Teachers office

The teacher watches the spectacle of how the frosted treat gets pulled in and devoured in such a manner. She will admit it looks rather quick, but by now does know that some humans would find it uncivilized and such. Of course, she has no intention to correct the lizard woman in any sort of way on this, as it is not the right time and it is not really her responsiblity. She is content as long as Tina doesn't make a mess of her desk. She eventual does receive an answer to her question. It was good to get full confirmation, but it does seem that Tina at least has a minor vocabulary."I see. I will try my best to give you some aid then", she says with a soft smile and even reaching out to pet the lizard student a bit. She looks over the places that seems to cause the most trouble."Allright. I will try and simply each question or come up with new ones that require the same answer. Give me a moment miss Tina", she says. Hopefully she can still understand what Bridget is saying.

• Like 1

It appears the lizard girl really liked to be pat on the head, as she is leans into Miss LuBelle's hand and closes her eyes, her tail wagging suddenly turning up a notch for a moment. But, not wanting to literally get up on the table, she leans back into her original position, letting Miss LuBelle retract her hand. Tina was quite a bouncy girl. Her small, unique clothes presented this perfectly, as her small but perfect bust kept bouncing with her excited movements. Not that this will (or should) catch the eye of any teacher, of course, but a regular student would already raise a brow. Tina smiles at Miss LuBelle, eagerly nodding a couple of times, understanding that she needs to wait. She leaned back a little bit, continuing to crouch on the chair as she began looking around once again, curiously, looking at any other teacher that may be in the room. While she does this, she raises her head up a little bit, so more of her neck is shown, raising one of her hands to gently scratch at it while her eyes are closed, kind of like a cat or a dog would do. Sometimes people wonder, if Tina is really a chameleon girl, or a dog girl in disguise.

• Like 1

Bridget is giving Tina time to act like she wishes as long as she stays nearby while she works on the papers with questions and problems. Thankfully, it is only a few on every page. The academy does its best to try and adjust homework and the like to the needs of the students, within reason. So after about 5 minutes or so, rewording the lines that have Tina stumped, miss LuBelle is finally able to give her the adjusted sheets. The longer sentences and other issues, while not perfectly the same, are still very much simplified. Pleased with her work, Tina awards herself another bite of one of her remaining doughtnuts."So, miss Tina? Does this work better for you? How about you answer one of the things and we see how it went?", she suggests.

• Like 1

When called out, Tina looks back at Miss LuBelle intently, in her eyes. Partially understanding what she just told her, she tilts her head slightly and smiles, nodding a couple of times. She places her hands on the table and jumps up slightly, only to land on her butt in the chair. She felt like sitting, it seems. She then leans closer into the paper and carefully looks over the new words found on it. Tina slightly opened up her mouth to shoot out her tongue towards her own pen, grabbing it and retracting it only to keep the butt of the pen in her mouth, being rather cute as she does so. She then leaned in a little bit more, pressing the proper end of the pen against the paper, where she is supposed to write, and then cleverly uses her mouth to write the words. It doesn't look like great writing, but it's definitely better than what she would do whilst writing with her hands. After some trial and error, she nailed the answer! Miss LuBelle was really helpful to Tina. She practically spits out the pen and looks up at her with a smile, her tail starting to wag.

• Like 1

Bridgets takes some paper she already used for notes in general and begin to dot down information and data from this session. It seems needed and helpful for Tina's teachers if they are to help her better and of course so she can spend her own time more productively. Not that she considers this a waste of space, but those who the lizard girl better and sees her regularly, would be better off knowing how to deal with situations like this. She finishes about the time when Tina does the same and she checks her answer. She gives a soft smile back and pet her head once more, thinking this is the easiest way to communicate approval."Very well. Looks like you did good, miss Tina. I have written down some notes for your teachers. Can you bring that with you as well?", she says and quickly duplicates the notes onto a new sheet of paper, she puts into an envelope with her name on it.

• Like 1

Being granted a pat on the head once more just makes her close her eyes and wag her tail faster. She understands that her work has been approved, and it's all thanks to Miss LuBelle. After being told to bring something else with her, she nods a couple of times, then idly leans in to set down the pen on the table using her mouth for a moment, as she curiously stares at the envelope, before looking back up at her. She looks like she wants to say something, so she attempts to do so. "Thank you, Teacher Miss, yes, yes!" Getting a few words mixed up but still managing to look (and sound) cute. She appreciates the help.

She looks down at the envelope, the pen she just dropped and the papers she brought, deciding to grab all of them again gently using her petite lips, seeming to be ready to leave. She gets off the chair and crawls back the way she came in, still wagging her chameleon tail around.

