Jocks can roleplay too

Hello everyone. I'm really new to roleplaying. I've been a sort of dude bro all my life owing to my athletic background, but reading and writing has always been an unexplored but curiousity piquing field for me. I've become tired of exchanging nudes and now I want to foray into the world of dirty texts.

About me: I'm a cis het male. Bulky, with well built legs. I'm 6'4", 200lbs. Small eyes, sharp nose, brown messy hair with a salt spray. 

Welcome to EcchiDreams Caliban! 🙂 If you're looking for how to get started and learn the ropes of how the community works and what we offer, we have a Welcome Pack that I would advise taking a look at. The guide offers tips and tricks, do's and don'ts, and more! You can check it out here.

I'd just like to quickly mention that, while EcchiDreams is perfectly fine for roleplaying and getting to know other roleplayers, it is not considered a dating site, so, if you came here expecting to hookup with other users, I would advise against doing this (See Section 10.2 of the Terms of Service). Not implying that this is the sole reason that you joined the site, I'm just giving a simple reminder is all.

If you need a helping hand with anything, or want to ask any questions, you're more than welcome to write to a staff member (our names are in 
purple!) and a full list of us can be found here.

And with that said, I wish you luck. Take care, and Happy Dreaming~! 🌻

Archived