Can love turn villains good? (Tsuki & JennyDK).

Lilith's heart sank (and she wasn't the only muscle to wake up) when she saw her go down the stairs. That Chinese-style dress seemed designed for her. The older woman let Lisa put her feet on the floor, then hook her in a hug and engulf her in a long, passionate kiss. The doctor's hands went down on her ass, squeezing slightly. "My god, you are perfect" Azazel smiled and intertwined her fingers with those of the young woman. "Come". Lilith opened a small door next to the stairs: they began to descend natural stone stairs, which must have looked very old. The more they went down, the fresher the air became and the scent of water filled the nostrils. Slight lights illuminated their path. "The house is built on ancient ruins. To get to the place of our dinner we will pass through this place" the tone of the voice became lower and darker. They walked peer about ten minutes before arriving at a large indoor pool, populated with corals and small reef fish. "It is a collection tank: now only sea water enters, in the past it served as a collection of fresh water. If we follow that open pipe we will reach a magical place". Lilith smiled at Lisa. The path was short and the cave opened onto a small private beach. The sun on the horizon was a fiery eye that inflamed the ocean waves. That evening the king of the seas was calm, the sky was clear and the spectacle of the starry vault promised to be wonderful. Lilith pointed to a table set with an aperitif and a bottle of fine wine. He poured the amber liquid into two goblets and looked at the woman next to him. "To us" she made the crystals tinkle and took a sip feeling the alcohol burn her throat up to her belly. "Do you like the view, Kitty?"

• Love 1

As she descends the stairs, she can feel Lilith's eyes stick to her and her in  the dress, making her blush very red and deeply, almost feeling like a giddy little school girl. She does eventually make it to the end of the staircase and then immediately feel a tight and warm hug, paired with a long and intimate kiss on the lips, which she eagerly returns. Her own hears is doing flips and jumps in sheer glee and joy. Her body wiggles lightly in delight from the tender, yet strong grip on her large butt."Ohhh, r..really? W...wow..I..I don't kn..know...what to say! Y..you are better th..though, Lilith", she says, very happy with what she sees as well. Before much else can be said or done, she follows Lilith through doors and down stairs which is nicely lit up.
Lisa simply listens on, amazed at the scenery and how Lilith explains to her. The lovely surroundings makes the long walk seems much shorter luckily. The vigilante is just mostly enthralled by her company. She grew up in a much more meager environment and has her focus more on her date rather than the still beautiful spectacle around her. The more simply and pretty scene before is easier to take in and diget, which makes her sigh softly in relief as she feels more relaxed like this. Soon enough they are seated once more and they get to toasting. All the while she has kept her eyes on Azazel and admiring her beauty and elegance all along, while still feeling very out of place here and in this dress of hers."To us, yes!", she responds back and sips her own and feels the same sensation, but it is still a good thing, despite how unused she is to alcohol. She blushes as she primarily stares at the doctor."Uhhhmm..y..yeahhh...very much...you have a pretty bo...pretty beach", she says, a bit nervous.

• Like 1

"Beach? Mmh" Azazel raised an eyebrow as he sipped his floute in amusement. "Also from here you can see a very pretty side of the beach" the woman winked at Lisa while her gaze fell on her beautiful breasts wrapped in an oriental dress. "You're extremely hot Kitty, but for now I'm going to admire you with your clothes on." Lilith laughed: he was making fun of her, openly. The older woman pulled out a chair and seated her guest. She served Lisa the appetizer and made sure her glass wasn't empty. "I also made some water, I wouldn't want to take advantage of a drunk young woman later." Azazel smiled playfully, before starting to eat. "I haven't lived here forever. I only bought this house after I graduated" the woman swallowed her mouthful "Would you believe it if I told you that I came from the mountains of the deep north? My origins reside there, but I don't come home to many years". Lilith squeezed the silverware just enough to whiten her knuckles. "On the other hand, my work in the last two years has literally taken me around the world". Azazel omitted the detail that her job was not simply to run one of the best nanotechnology medical clinics in the state, but it was darker and more profound than the young woman could imagine.

Edited by Tsuki

Lisa blushes still as she sits there and enjoys the company as well as the lovely view of the beach and even more so of the host here with her. The comment, while expected, still causes the younger woman to blush more."Ahh, well. You look even better in yours! Besides, I think we both need a break from the...you know..bedroom stuff", she says in a very cute and shy manner. Lisa is not really feeling anywhere near drunk, so she takes some wine for now and maybe water for later."I wouldn't think that of you Lilith. I am a grown up, so if I feel too unsober, I will lay off the wine. There is no reason not to enjoy it while we can at least", she says, finding it pretty nice to drink. Lisa listens to Lilith tell her more about herself and witnessing how it seems to affect her and without really hesitating, the vigilante puts a reassuring hand on top of the one of Lilith, which seems to be trembling."Are...you okay? Does it bother you...talking about this?", she asks, wanting to comfort her more than anything right now.

• Love 1

"I was joking about Kitty wine. I know what role you hold and how professional you are. However if I wanted to let you go I certainly wouldn't judge you ... it happens to everyone right?" Lilith smiled at her warm and full. While a drone served the second, the doctor spoke again. "Don't worry I buried my past many years ago" the woman dropped the subject absolutely. "Tell me about you my sweet Kitty" Azazel stroked the young woman's face with a fluid and delicate gesture "... for your information: surely we should take a break from the bedroom stuff but ... some things I intend to do even outside the bedroom. bed!" The older woman laughed as a languid caress settled on the younger woman's thigh, feeling the silky skin beneath her fingers.

