Dining hall.

Karnis feels a world of differrence between him and someone like the scary smoking demon from 3rd year. She has seen her a few times and been scared out of her mind and basically spent 3 hours in complete darkness somewhere."Ohhh, I did learn a lot from human society studies and that helped me become more in tune with my kinder side. I would love to converse more, but...honestly... I don't experience much. Maybe helping you out can help me do that. So it is also for my own gain". She sighs more in relief and could turn off the darkness spots, but from hearing the compliments about it, she lets them stay, at least for a bit."It is also good...when you need to hide...like from scary monsters or want to be alone...I never thought it could be any kind of positive...on its own..I ...I can make it darker than this...if you want to see", she says and smiles softly and her one eye beaming lightly with joy.

He smiled brightly as he saw her smile and look at him with the joyful look in her eye. "That would be lovely. You should always take pride in what you can do. As monsters, we are born special. What a lot don't think about, is that while we can make many scary and frightening things happen." He raised his hand and the stone floor shot up a sharp spike of stone. "We can also make beauty with those same abilities." He waved his hand with a twist of his fingers and the stone spike twisted and reshaped into a small statue of Karnis. 

• Love 1

She nods once more, this time with more vigor and watched with awe how the same elements and power can do vastly different things. She claps a few times with her hands, happy to see the display being presented to her."Ohhh, that makes sense. I guess I could some of mine in interesting ways. Do you like fog?", she asks him.

• Love 1

At her clapping and joy at his little lesson, he smiled happily, the smile easily being shown in his green eyes as well. He left the statue stay where it was rather than return it to the ground for now. "Yes I do. With that one element, it can make the environment seem like an entirely different place. Feel free to practice what you can do. I would love to see what you can come up with." He leaned his arm on the table and rested his cheek into his palm, giving her his undivided attention. 

Thankfully, the staff in the kitchen and dining hall is used to various powers being used around here and thankfully this is far from the worst they have experienced in their time and even if it should be needed some of them can stop it, primarily an Angel who nullifies these things.

Her smile remains on her lips and when prompted to use her misty powers, she begins to focus her mind and body on doing just that."Oohh, wow. It makes me wonder...what we could do together...like uhm...spooky Halloween maze..or obstacle course...survival field...uhmm...uhmmm...stuff like that", she rushes off, clearly inspired suddenly.

At the same time, the room gathers foggy clouds slowly, filling the floor with a carpet of it while pillars of mist forms up to the ceiling.

"Thats a wonderful idea! I bet we could talk Mr. Nero into letting us do that sometime. That Halloween Maze could also be a wonderful idea for an event that your club could hold during that time, maybe even help more people be interested in joining." He watched the mist begin to roll in, giving a eery feeling to the dining hall. "Very good. Now, see if you can thin out the mist in certain spots. Allow the light to shine in and make certain elements of this hall pop." He tried his best to help direct her with manipulation of her ability.

"Ohh, thank you. No one has been very interested in my abilities before...of course, I haven't exactly reached out to very many others...so that makes it harder of course", she says and laughs awkwardly, realizing that she is quite isolated and such. She tries to do as he says and up until now her mind goal and purpose with her mist or darkness was to conceal herself fully or create ways to run from awkward, uncomfortable or bad situations and not so much to create more elaborate things. Still, her usage with it has given her decent control and with a bit more effort the mist near the large windows less dense and sunny rays light up the hall in a very unique way."Wow...that is pretty neat!", she says to herself mostly.

• Love 1

He clapped lightly for her. "Very well done indeed. Its absolutely gorgeous! You see, reaching out and trying something new can give some very good and unexpected results. I'm very proud of you Karnis! There's always two sides to everything we can do. And you have performed that wonderfully." He was astounded from what she had done with the dining hall. Even in this moment, she had grown so much. "I'm certain many of your fellow students would be interested to see what you can do, you just have to work towards being comfortable enough to do that. A magnificent first step you have taken."

