Offices for Headmaster and Vice Headmaster.

Thinking for a moment, he looks away at a random location. He looks back at the headmaster, then at the form. "Uhmm...hmm... Well, I was thinking it could just be... Basic activities like playing board games, reading things, meeting up and telling stories...a-and that way, basically, we would be getting to know each other more and become friends...! I don't expect a club like this to be big, but it would definitely help people get used to the a-academy and have a few friends to rely on...!" He says, a bit shyly, but manages, almost adding a proud and confident tone to his voice. Idly, he reached into his pocket to grab out a pen he always carries around, stepping closer and looking down at the form on the desk before filling out the basic details first, making sure to listen to Veronica if she talks in between.

Veronica nods once more, finding the description and overall idea for it. She fiddles a bit one of her small knick knacks on her desk, this one being what looks like a weirdly shaped dagger."I suppose that does seems to cover enough for a social club. I can definitely understand more shy students need more quiet and calm surroundings and the like. As the president, it's really up to you who gets to join and how many can join and so on. We really like the presidents other leaders of clubs to run it as they see fit as long as you adhere to the overall rules", she responds back and gives him a look that should tell him that he can sign when or if he feels ready.

Hiro nods once. "Alright." He finishes off with that and looks down at the paper, using the pen to sign it and then slide back the paper to her, unless he is told to keep the forms. He stuffs away his pen and momentarily looks back at Yoko again. He does have one last question, though. "Do we get a classroom for the club, too?" He asks, raising a brow and waiting for an answer.

[ New Scene, morning after the first day ]

Anpu's hand hanged before the door, her fingers curled into a fist, only few inches away from knocking on the wooden surface. She was looking prim and proper, even moreso than usual, with her white shirt all buttoned up and adorned by a rather cute bowtie around her neck, which matched in color to the black waist-high skirt that completed the look of her school uniform.

Obviously, she had prepared thoroughly for this occassion, even now in her mind rehearsing exactly what she wanted to say, but the anxiety was eating her alive anyways. She hated being in situations like these - where she had to personally approach and talk to people - and the fact that her last interaction with the headmistress @JennyDK didn't end too positively, only reinforced her nervousness. Why couldn't matters like these resolve themselves... somehow? She sighed, resting the palm of her hand on the door. Her gaze went to the side, out the window and towards the courtyard outside, the rays of morning sun causing her to squint slightly. "Alright Anpu calm down, you can do this," she told herself, and focused back on the door, her hand raising again from its surface. She gave it two decisive knocks, and felt herself shake slightly, her hand resting on the doorknob, ready to push it open should she be called inside.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
Marked the scene start

Veronica has had a lot on her plate since the last time she saw the assistant and in many regards have not really given the interaction much thought. Of course, she would have prefered it turned out better, but she is not exactly one to control how others react, think or feel. Still, she aims for as good a relationship to the staff and students as possible, so when Anpu did schedule for a meeting, she agreed to it, which brings them both to the present moment.

The door opens up on its own due to the magical locks that has been placed there and is controlled by the headmaster. So the young anubis woman now has access to the large office of the headmaster, who is sitting by her huge desk. She has her trademark smug grin upon her face as she looks over upon the young student."Miss Anpu. Welcome to my office. Come and have a seat - have some snacks or a refreshment if you want as well", she says in a honey glazed tone.

"Oh- Thank you, Ms. De Parnacel," Anpu responded quickly, still slightly startled by the doors suddenly opening in front of her - she completely forgot they did that - and surprised by the suggestion of snacks. She quickly approached the desk, sheepishly taking a seat in front of the headmistress, before addressing her again. "Thank you for making time for me," she started, and paused, the anxiety already getting to her and causing the rehearsed speech to begin to escape her memory. She was showing a vastly different side of her, as compared to the excitable and eager girl she was in the library. The rather intimidating grandeur of the office was certainly not helpful as well. Anpu swallowed and closed her eyes for a second, trying to imagine herself back in the library. It seemed to help.
"I was hoping to speak with you about Mas- Mr. Illrean, Ms. De Parnacel," she picked up, sounding a bit more natural, even through a couple stutters in her speech. "With his... umm... departure, there are some things that were left... unclear," she concluded, taking a few moments to find the last word of that sentence. She breathed out, realizing that she probably made it sound more significant than it really was.

