Offices for Headmaster and Vice Headmaster.

He watched the redhead blush and have a very interesting reaction when he asked if she had any strong feelings for the headmaster. He wondered if he was acting the same way currently when she was asking him about his thoughts on Mary. "Ah. Ok then. So the desire to be near another isn't necessarily a certain meaning that one had strong feelings for another, but it can be a sign of feeling affectionate for someone. I will have to think on this more."

He smiled wide at her agreeance to his thoughts. "Good! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions Ms. Scarlett. I knew it would be a good idea to ask another human for some advice. I hope you won't mind if I came to you for help again if I run into another issue." The sweet smell from the white flowers began to get stronger as the flowers around him bloomed with his excitement. 

Just as soon as they disappeared from the restaurant in Sunveil's mall, they appeared suddenly in the office that was normally shared between the headmaster and vice headmaster. Deva's hold on Veronica quickly shifted as her hands that were wrapped around Veronica's waist quickly slid down to firmly start fondling her butt cheeks. "Haaaaah~ Veronica~" Deva's sighing voice was filled with lust as she pressed her still fully clothed against Veronica's own. Devas hips grinding with lusty anticipation as she waited to feel those two thick bulges that Veronica so teasingly gave the wyvern hope to having right now. 

Deva's body was practically rippling with eager electricity that wanted to gorge into feeling Veronica's body and being felt by her as well. "You know~ The food at the restaurant was filling and all but I'm still rather hungry for a whole other kind of meat~" Her hot, greedy breath going down Veronica's neck. Deva's mountainous teats squished against Veronica's chest and without any bra to help suppress the rotund melons, Veronica could feel the stiff nipples that were underneath her shirt. 

• Like 1

The two of them lands in the separate office for Veronica, not far from the office that Edgar holds on his own. Her office is vast and while it is nicely decorated and has old and neat furniture, nothing of it shows posh extravangancy or luxurious decadence. In fact, nothing in here holds any large value in terms of money. Instead, she has focused on making it as lovely and presentable as possible. The Monster Codex is even printed onto a smaller plaque on the wall behind her large oak desk.

Deva seems to be fresh and frisky rather fast, despite just being teleported, though it is very likely she has tried this before, with Veronica getting her out of dumb prior situations. Of course, the headmaster is not to keep teasing once she feels the other part is needy for her body and to have some fun. She smiles lewdly and feels the immense desire in Deva."My my....so eager you are miss Deva...it would be cruel to deny you any longer...", Veronica replies back and into her pants, the two fat schlongs begin to reemerge. One of her hands land on the ass of the other monster woman, squishing her firm ass while the other reach out to grope one of the fat tits.

She nods towards the large leather couch that takes up a fair portion of one of the side walls."Let us move to somewhere more comfortable", she simply says and walks over and sits down near the edge of the sofa."How about you open my pants pull out what you desire so much?".

• Love 1

Deva had certainly been teleported by Veronica in the past but most of the time there was a brief period of dazed as the sudden flicker from one place to another set her brain to become dizzy but when she knew that Veronica was still there besides her, she didn't have to care about the environment that was around her to know what she wanted. 

Deva nodded as she followed alongside Veronica. Instead of sitting down at the couch, she remained standing and upon the invitation that was held out for her. Deva smiled as she could most certainly see two quite conspicuous bulges grow in her suit. "Don't mind if I do then~" She said as she kneeled down in between Veronica's legs. Her firm arms grasping at the button and zipper of Veronica's pants and relieved them of their duties. Her hands shifting to the hem of her pants and pulled them off as she found the objects of her desires. A low groan escaping Deva's lips as she saw those twin sturdy pillars. "Fucking hell~ Now that's some gorgeous meat~" Her sultry pants going over Veronica's poles. "Nnngh~ Damnit screw these clothes!" Deva said as she was talking about her own. Her body wriggled and soon those doughy teats flopped out with a juicy smack against Veronica's thighs. Her groin-drenched shorts soon followed up into the pile of clothing that was being made. The moist scent of Deva's dripping cunny soon filling the room. 