• Love 1

Karnis is far, far from used to so much praise and even attention in the first place, so she grows shy for a totally different reason now as she has a difficult time taking in so much at once."Ohhh, it's nothing really...just a few misty clouds...no big deal. I don't deserve such adoration and praise. I..I appreciate you wanting to let me know I do well...I am just..it gets uncomfortable..as I am not accustomed to it...I am sorry", she says, unsure if she hurt his feeling or not.

He nodded at her explanation, understanding how deeply set in her shy and meek behavior was. He gave her a small soft smile. "Its ok to not be comfortable with it. That'll come in time. But don't say you don't deserve it. Ok? Feel some pride at what you can so that others can't." He lightly pat her head and leaned back a little, knowing it was a good idea to let people like her have a little space. "Did you enjoy doing it?"

She exhales in relief once more and feels much more at ease, once not bombarded with well meaning and fitting, but overwelming, compliments and praising."Ohh, I..I will try at least. Pride can be fine, in the right doses and times...though I will have to have something to feel prideful about, but I think I have a few times I did well today, so yay?", she says and giggles cutely, her large single eye looking over the landscape she created and then slowly disspelling it once more. She simply nods at the last question and smile softly.

"Good. Thats the most important part, you enjoyed it." He gave her a bright smile. Her giggle was absolutely adorable. This Karnis was who he hoped he would see around more often, the cheerful and bright young woman. He reached out his hand as though he were crushing something. The statue of her began to shake and rocks began to fall off of it until it was a much smaller statue, something that could fit in the hand or sat on a desk. It was different though, depicting her happy face that she gave when she had giggled. The details were exquisite, one could even see the joy in her eye. "Here, hold onto this for me. A momento of our meeting and the joyful time we have had together." He held it out to her.

• Love 1

She looks at Edgar with an almost child-like adoration and appreciation, despite being an adult herself, at least having just turned one. Karnis watches the vice headmaster crush and reshape the statue from before much smaller and herself into more happy and joyful version of herself. She almost cries a little once she is given it and told to hold onto it to remember this moment. She smiles wider and even gives him a tight and warm hug."Ohhh, thank you mr. Edgar. I will cherish this for sure!", she says and smiles even brighter and keeps the statuette close to her body.

He returned her hug with the same tightness, a warmth growing inside of him. "You're very welcome. I'm very glad you enjoy it." When she pulled back, he almost wanted to keep her there against him for a little longer, but he released her anyway. He grined as she smiles so brightly at him. "I am happy to have met you Karnis. It will be an absolute pleasure to continue to grow and be there for you in anyway I can, as long as you want."

Her large singular eye blinks a few times, further emphasing her cute expression and being a very easy way to tell her mood, which is pretty fantastic by now, if everything else failed to portray such a state of mind."Likewise Mr. Edgar and I hope we can meet each other some more from now. A shame you are not part of the teaching staff. How about I bring you something back from town today? As my way of saying thanks", she says, happy and eager to oblige him,

"Of course we can. And, while yes, I'm not a part of the teaching staff, I do have a bit more freedom than the teachers have." He gave her a playful wink. "As for a thank you from you, whenever you happen to be in town, I wouldn't be opposed if you brought back a melon bread. They are the one thing I can't seem to get the kitchen staff to bring in." He gave a small chuckle as he looked upon the sweet, cute young woman. 

"I suppose that is true, but also a lot more duties, like you mentioned earlier. I hope the headmaster doesn't give you too much work at least?", she says, seeing the wink, but not sure how to interpret so she simple smiles gently. She then listens to the request being made and it sounds pretty easy, all but one part."Uhhmmm...what is...watermelon?", she asks cautiously as it sounded like it was very common knowledge.

"The headmistress doesn't work me as hard as everyone thinks. I keep up with several small duties, but I'm mostly left available incase an incident requires me to go do repairs to the buildings or campus." He chuckled at her innocent question about what he meant. "Heh, watermelon is a fruit from the human world. But what I meant was melon bread. Its a bread snack from the country Japan in the human world. Its flavored to taste like the melon honeydew, if i remember correctly. It's very tasty. From what I know, there's a couple stores in Sunveil that do carry it."