• Love 1

"Don't worry about it. You are doing fine", Lisa says reassuringly and wink at the doctor, whilst starting to wonder how she might be able to make the pretty older woman blush. The vigilante is unsure whether Lilith is really being honest or if there really isn't more to it. For now, she lets the subject drop and let Azazel enjoy the date more. Feeling the doctor touch her face lovingly and gently makes Lisa shiver in delight and getting very eager to share some more of herself to the doctor. Still, she is unsure how much is good to reveal about herself, given her position as a vigilante. Even Lisa wants to be physical and thus begin to reach down and caress the thigh of Lilith below the table."Ohhhh, well. Not a whole lot to tell, honestly. I live with my guardian, since I never knew my parents. Until I was helped by my current guardian, I was living on the streets and saw what awful things people do when they turn to crime. I guess that is part of what drives me to do what I do", she tells the doctor. There was indeed more to tell, but she figured she would start with this.

• Like 1

"I'd like to meet this guardian of yours ... he must be a good person for raising you as you are." Lilith tasted a piece of the crusted salmon in front of her, to evade the thought of the caress placed by Lisa along her thigh. "Let's move on to dangerous territories" said the woman putting her hand up on the girl's entire thigh "Your weapons ... are exquisitely made and I must say that the contrast with your slim body is quite sexy" she pointed out. last word with a slight pinch a few inches from the girl's panties, while a sly smile opened on her face. "There is no denying that we both have special equipment, you also know that we live in an extremely multifaceted world with regard to 'power-ups'. I'm curious to find out what Kitty has in store: it will surely be hot and explosive like ...." . Azazel said the last words in a low and sensual tone, while leaving the sentence hanging and stroking the intimate folds of the young woman from above the fabric of the panties.

Lisa knows very well that exposing her mentor and guardian would be very risk and dangerous and she doesn't know Lilith that well either. So as the guardian is mentioned she doesn't comment on it and hope it goes unspoken by after that. She begins to dig into her own lovely and tasty meal, feeling much better as she has worked up quite an appetite from the day so far. While they are both eating, they still manage to tease and touch each other underneath the table, with Lisa's hand rubbing both the thigh and inner thigh of Lilith."Ohhh, yes! They are pretty awesome, aren't they? Perfect, even for kung fu or just simple beatings!", she says, very proud of them, whilst blushing from the compliment. Heavy shivers run down her spine from the implied meaning behind the doctor's words and even she cannot help but reach for her panties, but only every so slightly find and rub a single finger against her buldge."Hehe, I think I already like yours quite a bit. Are you saying that watching me bash stuff might....turn you on, Lilith?", she says, her turn teasing the doctor.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Azazel's crotch responded to Lisa's provocation by swelling. "You are my turn on: with or without weapons, but yes, I like to watch you" her tone became low and hoarse, as she gently moved the thin fabric of the girl's panties and stroked directly the soft and smooth hidden skin under it. She felt it pleasantly wet. "I want to taste the sweetness of this dessert now". As the woman's finger worked its way through the young girl's folds, Lilith took the spoon and dipped it into the chocolate dessert. "Mmmhhh it's soft and with this liquid and warm heart, it melts with a simple touch," Azazel winked at Lisa. A new game of seduction was beginning at that moment.

Lisa realizes, suddenly, she has never really showed Lilith how she did her stuff, but of course, the media such as papers or TV probably have. She is starting to wonder if the doctor was her fan before they met and if she sought her out on purpose. In any case, she is just glad about the result. The vigilante is both now filled with curiousity as well as growing arousal as the two females once more seem to turn each other on."Ohhh, is that so? When did you watch me, hmmmmm?", she ask and then give off soft groans from the hand caressing her slippery moist folds below. Just like Azazel, she is reaching for the meaty spear of Lilith, aiming to stroke it, either directly or through clothing. She grins a cocky, but satisfied smirk at the doctor's comment about "dessert". She spreads her legs wider for Azazel to get better access."Hehe...and this dessert feels like a tough swallow. I might have to warm it up somewhere", she playfully teases back between grunts.

• Love 1

After the dessert Azazel got up and tasted the taste of the young girl left on her fingers. "You look good with chocolate," the woman whispered, licking her lips. At that point the doctor positioned herself in front of the vigilante and skilfully let her long dress slip on the white sand. Posed only on high heels and dressed in white lace, Lilith squatted between the girl's legs and slowly stroking her shapely legs from the ankles to her thighs raised the short silk skirt, until she exposed the already damp underwear that lay between her legs . The older woman left a trail of kisses in Lisa's interior as well. "I didn't see you use weapons," she brushed aside the mood-soaked fabric before inhaling the pleasant scent of the young woman's intimacy. "However I was able to observe them on the evening of our meeting and appreciate their workmanship" she let a finger caress and open the wet folds of the vigilante "After which I could observe the agile movements and the elastic body of their mistress in my bed" while pointing and middle and middle found their way into Lisa's deep, warm oven, Azazel's red, plump lips dotted the young woman's inner thigh with kisses alternating with pacifiers. "I would like to see how that same body uses those weapons and yes ... the idea is exciting." At that point the woman used her free hand to open the entrance to the girl's folds and bury her mouth on her clit. He started sucking on the little meat oyster as his fingers moved scratching the special spot inside her cave. Lilith's free hand continued her ascent and rested on her breasts, feeling her nipple at attention ready to be pinched between her fingers.