Athletics fields

Malikah has no intentions of going easy on Kalya and even less now that the harpy lady has asked her to give it to her hard and rough and fast. Their hips slam heavily and loudly together, as they collide, surely letting anyone near them be aware of what is happening. Neither of the women seem to register their loudness and even if they did, they would take full pride and joy in it. The extra hands makes sure to grope, knead, grasp and play with every part of the bottom woman as Malikah can get to. Pleasure and arousal simply keeps on building within her and while the whole situation is drawing her towards climax little by little, she still has tons of stamina, as fit for her race. A lewd and happy grin is plastered upon her face as she looks down onto Kayla below. One of the arms move up and grab the hair of the harpy, pulling it back just lightly, so as not to hurt her, but only to excite her even more."AHHHhh..shiiiitt! Nghhhhhh...me toooooo! Youuuu feeeel soooo aweeesoome KAyla! Haaahhnnn...yessss...gooo aheaaad!! Orgasm all you like! There is plenty more to......come!", she says, making unintended puns, her voice full of vigorous lust. Her meaty lances spread the inner walls of Kayla repeatedly, making them have to stretch far and wide each time she pushes inside.

• Love 1

• Community Administrator

“I hope sooo~!” Kayla cried out as the orgasm peak waned and it began to calm down. Her abundant juices made the gliding of the cocks inside of her easier, allowing the Goro woman’s cocks to push deep with less resistance. The pleasure was only intensified by her intense orgasm, and her moans of pleasure echoed around the field as her head was brought up, allowing anyone who was watching to see that her face was twisted in pure ecstasy as she was fucked stupid. As she became more familiar with Malikah’s rhythm, she began to rotate her hips, causing the friction between them to increase. She hoped that it would help make her new best friend feel more pleasure as well. It also allowed her to help direct the cocks against her sweet spots, causing another, more powerful orgasm to begin creeping up on her.

"You don't need to hope, darling! Much more energy back in me, even after a workout! So better brace yourself", Malikah grunts heavily between gritted teeth while her body gets even hotter and sweatier. The sensation of Kayla rotating her pelvis does please her nicely since she prefer her partners being more than just a lump of flesh to plow into."Ohhhhh! Sweeett...yesssss...grind against my cocks more, Kayla!", she pants out in delight while pulling the hair some more and a free arm reaching down to find the pleasure ruby near the honey pot of the harpy. By now, even she feels about to hit her limit, hopefully lining up nice and well with Kayla's own imminent climax.

• Like 1

“Yesss~!” Kayla cried out when Malikah declared that she had more energy in her even after the workout. It showed in how vigorous her thrusts were, the power that was behind them. Kayla had never been fucked so hard before, and she was loving every moment of it. Her hips continued to grind back against the huge cocks, relishing in the intense pleasure that washed over her. As she felt herself getting closer to her orgasm, her moaning kicked up a notch as she felt herself climbing towards that peak of ecstasy. It suddenly crashed over her, sending a tsunami of such intense pleasure that it caused her head to spin as she let out a pleasure filled scream. Her insides clamped down around Malikah’s cocks as her feminine juices sprayed across the invading cocks, allowing them to slide ever deeper as the muscles convulsed around the two dicks, trying hard to pull them deeper to ensure that Malikah spilled her seed as deep as possible.

• Love 1

Naturally, it is not just the fucking itself that drives pleasure into the mind and body of the goro woman as she plows the harpy woman like her life depends on it. The sounds, the verbal lewdness and pretty much every part of this is attacking her senses. While she has no more energy to keep going after the impending orgasm, she intends to put all of her last strength into making it count. So as Kayla begins to spasm all over her two rods she keeps whailing into her, making sure to deliver the thrusts of battering rams. Most of the field is dominated by the heavy and loud noises of intense copulation. Finally, she cannot hold back anymore and makes a few insanely hard and rapid thrusts of her hips before burying herself completely within Kayla."OHHH..SH..SHHIIITT! YESSSS...FUUUCKINNG HEEELLLLL!", she roars out like an animal while her cocks explode and floods the colon and womb of Kayla.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ryo slowly moved out of his underground cave hidden in a thick grove of trees at the edge of a large open field that bordered a massive building. The Dragon/Demon hybrid moved slowly forward on all fours like a giant lizard, sniffing the air for any fresh scents. 

