heavily all over nice porcelain skin as she is touched in such manner, which also makes her body tremble in delight and quickly rekindling her inner fire and lust for more pleasure and passion with Lilith. Soft panting washes over her lips. Before she knows it, she is asked to do something with the bed post. Right now, she is quite certain Lilith would never harm her and still driven by curiousity, she does as asked.

• Love 1

Azazel put a hand on Lisa's back and pushed lightly to help her move.

"Further down Kitty. I'm sure your elastic body can do much more." The woman pushed the girl slightly lower, so that her hands were a few centimeters from the base of the bed post, her back completely arched and her ass exposed to the doctor's view. Lilith bent down "Let me say that this is the most wonderful vision that my eyes have been able to observe for a long time." The woman took raised Lisa's head and captured her mouth in a difficult but deep and sensual kiss, after which she reached her ear and murmured a few words. Azazel stood up looking at the young woman's body: she was really stupid. The doctor traced a trail of kisses along the diaphanous skin of the young woman starting from the base of the neck up to the height of her white globes. "You taste so good Kitty". Lilith looked at her again, intensely, had not yet tied her up and something in her mind made her give up: not now, not with her. The woman climbed back onto the couch and stretched out her hand, shaking her head. "I was about to make a huge mistake Kitty, come here." Azazel dragged Lisa onto the bed, sinking his mouth into that of the girl: he eagerly licked every single inch of her wet ravine. She turned the girl around laughing. "Let me taste you again ...", he kissed each vertebra of her back again, lightly bit the pale globes at the base of it and went back to licking the young girl's neck until it reached the lobe of her ear, sucking it ardently. "You drive me crazy little Kitty ..." she said resting her head on the base of the young girl's back. Azazel took the scarf and passed it along the young girl's skin like a soft and silky caress, then tied it to one of the young woman's wrists. "It will be our little memory." Azazel caressed the entrance to her womanhood, gently slipped two fingers into the warm tunnel of the young woman. The doctor from behind overlooked the slim body of the vigilante, but this allowed her to lower herself and be able to speak into her ear. "You are so warm and soft. I just want to feel you enjoy, for the whole day, no challenge today.". She kissed her at the base of her neck as he continued her internal caress, searching, feeling and tickling every single wriggling muscle under his fingers.

Edited by Tsuki

Lisa feels her body being moved downwards even further, pushing her large, but well trained ass high into the air, going into a position she never thought she would be doing. Yet, she loves how Lilith keeps looking at her body and how much she seems to want her as well. Before she can properly reply back to Lilith, their lips meet once more, in a very passionate kiss and the vigilante woman grows even hotter as well, loving to be on the receiving end of the doctor's affections."Ahhhh! Mmmmm, I will have to make you stand like this sometime too then!", she says playfully and giggles cutely, enjyoing the many sweet and tender kisses on her body. She wiggles her butt lovely in response and hear herself being complimented some more."So do you, Lilith and I want to taste you even more soon". Soon enough she is helped onto the bed again, her back onto the bed and let Lilith kiss and taste her all she wants, each second making her hornier and wetter and hotter still.
The fingers of Lilith soon find their way to ther quivering and love aching pussy, making her squirm and growl in delight, the fingers soon really soaked down to the wrist of Azazel. Deep moans escape her lips and she listens to the doctor says so lovely words."Nghhh..you drive me nuts too! Please...I need it mooore! I want you...even more! Mmmmmmmmm, I want to make lots and lots of love!", Lisa responds back in a sultry voice, her face very lewd and her mouth grinning wide. Meanwhile, her inner muscles and walls squeeze and tighten around the invading digits.

Lilith stopped stroking her and suddenly took her fingers out of her intimacy. Lisa was in front of her and could feel the heaviness of the doctor's member resting between the groove of her buttocks. The woman began to rub herself, expending the girl's juices. Her cock shone completely covered in the vigilante's moods and strands of sticky material were littering her white buttery globes. Azazel groped her ass with both hands, moaning: it was as soft as freshly baked bread. She spread her gorgeous buttocks to show off her pink of flesh: shiny and twitching.

"It seems that someone here is hungry" the woman laughed "if I think you were a virgin until a couple of hours ago, I feel rather proud" she remarked jokingly. Suddenly Lilith took the girl's hips and with one powerful blow, she sank her entire length into the center of Lisa's pleasure. The doctor gritted her teeth and inhaled deeply: the young woman wrapped his throbbing cock like a tight sheath. She had already reached the greatest possible depth, in fact her balls were already caressing the clitoris placed a few centimeters ahead. "Mmmmhhhh so tight, I have to concentrate to not come immediately." Azazel withdrew her hips and began thrusting into the girl's body, just coming out of Leo I's body so that the thrusts were slow but dry and deep. He couldn't resist giving her a slap on her nice ass: nothing violent, just a well-aimed 'SMACK', followed by a full hand groped. Lilith was already sweating: the pleasure that the girl's muscles gave her was so strong it caused goosebumps and she really had to concentrate at full strength to avoid emptying herself inside her in a few thrusts.

"I'll make love to you whenever you want. Our bodies seem born to fit together perfectly, my sweet little Kitty." Azazel increased her grip and with it the speed of her thrusts.

She feels how Lilith plays around behind her, her butt quaking with delight and anticipation. The sensation of the fat cock rubbin between fat cheeks feels really lewd and nice, which makes the vigilante groan out deeply, seeking more still. The sensation of juices being smeared around feels nice and hot and lets Lisa know just how wet she is still and how much she needs Lilith to still take her. The spread cheeks makes her exhale deeply in needy arousal."Ahhhh..yessss...please...can't you see...how much I need you...and your lovely dick?", she pants out sharply while rolling her hips or swaying them from side to side to Azazel to see her still having lots of energy left.