Edited by Icarian Dreams

It is no hard task to see how the anubis girl is being very nervous, uncertain and careful, clearly not used to being here and in the presence of the headmaster. She listens in and keeps herself from saying anything until Anpu has finished what she has to say. While the departure of the last librarian was sudden, it was much needed. She ponders why this would affect her so, but of course, she intends to clear the air and have things normalize once more, both for personal and of course professional reasons. Her grin remains on her face while she takes in what is being said. She finally leaves forward and support her head with her gathered hands."Of course. I always try and make room for both students and staff to come to me if they need it. I am glad you decided to come to me as it seems to be an important subject for you miss Anpu. I would be happy to discuss whatever bothers you...what kind of things do you feel is left unclear?".

It seemed that the conversation progressing, and the possibility of finally being able to get to the point of why she was here, calmed Anpu a bit, allowing her to take a slightly more relaxed stance. She straightened in the chair, resting her hands on her lap. Her gaze rose to Veronica's face, "Well, for starters, umm... we don't have the password to the computer," she admitted, getting a slight feeling that the headmistress might have expected her to say something else, although she wasn't quite sure what it was. She retreated a bit into her mind, trying to grasp what else she wanted to communicate. "Then there's the matter of secret compartments. Master Illrean kept a number of these in the library, some magical, and some mechanical, I think." Although she still looked a bit pent up, at this point, as she had a clear idea of what she needed to convey, the fluency of her speech started to normalize. "I don't think Master Havershan knows of them, and I can't really be of help there, since they are, well, secret..." she finished.

Veronica notices a considerable easing in the posture and speech of young Anpu, which makes her feel better about this whole thing, as that usually leads to better conclusions to be reached. Once more, she gives the proper time for the anubis girl to finish up, as it seems to relax her and make her feel more like she is being heard. She honestly had no idea what she might have to talk about, so she just let her go on and list the things that his absence left behind."Ohhh, I see. I can have someone go and  take care of those. Secret compartments? Hmmmm...I will make sure to remove those. I am not having staff members keep anything hidden from me. I never heard about these either. Even the more reason it was best to let him go. I will have the password given to the librarian as soon as I can. Did you help him set up a magical barrier to stop any more...incidents?", she replies back, but now also scribbles down notes from the meeting, a slightly discontent look in her eyes.

Anpu smiled, glad that her message was heard and addressed, but frowned slightly at the sound of Veronica scolding the late librarian. She was in the right of course, Myrddin was quite... lenient when it came to obeying authorities, but he always treated her well, and with two years of memories, it was hard for her to think of him in a negative way. It was clear though, that whatever he did, he must have really gotten under the headmistress' skin. Anpu nodded slightly, following the principal's words.

"Oh, right," She blushed when addressed, the question bringing back the memory of yesterday's events. "I'm... working on it. There's a book on nullification that I managed to translate, but the casting of the seal will require someone with a talent in arcane, which I've not... and I'm not sure whether Master Havershan has it either," Anpu informed, feeling a bit embarassed at her unability to be of help - especially since the matter was related to magic.

Veronica doesn't address the lack of comment about her words regarding the older librarian. She had little reservations about someone who acted like he had done and thus no issue in expressing her less than favourable words about him. For now, that subjects seems well and dead, which the demon prefers it to be."Oh, I see. Yes, I can certainly see how that makes it much more problematic. I don't know one of the top of my head who knows this specific type of magic. If the element kind will do, I can aid with that though", Veronica replied back, already trying to think of ways to deal with this.

"I'm... not sure, to be honest," Anpu admitted after hearing Veronica's suggestion. She shifted in her seat, thinking for a moment. "From my understanding most elemental magic falls under the category of arcane, and since what the spell needs is just the arcane energy, it could potentially work," she considered out loud, drifting away as her thoughts shifted to a familiar topic. The more she thought about it, the more confident she felt in the idea. She caught herself daydreaming and shook it off, blushing some more under the headmistress' gaze. "I-if you'd be so kind, of course," she quietly added, hoping that she didn't appear too unrespectful.