"Haaaaaaah~ That's much better." She panted as she turned her attention to the headmaster and her two juicy schlongs. "Mmmm~ I hope you have a lot of milk built up~ Because I'm going to drain you out~" She naughtily teased as she squeezed her muscular body in closer against Veronica's. 

(OOC: Quick question: Are the cock's lined up vertically (like one positioned a bit higher than another) or more horizontally (positioned side by side))

OOC: Cocks are vertical. One upper and one lower ^^

Veronica watches how her pants are unzipped and pulled downward, at least enough to make her massive twin rods pop free from their confiment, adding heavy dick musk to the already thickening cunny smell that is spreading in here, making most of the office already reek of sex before much has happened. Deep groans escape her lips once the monsters are set nicely free, throbbing hard and eager into the open air. She snickers from the lewd comments of Deva and admires the look of lust and desires in her eyes."Mmmmmmm, happy you like what you see. Would be waste to not test  your other senses on them right?", she says playfully and licks her lips while discarding her own clothes as well and swelling her chest massively just like Deva's, hoping this also falls into her tastes.

Deva licked her lips as she saw Veronica's chest swell to a larger proportion which she very much approved of! "Mmmn~ You're right~ I should indulge my other senses more~" She purred as she wrapped her breasts around one of the meaty rods. "Mmmn~ Look~ A perfect fit~" She teased as only the tip popped out between those soft mounds. Deva's elbows tightened in squishing her breasts around the pole as her head leaned in to stimulate her other senses~ Deva's nostrils flared as she took a deep whiff of that pungent odor~ "Nnnmph~ Fuck~" Deva's bottom popping out where her cunny was dripping even faster now. Her mouth opened and Deva's tongue rolled out and licked along one of the sides of her poles. "Nnnnmmm~" A low groan bringing a bodily shudder through the lusty wyvern's body 

Veronica pants out in delight and joy once she feels a pair of soft, thick, heavy and heated breasts wrap around the lower dick, encasing it almost completely and now only a large, wide and thick mushroom shaped crown sticks up from the deep valley of flesh. Already now precum is gushing out and threatening to make a oily and glistening mess of those lovely globes wrapping around the meaty and thick pole."Ahhhh...yesss...perfect indeed! Mmmmmm..ngghhh...feels lovely!", she pants from the tight fit and of course the tongue licking to taste and feel up the upper dick of the headmaster.

"Mmm~ Ahhhh~" Deva bent her head suddenly as she began to slowly take in Veronica's pulsating upper pole in her mouth. "Schluuuurp~" The lewd noises coming from Deva's mouth trying to make the headmaster more turned on and even more passionate. "Sho ghood~" She groaned with a mouth full of the cock. Deva being espescially careful about not grazing such succulent meat with her sharp teeth. Her saliva coated tongue applying a coat of saliva to the upper pole. Meanwhile the lower pole was squeezed harder in between those juicy breasts, the faint sound of milk churning within those fine bosoms joining the lewd sounds that were filling the room. 

OOC: Not into lactation. so no need to include breastmilk for me ^^

Both rods throb harder and faster the more they are stimulated from both mouth and breasts and both dicks makes certain to provide plenty of precum as well, coating the face and breasts of Deva. The lovely noises of cock sucking and a dick being grinded against wet flesh hits their ears as well and adding to the symphony of perverted stimuli that all mesh together lovely. The sight of her cocks slipping around between open lips and squished together tits, turns Veronica on even more and she licks her lips lewdly."Mmmmmm, such lovely sensations you can give me! Ahhhh...areee you enjoying my thick rods miss Deva?", she asks playfully.

Edited by JennyDK

(OOC: Gotcha!) 

Deva took a moment to catch her breath as she squeezed her arms around her tits to squish that fat lower dong. Her hands eagerly grabbing the upper schlong and pumped it. "Mmmnph~ I am~ They're so tasty~" She panted wantingly. "Now then~ Get ready Ms V~ I'm going to start getting serious now~" She winked and with that. Her hands let go of the cock that they were pumping. Deva's mouth opening once more as she slid her mouth over it welcoming it to the moist oral space of her mouth. Her boobs squeezing harder around the thick shaft. 

