Can love turn villains good? (Tsuki & JennyDK).

Just like Lilith, Lisa also needs a window of rest and the change into a nice and cuddling position is very liked and welcomed by her as well. She lets a long and content sigh while her body slowly begins to relax against the warm and soft silky body of the doctor behind her. Lisa does her best to get as comfortable as possible, seeking to make the most of the time she has with Lilith. She feels the thick jizz begin to run out of her snatch, providing some minor, but still nice pleasureable sensations and thoughts about how they just did it twice in a row. Listening to the slightly older woman speak such lovely words make the vigilante shiver lightly and grow goose bumps."Mmmmm, me too! Ahhh....you are so warm and nice! I also want to make best use of all the time we have together!", she purrs back in delight. Even though she is positioned like this, she still reaches out for any part of Lilith as she can.
Being asked to tell something about herself makes Lisa a bit unsure what to tell, but does think of something after thinking for a bit."Uhhmmm..well...my..favourite movie is "The Big Lebowski". But you...I hardly know anythign about you Lilith..I think it's fair to learn more about you as well...", she says, remembering how little she was ever told so far. She stills groans softly and lovely whenever she feels kisses onto her naked body. At some point she grows impatient and turns around, face Azazel and snuggling close to her, mostly ignoring the light interruption."Hehe...you already gave so many surprises...but I could really use something to drink and eat...even better in good company", she says and giggles cutely while running her fingernails very lightly up and down the sides of Lilith's body.

• Love 1

"My beautiful Kitty, what do you want to know about me? Maybe my favorite movie?" the woman laughed "You're funny as well as beautiful" Lilith was making fun of her. "Don't you think it's better to discover each other day by day? Without creating too many expectations and letting this wonderful atmosphere of mystery linger among us?" she said dragging her over her, before kissing her passionately.

"For example, I love food, of any kind, but what happens if this" she took a strawberry dipped it in the chocolate sauce and placed it on Lisa's lips "do you eat it? ...." she waited for the young woman took a bite "I want to enjoy your every expression, as if it were the first time" the woman lowered her voice "Just like before when you gave me your first orgasm, before when I sank inside you while offering me yours virginity ... the expression you will have later, during our dinner on that terrace "Lilith's hand caressed the curves of the young woman before slapping her buttock without too much force" We will have all the time you want to tell us about our past " a grin appeared on Azazel's face as he sucked his chocolate-stained finger.

Lisa frowns a bit as she feels like Lilith was mocking her, even if she could see it from the doctor's point of view. While mystery is all nice and well, Lisa still feel like she next to nothing about Lilith. She still kisses back at Lilith, but once it ends, she does give a short a comment."I...I understand...still...I do want to get to know you, Lilith...to feel like I know who I am spending time with...right now, I basically only know your name and you seem to earn well enough to live here...I hope you understand..", the black and white haired vigilante speaks, trying to still not make Azazel feel bad.

She sighs softly, at least getting to know a bit more and her face smiles more, especially with the sensual offering of food. She opens her lips and take in the strawberry, but goes a bit further and lightly suck the fingers Lilith used to hold the fruit in chocolate. She blushes even deeper as their eyes find each other once more, sharing the food between them and Lilith expressing her desire to enjoy Lisa's expressions of surprise, happiness, pleasure - pretty much everything. One of her hands reach out to hold one of Azazel's, wanting to show her how much this means to her indeed. Her pupils lightly trembling."Mmmmmm and just like I want to experience everything I can see from you and ease your mind off the bad ones!", she replies back and once more cover Lilith's lips with her own soft ones and a hand stroking along the thigh of the doctor.

• Love 1

"My little Kitty ..." Lilith sighed with a smile "If you keep moving your hand like that you will pay the consequences."  The woman kissed the girl's lips: she smelled of chocolate mixed with her sweet and sensual taste.
 "I like sweets and I'm rich" Azazel stared at the white ceiling "I was born into an extremely rich and boring family. When my parents died I inherited all their wealth."  A shadow of pain crossed her eyes "I specialized in neurosurgery. I am a doctor and a business woman. Nothing more, nothing less. I have no friends, only subordinates and ..." she pointed to the robot at her feet  of the bed "androids in my service".  Azazel sighed as he felt his bulge swell again under the young girl's tender caresses.  "I told you Kitty my life is boring, except for one small detail from the eyes of the winter sunset" Lilith caught Lisa's lips and started playing with her tongue: the little girl had quickly learned how  move.  The doctor pushed the young woman's hand over her bulge, which became more and more swollen.  "Since I've been playing with your body so far, it's right that you take your revenge now" the woman rubbed her bulge against the girl's abdomen "Am I wrong, or did you want to drive me crazy?"

