(Ravenxagdiv) brother sister

Laci screams in a combination of pain and pleasure as her virginity is ripped away. The attention to her hard, sensitive nipples sends ripples of ecstasy throughout her body. Her brother is actually fucking her. She can't believe that she is finally having sex. "Oh god Nick, I'm cumming already. You are making me cum big brother!"

As she comes down off the first sexual high, Laci is able to speak albeit barely. "Oh... god.... really....? Have... you... many... virg.... uhhhhnnn...." Her second question devolves into a long sustained moan as her body is buffeted by her second orgasm. Laci has never cum so quickly before from her own masturbation. She wonders if it would be like this with any guy she might fuck or if there is something special about committing the taboo act with her brother. As her second orgasm begins to fade, she can't help but ponder how long Nick is going to last. 

Laci moaned and was really starting to enjoy the feelings of pleasure as her brother continued to fuck her. She wasn't sure how much more of this she would be able to take. "Uh.. how... lo.. long... do... you... in.. in.. intend... to... tooo... tooo.... fuuuckk... meeee....?"

Laci feels her third orgasm building already. "Oh.. uh.. okay.... Nick... but.... pl... ple... please..... not... in.. inside... meeeee...." She is barely able to grunt out this last statement. Her body convulsing and her pussy rippling around her brother's cock.

Laci's third last a bit longer than the first two. As she slowly slips down from the ecstasy of pleasure her brain finally registers what her brother said. However, the tone in his voice and the we he is continuing to thrust inside her unceasingly fills her with doubt. 

Laci feels her brother push deep into her, his cock throbbing and pulsing inside her pussy. She can tell her brother pumping a full load of cum inside her. She looks down after he has withdrawn to see some of the white cream leaking out of her and starts to panic. 

"Nick..... I'm... not on any birth control! And.... and... and..." she breaks down into stuttering sobs. "I'm right between my periods... so... I'm likely most fertile right now. "

Laci was dumbfounded, she couldn't believe what her brother just said. After her breathing returned to some semblance of normal, "You mean you wanted to knock me? You are intentionally trying to put a baby in your little sister?" She paused a moment to contemplate everything that had happened. "How many other girls have you gotten pregnant? Or am I the first?"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up