Dining hall.

He was focused on the art before the strange voice is heard in his mind. He widened his eyes, but blinked a few times as his mind became blank for just a moment. He relaxes his eyes and with the corner of one he peeks at the triplets, noticing how they are minding their own businesses. His mind remains blank until he decides to think something in his head, unsure if talking to this voice via his mind would actually work, but he thought of the following response: "I don't know who you are or why you're in my head, but I really hope it's just my imagination." A streak of blush appears on his face in the meantime, trying his hardest to continue looking towards his surroundings. He still had his hands on his hips, turning his body away from the sisters even more, suspecting them of the strange voice right off the bat.

Seeing the light blush appear on his face, the triplets feel their eagerness to play around with him grow tremendously. They speak between themselves, unable to be heard unless one is up close. Finally, Giana rises from her seat and approaches him."Ohhh, sorry to bother you mister. I can see you are new here and I wanted to say hello and welcome you.  I am Giana LuBelle, third year", she says rather politely and extends her hand to shake that of the young male.

At the same time he hears the same voice in his head again.'I bet you want to bone her right? Couldn't you imagine her riding your dick nice and hard? Go ahead...ask her...wouldn't it be fun and hot?'.

12 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Seeing the light blush appear on his face, the triplets feel their eagerness to play around with him grow tremendously. They speak between themselves, unable to be heard unless one is up close. Finally, Giana rises from her seat and approaches him."Ohhh, sorry to bother you mister. I can see you are new here and I wanted to say hello and welcome you.  I am Giana LuBelle, third year", she says rather politely and extends her hand to shake that of the young male.

At the same time he hears the same voice in his head again.'I bet you want to bone her right? Couldn't you imagine her riding your dick nice and hard? Go ahead...ask her...wouldn't it be fun and hot?'.

The streak of blush remains on his face as he turns his body and raises a brow, looking at one of the sisters who had approached him. He forces a smile at her and maintains a casual posture now, dropping his hands from his hips. "Y-yes, I am quite new." He raised a hand to scratch the back of his neck, seeming nervous. "Thank you for the w-welcome. It's nice to meet y-you, Giana. My name is Hiroshigae Saeki. Everyone calls me H-... Hiro." He stutters a bit too much at the end there, extending his hand to grab onto hers, seeming just a little bit hesitant but he does it anyway. He, too, seems polite, just a bit too nervous.

Meanwhile, in his head, he responds with his thoughts. "Shut up, strange perverted voice!" He was sweating a little bit from his forehead in reality, though. His streak of blush got a bit deeper as she talks in such a lewd way in his head.

Giana simply reaches out to shake his hand back."Ohhh, you seem rather nervous. Are you okay? Anyway, I will call you Hiro then. Are you fitting well in here so far? If you want to...you can join me with my sisters. I am sure they would not mind greeting you. Unless you are too busy...of course. We could also use the perspective from a human's side as well", she says, her voice completely devoid of her usual sultry and seductive tone. Even her body language is relaxed and simple, her arms simply meeting on her back. She gives her own message back to Jessica and Claire.'Looks like you are doing a fine job over there...I am trying to get him over to us'.

Jessica stops herself from outright bursting in laughter, immensely loving the effects so far, but decides to lay off it, so he doesn't expect when it comes.

3 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Giana simply reaches out to shake his hand back."Ohhh, you seem rather nervous. Are you okay? Anyway, I will call you Hiro then. Are you fitting well in here so far? If you want to...you can join me with my sisters. I am sure they would not mind greeting you. Unless you are too busy...of course. We could also use the perspective from a human's side as well", she says, her voice completely devoid of her usual sultry and seductive tone. Even her body language is relaxed and simple, her arms simply meeting on her back. She gives her own message back to Jessica and Claire.'Looks like you are doing a fine job over there...I am trying to get him over to us'.

Jessica stops herself from outright bursting in laughter, immensely loving the effects so far, but decides to lay off it, so he doesn't expect when it comes.

