Athletics fields

She would follow him. She was no longer dripping wet but her skin retained moisture still. "well clothes are a bit burdensome. At least to me, they feel heavy and restrict movement. Especially when wet, but at least they retain alot of moisture. However rither way its better for me not to have them, " she said as she walked with him. She saw him squinting a bit and was starting to think something was wrong.

Nothing could be wrong, since Keya had a smile on his face and still seemed like he's enjoying his time with Miyue. Whatever the case, once they're outside and start walking to the dorm room area, he hears out her response to his question, then proceeds to respond himself. "Ah, I see. Well, good thing the rules allow nudity, right?" He chuckles, not seeming too bothered about that fact now. It appears he gets used to things pretty quickly or he was already used to her being nude in the first place.

"Right, I guess, you lead the way to your room!" He steps aside and waits for her to lead the way.

[ OOC: We can switch over to the Hallway thread, if you want. ]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The tour didn’t take as long as the brothers had thought it would, the headmaster being efficient and very clear about each place of The academy as she guided them, ending up in the athletic fields. 

The fields were huge with many different sports areas, a lot of which the two brothers didn’t recognize, but WolfFang was super excited to learn about then, as he loved a physical challenge.He turned to the HeadMaster and gave a slight bow. “Thank you for the tour, Ma’am.” He said. “Your academy looks amazing and I’m sure we will learn much.” 

“Yes, thank you.” Ryo said, bowing to but not enough to take his eyes of the Headmasters large chest, which he hadn’t stopped staring at since the beginning of the tour.”Your tour was well done.”

The tour is rather routine by now to Veronica, but she is never bothered to give, as the whole place is still exciting, nice looking and fun explore to her. She has even been able to recall and retell stories for almost every sort of room and place they have visited. All of this finally ending with the trio ending up at the large sports field that has options for nearly every type of sports you can think of, from long running and to pole vaulting. This place was picked last as she was a request quite rare - someone wanting to see her familiar."Thank you. I am sure you will get plenty of chances to explore the various places more. So...please the wish of one of you...you might want to stand back a bit for this...", she says and looks to be concentration for a few seconds. Soon enough a loud roar is heard from up above and the sight of massive dragon familiar can be seen descending from seemingly out of nowhere.

• Love 1

The two brothers moved back quickly to stand beside the HeadMaster as the large Dragon Familiar landed in the large field they were in, shaking the ground as she landed.

WolfFang stood in awe as the familiar landed, his bright green eyes locked onto the creature with a gaze of pure admiration. To the young Orc hybrid she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, her savage, wild and powerful presence making a heat rise in his body and his cock bulge in his pants. “Can I touch her?” He asked, his eyes wide and excited as he turned to the headmaster.

Edited by Busterbugs

The earth lightly shakes and quakes as the enormous beast lands onto the ground, taking up tons of space. It is clear to see why this thing is said to be the protector of the Ironclaw Academy. Veronica is quickly over by its head, petting it gently, her body miniscule in comparison to its size."Oh hello there dear! Always so nice to see you. Oh them? They are just new students. One of them was curious about you, girl", she says to Midir, despite the creature not speaking, only letting light noises, mostly from being pet by her master. She looks in the direction of the orc boy."I suppose she will let you pet her a bit. Just be careful...she is still a dragon, after all", she answers him back and then look at her familiar once more.

• Love 1

WolfFang slowly moved closer, his hand slowly rising, careful to not move suddenly. As he got closer he realized just how big the Familiar was, his small 3 foot body dwarfed by it. He tried not to stare at the dragon’s two massive breasts that hung down as he stopped next to the headMaster, but his eyes darted to them every few seconds. The young Orc’s hand slowly pressed to Midir‘s large cheek and was surprised how soft it was, but still tough. His eyes were somehow  wider and brighter as he gently stroked the Familiar, this being one of his happiest moments. “She’s amazing!” He said softly. 

Meanwhile, Ryo hung back, not sharing his brother’s like for the creature. His eyes instead were draw the the HeadMasters sexy butt that was turned to him, realizing he could now stare all he wanted with both of them focused on Midir.

Whilst Midir is not exactly overly interested in petting from total strangers, she does not act in any sort of mean ways. Mostly just allowing the orc boy to pet her giant face if he wishes. Her large tail does sway slowly from side. showing light approval at least. The huge beast is not fully sure how to react to the little one seemingly so interested in her, but she doesn't mind the attention as long as it is not pushing any boundaries."Rare to see students interested in Midir. Any particular reason you like her WolfFang?", the headmaster asks curiously.

