Dining hall.

• Community Administrator

Kayla eagerly accepted the food and conversation that was offered, eager as she was to learn more about her new friend, soaking up every story that was being told. In turn, Kayla told stories of her own childhood and the cliffs that were the home of her people and how they loved to fly around the cliffs and viewed the world from above. Kayla very much enjoyed herself, and she was certainly eager for their upcoming weekend of fun.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

[Azaerora enters] 

Azaerora eventually made her way to the dining hall. She didnt really want to stay long really she just wanted to grab a quick bite to eat. She approached the ordering kiosk and she looked at the menu. One of her downsides was she never could walk into a place knowing what she wamted. She always had to take a gander at the menu and feel what she would be in the mood for. Her black and crimson eyes scanned the menu. Yet nothing really jumped out at her so she would just go to her fall back item of choice.  "Can I have a pizza?" she asked. She would look at the toppings however the toppings were not really ones she was used to. Although it made sense that they did not possess common food items from hell on earth. " I guess I will get pepperoni, and a soda please, " she said finishing her order. She then found a nearby seat where she could wait for it to made.

Soon enough, the headmaster herselv, Veronica wanders into the dining hall, also intent on getting herself some good. The demon wanders over to the desk and orders herself some and simple risotto. Today she is just in her normal bodily apparearance as she has no need to shapeshift into specific directions. Just like always, her face has the unmistakeable and characteristic wide smug grin.

There doesn't seem to be many people here, so she finds a spot where she doesn't appear to be alone, meaning more or less across of Azaerora."Good day young miss. Enjoying the food?", she starts off innocently.

Az would look up to the headmaster who stood before her. She noticed that this woman was a demon spawn like herself, seeing that veronica had similar hair color and eye coloration as to herself, she wondered if this woman was of a species similar to her.  " Well I don't know yet I am still waiting for it to be finished." Azaerora would reply. She shifted so she could face the woman as she spoke to her. Azaerora would move to make sure her wings didn't get bent against the table as she shifted.

Your the head master right?" she asked. She wasn't exactly sure to be honest. Although she occasionally failed to do homework and sometimes skipped a class from time to time she never did anything bad enough to warrant a visit to the head master's office or any other administrators for that matter. After all she was in the human world of her own accord so she didn't really care if she had perfect grades.  

Veronica is not sure if this student is serious or not about knowing who she is, but just for fun and to better tease her, she tries to keep it vague by now, at least as long as she is able to."Ohhh, are you asking me due amazing good looks? You know, if you wanted to do stuff with a staff member we can always pretend...I am able to shapeshift, giving many possible options, and yes...one of them could be impersonate the headmaster", she says with a playful tone of voice and has an even bigger grin onto her lips than before.

She was not expecting a response that was so lewd in its implications. She somehow expected the woman to be a bit more dignified. Then again it was a demon folk that was standing before her. As far as she had seen all demon folk were like this in one way or another.  " So I guess that means  you are. Do you always make this kind of offer to your students or is it just me? and to be honest you look rather stunning in your current form." She said in response, a smirk growing on her own face now also. After all if this woman wanted to get down and dirty Azaerora wouldn't mind as she was a Succubus herself so such casual intimacy was not unusual nor uncommon to her.

She shifts her legs in her seat, switching one to lie on top of the other one this time."I could be and I could be a totally different person...is the mystery not a much more...interesting concept than fully knowing? I am happy you enjoy my physical visage, dear....but I can amplify or change basically any part of me I wish...just watch!", she says and smirks even wider. She shifts her legs once more, to know being able to expose the middle of them where, a couple of buldges appear in her business suit skirt.

" How interesting, my magic can change my appearance but I can't make too drastic of any changes myself and it is for the most part only visual. Is your magic similar or are those actually functional?" she asked, her curiosity piqued more so by the capability of the transformation magic more so than the recent change itself.  If this was going to end up leading to something she wanted to have some knowledge of what she was dealing with. Other then that part of her mind wandered and thought about how long it was taking for her one topping pizza to get made.

