Athletics fields

William nods and stops writing for now, putting his notepad inside his suit. He takes his tie and undoes it, pocketing it in his suit as well. He crouches down and takes his shoelaces, humming.  "Hum, hum, hm..What a lovely day. Hum hm hm..A lovely day for science." He gets up after getting his shoelaces fixed. He looked at them for a second before William sprints off from his hiding spot! He was so fast, he got behind Misha in no time, before jumping and grabbing her, as both of them roll away from the trackfield. After catching her, he holds the creature in his hands, looking at her from above. "Aahaa! Caught you, so you're the little green girl running around campus? Well, this time around I managed to locate you!" William smiles, proud of his successful catch. "Now, would you be so kind to not run away?" 

The little impromptu and improvised race between the goro and the goblin seems to be abruptly, rudely and quickly ended with the interference from some sort of stranger. The little shortstack gives off a growling snarl as she is picked up like some sort of toy or object."The fuuuuuuck? Let the fuck go of me you lunatic!". Misha makes a motion with one of her free hands and soon her spear appears in the said hand. While not aimed at him, she certainly seem to dislike this sort of treatment."Hey! Dude...why the Hell are you interrupting our fun race?", Malikah says as she turns around and storm closer, the massive body rushing towards the man and she looks ready to tackle.

"..." William flustered out of embarrassment, putting down Misha back on her feet. "Christ..I let my excitement get ahead of me." He fixes his hair. Malikah could judge by the uniform that he is a professor. First he explained himself to Malikah. "I'm deeply sorry, big and strong orc girl, sometimes my adrenaline gets the best of me. I am deeply sorry for also interrupting your fun!" He fixes his uniform a bit, talking in a calm tone and collected manner. "It is just, for the past few days, I couldn't get a glimpse of your friend, due to the fact everytime i try to approach they seem to disappear before I even get to know them..I know you from somewhere by the way." Whilst William was looking up at Malikah, he suddenly squeezed her big arms admiring them. Before crouching down to Misha. "I am sorry for using such a threatening tackle. Please forgive me for my immaturity!" 

Misha snorts a bit disgruntedly as she is put down onto the ground once more."Hmmppfhhh...the nerve. If I wasn't so good at controlling myself, you would have been a pin cushion by now! Don't try something like that again or I will not hold back", Misha responds back, but slowly begins to calm luckily and she make her spear vanish again before crossing her arms and puffing her cheeks up in an adorable manner."Orc? I am not orc, dude. I am a goro - a proud member of the Hammerfist tribe. I am sure you know me though...Malikah. The BEST athlete and strongest student on the entire academy...probably ALL of Sunveil too! Did you come here to see me perform my amazing skills?", she says with a big smirk on her face, already over the incicent.

"..Malikah." William sighs. "Malikah, why do you not better your grades in my class?" He approaches the strong goro and shakes his head in disappointment. "I don't like seeing someone fail all of their classes at the expense of P.E. It does not fit you, Malikah..Pay more attention will you?" He looks down back at Misha. "I came here once I detected your friend using my sensory abilities..You two look more like competition rivals than friends!" 

William crouches down taking his notes out getting excited once more. "My, my..She is a beauty of nature! That skull mask looks really good on you!" He sketches her roughly. "You wouldn't be a goro like your friend over here..Right?" He looks over to Malikah. "Can goros be small and green? What would you say is her race?" 

Edited by KanDaKnight

"Failing? Oh no no, I show up every time! So you probably remember wrong. In any case, being the best and strongest athlete is better than anything in those books and assignments. You would agree that if you ever watched me being awesome out here every day!", she says with deep pride and vigor, not really caring much about those classes."I just met her, whoever you are. So you were spying on me? Damn...you are beginning to creep me out...and no, I am goblin. Are you really a teacher? You seem to mistake two obviously different races to be of the same. Maybe we should be the one teaching you? Besides...Malikah showing true strength, speed and all is surely more fit to be one!", she says and nods towards her rival/ally/work out buddy. Both of thme looking at him like he is mildly crazy or "not getting it".

"Showing up everytime does not count for me. You have to put some brain behind those muscles, Malikah." He simply can't really see the reason why she shouldn't have both. Being strong and having general knowledge of his class would benefit her in case she gets in a duel. When Misha, runs her mouth, he writes down. "I see..You don't seem to be a critical thinker. Spying on you? Hm..More like; studying you. Filling in another sub-type of the fay creatures in the Monster Codex is all I want to do-" He gets up from his crouching position, continuing to write. "-I couldn't care less about your day to day activities. I do care about who you are and where you line up though..You're as special as that can get you." 