Veronica leans back for now and lets the student go at her as she places, admiring and enjoying getting nice and well serviced by the lovely woman. Her dicks pulsate more and more, anticipating what she means by 'getting serious'. A sharp gasp of pleasure and joy exhales through her hot mouth as the lips slip over her crowned head on the upper penis. Her legs spreads even more and she makes herself nice and ready for whatever comes next.

Deva's eyes closed as she thoroughly enjoyed the taste of Veronica's thick meat going inside of her mouth. "nnnnm~" She groaned as she satisfied herself with the thick meat stick. Her tongue rolling around the pole of the thick schlong trying to find spots that would make Veronica groan out espescially so. Her body bobbing along with her heads movement causing her breasts to drag against the lower of the two cocks. "Sho good~" She murmured happily. The moist scent of her cunny growing stronger as her fluids were beginning to drip from her lower lips. 

A gentle, but still eager hands puts itself on top of Deva's head, Veronica very lightly guiding her head slowly up and down, while her moans grow thicker and deeper for each passing moment."Ahhhh....mmmm...feels like we both needed a nice little break, huh? Nghhh....I hope you are also happy to get them both stuffed inside of you in a bit! I wish to enjoy the hot sensation of your breasts and mouth slightly longer! Haahhnnnn....", she pants out rapidly and even softly roll her hips. trying so gently fuck the breasts and mouth of the student before her.

Deva's ears twitched and her face reddened as she heard Veronica talk about soon shoving those breeding poles inside of her. Deva's cunny squirted a bit as the thought of swallowing both of those poles inside of her and milking the headmistress with her tight cunny~ Her mind was filtering through various scenes of lewd imagination of them fucking that the thought of actually fucking was making Deva's body heat up and her expectations were getting quite high~ But, she believed that Veronica would sate her. Deva's mouth started to delve further down as she soon felt her thick pole going down her throat. "Nnnnmph!" Deva's throat contracted growing tight around that hefty meat~ 

Deva's breasts meanwhile squeezed around harder as if she was trying to give a hand job through her soft and pre-cum oiled breasts. The sloppy plops of her breasts slapping against Veronica's thighs one of the more consistent sounds in the room for now. Her nipples erect in excitement as she squeezed her nipples together enclosing the space around Veronica's lower shaft. 

Edited by OlrukTheSmall

Her smirk grows much bigger and wider as she watches Deva slip her lips deeper down the shaft of her top dick, which of course earns the long time student some heavt grunts of pleasure. Her tongue licks her lips often, happy to get a nice mouth and throat to enjoy, feeling her dicks throbs with eagerness and growing lust."Ahhhhh...nghhh...I do love a hot and wet mouth, hungry for my fat she dicks! MMmmmmmmm, I can even smell how wet and horny you are! If you are so needy, perhaps I should stuff you full already?", she pants deeply.

Deva groaned a bit for her throat to vibrate around those schlongs as hearing Veronica's teasing words only made her more eager. While the thought of being slammed by those cocks made her do her job faster, it also made sure that she was doing her job properly as before her lower holes were filled up with that delicious meat~ She wanted a bit of an appetizer first in the form of those thick cocks spewing a hot load down her throat and all over her teats~ "Mmmnph~" She shoved her face further down Veronica's shaft as she could feel that hot, pulsating meat make its way down further~

• 4 weeks later...

Hiro, the nervous first year human boy who had been through so much today, had been walking down the halls towards the Headmaster's office. "I'm not too keen on meeting Miss Veronica again... I hope she will go easy on me..." He thinks, keeping up the regular pace while looking at the ground, his hands in his jeans' pockets. Upon showing up at the door, he doesn't enter it or knock on it or anything. Before that, he walks up to the nearest window and leans against the wall next to it, taking out his phone and bringing up the instant messenger to text his first dearest friend, Yoko. @JennyDK

hey ^^ 
remember that club we talked about making??
i'm in front of the headmaster's office at the moment
think you could make it over here, or should i come to you?

