As Lum enters in the school she wasn't aware (Since she's an alien) That she had to wear a school uniform, So she did have her usual tiger striped bikini which gave a lot of people in the hallway a good look at your more rounded hips and plump squishy butt which she didn't really even notice all the boys watching her since she was looking for her Darling

spacer.png

Everyday, Randy would watch the same girl in the same "clothing" walk around the halls, completely oblivious she was being eye-fucked by practically every single male (not excluding himself). After staring and wondering for so long, it was about time Randy got his answers, as well as anything else he might pick up along the way. The light-brown haired male seemed to roadblock the alien as she continued her stroll, focusing all his attention on her eyes and absolutely nothing else. "E-excuse me...Um...sorry, what's your name?"

Lum, a bit confused of why Randy was roadblocking her path she smiled at him being calm as she looks back at his eyes "Oh! Hello! My Name's Lum!" She says happily as she didn't seem to try to tease you with her body, But Her eyes were...odd.... Nothing you'd never seen, as if you were looking straight into the entire galaxy through her eyes "What's your name..?" She asks since you did ask her.

For a moment, Randy could feel himself entranced by just her gaze. He couldn't for the life of him remember why he stopped her for a few seconds. It was rather hard to tell whether that was due to her beauty or the sheer confusion she presented to him. "I'm...Randy. Nice to meet you. I...dozed off a bit there, I'm sorry." A sheepish smile formed on Randy's lips as he adressed her.

That little question set him on a rather quick trip through his mind. Lucky for Randy, he always did remember the "important" stuff. "R-Right, I...was wondering what was up with the gettup." The young student was genuinely befuddled by her choice of clothing. More than that, why the alien girl seemed to just not have any sort of remorse or second thought when walking down the halls. Did she not understand what she looked like to everyone else?

"What?" That sounded like gibberish to him. To him, Lum looked like just any regular, above-avarage looking female, perhaps a bit more leaning on the ditzy side. And now she was claiming she was an alien? Well, at least the explained why she was crazy enough to wear something like that in school...she was just crazy. "O-oni? You said?" He's amuse her a bit, wanting to see just how elaborate this dellusion was. 

Randy, having no idea that meant something horrible was about to happen to him, continued to press. "I mean...I guess I am." He'd chuckle to himself at the mere idea, but would compose himself as to not insult her any further than he might already had. "I mean, but even as an...alien, you should know how silly your clothes looks, right? It's rather innapropriate for the circumstances." Randy crossed his arms, considering how attracted he was to her look, he very much was acting rather hypocritically.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up