• Love 1

Just like Lilith, Lisa also knows how it is to be without parents and she feels even more bad for the doctor, as she tells her she has no friends, which is quite close to herself, save her guardian. Being a vigilante also further makes it harder to make and maintain new relations, as they could get caught in bad stuff, but she is not sure what kept one like Lilith from doing so."Ohh, I...I am sorry to hear. I find it weird....you are so nice, sweet, generous, beautiful...and hoooot!", she groans back to Azazel while she reaches down to  grip her cock, stroking it slowly."Mmmmmm...maybe we can help change that...make it more exciting, nice and fun!", Lisa pants out and Lilith can tell that Lisa is growing more bold, the further into this date they are getting. The kiss is returned just as hot and passionately. Once it ends and she is asked if Lisa aims to make her crazy, the younger woman grins and pusheS Lilith on her back and lean over her body, putting the cock between her breasts, pushing the globes together around the meat."Time for my punishment!", she growls playfully!

• Love 1

"What a beautiful sight," Azazel sighed as she watched Lisa take his length between her soft globes. "Soft and warm, Mmmmhhh I couldn't ask for better" the woman groaned, just arching her pelvis to increase contact. Lilith began to move slowly, feeling a wonderful friction that pulled the skin of the member from top to bottom exposing its dark red and engorged tip. "Kitty ... mhhhh ... if I just think back to how red your face was a few minutes ago" the woman laughed, before offering her a sweet smile. "Kiss him Kitty, I want to feel your warmth" he didn't ask her please, but the doctor's voice was soft and sensual, not at all imposing. It was a prayer, disguised as a request.

Her rather large and soft pillows of flesh fit around the erect and pulsating member pretty nice and snug, getting even warmer as it is warmed up by the confined space of the cleavage. Lisa takes great joy and pleasure in how Lilith both speaks and reacts to her rather sudden and bold gesture. Even the thick veins running along the meaty spear is felt and makes the vigilante groan in delight."OOooooh, I am glad you enjoy it! I bet it's your first time for this as well!", she says and giggles cutely while feeling the dick slide up and  down, through her pleasureable valley of flesh, while precum makes a shiny mess of the globes. Lisa returns the smile with a cocky and lewd one of her own while licking her lips as cock musk spreads into her nostrills. Luckily, Lisa doesn't hear it as an order, but rather a lovely and needy request from her lover."Hehehe, only if you don't mind tasting yourself off my lips a bit later", she replies and leans down to place soft and tender kiss around the crowned tip and making sure to make the sensation tight despite how doughy and soft her breasts are.

• Love 1

"Kitty!" a pleasant moan erupted from Lilith's lips as the young sash teased her member. The woman laughed throwing her head back: Lisa was a breath of fresh air in her life, a drop of perfect color, fallen into a sea of darkness to make it less oppressive. The doctor wanted to accompany the girl's kisses and caresses with thrusts of her loins, but stopped. It was Lisa's first time doing this action and she was enjoying every single moment of it. "Kitty you have a sharp tongue. Do you really want to bet with me?" Azazel felt the semen boil in her balls, rising rapidly in continuous peristaltic waves. She gritted her teeth not to come immediately and prolong the sensual pleasure that pierced his mind in continuous flashes. "Anyway I would kiss your lips until I drown in their taste forever my lil Kitty" she said smiling.

Lisa enjoys seeing, hearing and feeling the kind of effects her words, actions and looks has on the doctor before her. Her warm breath, while she is not kissing or licking the tip of the member, washes over the head of the cock, letting Lilith enjoy that sensation as well. She continues to smirk as she feels the urge to thrusts her hips, that Lilith has and as a response  she moves her breasts faster and rougher, putting even more stimulation and pressure onto the veins, shaft and tip of Azazel's meaty spear. Of course, it also turns the vigilante on very much as well. She is not sure what is meant by betting, but simply settles for urging Lilith on further."Ahhhhh...you taste so lovely and feel even better, Lilith! Mmmmmmmm....then allow me...", she pants out and for a moment, leans forward, bendy as she is to kiss Azazel, who can taste her own cock from Lisa's lips and tongue, while her jugs still squeeze her dick hard.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