Edited by Godot
  • Like 1

Bridget is not really someone to show a ton of emotion, particularly at work, so she simply nods and gives a faint smile at the appreciation from the student she is working with."Good to see that it helped you out miss Tina, but if you have more trouble, you are always welcome to look me or your own teacher up for it", she replies back and offers the little one a scone with chocolate chips in it before she goes away completely.

• 2 months later...

Lounging around the dorm part of the academy, mainly the hallway, Hiro was writing random things in his notebook, albeit at a slower pace than just a few minutes earlier, when suddenly he is reminded of the unknown thoughts he had before that. This made him feel dizzy, but a light headache has begun as well. He shook his head and tried to overlook that, but it came back to haunt him about fifteen minutes later. He was sitting in his own dorm room, but that light headache turned somewhat worse. He didn't even have any pills at hand either in the dorm room, although he usually does. He must've ran out, or he just couldn't find it. Either way, he decides that he's going to visit the academy's nurse. @Multiversal

Problem is, he hasn't been there yet, so he takes his sweet time in trying to find his way to the nurse's office. Now being in the main part of the building, he'd take a stroll through a hallway that usually has less students and more teachers roaming around. He has never been to the nurse's office, as he had little trouble and was practically never hurt. He didn't know how the nurse looked like, or what gender they are, but he'd guess it's a woman. In his mind, he'd further guess that it's a monster, given how there's almost no regular human teachers around.

Eventually, with enough looking around and enough patience, that mild headache can finally get what it deserves, because he'd find the fabled 'Nurse's Office', labelled just that on the fancy door! He'd gulp. It was after hours, and since he assumes the nurse is around until night time, or possibly even after that, he'd finally muster his courage and give two gentle knocks on the door, entering shyly right away afterwards and looking around. What would Hiro see, when he enters?

• Love 1

The days have passed by... uneventfully, needless to say. The white haired woman sat idly upon the chair next to a small desk, which had various documents regarding about a multitude of illnesses and injuries, along with how to cure or at least lessen the symptoms. She had been reading for awhile now, and usually the school would’ve at least had a few incidents that brought up injuries with it. However there was none she could remember taking care of that resulted in even minor ones, she even found it surprising Zadria hadn’t come along any earlier as by now, she should’ve at least gotten into one fight with a decent scratch or two...

Thankfully her idle thoughts were interrupted, turning her head towards the sound of someone knocking upon the door, her attention now set on the newcomer whilst sensing something off with them. “... You must have a headache, yes?” She asked suddenly, adjusting the rather worn nurse cap  upon her head. In fact it wasn’t just her headwear, but also her outfit in general being littered with tears and what seemed to be dried stains, possibly that of blood or first if not both. Not to mention the various patches of bandaging around her left leg, and most notably a rather large metallic black IV pole that seemed gothic in design, and two mysteriously colored liquids filling the shriveled plastic containers.

”Your... unfamiliar to me?... Yes that is the case, so introductions are needed. My name is Penelope Nazair, and I am a nurse within these school grounds. It has been a while since anyone has come by here, which is a good thing by normal standards. Although it is... quiet.” Penelope said, her ‘gaze’ fixated towards Hiroshige, or at least it would have been if not for the worn bandages covering her eyes. “Please, take a seat on the bed nearby. I’ll prepare a thorough check up to ensure you don’t have anything serious.” 

Edited by Multiversal
Added last name -3-
  • Love 1

Once Hiro entered the room, truth be told he got a little bit spooked by the sight and even let out a little gasp, making him step back. Penelope wasn't a terrible sight, but her worn looking outfit and the rest of the details were a little bit spooky. He raised his brows and placed a hand on his chest, only to let out a relieved sigh and step in. She already realized what his problem was, so Hiro simply muttered something after the door closed behind him. "Y-Yeah, uhm... How did you...?" He asked quietly, but mid sentence he decided against it. He stood in the middle of the room and placed both of his hands behind himself, to act a bit more formal, as he stared down at Penelope who's outfit was possibly a bit too revealing for him. He gulps, as a blush forms across his face, trying his best to be polite and not indecent by staring too much.

When she finished talking and told Hiro to go have a seat, he rapidly nodes a couple of times and began to finally share some information as well. "I-I'm... Hiroshige Saeki, but Hiro is e-enough..." He murmurs. As expected, he's stuttering because he's meeting somebody completely new to him. Ah, boy, here we go. "I'm a first year s-student from class 1-A..." He adds, his eyes rapidly darting over the room but mostly landing on the nurse, carefully following her movements. "It's a p-pleasure to meet you, Miss Nazair...!" He forms a small smile on his face as the cold sweat of nervousness leaves his forehead area.