Edited by Godot
  • Like 1

OOC: How do you make those "text blocks"?

Since she is not used to texting and such yet, it does take some time before she is able to send her own message back, but it does eventually get sent. She is not even that far from Hiro at the moment.

"Oh, hello Hiro. Of course I remember and I think we should go through with it. It would be nice to get out more and try and be social, you know what I mean? I will be there soon..."

Within about 7 minutes or so, the silent jumping around from Yoko, takes her to the offices."Hey! Sorry if you had to wait long! How are you?", she asks curiously and smiles softly.

OOC: Should be the 7th button, looking like this: </> Essentially it's code text. I figured it out just now as well.

Hiro smiles down at his phone and only texts back a simple response, then puts his phone away and waits patiently.

ok!

When Yoko shows herself around the corner, Hiro smiled brightly at her. He was clearly happy to see her again. Not overly happy, like he's going crazy about it, but certainly he was very happy. He stepped closer to her and decide to give her a soft hug while she talks. "Hey Yoko! Don't worry about it. I'm good, what about yourself?" He lets her go and looks off to the side, a light streak of blush appearing on his cheeks. "It's good to see you again today." Raising a hand to scratch his own cheek as he continues to talk, slowly looking back at her while the blush deepens a little bit, smiling. "I missed talking to you..."

OOC: So I can just use the "code button" for the formatting? Good to know, thanks 😄 

While still not used to the human gestures and physical contact, she does try her best to return the friendly welcoming hug. Despite her mostly emotionless features and such, there are still faint signs that makes him know that she is pleased to see him, beyond being told of course."Oh me? I am good...was just enjoying sitting by the window. I do like having a view when I study..or try to study. While it helps concentrate, it also can really distract me, haha!", she says a bit embarrassed, a very tiny hint of red on her own cheeks, but it might so little he doesn't notice."Ohhh, likewise. Always a pleasure...we should hang out more!", she says with enthusiasm in her voice and some nice friendly nodding. Hearing him mention missing talking to her, she feels a bit diferrent, very slightly at least, a hint of warmth within her and the faint blush deepens a bit more."Ohh..yeah..m..me too...we can do it...more often...", she comments back and smiles a bit wider.

Edited by JennyDK
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

OOC: So I can just use the "code button" for the formatting? Good to know, thanks 😄 

While still not used to the human gestures and physical contact, she does try her best to return the friendly welcoming hug. Despite her mostly emotionless features and such, there are still faint signs that makes him know that she is pleased to see him, beyond being told of course."Oh me? I am good...was just enjoying sitting by the window. I do like having a view when I study..or try to study. While it helps concentrate, it also can really distract me, haha!", she says a bit embarrassed, a very tiny hint of red on her own cheeks, but it might so little he doesn't notice."Ohhh, likewise. Always a pleasure...we should hang out more!", she says with enthusiasm in her voice and some nice friendly nodding. Hearing him mention missing talking to her, she feels a bit diferrent, very slightly at least, a hint of warmth within her and the faint blush deepens a bit more."Ohh..yeah..m..me too...we can do it...more often...", she comments back and smiles a bit wider. 

He doesn't notice her embarrassment, smiling softly at her and listening to what she has to say. "Oh yeah, I can relate. But me, I listen to music when I study. Although, that's more distracting, haha!" He chuckles himself, already having a good time conversing with her. After she says her enthusiastic sentence, he nods once in response to that and only blushes himself more once she says that they can talk and hang out more often, smiling wider himself. "We totally s-should, yeah...!" He says, looking through his glasses into her eyes, silent for a few seconds but looks away, rubbing the back of his head for a moment. "Soo.. uhm... What were you up to, while I wasn't around?" He asks her, not getting to the club business yet, instead he was trying to see what she was up to after he left.