She decides to tease back from hearing the doctor utter such words, at least after laughing lightly at her smalll joke."Mmmmmm and I can feel how much lust and need you have in you as well....don't think I haven't noticed how fast your cock got hard again", she replies while turning her head to smirk at Lilith and wink. As Lilith seems to finally want to slip inside, Lisa does her best to keep herself firmly in this position she is in. A hard and deep sharp escapes her lips once the cock slips fully deep within her love grotto once more, filling her up nicely."Ahhhhn...sooo deeepp! Sooo biiiiiig! Mmmmmmm, you feeeel ammaaziingh", she pants out as pleasure hits her hard once more and her inner walls grip Lilith's cock hard and tightly, almost making it impossible to pull out once more. It feels immensely lovely, but unlike the doctor, Lisa can let herself orgasm as much as possible and soon enough Azazel makes her reach one."HHNHGHH..F.FUUUCCKK!! GODD YESSS!", she howls heavily and squeezes extra tight around the dick.

"Mmmmmmmm, I thiiink you are right! Your cock jams mee sooo full and well!", she growls back and licks her lips and even starting to move her body to match the thrusts Lilith makes.

"Kitty" the moan that came from Azazel's mouth filled the room. The woman felt the wave of the girl's orgasm reverberate along her phallus, shattering her belly and reaching her brain. It was like an explosion: her balls twitched instinctively and copious drops of sweat beaded on her forehead. The doctor's hands sank even deeper into the young woman's hips: she clung to her spasmodically. "I want you so much". Lilith's thrusts became even more rapid and dry, reaching as far as the entrance to the girl's womb, knocking with each blow at her entrance. Moans and grunts mingled with the wet sounds of their embrace. They had indulged in the most animal, winged and carnal instincts they possessed and were enjoying their mutual bodies and their mutual orgasms. Everything was perfect: a fairy tale. "I bet you won't be able to do without me after today" said the woman with the broken breath "surely your body will never forget mine. I intend to mold you on this shape of mine all night and mark you until when I will not be completely sealed in your thoughts ". Lilith reached the young woman's shoulders: their bodies were born to be war machines in both combat and sex. Sinuous and trained they came to arch and bend, where other creatures would have thrown in the towel. By holding Lisa's body in place, Azazel was able to deliver more precise and decisive blows, in that elastic and coiling point of the girl's thick love pot. A hand of the doctor slid to reach the clit of the vigilante and began to titillate him with force and ever-increasing speed, as he mounted her relentlessly, like a wild animal in the mating season. The orgasm was near and it exploded in Lilith's brain like a fire of fire: he felt her semen being drained from his testicles and laughing along the hard and fat shaft and then being sprayed like a wave hitting the inner walls of that beautiful pearly body glistening with sweat writhing beneath her.

Just like Lilith, Lisa also takes great pleasure and pride in making the slightly older woman feel good and it looks like this position is really suited for doing just that, especially as Lilith has such a lovely and nice view of her large, but fit and firm ass bouncing around in front of her, which swallows her cock whole over and over and over again. The feeling of the doctor's hands gripping Lisa so firmly is amazing on its own even and makes the vigilante want to be touched even more and longer."Ahhhhmmmmmm...then haaave me! I waaannt yooou tooo, Liliiiith!", she pants heavily back and makes sure to smack her ass back and forth hard, deep, fast and eagerly. The room soon dominated by noises like PLAAAP! SLAAAP! SMAAACK! PLAAAP! PLAAAP! THWAAP!! SLAAAP!

While still pretty young and inexperienced, the white and black haired young female's body is still a power house in my ways and she is sure to let Lilith feel that as she squeezes the cock with harsh intensity and massive heat. The wetness of her pussy makes a mess of the balls and shaft of Azazel and just like the doctor is trying her best to mark the doctor as her own, but not verbally. She simply tries to fuck her so well, that she only wants to be with her from now on. So she stays silent on those parts and just focus on making them both feel nice and good. She shivers even harder once she feels Azazel lean over her and grab her shoulders, providing a fully new and different angle for her cock to fuck her, which feels even more lovely and amazing! She gripbs the sheets below nice and tight while letting Lilith fuck her like this while rubbing her hard love bud to further make her edge closer to orgasm. Just like Lilith, the climax hits Lisa's mind like a freight train of pleasure and she feels nothing but joy and orgasmic bliss as her mind blanks out for a brief moment, while she screams her lungs out and milking the lover doing her, dry.

• Love 1

Azazel, before falling back on the bed, dragged Lisa with him. Now they were lying on their side and the doctor was holding the girl from behind, not wanting to leave her. The young woman's warmth was invading her limbs and she wanted to enjoy every single drop. Azazel kissed Lisa at the base of her neck, stroking her body with light and gentle movements. "You're perfect Kitty". The woman deeply inhaled the scent of the young woman, it was fresh and mixed with the moods of their sex made her shiver. "I want to give you all the pleasure you deserve, but leave me like this for a few minutes. I want to enjoy every single moment with you." The doctor reached out until she reached a device on the bedside table. After typing something, she hugged the young woman even tighter, wedging even more into her. "Tell me something about yourself," she murmured as she left trails of kisses on her soft skin. At that moment they heard the door open and Azazel could feel the girl stiffen. "Don't worry we're alone in the house". A robot entered the room carrying a tray with drinks, strawberries and some sweets. "I thought it was a good idea to recharge your batteries" Azazel sighed laughing in her ear "I haven't had tea in mid-afternoon for years ... mmmhhh it's already 5 o'clock in fact. Eat something. Later I have another surprise. .. or more than one and you will need energy ". Azazel bit her.