She's got nurse's calling. That's handy. Must be why she felt that he has a headache. That indeed is what he has, and it's not a small one, even though he looks just fine bearing it. He looks pretty normal, actually. He doesn't say anything else, however, as he'd wait for further instructions or more questions from Penelope, in the meantime fiddling with his thumbs at his lap as he sat on the bed, focusing on calming down his own breathing in the meantime.

• Woohoo 1

“Hiroshige Saeki... So, your a human? You don’t exude the type of seem to be a monster judging by your mannerisms.” Penelope said, seeming to be in deep thought; and before long would speak again. “And please, just call me Penelope. It’s what everyone else calls me by, so there is no need to say my last name purely for formality.” 

Penelope would then stand up slowly, her right hand holding onto the large black metal IV pole as she picked it up, moving it with her to approach closer towards the newcomer. “It’s usually the upperclassmen that come here though, so see-... hearing someone from the first year this time is... new.” The nurse would then raise her left hand, gently placing her hand against Hiro’s cheek as she leaned forwards, staying still for a moment as her voice soon came out again.

”It isn’t anything serious, though it would be if you came later. It’s possibly because of you walking by a being that wasn’t good for humans being around... not all monsters are harmful by choice after all.” Penelope stated clearly, standing up straight once more before gently pushing Hiro to be more firmly on the bed and make sure he wasn’t leaning so much to fall off of it by some accident, before pulling out a random syringe seemingly after nowhere. “Do you want instant relief, or gradual? I can numb the pain if you want the instant relief.” She asked, placing the syringe down nearby, and also rubbing her hand along a small container nearby the bed, and pulling out a small plastic bottle that seemed to be filled with pills to show Hiroshige the second option as well.

Edited by Multiversal
  • Love 1

Still a bit shaky, he'd nod a couple of times at her request and at her question. "I'm h-human, yes... and... s-sure, Miss..- err... Penelope..." He'd gulp once again, but that would be about it from him. That is, up until she came closer, at which he leaned back slightly but decided to be more courageous and let her do her thing. Upon her placing her hand on his cheek, one would expect him to be frightened, but it's actually opposite. He widened his eyes behind his glasses, obviously trying his best to not look somewhere he shouldn't, once she leaned in a bit, so he'd look up into her covered up eyes instead. He takes a rather calm breath, closing his slightly gaping mouth. He was blushing slightly, not also from the view, but also from her gentle touch.

He didn't have much to say to her second remark about him being a first year, but once she stood up straight and talked more, he'd listen. He'd then suddenly notice the syringe and he'd lean back from it in reflex, starting to look anxious once again, but his attention is averted toward her question once again, his eyes daring all over the place but finally seeing the pills. He'd not waste any time in replying. "I--! I... Uhmnh.... I don't think it's so bad that n-numbing or instant relief w-would be required, so I think g-gradual is enough... T-Thank you, though, for the choice...!" He'd give her a small smile, breathing a bit heavily, but eventually he'd calm down again. "I'm pretty sure, or--... At least, I hope this isn't the case, b-but just about 30 minutes ago I was speaking to Miss Azalin, the nice Angel English teacher... I'm not sure if I looked at her bright halo too much, or... S-... Something else about her, but she's the only person I was a-around in the last 30 to 40 minutes..." He explains to the nice mummy nurse lady, forming a small smile again whilst looking up at her, but then he'd avert his eyes at the IV station. He has so many questions already, and truth be told, he's secretly fascinated about his surroundings, but he doesn't want to bother Penelope, nor he wants to interrupt her work by taking out his notebook again to start writing God knows what down, so he'd remain put and await for further instructions, questions or gentle touches. It appears he still had a small blush on his cheeks, but at this point that might as well be something permanent.

• Like 1

“Hmm, many people seem to opt for gradual relief rather than instant. I suppose they aren’t used to syringes, but that is only temporary...” Penelope said, voicing out her bewilderment over why people preferred the pills over the syringe, but decided to not do anything more than putting away the pointed medicinal tool into a nearby cabinet within its proper storage. “Hmm... then perhaps it is something with your body. I can’t say for certain, I don’t have as much experience with the human body as a nurse compared to monsters and other creatures. Even if I once was a human myself, I can’t seem to recall those times back then...”