Edited by Icarian Dreams

The headmaster listens on what Anpu has to say on the matter, hoping she might have more insight than she herself does. What she hear does seem to make sense and with not a whole lot of others wielding magic at the school, especially at high levels, it seems fitting that Veronica might be able to help out. She doesn't even mind the look of a daydreamer in the face of Anpu as her mind wanders off, as long as the issue here is solved and she can get back to her work at the library more properly. She considers teasing the anubis girl, but decides this might not be the best time for it, even though she does feel in the mood for it."I will be happy to help you out. I would love to see what you can do...in more ways than one...", she says, still unable  to stop herself from jamming in at least one comment.

• Love 1

"Thank you. I'll... be glad to oblige!" Anpu responded, trying not to read too much into the headmistress' suggestive comment, but her expression betrayed that she wasn't at all oblivious to what Veronica was getting at. Well, were she not a headmistress... she found herself considering, her mind moving to wander once again, this time towards less scholarly subjects. She stared at the woman across from her for a second or two longer, her gaze slightly clouded by the thought, but then quickly averted the gaze, well aware that what her mind had been suggesting was most certainly not respectable behavior of a student of the Academy. But then, what happened between her and Master Havershan wasn't exactly exemplary either...

The Anubis squirmed in her seat, unsure if it were mannerly of her to excuse herself already. Her eyes returned to the demoness after what had been a longer period of silence. "Umm... right. I'll ask Master Havershan to call you, Miss De Parnacel, as soons as we're ready to do it.. The seal, I mean."

Edited by Icarian Dreams

Veronica can quickly see that even a slight teasing comment is affecting the young woman this much and enjoying her reactions nicely. The sheer silence does tell her she put some other type of thoughts into the mind of Anpu, but of course she doesn't know which sort even though she has a very clear idea about it, judging from her many incidents of teasing and flirting with others. She shifts in her chair, making it easy to see the area around her crotch where not just one buldge, but two slowly appears."Ohhhh, sure. Maybe you want to come closer and tell me what you think about my notes on the matter?", she suggests with raised eyebrows.

The way Veronica positioned herself caused Anpu's eyes to almost mechanically go towards the headmistress' crotch and widen at what she saw. She subconsciously licked her upper lip, betraying that perhaps there was a bit more to her gaze than just scientific curiosity. The teasing was clearly having an unusually strong impact on her, and now, the implication of actually getting physical seemed to put the Anubis in a rather conflicted state.

"Uhm... I've got lessons.. in ten minutes, Miss... De Parnacel," she uttered, clutching the back of her hand coyly. "Maybe I could just... umm... take a... quick look?" she asked rather quietly, the rationality in her mind screaming that she would most definitely come to regret this suggestion, whereas the heat in her loins begged to differ. Well, coming to class in such an agitated state would not be any good either, it argued, and Anpu found it particularly hard to disagree with.

The headmaster is a master at reading the body language, facial expressions and such of others, so an open sign like that of the licking of the upper lip catches her eyes right away. She can tell her flirting hit home nicely and is not at all dejected by the cute anubis girl on the other side of the desk. Seeing how this is going as intended, she has no intentions of stopping, until Anpu either is just too embarrassed to be of much fun anymore or the anubis woman is showing signs of wanting what is being indirectly suggested.

"Ohhh, you really think the headmaster here cannot make sure you don't get into trouble? Wouldn't you rather try some other and more fun kind of trouble?", she says openly leans forward, the suit shirt below her jacket, having its opening very, very open to reveal the lovely bosom and deeply valley below them.

