Offices for Headmaster and Vice Headmaster.

Mary steps closer little by little, keeping herself good and ready as she has no idea what is going on and why or who this is precisely. He does look quite young to her, so could potentially be a mischievous or outright bad student here to cause trouble or steal."Security chief Mary Blackwater. Please empty yahr pockets onto the desk. What are yah even doing here? Yah are aware yah broke into the headmaster's office right?", she says firmly still as she is trying to understand the situation.

Lucca, was sort of confused by miss Blackwater. She kind of talks like she is drunk. But he doesn't smell any reekage of alcohol on her. Right now, if it wasnt for her post and status in the Academy, he would've tried to use an insta-disarming technique. But even then, if her badge and his reasons to not get expelled were not protecting her, could he potentially even do that? At first, the boy stays quiet, until voicing himself out. "I got uhm..Lost." He honestly doubted she'd believe his lie, but it was worth the shot. Meanwhile, he inspected miss Black very intentionally, to see how tough it would be to escape her. "Excuse me, for asking..But are you really permitted to draw pump action shotguns against students who are clearly human..?" He clearly wanted a confirmation, as he emptied his pockets onto the desk whilst looking back at the woman. 

It could be said, Lucca didnt seem like a normal boy by the way he is observing the Miss. Either way, what she would retrieve from his pockets is a pocket knife for self-defense purposes, some pocket money and conveniently a wallet. He didnt want his things to be touched, but she has her hands on the situation.

To Mary it seems that he might be giving her the stink eye, either directly or indirectly."Yah got lost....of course, why didn't Ah think of that possibility? Ah often begin to barge into random rooms and rummage through drawers and shelves and shit....listen here: Ah aint gonna be lectured to by some boy with an attitude problem. Yah don't seem to comprehend what it takes tah properly secure a school with monsters with freaky deaky powers or all sorts'a juju items. Now step away from the desk so Ah can quickly look over your contens. Should be over real lickity split if yah stop being a baby", she answers back with her hands still on her weapon.

"..." If it wasn't for Lucca's composure, she would be really getting the stinky eye now for sure. She is right, but he doesn't want to admit that even one bit, nor to himself nor to her. She isn't less much of an animal than he is, and with her stepping into a hot territory for him, she just pissed him off for real this time. As he step away for her, with a closed mouth, his mind was entirely different. "This..Hillbilly sounding..Blonde, bitch." At this moment in time Lucca completely look away from her since she is not worthy of his eyes, that is what he assumed. His slight emotions weren't going to get in his head though, he continues scouting out the area, but the fact that she has a gun, and has seen his face, makes an escape plan impossible. If she tries to do something with him, he'll definitely act up and later probably charge her for unreasonable assault, considering he didnt even steal anything completely. He was getting a nerve that she was touching his things.

Even if Mary could read his mind, she would not really act any different anyway, as this is how you get to be after seeing enough ambushes in armed conflict at hotspots in various places around the globe. With him still in her gaze, she collects the wallet to rummage through for identification and possible suspicious stuff."Soooo...yah're a student here? Well, Ah guess that is both good and bad. Good since Ah will not really hand yah over to the police, but bad since Ah will report this to the Headmaster instead and let her know. Oh well...looks like yah didn't steal anything at least...probably since Ah got here in time. Ah'm gonna call her now and get her to come here and then Ah'm free of this here situation", she informs him before putting down his wallet again. After that, she lightly taps her ear piece and talks to the Headmaster hands free."Hello miss Veronica? Yes...Ah need yah to come here and deal with a burglaring troublemaker. Ahh...good..allright...see yah in a bit".

As soon as Lucca hears that, his eyes show some reaction. And that was shock. He didnt knew much about the headmaster but she is probably a really fierce one. At this point, he had no option but to beg. Or, something else. "miss Blackwater, wait a second..You don't have to. Can't you just let me off, forget about this altogether? Such measurements are cruel towards a new comer, you know?" He tried to guilt trip her, but seeing that wont work, he decided to do it the rough way. Charging up at the miss with soldier like speed, he grabbed her arm managing to stop it from clicking the ear piece. "Listen to me, please." He ask one more, but Lucca was definitely ready for a little scuff with Blackwater if he had to. 

Mary is also quite fast due to her many years of training and service within her former mercenary group. So she does manage to react rapidly as well, which ends up being the barrel just below his chin."Let...go...now. Yah really don't want to test mah authority here. Yah made yahr bed...now live with it", she huffs, quite annoyed with this one and she seems like the serious one. This could easily be someone trying to harm her, as she knows nothing about them and what they are capable of after all.

Lucca's awareness seemed to shine this moment. With his eyes fully onto her face. With the gun's barrel not being in his sight, it should have been expected for an unavoidable hit. Until it came just close enough. Lucca's head shifted away from the hit. The pump shotgun was wrapped in a grip formed by his other arm, it couldn't budge much from the way he locked it in place. "I'll do anything for you to turn an eye on this just once, miss Blackwater.." Lucca isn't fond of making such deals but he really has no option with her. If they start scuffling, its unclear if she'll start using bullets or not. So far, he is staying on the defensive. 

Even now, Mary has a fairly calm expression on her face, showing a steely demeanour despite the current situation. Seeing that he is still trying to worm his way out of this, makes her think that he is hiding something. She does have a sidearm with her at all, just in case. She gives him a very firm and stern stare, making use of her massive intimidating presence."Yah let go of me this instant or Ah will make clear use of all force Ah have on yah. Yah have assaulted security and that is not a mild matter!", she responds back."Yah let go now or Ah'm authorized to use lethal force", she adds, just to prove she is not kidding.