Penelope then opens up the bottle of pills, pouring out a few into her hand, and putting them away one by one back into the bottle until only two were within her hand as she capped the pill container. “There should be a water dispenser nearby with paper cups nearby to help it go down easier, but it is fine to take this as is. Though please stay away from other medications that say they deal with headaches, dizziness, and fevers. Medicine of this kind doesn’t pair well with humane medication.”

With that said, she would begin to walk back towards a seat by her desk, making sure to move the IV pole carefully with her, words flowing out of her mouth as she walked. “If you have no other questions, feel free to leave or stay until you feel better. The medication shouldn’t take too long to settle in and help with your recovery.”

• Like 2

Hiro had nothing to say to the mummy nurse's first couple of sentences, though the third one and those after that caught his attention. Remaining seated, he'd raise a brow to think about a few things. Mainly the fact that she could've been a human a long time ago. That one was interesting to think about. "Uhm... I hope it's not rude of me to ask, but... can you read with those bandaged eyes, Penelope? If you can, there are tons of books about humans in the library, including their bodies. I could... procure some and bring it back for you... but if you c-can't read, there are alternative ways thanks to human technology!" He says so, trying to sound helpful and nice, bringing up options for the nurse so that she could learn more about the human body. Obviously, there is one more way she could do that, but... As tempting as it sounds, Hiro's mind doesn't work like that. Sadly.

After being given two pills, he would hop off the bed and walk up to the water dispenser. Seeing how she said 'should be' makes him rethink his words about Penelope being able to see or not. He would get himself some water and would take both of the pills, trusting the nurse and her capabilities and hoping that a medication pill made for monsters won't mess with him. He's a bit worried about that, but he will manage.

Hearing out her last words, he decides to momentarily stay to simply hear out her reply to his suggestion, sitting back up on the bed and kicking his legs up on it as well, laying down as if he was in some sort of therapist's office.

Edited by Godot
  • Woohoo 1

“Hmm?...” Penelope let out a hum of curiosity, silently surprised at someone actually speaking to her about something else besides medical reasons... then again, she suppose it couldn’t hurt to talk a bit more about herself. After all, visitors like this human don’t appear too often. “There is no rudeness to be found by asking about my eyes. Though yes, I can very well still read books without anything but my hands and magic. My eyes I’m afraid, I have to keep bandaged like so. They are still functional, though... it isn’t exactly stable, I suppose are the words for it. I’m familiar enough with the human alphabet, but I’m afraid I don’t tend to travel too many places, or too often either. My IV’s lines tends to get a bit loose when I shift too much, so I can’t afford to move around as much as I would like.” She said, her hand gripping around the black pole a bit more, before loosening her grip slightly before speaking again.

”I wouldn’t mind if you brought at least a few back to me when you decide to do so. Especially when more humans are coming around these days. It is best I ensure that their recoveries can be guaranteed as well. Even I don’t know everything in this little room I have, objects I have a hard time sending when they aren’t at arms length for the most part, so I often rely on my hearing just to make up for my lack of sight.” Penelope finishes, sitting down on the seat by her desk slowly. She never really paid much mind to her lack of sight compared to what could’ve happened, but she will admit it did feel a bit... well, secluded in a way. “Though do not worry too much about me. I’ve grown used to living like this after all. Your a healthy, and growing human man, so you should spend your time doing something better for yourself like studying or exercising... That is what humans needed to do, right?...” The nurse questioned herself, trying to remember if such a thing was true. How long has it been since she last even had a human come into her office?...

• Love 1

As Hiro was laying on the bed, he cuffed his hands together at his stomach, completely hearing out what she has to say, processing it in his mind as she finished with her first monologue about reading. He is certainly glad to know that he doesn't have to go through too much to help her with something. Obviously, he was the one that wanted this in the first place, so he's not going to complain about that. It's just less trouble, knowing that she can read using her hands. Whatever that means, anyway. He has already made a few plans in his mind, but he is going to do them later. "I understand..." He murmurs out at the end there, so that she knows that he understood and heard what she said.