He continues writing. "You have an anthro figure..Maybe you're a goblin from a different family..I'm guessing you also possess a form of magic as you can summon a spear..You are on the chubby side yet possess great endurance and stamina qualities. Surprisingly you kept up with Malikah so-so; most other students can't do that..Ehm, might tell me what magic you possess? Perhaps its the body tattoos." 

Edited by KanDaKnight

"Brains into my muscles? That sounds really weird. So I hold my biceps against someone's forehead? I haven't seen anyone else in class do that....are they doing it when I am not looking?", she says, clearly missing the actual meaning behind that expression and her face easily tells him that she is not trying to sound unknowing. The goblin crosses her arms and still look a bit cross at him."Are you...mocking me? I ought to challenge you to some sort of duel for insulting me! There isn't anything SUB about me whatsoever. What the fuck is a fay? You are treading on thiiiin ice here buddy!", she growls lightly, liking his tone and choice of words less and less."Surprising? SURPRISING? I am a marvel of great training, tribal ancestry and physical prowess! Give me ONE good reason I shouldn't skewer you right here and now...insulting me over and over", she says, getting increasingly angry looking.

"..Basically, my dear gobo student..I think you can be eye-catching in my classes too~!" He tried to make it simple for Malikah to understand; not that she is simple-minded, but giving her credit where is due. Until, Misha grabs the spotlight once more, voicing out herself. William notes down her words, especially the tribal part, starting to categorize Misha as a diverse goblin. "..I wasn't mocking you I'm afraid. More like..Stating my speculations about you..If it'll make you feel better, you can duel me. I can see you kind of want to..I guess stab my liver out? ^^" William smiles a bit awkwardly, rubbing his lacerations.

"..Yes, it is pretty surprising to me. After all..I dont have information on your tribe origins. Uhm..A good reason..? Well, I haven't caused you any harm..I mean-sure I came in very rude. But you must understand I am simply interested in you. But perhaps your heart's pride cannot contain itself." He shrugs. "So..Mind telling me now how your magic works~?" 

"Eye catching? Someone is tossing eyeballs around? I haven't done such a thing...I swear!", she says, known to take things very literally when there is talk of metaphors, allegories, expressions and the like. Luckily, the situation with Misha slowly begins to defuse some as she gives him a chance to talk and explain himself, but she still has a puffed up face from being lightly annoyed."Then you ought to be more careful. If this was my village, you would have been assaulted right away...you are lucky I am so forgiving and patient with you", she says with clear sass once more."I suppose it shouldn't surprise me that an outsider doesn't know the greatest tribe there and our accomplished and feared warrior traditions and training. Anywayyyyy....what magic are you talking about?", she answers back.

"I meant it metaphorically Malikah..As in, you can also be popular in my classes." She doesn't seem to get it but her spirit is high and that is William likes about her. He also likes that they havent commented over his face. He kind of expected that; but to his surprise they are very kind! "I can protect myself just well, goblin warrior, but I must say it sounds terrifying to be swarmed by a goblin tribe." She doesn't seem to get it, so he formulates himself better with two questions. "How do you bring out the spear out of thin air, and what exactly is the spear made of? It is similar to something I can do..Look." 

William moves the parts of his hair that cover his Compass Eye. His lower left pupil enlarges, as dark purple roots begin growing upwards from his fingertips. Right underneath the center of his hand. The roots join together and disconnect from his fingertips, connecting from one to another, and when the shape is formed out William made a pencil manifest. "By what I pick up, you make the spear appear out of thin air. Do you possess a bloodline ability that allows you to do it?" 

Edited by KanDaKnight

"Oh, I see....I see. Well, popular to who exactly? I haven't really noticed anything in particular..", she says and scratches her head a bit as she tries to think of anyone who might have been seeing her as such. Misha seems pleased with him at least fearing the combined might of her tribe and its warriors, making her smirk lightly in glee."Well, of course you would be wise to fear not just me, but the entire village!", she says to emphasize the idea of a shortstack pack assault. She feigns her interest in whatever weird stuff he is doing until he is done with it."No juju used for it...kind of. I have a rune on my body that allows me to summon or dismiss it at will", she says, explaining it real quick.