Hiro acts rather normal when talking to Giana, sighing in relief as the voice disappears from his head for now. He listens to her, formulating a response to all her questions. "I am q-quite the nervous person, yeah. And... I'm fitting, I guess! It's my first time around monsters, but I have made s-some friends already." He lets out a nervous chuckle after that. His streak of blush becomes faint, since there's no voice in his head to bother his senses. He's a bit calmer now. When she mentions getting closer to her sisters, he looks over to them for a moment, gulping once at their cute and intimidating presence. He looks back into Giana's eyes after that. "Oh, so you t-three are sisters, huh? I see the resemblance." He forces a smile at her again. The sisters really do look like triplets. They're all the same, chest size and everything! Or was chest sizes a bit different...? Doesn't matter, he didn't analyze that!

Hiro becomes rather vulnerable the moment he mentions "I am not busy, I'm just e-exploring the place.." This means that he might just take the bait and meet the sisters. "My intuition isn't great, but just this once I feel like this isn't going to be a splendid idea." He talks to himself in his head, in the meantime.

"Oh, why nervous? Have I said or done anything to elicit such a reaction? Ohhhh, nice to hear you have some friends already. Perhaps someone we might know? Who are they and what year?", she goes on, now drilling for information and hopefully get ideas for further shenanigans for other students. She gives a short wave to Jessica and Claire, letting them know things are looking good so far and that she is working him over. She puts a hand on her hips and looks Hiro over as he mentions her sisters."I will take that as a compliment then", she replies back and now feel how he look over their chests and bodies in general.

She even lightly put a hand on his back and smile deviously, trying to indirectly "guide" him towards the other LuBelle sisters."Ohhh, if that's the case, you may as well try and make some more friends, right? We are third years and thus very worth knowing for obvious reasons", she argues, appealing to his desire to both do better and have contacts in "higher up" places. With even small movements of her body, her boobs and ass shake around a lot, revealing a nice amount of weight behind both.

1 hour ago, JennyDK said:

"Oh, why nervous? Have I said or done anything to elicit such a reaction? Ohhhh, nice to hear you have some friends already. Perhaps someone we might know? Who are they and what year?", she goes on, now drilling for information and hopefully get ideas for further shenanigans for other students. She gives a short wave to Jessica and Claire, letting them know things are looking good so far and that she is working him over. She puts a hand on her hips and looks Hiro over as he mentions her sisters."I will take that as a compliment then", she replies back and now feel how he look over their chests and bodies in general.

She even lightly put a hand on his back and smile deviously, trying to indirectly "guide" him towards the other LuBelle sisters."Ohhh, if that's the case, you may as well try and make some more friends, right? We are third years and thus very worth knowing for obvious reasons", she argues, appealing to his desire to both do better and have contacts in "higher up" places. With even small movements of her body, her boobs and ass shake around a lot, revealing a nice amount of weight behind both.

Hiro shook his head. "N-no no, it's not you, it's just the way I am." He tells her straight up. Once the topic about his friends has been brought up, he didn't seem keen on releasing information about them. "They're my c-classmates, first year." He gulps again as she takes what he said as a compliment, not saying anything in response to that.

Getting goosebumps from her hand on his back, he sighs. "Yeah, I guess it w-wouldn't hurt to know a few more people..!" He chuckles nervously yet again, thinking nothing of it and would let himself be guided over to the others. He talks to himself in his mind once more. "I'm having second thoughts, but you know what they say... You only live once!" He's not the kind of guy to be swayed around with just someone's appearance, as he's rather well mannered and tries his utmost best to never stare where he shouldn't. With him walking over to the others with Giana, he looks like an innocent mouse walking into a trap. For a moment, he curiously looked away from her eyes to look at her cat-like ears on the top of her head.

"With that tail, and those ears, I can't decide whether they're demons or cat-girls with weird shaped tails." He shivers at the thought of that.

Giana is pretty patient, especially if there is some sort "reward" in the end and she can sense there is more to gather here, but he probably needs to be "buttered up" first before such a thing can happen. At least it gives her another goal to keep this up. If nervous and jittery is his nature, then this might prove even more fun and easy than she thoughts."Ohhh, I see. Perhaps we will get to meet them sometime. For now, let us get you introduced!", she responds, letting the subject linger a bit in his mind this way.

