Athletics fields

The sudden stop caused by her grabbing him made him stumble and fall backwards onto his ass. When he saw she was upset with him, the rush he felt earlier was washed away like a bucket of cold water was dumped on him. His ears dropped and his tail tucked back behind him. He should have knew he would do something to ruin it. "N...no. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry."

"Oh. . . Is that so." Scarlet said as she crossed her upper arms and her face softened up a bit. "Alright, if you didn't mean it then it's all good then." She bent down and offered him one of her lower hands to pull him back up. "I tend to get pretty serious about some stuff so sometimes I might go a bit overboard. Hope you'll forgive me about that." She said.

She sighed as she reached out with another hand and rubbed his head a bit. "Ahhh, think nothing of it. You didn't have ill will or weren't planning on doing anything pervy so cmon! Lighten up a bit." She smiled as it seemed that to her she was oh so willing to forgive and forget what just happened here. "You know. If you're looking for a running partner for stuff like this or you just want to kick up some dirt. I'm more than happy to help out. Actually," One of her lower arms reached down and dug into her pants as she pulled out a phone. "Cmon~ Let's switch numbers so if you want to have a run you can always see if I can run with you." 

His ears perked up a little and he raised his eyes up to hee, giving her a small smile. "O..ok. That would be nice. Thank you." He pulled out his phone and exchanged numbers with her. After seeing that he actually shared his number with a friend, his tail began to slowly swish back and forth happily. He finally gave a real smile to her. 

She smiled as they exchanged numbers. If he had truly meant it and thought he was lying, she would've dragged his ass (quite literally) from the track to the arena for a duel but she felt like he was being rather honest and truly didn't mean to touch her butt. "Well then. You're on the ground because of me so let me help you up. . . Unless you taken a liking to just sitting there then and I can get back to my running." She said as she gestured out at her outstretched hand that was waiting for him to take so she could haul him up. 

He chuckled and gripped her hand, letting her help him up. He dusted off his shorts and looked around. "I think I'll just watch you for a little bit. I pushed myself a little harder than I usually do." He began stretching himself out, feeling his muscles trying to tighten up from the overworking. He felt his shirt clinging to his body from the sweat that he hadn't realized he had built up. He took it off and tossed it to the side, feeling the breeze and sighing happily from it.

"Mmm, alright. Well, I'm going to continue my run then. Make sure to stretch and cooldown then if you're done then." She said as she let him relax on the dirt showing the endurance of a warmed-up oni. She was soon running laps around the track as with no one to play with, she took a bit of a slower pace that wasn't exactly her running but it was definetly faster than her jogging pace. Some of her sweat flying off of her body as she made her way around the track. More of her glistening sweat was starting to make dark patches in her shirt as she was slowly soaking the shirt with her moisture. 

He did as she advised, getting his body a little looser and then sitting and watching her. He smiled as he watched her run, enjoying that he now had a running buddy. As he watched her, he noticed the shirt and her clothes darkening with the sweat, outlining her body and muscles. He stretched his arms behind him and leaned back onto them.

She didn't stop running for quite a while as by the time she stopped, she had already ran almost thirty kilometers. She stopped beside the wolf boy. Her breath ragged and her clothes were soaked with sweat to the point that the dark gray shirt she was wearing was starting to become a bit translucent. "Ho, nngh, man do I feel better already~" She sighed happily 

He smiled when she stopped by him. When he got up, he grabbed his water bottle and handed it to her. "Here you go. You look like you could use this right now. Your endurance is really cool." His tail swished side to side as he was happy to be of help to her. The rest really helped him feel better, both physically and mentally. "So what do you want to do now? I'm pretty sure by now we will have worn a trench in the track with his much we've used it."

She nodded silently as she took the water bottle in his hands with one of her lower arms and cracked open the lid with the upper arm that was on the same side before leaning back and began gulping down the cooled liquid down fervently. "Gulp, gulp, gulp." She glugged as he could watch her voracious thirst go at it before she stopped. "Ahhhhhh, there we go." She sighed as the lower arm that wasn't holding the water bottle wiped her mouth. "Phew, well, they did make this track for people like us so I'm sure they have some way of making sure that it's always ready for use." She smiled. "Hmmm, as for what to do now. Mmm, well, I still need to move stuff in at my dorm so I think I'll start getting to work on that and once thats done. I think a shower, some grub and a fresh change of clothes is on my schedule." 

Ramick arrived at the athletic field in light athletic clothing slightly stretched by his muscular form, with the faint grinding of stone on stone that typically announces his presence anywhere. He is carrying a gym duffel bag that sags with the weight of what ever is inside and has a couple waters on the side of it. He notices the two people gathered by the track and recognizes Scarlet as she enjoys competing as well. Ramick approaches and with a voice like gravel asks, "Hey, Scarlet how are you doing? Also new guy I'm Ramick. nice to meet you." He extends a stony hand to Atmer.