Next up, after Penelope finished her second and third monologues. He smiles to himself after hearing her talk about herself like that, and about how humans should be doing something better with their lives. Hiro sat up on the side of the bed and looked at the nurse, despite unknowing whether she's looking back or not. He's still a little bit confused about that part, but it's not like it'll do him any harm. "That is... correct, but I have already done my exercising and studying for today. I do it every single day right after classes, so that I have some free time left for the rest of the day. Everyone that is nice to me, I feel like I need to repay them somehow. You included, for helping me by simply doing your job and of course, being a nice and... caring person." He'd blush a little bit at his own words, but it's true. She did help him as his head starts to feel much more better, and she seems like a very nice mummy. What he's about to say next, he certainly hopes that he won't scare her off or something like that. "I'd prefer to keep everyone nice close to me, monsters included, no matter their age, gender, job or species, because then I will always have someone to think about, one way or another, and I will also feel safer around them. Most humans help one another just for the sake of being nice to somebody, and monsters deserve this, too. I think 'monster' is a degrading term, but... It also helps me feel less afraid of monsters in the first place, s-soo... Seeing how you're not super familiar with... the human body and all, and the way you said that you're used to living like this, it made me think of how I could make you feel better, Penelope, even if you're already feeling okay." He stands up from the bed, walking over to the desk and standing in front of it as he plays around with his thumbs for a moment at his chest. He's not done with his monologue, it seems. "So I thought... I could bring you a couple of books about humans, and if it's not a problem, I would also like to visit you every once in a while, m-maybe every day. Again, only if it's n-not a problem, of course! It's not like it will cost me anything to do so, and I'm doing this because I want to.. Let me be formal just this once... What do you say, Miss Penelope?..." He would ask her with a genuine toothy smile on his lips, expecting a reaction and an answer, certainly hoping that both of those will be a positive one. For a moment, he thinks in his head whether he should've went with Doctor Penelope or Nurse Penelope, but he decides to decide that later.

• 3 months later...

Soon Akira would enter into the teachers office and lounge area. She had a light smile on her face as she would find the desk that was assigned for her and she would sit at it. Being careful to not sit on any of her nine tails that she had. She would turn her computer on and wait for it to boot up. She would have to make a seating chart for her class.

Isabella Scopelli, soon makes her way into the office as well. She seems to be carrying a large stack of books with her, which she is trying her best not to topple over with. As her hands are more than full, she cannot really close the door behind her it seems, so she tries to gently push it to close with one of her feet. Sadly, she gets out of balance and falls to the floor with the many books scattering all over."Aaaarggghhhh.....shoooooot!", she cries out as she pratfalls more comically than anything else.

She tilted her head to the side to look around her computer to see the aftermath of the Scene that had infolded. She stood up and walked around to help clean up the spilled books. " Are you alright? Looks like a nasty spill you took there." she said as she put some of the books on the desk nearby. She then took a breif second to offer her hand to help the woman up.

Isabella, slightly red in the face from embarrassement, frantically begin to pick up whatever books she can. She honest did not notice her fellow teacher being here until she spoke up to her, making stare in a manner that makes her look slightly weird."Oooooh, I am just fine...I hope the books are okay though", she replies back and smiles slightly whilst accepting the hand as the other teacher pulls her back up. She looks at her desk afterwards."Sooo...what were you up to before I literally...crashed...your thing, haha?", Isabella adds, trying this thing people call "humour".

Isabella brushes off her clothing once the books are all off the floor and for now put onto a table near them."Oh, I see. Which students are you looking to assign seats? I...I am not sure I remember you name...sorry. I am Isabella Scopelli and I am not sure we have properly met before", she says and smiles before extending her hand for the other woman to shake. The dragon woman then remembers that she has some leftover slices of cake still in the fridge."Since we are having a moment together, may I offer you a nice treat....perhaps with a cup of tea?", she asks politely.

" Akira Kobashigawa, and some tea would be nice, and I am going to be teaching some first years. Basically the first year is a more generalized class and the next two years will have more focused lessons based on what each student picked. Only issue is since this class is just starting up if any 2nd or 3rd years join in they won't have as much time to hone their skills, well unless if they ask for additional private tutoring that is. " Akira said in response.  Her eyes would glance down at the books that had spilled onto the floor in brief curiosity to what the subject it was that this teacher dealt with.

Edited by Kitsuyumia
Change in direction for better character interaction.

Isabella ignores the odd look that the other teacher sends to the floor as all of the books have been picked up already. Of course, Akira @Kitsuyumia would know the subjects from what she saw before. They were all of a scientific nature, easily telling her of the field of study that the dragon teacher is involved with."Oh, I see. Well, hopefully most of them should be fine, if you are efficient, professional and well organized. It is important that we instill discipline and proper learning within our students after all. Have any students been particularly troublesome?", she replies back whilst pouring them both a nice cup of tea.

Edited by JennyDK

Not particularly, well at least not in a manner that disturbs or hinders the class. The only thing is some students tend to stare, and I have caught quick glimpses of some trying to sneakily take pictures of me. But I guess such is to be expected."  she said. She now sat on the top of the closest desk. The top part of her robe like outfit was falling down a little where a small part of her nipples were just barely visible over the edge. Akira would take a moment to adjust her clothes to rectify the issue so .