She stays silent until she has him over at Claire and Jessica."Allright, this is Claire and this is Jessica. We are all in the same year, obviously .Girls, this is Hiro...something...just Hiro is fine it seems", she quickly chimes in before allowing her sisters to introduce themselves. The two remaining sister smirk slightly and start off with a polite and well mannered nod, before reaching out to shake his hands themselves.

"Greetings, Hiro. I am Jessica and cleeearly the oldest of us!", Jessica speaks, playfully teasing her sisters even though neither Giana nor Claire really care and lightly roll their eyes.

"And I am Claire, as you probably guessed! Welcome to the academy. I hope you have been liking it here so far", Claire adds to the conversation.

'Ohhh dear! Now you want to bone all three of them, won't you? You horny and devious young boy! Hehe...maybe if you are good, they may just want to let you!'

8 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Giana is pretty patient, especially if there is some sort "reward" in the end and she can sense there is more to gather here, but he probably needs to be "buttered up" first before such a thing can happen. At least it gives her another goal to keep this up. If nervous and jittery is his nature, then this might prove even more fun and easy than she thoughts."Ohhh, I see. Perhaps we will get to meet them sometime. For now, let us get you introduced!", she responds, letting the subject linger a bit in his mind this way.

She stays silent until she has him over at Claire and Jessica."Allright, this is Claire and this is Jessica. We are all in the same year, obviously .Girls, this is Hiro...something...just Hiro is fine it seems", she quickly chimes in before allowing her sisters to introduce themselves. The two remaining sister smirk slightly and start off with a polite and well mannered nod, before reaching out to shake his hands themselves.

"Greetings, Hiro. I am Jessica and cleeearly the oldest of us!", Jessica speaks, playfully teasing her sisters even though neither Giana nor Claire really care and lightly roll their eyes.

"And I am Claire, as you probably guessed! Welcome to the academy. I hope you have been liking it here so far", Claire adds to the conversation.

'Ohhh dear! Now you want to bone all three of them, won't you? You horny and devious young boy! Hehe...maybe if you are good, they may just want to let you!'

Hiro is patient as well, but mainly because he is clueless and doesn't know the nature of the triplets. Deep down inside, he is a little bit afraid at meeting this bunch in particular. When they finally make their way there, the innocent boy forms a smile on his face and gives the sisters a small wave. "It's nice to m-meet you all." He, his hand shivering a bit, does indeed force himself to shake their hands just like he did with Giana, not thinking too much of it.

He looks at Jessica since she is the one that speaks, lightly raising a brow but continued to smile. He nodded at her introducing herself.

Then he turns his gaze at Claire, nodding once at her as well. "Yeah, it's nice here.." His voice cracked a bit there, but closes his eyes for a moment while smiling.

Then the voice in his head returns, remaining silent for a bit as he stares toward the girls but not directly at them. He squints his eyes and looks at Jessica, the voice in his head and Jessica's voice being oddly similar. He contemplates in his head. "Could it be...? Nah, I don't think so... But what if...?" He raises a hand and rubs his forehead for a moment, looking away. "Ah, s-sorry, my head suddenly started to hurt a bit.." He tells them, a few drops of sweat appearing on his forehead but he rubs them off with his fingers by accident. His glasses are also a bit loose. If he looks down, they'll probably fall off.

Giana sits back down, but instead of a chair, she puts herself on the edge of the table, facing towards Hiro. She decides to put even more "pressure" on the poor young lad as he legs open a bit, revealing a faint glimpse of some panties below her short skirt. Meanwhile, she looks and acts and talks very nonchalantly and innocently."See? What that so bad Hiro? My sisters are very nice and loves to meet new students and humans in particular. They are very different in such interesting ways", she says, not going further into why they find humans more interesting.

Jessica, the unofficial leader of the trio studies his reactions and while their trump card could easily be their lust aura, it seems more of a challenge to do this without it and Hiro is already affected it seems."Good to hear you are taking a liking to the place. If your head hurts, why not have something to drink? It usually is a sign of light dehydration. If you want something, feel free to have some from our shared pitcher", she suggests and offers the young student to have a glass of their cider.