Atmer gave a nod to @OlrukTheSmall, thinking that he honestly needed to do the same soon. His ears cringed and dropped when he heard the sound of stone grinding on stone. His tail froze in its place. "What in the-" He turned to see @Solomon approaching them. The way the stone...figure greeted Scarlet made him think they were friends. His ears perked up at the idea of another new friend. His mood was already back up to normal, so he wasn't meeting this person with any of his usual meekness. "Hello Ramick. Its nice to meet you, I'm Atmer. Atmer Gilan." He took the older person's hand and shook it, his tail swishing behind him.

Scarlet looked as she heard the familiar grind of stone on stone as she saw Ramick coming their way. She gave a grin as he got up to them. "Yoooo, Ramick," She looked at his track bag. "Getting your work out on now huh? Well, I guess I can stick a bit longer." She said as one of her lower arms reached and tugged at her soaked through shirt was clinging tightly to her breasts. 

Ramick clasped Atmer's hand lightly, but with his strength it still felt like a firm handshake. "Nice to meet you Atmer! You plan on joining any sports in your first year here?"

He then sets the bag down and replies to Scarlet. "Yes I am going to do some running, then lifting, and then focus on my legs." He crouches down, opens the bag, abd begins to strap on ankle and wrist weights. "What have you worked on so far?" He begins to stretch his skin again grinding.

At the question of if he was going to join any sports, he felt a little sheepish and scratched behind one of his ears. "I had thought about trying for track since I run a lot and am pretty fast. Soccer would be nice, but its a bad idea. I have a tendency to chase the ball down a little too much and don't want to kick it away...heh." He liked this guy's attitude, even with the frequent grinding noises that came along with him. His tail began to wag some more behind him.

"Well so far I simply stretched out and did almost thirty kilos. I was planning on taking today easy since I'm moving back into the dorms and all today so I thought I'd do some light exercise and then start moving in since that can end up being one hell of a chore." She sighed as it seemed rather obvious on her face that she'd much rather be running around on the fields than do something like moving in since she didn't really have a taste in fashion and just threw her stuff in whatever open space she had for it which tended to have her live more out of her suitcase. 

Ramick nods to both of their replies. "Hah probably a lot faster than me especially over short distances. Track would probably be best, though if you do like chasing things down baseball might not be bad." 

He continues stretching as he replies to Scarlet. His shirt lifting here and there to reveal a hint of his chisled abs.  "Ah no need to be modest you've done a good bit already then. I decided to unpack before comimg out here. You probably shouldn't neglect it."

Scarlet let out a long sigh. "Yeah, you're right. Well then, I'm going to be at my dorm getting ready for another year here at school. Hopefully by the end of the year I can convince my parents to give me the funding needed that I can just stay here instead of pack up and travel back home." She said before capping the water bottle that she was given. "Oh yeah, thanks." She said as she extended her arm with the water bottle to Atmer. "Here, thanks for letting me have a drink." She said as the bottle only had a thin skim of water now after she finished drinking it. 

He hadn't thought about baseball honestly. "I...I honestly hadn't thought of that... Thanks Ramick!" He like the idea of it. He would get to run as much as he wanted and he had no issues with catching a ball.

When Scarlet handed him the bottle back, he wasn't surprised that it was near empty. She did a lot today. "You're welcome. Let me know the next time you need a stretching partner and want to run or something else again." 

He turned to Ramick and gave him a smile. "I should probably go set up my room as well. Let me know if you ever want to work out some together. I'm sure you could help me get ready for when the sports seasons start up." He waved bye and gathered his stuff and made his way to the dorms.

Edited by Thatannoyinggod

• 2 weeks later...

in the middle of the field it did get a little bit more colder then before. Has a shadow of Nero was forming . The headless P.e teacher was now stating his full height his head in his arms tight grip looking over all that's around to see him . He was glowing teal has he sighed "this is going to be a long day i can feel it all to my stump "

• Like 1
  • Woohoo 1

Scarlet sighed as she rubbed the back of her head as she headed to the track. "Well, I should've knew there was going to be a punishment involved for being late with an Angel as my homeroom teacher." She looked at the slip in her hand for her to run laps. She gently pulled at the clothing that she switched into at the locker room getting some air against her skin. "Alright, let's ge- oh hey it's Coach Nero!" She saw his shadow rise and she started to make her way to him. "Yoooooo Coach!" She said once she got in ear shot of him. Her lower two arms crossing around her stomach as she felt his cold aura start to sink into her skin. 

• Like 1

he Headless knight was looking at the younger four armed oni has he did his best head bow with being headless and all . "early like always Miss Scarlet it is a good thing i just appeared my self " . . You can tell he was in a his normal mood by the color on his face . Being has close she was he colder temper was worst up close "i hope being to close to me is alright i can see am a bit to cold to be around "

"Bah! Perish the thought." Scarlet was a second year and during her first year she had one of Nero's P.E. classes. Not to mention she had  also applied for some of the sports teams which she was planning to do again. "I'm getting pretty use to your cold so don't worry about it." She smiled carefree. "Anyways, Orientation's over for today and I ended up getting late. The teacher wants me to run some laps so could you watch and vouch in case anything comes up." She asked Nero.