The beast had fallen through a portal while on a hunt a few days ago and had found himself near this strange place. He had quickly hide himself in a network of underground caves, but his curious side was now forcing him out explore his new home. 

His keen sense of smell picked up many scents of different species coming from the building in front of him, but nobody close. He moved closer he eyes looking for any movement.

2 hours ago, Busterbugs said:

Ryo slowly moved out of his underground cave hidden in a thick grove of trees at the edge of a large open field that bordered a massive building. The Dragon/Demon hybrid moved slowly forward on all fours like a giant lizard, sniffing the air for any fresh scents. 

The beast had fallen through a portal while on a hunt a few days ago and had found himself near this strange place. He had quickly hide himself in a network of underground caves, but his curious side was now forcing him out explore his new home. 

His keen sense of smell picked up many scents of different species coming from the building in front of him, but nobody close. He moved closer he eyes looking for any movement.

OOC: I will stick to quoting you, at least until the other scene is fully done. Shouldn't last for long though.

The field features many places of various kind, one of which being a smaller cave which to have someone living there. Of course, such a place has not gone past the eyes of the vigilant Mary Blackwater, who has now seen something come out of there in her routine round with binoculars and all.

Once she is sure something is up, she ventures out there, her hands near various weaponry in case this should be dangerous.

• Love 1

12 hours ago, JennyDK said:

OOC: I will stick to quoting you, at least until the other scene is fully done. Shouldn't last for long though.

The field features many places of various kind, one of which being a smaller cave which to have someone living there. Of course, such a place has not gone past the eyes of the vigilant Mary Blackwater, who has now seen something come out of there in her routine round with binoculars and all.

Once she is sure something is up, she ventures out there, her hands near various weaponry in case this should be dangerous.

Ryo paused as the scent of a female and the sound of soft footsteps coming closer caused him to turn as a woman started to approach him. He stood up to his full fifteen foot height to see better, his form massive and hulking, his red eyes studying the figure. She was tiny compared to him, but she did have a air of danger to her that made him a bit wary. 

Edited by Busterbugs

By now, Mary seen a lot of things in her life and a huge beast-like creatures and such is nothing new, even to her. She has no idea who this is or what he wants here. The security chief keeps a hand near a large boom stick just in case this gets messy. While it seems non aggressive now, it is better to be on the safe side than ending up splattered onto the ground. She gives him a determined and stiff stare, but nothing of malicious nature."Who are ya and what'cha doing' here? You are on the grounds of the Ironclaw academy. Do yah have business here?", she asks.

• Love 1

On 29/12/2020 at 03:49, JennyDK said:

By now, Mary seen a lot of things in her life and a huge beast-like creatures and such is nothing new, even to her. She has no idea who this is or what he wants here. The security chief keeps a hand near a large boom stick just in case this gets messy. While it seems non aggressive now, it is better to be on the safe side than ending up splattered onto the ground. She gives him a determined and stiff stare, but nothing of malicious nature."Who are ya and what'cha doing' here? You are on the grounds of the Ironclaw academy. Do yah have business here?", she asks.

Ryo watched as the small human stopped a bit away from him, her body tense. Despite her size, Ryo felt that she wasn’t someone to be trifled with, making him watch her carefully. He cocked his head as she started to speak and he was glad he could some of the human language. “Ryo.” He said slowly, his voice rough with a deep rumble, as he pointed at himself. “He looked at the giant building in front of him and pointed. “I was curious.” He said.

11 hours ago, Busterbugs said:

Ryo watched as the small human stopped a bit away from him, her body tense. Despite her size, Ryo felt that she wasn’t someone to be trifled with, making him watch her carefully. He cocked his head as she started to speak and he was glad he could some of the human language. “Ryo.” He said slowly, his voice rough with a deep rumble, as he pointed at himself. “He looked at the giant building in front of him and pointed. “I was curious.” He said.