Claire stays silent for now, content on watching the scene unfold.

30 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Giana sits back down, but instead of a chair, she puts herself on the edge of the table, facing towards Hiro. She decides to put even more "pressure" on the poor young lad as he legs open a bit, revealing a faint glimpse of some panties below her short skirt. Meanwhile, she looks and acts and talks very nonchalantly and innocently."See? What that so bad Hiro? My sisters are very nice and loves to meet new students and humans in particular. They are very different in such interesting ways", she says, not going further into why they find humans more interesting.

Jessica, the unofficial leader of the trio studies his reactions and while their trump card could easily be their lust aura, it seems more of a challenge to do this without it and Hiro is already affected it seems."Good to hear you are taking a liking to the place. If your head hurts, why not have something to drink? It usually is a sign of light dehydration. If you want something, feel free to have some from our shared pitcher", she suggests and offers the young student to have a glass of their cider.

Claire stays silent for now, content on watching the scene unfold.

Hiro was looking at Giana as she sat down, unfortunately noticing the act of trying to pressure him even more, to which he suddenly looked away in response. He knows that he can't keep eye contact with new people he meets, so him looking away constantly can easily be excused, if someone were to ask. "H-How delightful...! What do you find interesting in h-humans...?" He asks while looking back at Giana, forcing himself to only look at her face to avoid looking at anything else.

The nervous boy keeps himself repressed, rubbing his head a little more before letting it go and standing up straight again. He turns around, noticing that there's chairs behind him as well. He grabs onto one of them and turns it around, sitting down. This might've been a bad idea, as someone who's stationary is even more vulnerable. He leans back into it, keeping his hands crossed near his lap, nervously playing with his thumbs. He raises his palm and waves it in a negative fashion. "Ah, no t-thank you, that must not be it. I just drank before I came here..." He looks at them from his seated position, returning his hand to where it was before.

Edited by Godot

Giana still seems very much like she is just sitting normally and not at all aiming to spread her legs, but every time Hiro would look away, they widen just a tiny bit more and eventually it becomes very hard to not spot her lovely cute panties below there. The sister practically keeps her poker nicely straight and believable, from years and years of practice."Ohhh, well. Their different culture, their focus on skills rather than you...powers of monsters. How adapable they are...many aspects really", she responds back to Hiro's curious question.

Jessica spots another way to further tease Hiro. So she gets up and positions herself behind his chair, where she leans down, her bosom gently resting onto his shoulder."Ohhh, even so...if you want some, just have some. So tell us...you must have experienced at least something interesting after arriving. Anything you could...tell us about?", JEssica says in a lower voice, her words dripping like honey.

7 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Giana still seems very much like she is just sitting normally and not at all aiming to spread her legs, but every time Hiro would look away, they widen just a tiny bit more and eventually it becomes very hard to not spot her lovely cute panties below there. The sister practically keeps her poker nicely straight and believable, from years and years of practice."Ohhh, well. Their different culture, their focus on skills rather than you...powers of monsters. How adapable they are...many aspects really", she responds back to Hiro's curious question.

Jessica spots another way to further tease Hiro. So she gets up and positions herself behind his chair, where she leans down, her bosom gently resting onto his shoulder."Ohhh, even so...if you want some, just have some. So tell us...you must have experienced at least something interesting after arriving. Anything you could...tell us about?", Jessica says in a lower voice, her words dripping like honey.

"I see. I never thought I'd meet monsters very interested in human culture. I'm glad I did, though..!" He hasn't looked lower than he's supposed to, being respectful toward Giana. Even though with the corner of his eye he sees her panties, he can't really do much about it because she's in front of him, and he'd rather not look away a bunch of times because he doesn't want anyone to think he's weird.

Looking at Jessica approaching him, then turns his gaze back to the others and not thinking anything of it, up until he gets a little bit spooked from her appearing behind him. He feels her bosom with his shoulder and decides not to comment about it, his streak of blush becoming deeper and the sweat drops on his forehead appearing more frequently. He raises a hand to push his glasses up to prevent them from falling. He wanted to look back at Jessica but that would mean he had to turn his face to where her bosoms are, so he simply kept facing forward and looked up at the corner, barely seeing her face. "A-ahah..." Letting out a nervous laughter. "N-not really.. Well, the first person I met was the headmaster.. S-she was pretty interesting, t-to say the least... She kept.. t-teasing, for some reason.." He gulps again, assuming the triplets know who the headmaster is. At this point, he doesn't fear telling the other monsters about the headmaster being a big tease. It's not like it matters, right?