• Love 1

“I was saved by a female Dragon awhile back from a wild troll and I have been fantastic by them ever since.” He continued to lightly rub her, happy to see that she seemed to like it somewhat, judging by her slowly moving tail. “Their strength, power and beauty are really attractive to me and this is the first time I’ve ever gotten a chance to be close to one.” He pulled his hand away slowly, not wanted to stop touching the beautiful creature, but knowing that she was the Headmaster’s Familiar and might not like him touching her to much. The Orc gave a low bow to Midir. “Thank you for allowing me to pet you, Midir” He said, not knowing if she could understand him, but wanting to properly express his gratitude. 

The demonic headmaster nods softly as she listens to his words, explaining what his fascination derives from."Oh, I see. That makes sense. Well, good old Midir has saved my butt a few times and vice versa by now. They are very faithful and loyal to those they trust. Of course, having a familiar is not just fun and games - there is a responsibility to uphold the contract and tend to the bond between you and the familiar", she speaks to WolfFang, Meanwhile Midir gives him a light acknowleding "push" with her forehead and soft snort to show her acknowledgement of what he said.

WolfFang was delighted when Midir acknowledge him by pushing her large forehead on him, causing him to smile again.He really wanted to spend more time with the Familiar, but he realized that he probably keeping the HeadMaster away from her work. He gave the familiar one last stroke on her nose, his eyes lingering on her longing, looking up at Midir’s wings, wondering what it was like to fly on her.  “Is getting and having a Dragon familiar difficult to do?” He asked. He was finding his getting attached to the Dragon, but he forced himself to back up and stand beside the HeadMaster.

The large proud dragon familiar raises its huge wings widely out, showing the immense stretch from one wing tip and to the other one whilst growling lightly. Veronica gives an even bigger smirk as she watches that as well."It depends on the strength, age, power and such...for you...at your current age and all...maybe a small dragon whelp could work. However...these kinds do require more work and tending than many others. In general, most "animal" ones do. As for obtaining...there are several ways really", the headmaster explains.

• Love 1

WolfFang looked up at Veronica, his eyes hopeful. Maybe he could have a chance to have a bond with a dragon like The headmaster and Midir had. He was about to ask how it was possible when he realized that the sun was going down. It was getting later in the evening and the headmaster probably had a lot to do. 

The young orc gave the Headmaster a small bow. “Thank you for allowing us to see your amazing Familiar, Ma’am.” He said, looking back up at her with a wide smile on his face.” It’s getting later and I’m sure you have better things to do, but thank you for everything and when you have time I would love to here more about Familiars or be able to see Midir again.” 

The young hybrid was truly one of the happiest he had been in his life and it was all thanks to Veronica. As he looked at the HeadMaster, he felt a sudden strong attraction to her, making him notice her alluring looks even more, that in turn made his massive cock that was barely contained in his baggy pants start to bulge. It was a trait that the boys inherited from their mother, that they easily were enamored and grew attached to a member of the opposite sex when they felt happy. It took longer for WolfFang because of his Orc side, but like Ryo he felt himself incredibly attracted to this woman. WolfFang turned away quickly to hide the growing bulge in his pants, embarrassed by it. She was the HeadMaster and didn’t have time for a horny teenager.

The large dragon flies off once more as it has no more reason to stick around, soon vanishing into the air above, leaving the headmaster with the two boys once more. Veronica sends a last message towards her familiar before fully turning herself towards the boys and focusing on them."You're welcome. Always fun and interesting to see students who have interest in familiars. You are always welcome to step by the office if you wish to speak about most matters", she answers him.

• Love 1

The two brothers thanked the HeadMistress again for the tour, WolfFang promising to talk with her later. They turned around headed to back to their dorm room, excited to start their time at the academy.

“The HeadMaster was so amazing!” Ryo said, his eyes still a bit dazed and wanting as he glanced over his shoulder at the woman.” I wish we could have spend more time with her.” 

“She more important things to do then spend time with us.” WolfFang said, but he to wished he could spent more time with that fascinating lady.”We need to get some sleep for tomorrow.”

• 1 month later...

It is another lovely day outside, perfect for sitting out and enjoying the weather and such or to be very physical and train like the Goro woman named Malikah. She huffs and puffs as she is making her 73rd round around the running circle used for competitions and regular training. Her large and muscular body shines from her light sweating as she makes sure to go at a very brisk pace all the time. The sound of the large body running fast is easily heard, even in her comfortable and cushiony sneaker shoes, huge to fit her enormous feet. She has noticed how multiple people are staring at her and loves all the attention and to show off her clearly awesome and superior capabilities. One of them @Mysthero seems to be one of the people nearby...