To confirm what Lilith had just said, she took the young woman at the base of her neck and devoured her mouth, so far the last inch making those thin lips swollen and shiny with saliva. "You're right it tastes delicious" said the woman with a wink "Delicious because mixed with yours." A moan left the doctor's mouth as the girl continued the erotic massage along her length. Azazel could not resist the urge and began to push with her loins. The feeling of warmth and tightness was completely different from the wet, tight feel of her honey pot, but the softness was typical of Lisa's body. On the wave of this thought the woman's nipples hardened shaken by a wave of arousal as she arched her back towards the young girl. Azazel's breathing became more and more frantic and heavy: it was difficult to hold the waves that crashed into his balls and climbed up to his sensitive tip, large and swollen due to Lisa's attentions. The doctor squeezed the blankets between her fists as she countered the growing pleasure and the skin was decorated with small beads of sweat.

• Love 1

Lisa happily and eager returns the heavy french kiss, showing how much she has advanced in terms of being active in bed and in showing her lust and love for raven haired villain. Her lips part once more as the kiss ends and hot breath washed over the face of Lilith, both women staring into the eyes of the other, clearly very entranced with each other and wanting more and more. Lisa can feel how the cock throbs even further and already she knows the tell tall signs of an eruption about to happen. Her mind is already foggy with arousal and need for her own and Lilith's pleasure. So she tittyfucks Azazel even more and harder and faster."Mmmmmm....Lilith...I want your wonderful, yummy, huge and hot futa dick to explode! Aaaahhh...it feels amazing betweeen my tiiiiits! Please shower me with your thick and heavvyyyy shestud jiiiiizzz!", she pants deeply.

• Love 1

The pleasure was intense. That tight little tunnel that was massaging her cock got even hotter and the rhythm so intense that Azazel felt an electric shock starting from the base of her testicles and going through her spine until it exploded in her brain exactly when the of her member exploded on the face of her Kitty. The woman moaned loudly and without shame as her hips moved following the peristaltic waves of his cum that came out hot and copious, tinged both of them white. Her breath was broken with gasps. "So good Kitty. You are my perfection". When he looked up he saw the girl's face completely dirty with her seed. Lilith stood up using her powerful abs and walked over to her. The woman stroked her face, collecting the sperm with two fingers. "Taste" he slid his index and middle fingers into her mouth, enjoying the sensation of that hot little cave and his tentacle greedily licking her flavor. The doctor kissed Lisa's neck, then moved to her jaw and finally began licking her own creamy juice off her face. Seeing her dirty had excited Azazel, but something deeper and more carnal had told her to immediately clean up what she had stained. "I want you to be mine," the woman whispered, looking the girl in the eye "How can I do it?". 

OOC: Just saying this real quick: I am not really into cum in my mouth or swallowing.

She takes great joy in seeing, hearing and feeling how much pleasure she is putting into Lilith from this. Of course, she is feeling good from how it feels as well and even more as Lilith's meaty pleasure spire begins to quake and throb against her fleshy boob valley. Seeing Azazel trash about, moan so fast and heavily fills Lisa with even more need for her and making her feel pleasure. It all culminates once Lilith cannot stop it anymore, stop the tidal wave of yet another climax hitting off in her brain and in her body. Her hips move rapidly, it seems, unable to stop as well, before the balls are emptied again and jizz splatters out to coat Lisa's face, breasts and even her hair, making a huge, sticky mess of her. She pants deeply from feeling the hot semen coat her like this. She shivers in delight from the kisses made to her body and face and smiles as Lilith asks how they could basically be together. After settling down from the lovely stimulations, she smiles and responds back warmly."Mmmmmmm...wellll..probably some more dates and such...I...I am really new to...uhm..re..relatioships...and such...but I..I would love to go out...with you...and see where it leads".