Mary eases up a tiny bit as he would probably have tried to smosh her if his intentions were outright bad. However, she still keeps herself calm, collected and ready to act in case this goes sour very fast. He seems to be someone of few words, which can make things more clunky to get through, but luckily it isn't too much an issue for the southerner lady."Have yah been livin' in that there cave? What exactly are yah curious 'bout? This is private property and Ah will have tah ask yah to leave the premises unless yah have some sorta business with the academy", she says firmly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/01/2021 at 04:07, JennyDK said:

Mary eases up a tiny bit as he would probably have tried to smosh her if his intentions were outright bad. However, she still keeps herself calm, collected and ready to act in case this goes sour very fast. He seems to be someone of few words, which can make things more clunky to get through, but luckily it isn't too much an issue for the southerner lady."Have yah been livin' in that there cave? What exactly are yah curious 'bout? This is private property and Ah will have tah ask yah to leave the premises unless yah have some sorta business with the academy", she says firmly.

Ryo cocked his head, not use to this woman’s way of speaking. “Yes.” He said slowly, pointing to it.“I’ve been living in a cave.” He turned his head back to the academy. “I was curious about the females.” He continued.

Being half demon, Ryo’s sex desire was extremely high. And sexual energy was also what he fed on, much like a Incubus. He hadn’t eaten in a few days and it was starting to hurt, which is what drove him to the academy. He could smell many different female scents and it was making his desire and hunger spike. 

Mary scoffs a bit at the monster from this, not really keen on letting anyone prowl their grounds like this. While he doesn't seems dangerous, he doesn't seem to have any business being here."Ah see. But yah are not a student here are yah? What is yah name? This here aint exactly a pick-up point for escapades. If yah want to be on the school grounds yah have to have some sorta business", she says rather calmly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/12/2020 at 17:20, JennyDK said:

Naturally, it is not just the fucking itself that drives pleasure into the mind and body of the goro woman as she plows the harpy woman like her life depends on it. The sounds, the verbal lewdness and pretty much every part of this is attacking her senses. While she has no more energy to keep going after the impending orgasm, she intends to put all of her last strength into making it count. So as Kayla begins to spasm all over her two rods she keeps whailing into her, making sure to deliver the thrusts of battering rams. Most of the field is dominated by the heavy and loud noises of intense copulation. Finally, she cannot hold back anymore and makes a few insanely hard and rapid thrusts of her hips before burying herself completely within Kayla."OHHH..SH..SHHIIITT! YESSSS...FUUUCKINNG HEEELLLLL!", she roars out like an animal while her cocks explode and floods the colon and womb of Kayla.

“AHH~HAA~ FUCK~” Kayla cried out as she felt the last powerful thrust. Her own cry was drowned out by the roar of the woman, a primal sound that send a shiver down her own spine. Her eyes then half closed as she enjoyed the feeling of the goro woman’s seed flooding every inch of her womb and arse. It felt amazing, to have the warm liquid pooling into her body. She pressed herself back as much as possible, enjoying the feeling of her hips pressing against Malikah’s. As her own orgasm calmed down, leaving her body tingling with the afterglow of the intense pleasure, she let out a pleased sounding moan. Her muscles ached and burned with the pleasant reminder of a good work out. She wished they could just continue but she was sapped of energy, “Fuck me… Malikah… that was… the best sex I’ve ever had. You really are an amazing work out partner.” She let out a breathless chuckle, unable to muster the energy for more than that. She could barely move, but she was oddly okay with that.

• Like 1

The goro woman, while not fully spent, still used up quite a lot of energy on this. She lets herself collapse down together with Kayla while holding her close to her form still. Her pants slow down little by little, but even the harpy can tell that she managed tire her out, just a bit at least. She pulls the smaller female into a nice spooning position, while her dicks slip out of her after shrinking down once more, leaving sloppy noises when they exit. "Fuck you? But I just did that!", she says, taking what was said fully literally."But I am glad you enjoyed it. It was certainly my best experience as well!", she sighs out in delight. While she is a rough fuck, she can still be gentle and nice to cuddle with, which the harpy soon gets a dose of when Malikah begins cuddling her.