• Love 1

Theo was honestly just looking for privacy to read and the library seemed rather crowded... too much of a risk he felt. In spite of being a pleasure demon, Theo looked entirely human, with brown hair and green eyes and pale skin. He found a nearby bench right as Malikah rushed by on what he could only assume was a hundredth lap judging by how physically fit she was!

He blinked for a moment and quietly took a seat on the bench with his book in his lap. He wore a hoodie which wasnt that uncommon for the athletic field and even had track pants on which were adorned by his sneakers. The only real oddity was perhaps the thin leather gloves that covered his hands. He cracked open the book which laughably seemed like a self help book! 'Mastering Yourself! A Guide to Controlling your Powers'

OOC: Sorry @Mysthero I must have missed the notification about this.

It takes a few more rounds before Theo accidentally get into the field of vision for Malikah and instead of running further, she uses her momentum to leap from the course and towards the bench he sits on and with a mighty THUMP! the massively bodied goro woman lands near him, most likely startling him. She has noticed his attire and yet he is not being the last sort of active."Hey! Why you are dressed like that and not out there doing your best with training? Come on...I can help you...maaaaan, you look like you will waste away any time", she says in an odd mix of motherly tone and a tiny bit commandeeringly.

• 9 months later...

Just like nearly every day, the large goro woman is out here doing her workout, running and other physical feats of strength, endurance and dexterity. The hulking she-beast huff, puffs and pants as she pushes herself over and over again, in between small and well earned breaks. It is quite a sight to behold for sure and sometimes it does draw the attention of others to various degrees and success. This time, it seems to have drawn a curious little creature to watch from the sideline after approaching. The small warrior goblin named Misha stares at the goro girl lifting heavy weights like it was nothing.

What neither of them knows, is that even they were in the field of vision of someone else entirely @KanDaKnight

"..." William hid behind a corner, watching Misha take some interesting gaze at Malikah. He has been waiting for days for such an opportunity to happen. He hoped they didn't notice him yet. He wants to see what Misha is possibly capable of. With an excited smile, he awaits. William's face peaks out slightly, revealing the interesting side of his face. "I never expected her to be this cute. She seems to be a bit barbaric.." His lower right iris along with his top iris shift away, making room for the lower left one. It enlargens, as With a few blinks William zooms in from a distance to observe Misha. He takes out a notepad and begins writing down her appearance in short bursts of details. "And that other one..Hm..I think I know her from somewhere.." He continues to write down, with a very observant gaze. 

Edited by KanDaKnight

Malikah, on her next round around the sprinting field, sees the goblin who is not making any effort to try and hide herself or her looking. Being the very blunt, direct and honest person she is, the large woman smiles widely and waves in a friendly manner."Heeeey there, short and cute girl! I am not in the way am I? Plenty of room for you to join the fun!", she says with lots of gusto and an encouraging tone of voice."What? Are you mocking my height? Are you trying to outdo me? Ohhh...it is......oooon, you big oaf!", she says in her usually sassy tone, but mostly it is playful. She jumps the small fence that runs along the track and begins to sprint as well, her naked form making everything bounce around, but despite her short stature, she does quite well, showing her level of fitness well.

"..." William finds himself flabbergast from Misha's sass. He quickly begins writing down once hearing her voice from far away. "She can speak our language, and her level of fitness past her posture is better than most average students..Well besides that orange orc.." He mumbles to himself, realizing that he is technically doing something a pervert would do, like being zoomed in on a girl's naked body. His iris fixes itself back in shape. "..How do I go about this..Hmm.." He scratchss his head, wondering if he should let them finish their competition first before revealing himself. "..Yeah, I guess I shall tone down my observations over her body. But yet, so interesting..She has patterns over her body." William switches to his lower left iris, the world around him distorting a bit. He can see how light from the sun travels, the shapes around him have doubled and intersected. He is seeing a dimension higher than their worlds. Bust most importantly, he keeps track of their bodies; to detuct if they possess magic, and if exercise affects it somehow. 

Edited by KanDaKnight

Both women spring along still and even though Misha loses some distance to Malikah, her legs keep moving relentlessly and she is not out of energy at all. Malikah looks towards the shortstack every now and then, most often to talk or see how she is doing."Come on, little one! Lift those knees! Keep going! At this rate I will be doing way moooore laps", she grunts out."Easy when you are tall like a mountain and have such grossly developed muscles and legs! I bet you loooove to compare yourself to the smaller kind of people! If I were your size, you would be left in the dust for sure!", Misha growls back, still mostly playfully."Ohhh, now are you silly...I am way bigger than dust!".