• Like 1

Azazel took the girl's hand and intertwined it with his, then dragged her off the bed. "Come with me Kitty" the difference in height allowed the older woman to take the young woman in her arms and carry her princess style. Lilith was strong and yes at that moment she was showing it to him. He accompanied her to the bathroom and gave her a passionate kiss before placing her gently on the floor. The doctor turned on the water and let it get warm before taking the girl inside the box. It was large, several shower heads invited pleasant jets of water. Lilith turned on colored lights that illuminate the space and pressed a button that allowed the music to start: sweet and relaxing, suitable for dancing in pairs. "Come here Kitty" she dragged Lisa under the main jet and placed her lips on the vigilante again. The doctor reached out and took the shampoo. She massaged the young woman's scalp slowly and in circular motions before rinsing her short hair. Then he squeezed a few drops of soap on a sponge and began to caress the girl's white skin. He gently washed her face, descended carefully passing between her breasts and circumnavigated her heights before stopping and taking between his lips the pink nipples that protruded from their tops. Azazel sucked them greedily until they were red and swollen: he would have left her a hickey but she didn't care. The doctor fell along the flat abdomen of the girl and reached the navel, while one hand of the woman held her side, the other imprinted in small circles until reaching the mount of Venus of Lisa. Lilith did not touch her and walked along her thighs: first soaped one and then the next leg, before placing the sponge at the young woman's feet. Azazel opened her legs and looked at her sex: shiny and red. The woman wasted no time and slipped two fingers inside that hot and excited tunnel and as he began to stir up her inner walls, he launched a sudden attack on the pearl of flesh at the base of her slit.

OOC: It feels a bit weird how Lilith asked Lisa how can she "be hers", gets an answer and completely ignores it.

Before Lisa has much of a chance to really react or reply back, she is dragged off the bed once more and then carried off in Lilith's arms. Even she has to admit it is a strange and out of the blue, but still definitely liked and fun. She could probably even carry the doctor as well, if she wanted to. She doesn't wonder why a normal woman could do it, but more focused on being close to the raven haired lady in this manner. She gives Lilith tender and loving looks while they make their way there and once their lips are again connected, she kisses back with heavy force, but nothing too overwhelming.
There is no need to grab and take Lisa with her as she moves fine and voluntarily into the large and hot shower cabin on her own. She stands and watches in awe at the display being shown and of course sighing heavily in delight as warm water hits her body, making it look even more sexy and pretty with the shining water diamonds adorning her body. As urged, she approaches Lilith with a happy smile on her lips, before they are met by those of the doctor in a heated smooch. She then allows Lilith to rub nicely scented and smooth shampoo into her black and white hair and her scalp, which feels oh so relaxing and nice, making her purr softly. She stands as still as she can while trembling from all of the lovely stimulation given to her as Azazel soaps up her body as well as tasting her lovely and stiffened breast rocks."Ahhhhh..sooo niiiice...mmmmmm...it feels really good...to be soaped up by you, Lilith!", she pants out deeply while fingers now explore her drenched pleasure cave.

• Love 1

Azazel's cock had slowly recovered and now heavy and swollen lay at the woman's feet while she was taking care of the girl's sex. The caresses became sweet and slow, but deeper, while Lilith began to place small and tender kisses on the bud that appeared between the lips of her slit. "So sweet Kitty". The sweet torture lasted for a few minutes: to see the body of the young woman quivering under her caresses ignited her passion. Azazel got to his feet, turned on the water, and when it was warm he let it slide over Lisa's white body. He looked at it, watched every trickle take hold of the folds of that jewel in flesh and blood in front of him. "Too sweet Kitty". Lilith turned off the water and gently kissed the vigilante's soft lips - it was very different from what they had shared before. The doctor took the young woman in her arms and lifted her against the wall of the box, without interrupting the kiss. Slowly she slid her along its length: to the root of it. The penetration was powerful and profound, no words just feelings. Lilith just wanted Lisa to feel adored, and that was what she was doing.

Lisa simply takes the opportunity to let Lilith do as she pleases right now and show her fondness and affection by more direct means, though she still wished that she would utter something back at some point. The vigilante shivers in delight all over, but is not entirely passive of course. Whenever possible, she makes sure her hands caresses the lovely and pretty body of Lilith, wanting to be intimate more than anything, especially under the lovely warm water and romantic atmosphere."Ahhhh, you are so sweet too, Lilith. Mmmmmmm, your hands feel so good and your lips so soft and delightful", she comments while the two women enjoy their intimacy under the showers.
Luckily, she is still full of energy and vigor, feels Azazel lift her up against the cabinet wall and still kissing back deep and passionately while she feels the hard and hot rod of pleasure aim for and then slide into her hot needy cave of lust. A deep and long groan of pleasure is felt against the lips of Lilith as Lisa feels delightlful and heavy pleasure fill her up, along with the hard girl cock. Her member is eagerly squeezed back, Lisa showing no signs of being tired out yet and simply gives back to the doctor. Her hands run up and down the sides of Lilith.