"Ohhh, sounds very exotic. Can you perhaps draw one for me? Or make a small stone like one for reference? That way...I won't have to ask dumb questions from the vendors...and such", she says, already imagining how much this will put her out of her comfort zone and that she may as well try and eliminate as many variables in the "could go bad" category and be more prepared for the task. She thinks for a bit longer and smile."Are you sure that is all you need? Not something...to go with it? Just bread alone?".

At her request, he ran his hand over the goblet that he was drinking the wine from earlier, shaping the stone into the shape of the treat he was requesting from her. "There you go. And thank you, but that is all for now. Though, when you do come back with it, I would love to hear about how your time went in the city. I know it will probably be a little scary, but I believe you can do it." He handed the stone bread and gave her a reassuring smile. He then reached to the ground and fixed any damage he had caused to the floor, making it look like it was just laid down.

(Picture reference just in case a reader or player doesn't know what i am referring to ^^)

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

At her request, he ran his hand over the goblet that he was drinking the wine from earlier, shaping the stone into the shape of the treat he was requesting from her. "There you go. And thank you, but that is all for now. Though, when you do come back with it, I would love to hear about how your time went in the city. I know it will probably be a little scary, but I believe you can do it." He handed the stone bread and gave her a reassuring smile. He then reached to the ground and fixed any damage he had caused to the floor, making it look like it was just laid down.

Karnis grabs the small bread replica of stone and study it for a bit, now holding both that and the statuette. She nods gently and smiles."Thank you very mr. Edgar, I appreciate your kind and supportive words very much! I will be sure to let you know how it went!", she replies back and waving goodbye, leaving Edgar behind.

He waved the young woman good bye, happy he helped another one of his children. He finished his food and then returned his plate and her bowl and glass back to the kitchen staff. "Thank you. It was absolutely delicious." He grabbed the bottle of wine and proceeded to leave the dining hall, perhaps to find a nice place to sit and finish the bottle. Red wine always did seem to taste bad to him after opening if he didn't finish it that day.

• 2 weeks later...

The three LuBelle sisters sit together like always, loudly chatting and enjoying their meal, sitting on the chairs in a rather weird manner, like Giana with her legs onto the table and Jessica sitting backwards on hers and resting on the back of it. They really seem to stick out as they sit there and frolick around, most likely joking, gossiping and so on.

So as they sit like that, they are an easy thing for Hiro @Godot to spot as he looks around curiously.

• Love 1

The nervous human boy who belongs in the first years had wandered into the dining hall, looking around and exploring the area. He did notice the sisters @JennyDK but since he never met them properly, he wasn't paying much mind to them. The only thing he thought after he noticed them was "Are those... Triplets? Interesting.", then continued to walk around the dining hall with a clear thinking expression on his face. He notices the area where they serve out the food. "Looks like that's where you ask, it seems, but there's nobody at the counter. I'm not hungry." He shrugs, turning to his right and starts walking in between the tables and chairs, continuing to look around the big dining hall. Indirectly approaching the sisters, he stops not far from them so he can place his hands on his hips, looking up at the magnificent art on the wall. He seemed to be really preoccupied, an easy target for anyone. "Wow, the art is beautiful on these walls! And those fancy chandeliers, too. They must cost a ton." He thinks.

With not many others in here and Hiro looking so "defenseless", the sisters quickly notice him, especially since he seems lost in something as boring as the surroundings. They snicker and softly speak between themselves, seemingly allowing him to mind his own business.

Though suddenly, he will hear a voice in his mind.'Heeeey there cutie! You look new...and human at that. I wonder what brought you here? I am guessing the sweet and lovely monster pussy and ass!', Jessica projects into his mind as he has no means to stop it from happening, even if he was aware of it being used on him. Meanwhile, they sit and talk like they did before, acting innocent.