• Like 1

"Ohhh, for sure. Just like you are interested in monsters too...so I hope it doesn't exactly come as a surprise". With great patience, she awaits the time when Hiro spots a pair of panties, that even has a light damp spot on them. Mostly due to how teasing makes her very excited, just like her sister and, in fact, even the headmaster as well, as Hiro has experienced when he saw her nipples being hard through her clothing. She trusts that Jessica has her end covered and she does not even need to turn on her aura to make things happen.

The very rise in his embarrasement acts like tossing gasoline onto an already burning fire, making the trip even more eager to push him as far as they can.With her breasts there, she is basically limiting his ability to look many ways around him and soon enough position them in such a way, that looking between the spread legs becomes unavoidable."Ohhhh miss Veronica? Right...she CAN be a handful, especially to cute and shy young guys like yourself. I mean, the nerve on that woman! If I was there, I would be sure to give her a piece of my mind and tell her not to take advantage of someone like you!", Jessica speaks, trying very hard not to laugh out loud.

7 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

"Ohhh, for sure. Just like you are interested in monsters too...so I hope it doesn't exactly come as a surprise". With great patience, she awaits the time when Hiro spots a pair of panties, that even has a light damp spot on them. Mostly due to how teasing makes her very excited, just like her sister and, in fact, even the headmaster as well, as Hiro has experienced when he saw her nipples being hard through her clothing. She trusts that Jessica has her end covered and she does not even need to turn on her aura to make things happen.

The very rise in his embarrasement acts like tossing gasoline onto an already burning fire, making the trip even more eager to push him as far as they can.With her breasts there, she is basically limiting his ability to look many ways around him and soon enough position them in such a way, that looking between the spread legs becomes unavoidable."Ohhhh miss Veronica? Right...she CAN be a handful, especially to cute and shy young guys like yourself. I mean, the nerve on that woman! If I was there, I would be sure to give her a piece of my mind and tell her not to take advantage of someone like you!", Jessica speaks, trying very hard not to laugh out loud.

Indeed he did notice such things happening on Giana's body, since his eyes are now going all over the place, not knowing where exactly to look at to avoid being caught up in any sort of mess. He kept his hands at bay as well, and realized that to his right, things are safe. Idly, he doesn't turn his head in order to prevent brushing against Jessica's bosom, but rather he looks over to his right where there was nothing there, acting as if everything is normal. Looking between the spread legs may be irresistible, but it definitely isn't unavoidable just yet! "I sure am interested in monsters.. I have learned some of them already.." He keeps the conversation going despite looking away and keeping that smile on his face. The blush and sweat also remains.

"Oh? A-ahaha..." He lets out yet another nervous laughter. "Well, she did go e-easy on me, thankfully.. She also taught me to not be afraid of monsters, so..." He wanted to shrug his shoulders but that would make Jessica's bosom bounce, so he refrained from doing so. He said the same thing about Veronica that he did to Julia; the fact that she taught him to not be afraid of crazy monsters. He also tried his best to ignore the compliments he was getting from Jessica. He's in a deep pickle now.

"Ohhh, but Hiro...your manners! We are having a nice and friendly conversation here and yet you seem to avoid me...is that really the way to treat a fellow friendly student?", Giana asks, of course, trying to use his well behaved manners as an excuse to make him look where she wishes him to or at least stop staring the same way. The two of them try to both make things as difficult for him while also really making it seems very casual and inconspicuous. It seems like they might need the help of Claire after all. She gives the last sister a mental message, which makes Claire grin wide.

"Aha, that's good I suppose. Though I wonder if she has more in store for you. It is not unseen that she finds a 'plaything' so to speak and continue to tease them endlessly or until she grows tired of it", Jessica spouts and then casually positions a hand on his other shoulder, hopefully making Hiro look in the proper direction as she senses a clear attempt to not be sucked into the view before him.

