Teachers office

Vladimir heads back towards the teachers lounge after taking a little time to wander the library for any books he would like to read. He found a couple and is clutching his hands around them. As Vlad makes it to the teachers lounge he notices a student by the door waiting patiently. He didn't recognize the student, but he was intrigued to see a wendigo as they are pretty rare. Vladimir walks up to the student with a big smile. "Hello there young man, you must be new. Is there something you need help with? I'll be more than happy to help where I can."

"Well then, it is your lucky day! For I am a teacher, Vladimir Von Liebhertz to be precise. Just call me Mister Liebhertz, I am the human biology teacher." He grins and gives a lighthearted chuckle. "Now that's out of the way, what do you need?" Vladimir was glad that he could already meet a new student.

"Yes, I know exactly what you are and what you eat. I also know how it feels to feast upon people to survive and get rid of a terrible hunger." Vladimir sighs and alters from his smile to a sympathetic expression. "I do not know where you can find human flesh unfortunately. There is a policy against eating it, however there is a substitute available that can be found in the cafeteria. It's not the same but it should keep you satisfied for now."

Victor's gaze shifted for a split second as he heard a knock at the door, but resumed to give Veronica @JennyDK his undivided attention as he saw Vlad take care of the visitor. He frowned slightly at headmistress' words. "The whole idea of preventive measuress is for us not to have to assume someone's guilt," he aruged. "But I'll rest my point. If they continue to misbehave, I'll make sure to let you know." The outcome of the dialogue wasn't exactly to his liking, but he decided not to push it. He knew better than to try and reason with Veronica when she had her mind set on something. That wasn't the point of this conversation anyways.

The werewolf took some time to think over the headmistress' idea regarding Zadria, his eyes wandering into the distance for a moment as he slowly stroked his chin. "Personal tutoring could help," he decided. "Although if Zadria shows as much motivation to study as she did in all the previous years, it won't result in much. I'll talk to her about that. I was meaning to check up on her anyways," he concluded.

Veronica's grin, like always, could be her type of poker face or simply just be her natural face or something completely different - no one really knows for certain. Even if Victor is not agreeing, at least she is pleased with being informed if anything arises again."That seems like the best way for now and if more happens, I will deal with it personally mr. Victor", she quickly comments and shifts her legs once more while looking him over curiously, wondering what buttons he may she could push beyond simple wardrobe choices.
Of course, the well being and tutoring of Zadria is still the more dominant thing on her mind and hearing how even private tutoring might not even help, she has a hard time seeing how she is an asset for the academy in any way. Still, if there is a way to make it work, she will aim for it and support it."Very well. Let me know if I can be of further assistance. Was there any other incidents or note worthy moments of the orientation?", she asks curiously, wondering if this was all or if there are more cases to discuss.

Victor nodded in accordance to the headmistress' words, glad that his assesments did not fall on deaf ears. If Veronica said that she'd take care of something, he knew he could trust her to do just that. He didn't even bother trying to decipher the meaning behind her expression. If she weren't his superior, maybe he'd invite her for a round of poker sometimes. That grin of hers would be impossible to outbluff. He let his thoughts come back from that slight digression, quickly going through the lesson in his mind. Did anything more of note happen? Ah, right. "Yakshi, one of the demon students, wants to start an.. umm... sewing club." He said, taking a moment to recall what exactly the purpose of the club was. "I agreed to oversee that if she finds more members." He stated. It wasn't something that required Veronica's immediate attention yet, but he decided that she might want to want about that. "Other than that, the lesson went without major incidents," he concluded.

The thought of the club brought back to him a memory of the state in which he found the demon girl. He clouded up, recalling how low she was feeling. And she wasn't the only one in that. It felt like everyone in that class was dealing with something difficult. He exhaled slowly and raised his eyes towards Veronica, expecting that she'd start to finish up the meeting.

• Haha 1

Veronica is pleased with how the meeting is wrapping up and without any issues on it either, despite the difference in opinion about the major incident happening. She hears about someone expressing interest in an extracurricular activity, like a club and she looks much more energized and hyped."Oh, wonderful. It always warms my heart whenever students or staff members want to go beyond just normal classes and such. I will let Edgar handle that one if he wishes - otherwise I am more than happy to help set it up. Did you recommend her trying to put a flyer or something to help find members?", she replies back, hoping Yakshi @OlrukTheSmall might find other members."Splendid. So only ONE major incident...that is still pretty low compared to other orientations before that....and with that I think we have discussed all there is to it really. Thank you very much for your time and input  Mr. Victor and have a lovely day", she says and gets up from her seat and shakes his hand once more before finally leaving, once more with her high heels clacking against the stone floor.

The werewolf smiled at the headmistress' outburst of positivity, himself quite relieved at the outcome of the meeting. He probably stressed over it more than he should have. "I haven't, but I'm sure she'll manage to find someone," he stated with confidence, standing up to once again shake the demoness' hand. He maintained eye contact for a moment longer after he let her hand go. Hell, maybe he should invite her for a game of poker sometime. "To you as well, Veronica." He said, raising one corner of his mouth in a smile. "Take care."