• Like 1

Kayla let out a soft grunting sound as the goro woman collapsed down along with her, before she let out a pleased sound as she was pulled closer to Malikah and snuggled. She could feel the cocks shrinking inside of her, and let out a soft gasp as they slipped from her, leaving her feeling quite empty. She snorted softly in amusement when the goro woman took what she said literally before she then smiled, feeling pleased at her admission. She snuggled back, enjoying the press of their warm, sweaty bodies before declaring, “You are my new best friend! Because we have to do this again! Maybe invite someone else… you do have two glorious cocks, after all.” She then giggled, her feathers wriggling a little in excitement at that thought.

• Like 1

Malikah makes sure to give Kayla plenty of attention as they lie there for now. The goro woman surely would not mind someone joining in on the fun, if someone wishes to do so."Oh, very true and I think those are good ideas and I certainly think we should have lots of more fun together! By the way....want to be my date for the dance soon? I feel maybe most try to avoid me a bit...", she says, not feeling inadequate or anything, but she knows her appearance and personality might scare some off.

After this, the four armed student helps Kayla up and pull her with her to the nearby locker room for them to share a lovely shower together.

Kayla felt very pleased when the Goro woman so eagerly agreed to the thought of having a lot more fun together. The possibilities were endless. And Kayla was more than eager to share the fun around to those willing for it. In her opinion, everyone should be having this kind of fun. Not only was it good as a work out, it felt good and put you in a happy frame of mind. It was also a good way to become fast friends with someone. At the Goro woman’s offer, Kayla felt herself perk up before she frowned a little at the last comment, “Pshawwh! If someone avoids you, then they’re missing out! Hell yeah I want to be your date!” Grinning almost like a fool, she allowed Malikah to help her get to her feet. As her limbs were still trembling from the intense fucking session, she had no choice but to allow herself to be pulled along to the showers. Not that she was complaining.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

It is another sunny, warm and lovely day outside. Of course, once classes are done and over with, Malikah often spends her time out here, doing exercises and other training here whenever she can. She takes great joy and pride in her physical abilities and prowess. She is currently on one of the benches, pressing weights of immense size, almost making them look very light like a feather. Her body is sweaty and very tense. Being out in the open like this does make her easy to find. She is a person who loves others staring at her doing her best and being pretty awesome at too."501! 502! 503!", she grunts, clearly focused on the task at hand and not slowing down on bit, surely an interesting sight for anyone else @GrimmyTime

After school, and getting her homework done, Astolea decided to go to the athletics field, wanting to get some running in. It was how she kept herself this built, at least on her lower half. She had on a special outfit made, so she doesn't flash everyone while she runs. However, halfway through her run, she noticed the buff woman lifting weights. She couldn't deny she watched for a moment, before she walked over her to her. "Uh, hello there. Sorry if i'm disturbing you, but...gods, you're strong. That's so cool." She said, smiling a bit. "Uh, i'm Astolea. It's nice to meet you."

• Like 1

"512! 513! 51....", she grunts out to herself, keeping track of her repitions before she is brought out of if by a voice addressing her. Malikah's usual workout outfit being a tight pair of shorts and a tanktop that is fairly easy to see through, making her various assets fairly easy to make out, even if they are not directly out in the open. She puts the rod onto the grasps for it. Then she sits up onto the bench and wiping her face with a towel."Ohhh, why thank you! I am glad my muscular fitness is noticed! I consider myself pretty much on the highest tier among our athletes. I am Malikah. Nice to meet you Astolea. Do you come here often as well?", she asks.

Over by the entrance to the track, Extharion entered the field wearing his workout shorts and shirt.. He noticed two other students at the far end of the field, one lifting an incredible amount of weight. The other looked... half horse?

What an interesting pair he thought to himself. He stretched out on the track by himself before starting to jog around the track. He tried to check put the girls on the downlow as he jogged by. He had never seen a centaur defore and found he couldn't stop stealing glances at her.