Edited by JennyDK

"...." At that moment sweat ran down Lucca's face. She really is intimidating with those tattoos and tense eyes. Without saying anything he releases her hand and her pump action weapon making enough distance between them. "Well fuck.." such words he muffle since she happens to be right in front. "Great..Now I am going to face a more intimidating person than before." Lucca thought. It was undeniable at this point. His race for escaping this situation ultimately failed. The boy shuffled his hands in his pockets forgetting its a good idea to probably keep them up.

"..Well, I apologize for picking a little scuffle with you, miss." That is all he could really say at the moment. He didn't feel like it's a wise idea to push it any further, as it could end up even worse right away. As if it wasn't already.

Mary doesn't raise her weapon at least, once she is freed."Ah will overlook the felony of assault this time, boy, since yah are too young tah comprehend the seriousness of such a thing. Just don't let it happen again...yah're lucky that Ah'm being kind or yah might get expellec for a good while", she says to him before making the call to Veronica once more. Luckily, the tense atmosphere seems to have vanished once he let go of her arm.

Within a few minutes, a figure pops out of the blue it seems, inside of the office. This being the tall and slender figure of the Headmaster.

"Your consideration is appreciated, miss Blackwater." Lucca say with a normal tone, seeing the tense atmosphere has at least eased between them. She even let him keep his hands down which is thoughtful at best. After Lucca waited patiently and without trying to pull off anything in the time of waiting. Once the Headmaster appeared out of no where, it came down to him who he tried finding embarrassing stuff about. Lucca kind of just look in silence undoubtedly hoping she isn't a fierce one. 

"Miss Veronica...Ah will leave this in yahr hands. Ah have mah rounds tah tend to, after all", the security chief says before bowing politely and then leaving, showing there is a great deal of respect towards the Headmaster from her.

As someone who has mastered shapeshifting, the demoness can change her appearance at will and often does so depending on her mood and sometimes needs."Thank you kindly miss Blackwater. Your help, as always, is thorough, appreciated and well done", she shortly addresses the blonde woman before she exits. Once alone with the troublesome student, she turns to give a certain look (see image) as she faces him."Sooooo...tell me. Why are you trying to snoop around and rummage my office? You better be truthful...or I have ways to find out. So consider it your best chance to get off....somewhat easy", she says in a lightly ominous voice.

2FPQlS1c_o.jpg

as Lucca seems to have gotten himself face to face with the Headmaster, she can see his expression is leaning towards more a Yikes. And if somebody were to be more vulgar about it, it should be said he has the expression of somebody who knows they completely, fucked up around this time. He takes miss Veronica's advise. The student relaxed somewhat fast and shut his eyes. "I guess, you could say miss that, It just happen that my curiosity got the best of me.." He kept some level of respect, since judging by her chosen appearance she doesn't hide the fact that she can be a real devil if needed. What he hid out of the confession is that he also did it out of boredom. "My apologies. I've also apologized to miss Blackwater for causing her trouble."

Veronica's facial features seems to soften as she senses he is being truthful. She uses another silent moment to still read his face, posture and tone to see if she should go along with her gut feeling about it."Hmmmm...I suppose humans are pretty curious by nature. Especially with things they do not yet understand. I assume miss Blackwater would have searched whatever possessions you have on you at the moment so no need for me to do the same. Tell me your name and year please....and I shall tell you of your punishment", she goes on and then teleports down on her large office chair behind her huge mahogany desk, which is full of all sorts of papers and other work related items.

Seeing her soften up honestly eased Lucca's worries. "She did, she deemed my possessions harmless." Lucca keep his eyes off the Headmaster to not give a wrong idea about himself and make the monster woman suspicious. He tapped his foot lightly as she requested for his names. "Lucca Kline, madam." She mentioned punishment, so he wondered what it would be. It better not be something weird. As she is looking, sometimes his eyes lock onto her and study whatever he can about the miss. She doesn't seem like the type to lay out weird punishments onto delinquents. 

She writes the name down real quick and then look back up at him with her trademark almost 24 hour long grin plastered from ear to ear."Very good. Allright...I am sending you to one of the faculty members. The science teacher, miss Isabella Scopelli. You are to assist her in cleaning the laboratory each day for two weeks, not counting weekends, of course. She will make sure to keep you too busy to be curious...", she says firmly as she writes a note about this.

"..." Lucca was a little unsettled. And she can see that, he is not very fond of her expression. "Why the hell are you smiling that way, Miss.." "If that is the punishment you find fitting, then let it be. I will head out there to say hello." He wasn't fond of the punishment, but thats the point of it either way. "So, am I officially dismissed?" He raise an eyebrow, expecting to be, since the mess has been addressed and settled. He got away with it, surprisingly the Headmaster is..Kind, to say the least. But there is something uncanny about her entirely.

Veronica is not a mind reader by any means, but judging from his expression she can tell she has left a big impression in some sort of way."Very good Lucca. You are dismissed then...though you are always free to come by if you need to speak with me or the vice headmaster. Hopefully next time we meet it shall be under more....fun...circumstances", she replies back and digs up a piece of chocolate from a nearby container for such,

"..." Her remark about meeting under a fun circumstance left him pondering what she really meant by that. But he didn't question it. He was just very grateful miss Veronica did not punish him heavily, and she can see that is what his face expresses. Relief and relaxation. "I will get going then. Have a great day.." And with that, Lucca left, went his way down the hallway taking his adventure towards the room of the science teacher. He wonder, what he had coming for himself as he head down. . .