The more the headmistress teased, the harder it was for Anpu to find the resolve to refuse. Her heart was beating at a quickened rate, the burning in her loins starting to become unbearable. Why was the headmistress of all people getting her so flustered? Anpu tugged at the bowtie at her neck, feeling that it was tied a bit too tightly. She swallowed, trying to meet Veronica's gaze, and finding it hard to raise her eyes from the tasty looking bulge at her crotch. In a burst of willpower, she forced herself to look up at the headmistress, and opened her mouth, ready to give a valiant protest, just to let out a quiet "I... probably shouldn't..."

Veronica can tell just how much effort that weak and most likely very disingenious comment took. She can feel her own arousal rising rapidly, the teasing always making her own body much hotter and ready for any type of fun shenanigans that may happen. She is not the type to keep going, practically giving others zero chance to back out if they really don't want to. So she gives a final little push and either Anpu goes along with her urges or not."Ohhhh, really? What a shame...I am sure I could find someone else who loooove to be in my lap for a bit and have a DEEP conversation! Last one I spoke to did get pretty exhausted though..", she  says and wink playfully."You know...I have learned a thing or two in my days...", she adds finally and leans back once more, making her buldges grow just a bit larger.

Anpu shook in her seat, not even trying to hide her struggle. She wanted so hard to give in, let herself get filled with the demoness' package, to feel so goooood... but that wasn't who she was. She wasn't some... slut to just... sleep around so much.... right? She moaned quietly as a drop of lubrication travelled down her naked thigh, somehow having made it past the soft material of her panties. It brought her to reality, her eyes focusing back on Vernica's, just to quickly escape to the side in embarassment. "I'm sorry, Miss De Parnacel, I think- I'll be going now," she mumbled from under her rapid breath, and gathered herself from the seat, with shaky steps backing off towards the door.

Edited by Icarian Dreams

Veronica, having watched Anpu struggle around, hears her decline her subterfuged offer for having some fun lewd times. She smiles her usual grin and leans back properly."I respect that miss Anpu, but my door is always open for you. It's really up to you...though I think it's a shame to not allow yourself to follow  your monstrous nature. I will let you off with a warning on that for now....since I find you very cute indeed", she says and then writes somthing down on a piece of paper.

• Love 1

The headmistress' comment made Anpu stop mid-way, "I'm...Thank you, Miss De Parnacel." she quickly replied, and pointed her gaze to the ground,, the remark leaving her in a state of confusion and doubt. What did the headmistress mean about following "her monstrous nature"? Well it was clear what she meant, but... was that really her nature? Was her declining it against the codex? Well, the headmistress probably knew what she was talking about. But in the end, it all left Anpu with more questions than she had answers, even if it didn't feel proper to ask them now. She smiled nervously, and, with a small nod, quickly stepped out of the room.

Maxwell as he looked down at the map that had been drawn by the countess Bella, whom had been kind enough to hand draw the map with direction to his destination that was staring at him with the closed door. As he had arrived outside the office of the Headmaster, he raised an eyebrow slightly when he witnessed a confused and flustered young lady walking out of the office. He shook his head deciding to worry about the sight later as straightened his dress shirt and placed the hand drawn map into the scuffed patchwork covered briefcase before raising his hand to knock on the door, while a slight wave of nervousness washed through him.

Not long after the young anubis woman left the office, there is another visitor at Veronica's door. She hasn't had much time to really prepare for someone new, so her crotch is still buldging nicely. She activates the magical opening for the large double doors, which grants the new teacher access to her large office. She gives him a weirded out look due to his outfit and appearance, but it quickly wears off. She leans backwards once more, her usual smug grin plastered onto her face."Hello there. Can I help you, young man?", she asks, not yet certain who this is.

• Haha 1

Maxwell blinks as the door swings open by itself as he is greeted by the headmaster whom is leaning back in her chair. He gulps slightly at the notice bulge in her crotch as he reaches up adjusting his collar before replying to her inquiry as he steps into the office as he stumbles over his words in the beginning, “Yes ma’am, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Maxwell Winsor, the new Human Home Economics teacher...” as he trails off swallowing slightly as he stops in front of her desk. Once he stops in front of her desk, he fumbles slightly with his briefcase as he pulls out the job acceptance letter that he holds out to her nervously attempting to ignore the bulge she has on display.