"Plenty of practice certainly helps and of course...some have different variantions of the same basic power as well....and yes...they are indeed!", she says, her grin never vanishing from her face. Whilst they speak, their dishes come out at the same time as well. The staff doesn't really speak towards Veronica and even they know about her famous teasing manner. She smells her lovely risotto and looks it over for a couple of seconds before her focus return to the other woman. Whilst it is delightful to be responded well to, the headmaster does wish to first tease those whom she targets.

Training You say? Hm I could try to improve it. But it would be more helpful if I had someone who knew how to use it well help me out with training. Like private lessons I guess." She would say as she picked up a slice of pizza and would begin to eat it. The flavor was good, the savory and salty taste spreading on her tongue as she chewed the food. once she chewed enough where she was sure it was safe to swallow it she would do so. She did keep her eyes on the head master however as she wanted to see how the head master reacted to the suggestion.

"What is your power more exactly? Is it shapeshifting? It would have to be nearly the same or the same if I am to help you out. I know a great deal other things and subjects though...", she answers between minor mouthfulls of her own meal which is nice and creamy and yummy. She is not sure how Azaerora is reacting to her attempts to try and make embarrasement find her. So she decides to try and ramp it up a bit more, while still revealing her buldges from time to time."Ohhh, but anyway...as my personal student, you would have to work quite hard...and make sure to set aside good time as I like to go pretty deep into things", she says, her smirk on full force.

"Well technically it is disguise magic. but that is like a light version of shapeshifting. Or at least I think so." She said  between bites of her food. Sadly she was not as easily embarrassed as most people would be due to her nature as a Succubus. She glanced at the bulges and a twinge of curiosity washed over her mind. " You like going deep into things? Like how deep are we talking?" She asked with a grin on her face. Her eyes seemed somewhat glued to the Head Master's crotch area.

"Hmmmmm, could be. In any case, I think we could indeed try and see what could be done. It depends on if you actually change physically or if you make some sort of illusion", Veronica goes on, While not overly happy of not making her embarrassed, there is still plenty of other things to like so far, particularly the student having an interest in her from what she can tell. Her facial expression does show a lewd expression, though she tries to make it look more neutral than it is. She can feel the eyes looking over that particular part of her body."Ohhh...wellll...there are hardly any limits how far into things...I can get it!", she says and as she does so, the position of the buldges moves even further down, nearly at her right knee by now.

Her eyes snap away now and she looks at the woman in the eyes. " I see, I think I understand. Although I will have to think about such a regiment first. After all am not really one to go too deep into things myself. After all I prefer a more... womanly touch if you know what I mean," she would say. She was full now and started to pack up the left over food she was not eating for later. Her focus now taken away from the head master.

While not fully done, she does manage to squeeze in a reply before the other woman has managed to leave her presence."Ohhh, there are plenty of variations of...curriculum and certainly one or more that will fit your...needs. You can always drop by the office and we can talk more...miss Azaerora", she says and send a wink her way before returning to her lovely meal, not really in a hurry to finish it just yet.

"I see, maybe if you have some free time we could go somewhere private and discuss what kind of curriculums could work for me." she said not leaving just yet as she wanted to see where this conversation would lead to. After all this woman did hold some interest in Azaerora's mind. She sat her box of left overs on the table in front of herself.

Veronica grins wide as the other woman turns to reply back, suggesting a more private environment for such studying and planning."I am still finishing my meal here in peace and quiet, but after that I should be available. Perhaps I should make a quick inspection of your dorm room or we can go over your career plans in my own house downtown?", she suggest and licks her lips suggestively.

I think my dorm room needed an inspection anyways so we can decision there as well for the private training there," she said to answer the head masters question. " I will head there and put my leftovers away and tidy the place up a little bit. I will see you in a few. " Azaerora said. She gave a pleasent wave before she would leave with her stuff.

[Az exits and heads to her dorm]

• 1 month later...