• Love 1

Lilith looked the young woman in the eye, before placing her forehead on his. "Kitty. I want to fuck you intensely and then pamper you until you recover. It's all so vivid with you: every emotion, every act, every sensation ...". Each word of the woman corresponded to a thrust of her pelvis: slow, long and constant. The doctor felt the girl's walls tighten on every inch of her flesh and above all she felt where her hot cave ended to make room for her womb. The sensation was so deep and full that it revved her up: goosebumps and deep shivers scoured Azazel's body. She didn't kiss Lisa, but squeezed her tighter, sinking deeper until the tip of her member began to constantly kiss the young woman's cervix. Lilith looked at the vigilante, not only felt her contractions, but also the spasms and struggles of her body. "Kitty let me admire you" the woman kissed her tender neck leaving her a hickey. Azazel pushed. "Let me love the perfection you are." Azazel pushed deeper as he left a trail of kisses along the girl's jaw. At that moment Lilith was literally impaling her and she felt that the tip of his huge member was passing the last sphincter to open into his warmest and most welcoming hoven. Yet the slowness, the sweetness and the care the older woman was putting into us oozed from every word, kiss, touch or push. "I'll drive you crazy my precious little jewel and then we'll take a shower, get changed and I'll take you out to dinner and then .... AH!" Lilith was succumbing to that pleasure too: she felt his cock shake and his seed making its way down the channels of his shaft. It was hard to stay focused and not literally slam her against the wall to orgasm. Azazel wanted this act to be entirely for Lisa, so she gritted her teeth and dug her fingers into her ass, moaning.

Lisa makes sure to keep eye contact with Lilith, quite happy with the moment and the pleasure they are sharing in this manner. Luckily, her body is very bendy and agile and able to keep up easily, even in this new position she is in. Listening to the younger doctor, she groans hard each time she makes a deep and eager thrust within her, taking joy in both the movements being made as well as the lovely comments given."Mmmmmmm, likewise, Lilith. I can feel your desire and love for me in every thrust of your hips...aahhhh..nghhhh...", she growls back and winks. By now her pussy feels much more experienced and prepared for the assault, especially since it's much slower and such, which gives Lisa ample room to squeeze Lilith harder and more greedily, seeking to return the heavy joy she is feeling in her own body. Her inner walls made sure to milk and massage the invading member the best it can. The many kisses makes the vigliante even hotter and her heart beating faster."Ahhhh...you are welcome to make me go crazy, as long as you are prepared for the same.....mmmmmmm...nghhh..ahnn..s..soo c..c.clooose..Lilith", she pants out heavily as she feels pleasure build very fast within her.

• Love 1

Azazel pushed: mercilessly, deeper and deeper. The position was perfect: the girl's back drifted to the wall and her legs wrapped the woman's loins in an iron grip. Lilith was about to explode in that warm nest that enveloped her tightly, milking her with each thrust. She wanted to feel her come spasmodically around her corconference: she increased the thrusts even more, making them dry and short. The swollen tip of his cock pounded the entrance of Lisa's womb relentlessly until the doctor lost control. The woman wanted to be sweet and caring, but the instinct to mate with that young woman was literally driving her crazy. Lilith did not take her eyes off Lisa, eye to eye, mouth open in a constant moan, necessary to catch her breath with each thrust and exploded. She felt an electric discharge make its way from her belly, crumple her balls and flow towards the apex of her sex. Azazel felt the cum flood the cozy cave where her member was buried: warm, sticky and comfortable. The splashes lasted a long time, filling that little body back to the brim. The doctor remained in that position, completely out of breath, rested her head against Lisa's shoulder. "Do you want to kill Kitty?"