"Popular to your classmates of course. Intelligent, strong women are very highly valued. You have the strong part already..Why not the knowledge too?" William gets up and puts his notepad away, taking his tie from before and putting it back on. "Wonderful answers..But I am not satisfied with all of the information I've gotten so far..." He seems to be preparing himself for something serious. "I bet you like to brawl..So here is what I want next; I want you to spar me in duel fashion, so that I can measure your capabilities as a warrior." William kept his simple smile on, finishing with his tie. Before walking up to Malikah. "Malikah, you're the strongest one here physically. Wouldn't you think it'd be a good idea if you were our referee?" 

Edited by KanDaKnight

"Teach...you are looking at one of the next top star athletes, wrestlers and what else I can get into and show everyone my amazing abilities and strength and speed. I got to focus on improving my body and its capabilities. You don't get to be this awesome unless you put in the work and time to make it happen. There is always room for improvement as well!", she says, not really regarding the whole idea of book learning. Misha looks less thrilled again."Oh, is that so? Ooooh, I am soooo sorry you didn't get all the information you wanted. What do I look like: A tourist guide or book? And you...fighting me? Are you that eager to get your butt kicked by someone less than half your height?", she answers back with sass again. Malikah, always happy to see some action happening seem into the idea of a duel."I can do that, but are you even able to do any fighting? I have not seen you do anything of the sort before".

"..Whatever you deem yourself as then.." He looks at Misha be so sassy and so confident that she can kick him around. It brings some other type of excitement out of him, as his smile stays the same. "I guess portraying myself as a teacher can lead to being underestimated by appearance..Do be certain-" His hand waves down and in a blink of a purple light; a snapped sword with purple edges appears. 2/3 of its blade length were missing. Upon appearing, the feeling this weapon gives off is very ominous; it is very different from a normal one. "-I can hold my ground way more than you would ever think in your life." His smile has a different meaning, not an innocent one. "We'll see who's butt gets kicked around.."  He spins the sword by the handle in a magnificent matter, before properly gripping it and lowering its guard. It just feels like an evil weapon, no denying about it. "Do you accept my duel?" 

Malikah doesn't really have much to add to the topic at hand and let Misha and the teacher settle things as they please. Though even with what he just said, the large goro woman still cannot exactly imagine him as any sort of major threat. The same goes for the goblin, though she does remind herself to not underestimate someone she has not witnessed in a fight before."Is there anything at stake from this or are you simply looking for information? I don't really think you have anything something like me could want", Misha responds back before deciding if she should accept or not.

"Simple stakes. If I win; you'll praise me and join under my wing so that I can research more about your roots. If you win; I'll praise you, and leave you alone. Deal?" He waited patiently for Misha to tap his sword with her spear to seal the duel. "We'll determine the winner by points..1 out of 5; 3 categories. Style, Power, And how well you use your power. The winner will be determined by the accumulated points from each category..Our referee will rate us each..I believe it isn't complicated. William turns himself towards the arena of Ironclaw. "I suppose we shall head into battle?"

"Simple stakes. If I win; you'll praise me and join under my wing so that I can research more about your roots. If you win; I'll praise you, and leave you alone. Deal?" He waited patiently for Misha to tap his sword with her spear to seal the duel. "We'll determine the winner by points..1 out of 5; 3 categories. Style, Power, And how well you use your power. The winner will be determined by the accumulated points from each category..Our referee will rate us each..I believe it isn't complicated. William turns himself towards the arena of Ironclaw. "I suppose we shall head into battle?"

"I will offer some sort of recognition should you succeed and you can get to asking me all those odd questions of yours....as for if I win: how about you buy an expensive dinner for Malikah and myself?", the short one suggests back to him."Those sound like decent ways to judge a duel, even if they are not really what I am used to. If you accept the stakes I have given, then consider your challenge accepted", she finishes off. Malikah looks like she is doing her best to remember those categories and overall scoring system.

"...Hmph..An expensive dinner..?" William takes a moment to consider it. He knows a restaurant, but it'll be only in her dreams. He'll guarantee his victory. But, his confidence aside. "..Deal." He says, before beginning to walk towards the Arena. On the way, William didn't add anything else. Just spinning his odd, broken middle length sword with its purple accents. Once they reached the Academy Arena, it was just a matter of entering and beginning this test of power...

(Continuation post will be done by @KanDaKnight in Academy Arena.)