He caught himself watching her hips sway as she made her way out and rolled his eyes slightly once she left the room. He pushed himself back in the seat, turning towards Vladimir @KinkyAF. "Afternoon, Vlad." He smiled towards the vampire. "How's Bella taking her graduation year?" he asked, vaguely recalling seeing the undead girl during orientation.

Vladimir was watching the latter half of the meeting with a reserved grin, before picking up one of the books he chose as he could already see the outcome. Before reading, Vlad turns his head to Victor and nods his head just slightly. "Afternoon to you too Victor. Unfortunately I haven't seen too much of her, she appears to have spent a lot of the day helping a friend with studying at her dorm. But it is my beloved Bella after all so I'm sure she's taking it fine." Vlad realized he had extended that more then he needed to, but he very much enjoyed speaking of his daughter. Vladimir forced a little cough "So, it appears we have a good new bunch this year. I even got to meet a wendigo student. Aside from the usual trouble with Zadria, you had a good day, yes?" Vlad eyed his colleague with a friendly expression as he made some small talk. 

With the slightest hint of envy, Victor smiled at the loving pride with which the vampire spoke about his daughter. "I have no doubts she will do just as well as she did in the previous years." He commended the girl, giving a slight, approving nod towards Vlad. "It's good to hear that she's spending time with friends. And that she's still as studious as she's always been." He raised a corner of his mouth in a smile. From what he remembered, Bella never had any trouble in his classes. It was clear that she studied much, but he wouldn't have been surprised if she had some natural talent in human studies. Her works were always impressively eloquent. But then, it was easy to forget that she's been around for a few hundred years longer than his usual students.

"I wish I could affirm." His face twitched in a bitter smirk as the vampire asked for his day. "I've been feeling pretty foul today. But with every cup of coffee, I'm getting better." He chuckled, not wanting to spoil the mood of the conversation. "A wendigo, you say? I must admit I never would have expected to see the legends of my childhood come to life," he stated, pushing himself deeper into the back of his seat.

Vlad nodded as Victor spoke a little about his day. "Hmm, that is unfortunate. Be sure to keep drinking coffee then, there's nothing worse than having to work while not feeling good." Vladimir's eyes lowered to his book, which he casually opened and flicked through a couple of pages. When he stopped, he slipped a piece of paper in and placed the book down again. The vampire then refocused his gaze on Victor. "Yes, I hear they are quite rare. He's the second one I've seen in my life so I believe it. They are quite tragic creatures, I know the pain of such an unbearable hunger all too well so I can sympathize with the boy."

Victor reached into his bag, getting ready to archive his paperwork, while still listening to what Vlad had to say. "I can only imagine. It's even moreso brave of him to cross to the human world in search of education then," he stated, pulling out the papers as he started to wonder exactly how old the vampire was, and how rare that would make wendigos. He raised his eyes, noticing the book in the other teacher's hand. "But, I'll let you return to your reading," he decided, his grin now expressing understanding of the annoyance one feels when drawn away form an interesting book. He didn't want to bore the vampire to second death with smalltalk.

"Yes, it is brave. Although it could also be perceived as stupid, considering the views humans have on wendigos. It is a complicated topic for sure, but as a student we must do our utmost to ensure his time here is as good as it can get." Vlad calmly observed as papers were pulled out of pockets and such, he just smiled and nodded. "There's no need to be so considerate Victor, I mainly brought these books assuming the lounge would be deserted. I can always reading these later, though I must admit I was slightly disappointed after Veronica left without even acknowledging me. However I understand she is a busy woman, and it isn't as if conversing with you has bored me. I rather enjoyed it in all honesty." Vladimir waved his finger and two shadows formed under the books, pulling them into an abyss.

"I think I'm just reading into things too much today." Victor smirked, glad that the vampire didn't find him bothersome. "Pun unintended. In any case, you'll have to forgive Veronica. I can only imagine the toll opening a year takes on her. Even if she conceals it behind that grin of hers," he concluded, knowing well how deeply the headmistress cared about the school.

"Returning to the topic of wendigos, I'd argue that if you look at the human society, any monster passing through can be judged as stupid. You~We're..." he corrected himself, "...either feared or fetishized. Oftentimes both." He gave a hearty chuckle. "But someone has to make the first step. Both sides need to learn to live with each other." He decided, before looking to the side in melancholy, some nostalgic memory brought back to his mind through the converastion. He sighed slightly. "I'm frankly just afraid how long it will take..."

"Yes, I do forgive her as I was not angered in the first place. I just find her...amusing I believe is the word. Especially that poker-faced grin of hers, it is not too dissimilar to my own occasionally." Vlad ignored the pun even though he thought it was well placed. He adjusted his seating position and got relatively comfortable.

Vladimir grins in a way that a normal human could perceive as malicious, however it was not intended so. "Yes, I happen to be quite versed in, well...being feared. Not that I'm a stranger to the weird fetishes humans have, especially in this era. Jokes aside I agree. Though I believe humans should be trying a little harder to right their previous wrongs regarding the treatment of more innocent monsters. Unfortunately the situation is more complex than it should be." Vlad's smile returns to a more gentle expression. "I doubt it will happen overnight, though places like this school are certainly steps in the correct direction."