Lisa is thankful for her vigorous and hard physical training as she is able to take anything Lilith is capable of dishing, even as she drives her cock mercilessly into her needy and cock craving crevice. While her inner walls and womb does convulse and spasms in great pleasure, she is not letting Lilith go without immense stimulation either as her pussy grips and squeezes the invading spear of lust all that it can, which is quite a lot, almost making the doctor have to use all of her might just to be able to pull out of the vigilante. Their diry talk seems to have been replaced fully with grunts, groans and moans of joy as they use their bodies on each the best they can, soon enough ending with a frantic, but lovely and welcomes race to the finish line. Just like Azazel, Lisa is happy with staring back into her eyes and panting along with her, making her know she loves it just as much. Just as Lilith finally thrusts fully deep and hard and moaning out in sheer and loud pleasure and joy,  so does Lisa, the two easily heard in most parts of the mansion, while the younger woman wraps legs even tighter around the waist of the doctor, making sure she cannot pull out or get away from her. Her inner walls greedily tighten and milk the doctor for all she is worth and fully emptying her nuts. She gently strokes the hair of Lilith while they both pant hard from exhaustion."Ahhhh...not really...but you are making it hard to hold back, Lilith!".

• Like 1

"Hold back? I don't want to hold back." Azazel kissed the young girl gently, before taking her body and making her put her feet on the ground again. "You're the one killing me Kitty," the woman said, laughing, as she dropped a small slap on her ass. Lilith helped Lisa wash herself so that the girl did not feel uncomfortable. After rinsing her, he dried her with soft caresses, before taking her back to the bedroom. "Do you want to choose a dress from my closet? The short red one would look enchanting with a pair of black sandals ..." she observed the young woman before shaking her head. "I'm rude! You are beautiful in your outfit but .... I have prepared a surprise and I would like ... well you don't have to wear the dress. You are beautiful Kitty ..." Lilith leaned her forehead against hers. " ...always". The doctor wore a long midnight blue dress with a pair of gold sandals. Her hair was drying on her shoulders taking on delicious natural waves. "Do you like what you see Kitty?"

Lisa looks at her a bit puzzled."I know, I just said you make it hard to be able to hold back, silly", she gigles cutely and kisses the doctor's cheek lovingly. She is put down once more and smirks when being told she is having such an impact on Lilith and groaning lightly from the light slap on her soft butt cheeks, which jiggle lightly from the impact. After this, the two of them help each other get cleaned off, but certainly not without a lot of kissing either. Soon enough we are in her bedroom again and looking at some clothing. While Lisa is happy with her more casual outfit, she does want to at least try and look more elegant for her date. Lisa shakes her head a bit and blushes."It's fine...I would like to try...what you suggested. I mean, I have never tried...a dress before...so why not give it a try?", she replies back and begins to try and put it on. She gives an evaluating look onto Azazel, very happy with what she sees, even if she is not at all used to clothing like this."You look stunning and very pretty Lilith...it suits you well", the vigilante comments and admires the look.

• Love 1

"Sorry Kitty ... when I'm excited I get carried away" Azazel looked the young woman in the eye. She was beautiful precisely because she was: different, unique ... The woman opened the wardrobe and rummaged inside: she came out with a black Chinese dress decorated with thin gold threads that seemed to form a dragon.

006WWYvsgy1g3v58ltv8bj30m80vg4qp.jpg

"This. Wear them however you like I want you to be comfortable, but get dressed" she slapped her again on the butt before kissing her deeply "I'm going to take you 'out' to dinner." Lilith went to the door. "I'll wait for you in the kitchen, hurry up!" he winked at her before getting off: she had never been as happy as in that moment. Silly and happy, because she knew that everything she had created that day would break like a soap bubble ... it was Azazel's fault, that little devil had pushed her towards Lisa and Lilith had fallen into it. Challenge, suspense, excitement ... that was all she ate and yet that young vigilante was different, she cared about that woman.

Edited by Tsuki
  • Love 1

Lisa is shown something she never imagined herself in and yet it seems so fitting for her and even before putting it on, she loves it. She has no idea Lilith is just lucky or has such good taste that she can easily find a good suit of clothing for anyone. She accepts the kiss with great intensity and longing for more and even feel heat on her buttock where the light slap happened."I already really like it, are you sure I can borrow this though? Isn't it better used on someone more fitting of such fine stuff?", she hastily asks, her face all red. The vigilante is still kind of uncertain of her own appeal and it will probably take some more work to help her see it for herself, finally."I will see you very soon then", she says cheerfully and soon begins to step into the dress and get herself neat and all for the dinner. Unlike Azazel, Lisa is still fully unaware of the inevitable predicament between her and the doctor as Lilith easily knows her as the vigilante of town, but Lisa has no idea that Lilith is a master criminal.

• Love 1