[Coming from Tamamo's room] @JennyDK

Tamamo lead her there where surely some students were eating or having conversations together. Some of them are taking food from a counter area where they are served pretty much all they want. Smiling to the memories of her last meal, the fox took a look at Sarah. "I think you have the right to eat here, too. You can go to them and ask all you want. They have everything.", she explained happily before heading toward there herself. The idea of pranking or playing was fun but it was better done with a full belly. And so she went to pick a meal of meat like before but waited to see what Sarah would like to eat so she can choose with her. There were some spots free too if they wanted less people around while they eat.

Edited by Seraphina
  • Like 1

The dining hall is far more luxurious looking, spacier and very fancy compared to the normal school caféteria. Sarah follow Tamamo here, taking in all of sights, smells and even sounds. Thankfully, many students stick out quite easily, so someone like Sarah kind of fits in well in a weird way. The human(?) girl keeps close to her new friend, being almost clingy, but seems more happy about spending time more than anything else."Ohhh yummy! So many different things! I could go for a nice stew! Let us eat together...right Tamamo?", she asks very excitement heavy in her voice.

• 2 weeks later...

Tamamo paused a moment at the sound of stew but the person taking their order probably understood the request. With a bright smile, she waited for her own food, eager to eat something delicious again. "Of course we will eat together, I was not going anywhere else.", she said happily, waiting until she could take her plate away but she didn't move anywhere yet until Sarah would be ready with her food as well. "You will see, you will really like what they give us. But for now, we must find where we eat. Also... What do you plan to do when we're done?", Tamamo asked curiously in case Sarah had an idea of what prank she planned to do or to whom they would do it. Meanwhile, the foxgirl went for a free spot when she saw one, as soon as both were ready, and sat down to place her nice plate of meat in front of her.

Not wishing to leave the side of Tamamo more than necessary, Sarah keeps herself quite close to the fox girl, eagerly awaiting her meal and of course to spend the time with her new best friend. So far, she is having a good time, even if they have yet to really talk about their plans and find a target for their shenanigans. She looks around a few times, before spotting a young girl who appears to be some sort of beast monster - likely a kobold, if she should guess."Ohhh, well...perhaps trick someone into taking something from the teachers or someone higher up. Not anything too big or expensive...just to see her get into some light trouble", she suggests.

Starting to eat some of her food but while listening to Sarah, she contemplated some ideas while clearly enjoying her meal. Her playful nature was cooperative with the ideas unlike someone else that may find them rude or wrong to do. Her gaze went to the girl when Sarah looked toward her before she looked back toward her friend. "They could also get away with it, would they not? Unless we set a trap...", Tamamo suggested, already getting mean ideas early, perhaps influenced by Sarah's ideas. She ate more of her meal, curious about what she would think about it, right now having more fun just savoring the taste of free food. All she needed afterward was whatever fun they'd have.

As Tamamo suggests such a devious course, Sarah begins to snicker in mischievous delight and her smirk returns full force to her face. As long as the punishment for such transgressions are not too severe, she is all for it."I kneeeew I liked you, Tamamo! Hahaha...let's do it! Do you know of anything here students might want to try and steal? Like...artifacts, trophies, old books...stuff like that?", she asks, as she does not know the ins and outs of this place and any potential valuables or important tomes of power. She is a bit more focused on this prank than food, but is still getting through her meal.

Edited by JennyDK

• 3 weeks later...

Being told she was liked felt kind of nice. It wasn't something Tamamo was told often and even if maybe there wasn't any deep meaning to it, it was words she liked to hear regardless. The subject of stealing made her ponder but quickly enough, she looked clueless. She only had been here a very slightly while ago, after all. "Uh, good question. I don't know yet what humans or monsters want but I was told learning different things was very valuable in becoming strong. Teachers are the ones teaching us but they have books. Maybe they have secret books with secrets inside.", she suggested, having not a single clue if she was right or not. Even if asked, she would not know where to look yet. Being a true novice in this place, Tamamo was not going to be much use to find the perfect prank. Still, she did look like she wanted to try with Sarah, anyway.