Claire giggles lightly and having spoken little, her voice is less recognizable.'Ohhhh, my! Are you not intrigued by them? They are practically begging to be looked and touched...and yet you deny yourself...and them...such a joyful act? Mmmmmmm, wouldn't it be more fun...to give...just a little bit?'.

17 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

"Ohhh, but Hiro...your manners! We are having a nice and friendly conversation here and yet you seem to avoid me...is that really the way to treat a fellow friendly student?", Giana asks, of course, trying to use his well behaved manners as an excuse to make him look where she wishes him to or at least stop staring the same way. The two of them try to both make things as difficult for him while also really making it seems very casual and inconspicuous. It seems like they might need the help of Claire after all. She gives the last sister a mental message, which makes Claire grin wide.

"Aha, that's good I suppose. Though I wonder if she has more in store for you. It is not unseen that she finds a 'plaything' so to speak and continue to tease them endlessly or until she grows tired of it", Jessica spouts and then casually positions a hand on his other shoulder, hopefully making Hiro look in the proper direction as she senses a clear attempt to not be sucked into the view before him.

Claire giggles lightly and having spoken little, her voice is less recognizable.'Ohhhh, my! Are you not intrigued by them? They are practically begging to be looked and touched...and yet you deny yourself...and them...such a joyful act? Mmmmmmm, wouldn't it be more fun...to give...just a little bit?'.

Hiro continues to fuel their excitement with his strange repressing and nervous attitude, quickly turning his eyes back over to Giana, responding to her. "Ah, s-sorry...! I just... have a thing where I can't look into p-people's eyes..." He says, which is true but it also sounds like a poor excuse. He looks a bit down, noticing Giana's signs even more, perhaps Hiro's slowly starting to lose it and give in. That can't be it, he's a strong boy. He doesn't give in just yet, but at this point he really can't look elsewhere. There's also no need to mention his streak of blush on his face, as at this point it's permanent.

"'Plaything', h-huh...? I really hope she's got nothing more in store for me... She's way too... i-intimidating..." He mutters out in response to Jessica, feeling her hand on his other shoulder. His body was stiffened up from being so nervous, but suddenly he decides to relax it as he leans into the chair. This small body movement of his made Jessica's bosom jiggle, but he pays no mind to it. He smiles again, thinking of another conversation topic. "So, since y-you're all third years, what was it like when you first came here to this academy..?" Bringing up an interesting and new topic. Talking about things helps him focus on the talking instead of the teasing.

He hears the voice in his head again, noticing how it's different. and not knowing that it's Claire's. "There's another voice in my head now..." He thinks, not knowing that the voice doesn't hear his own. "I'm very intrigued, but I must not d-do such a thing...!"

"Well, Hiro. I am sorry, but that is no good. It will come off as rude and ill mannered. You really need to work on that. I mean, even us monsters have some form of manners, after all. I am not trying to be mean, but aiming to help you out here. You wouldn't want to be seen as rude, would you?", Gaia further trying to "guide" him through the need for and application of ill placed mannerisms. The massive amount of of embarrasement, repression and relunctant needs, makes the wet spot even more clear in her panties and even if they never get him to do as they wish, it is still a massive victory for her and the other LuBelles.

"Intimidating? She threatened you with violence? Thaaaat, doesn't sound like her really! Are you sure you are not confusing it with being way too arousing? I mean, I am faiiiirly sure one of us caught her moans coming from one of the dorm rooms. Perhaps we should ask her to leave you alone?", she suggests, the line being more about the supposed encounter than their offer to aid him. They all hear him switching the topic and they don't really mind at all, but Jessica takes this one as well."That is a pretty broad question there Hiro...can you be more...specific?", she asks.

'Come on! Just touch a little...the girl will never know...unless she really WANTS you to grope her breasts. The way she rests her body like that....practically asking to be touched. Live a little...you know it would feel good for you and her!'

5 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

"Well, Hiro. I am sorry, but that is no good. It will come off as rude and ill mannered. You really need to work on that. I mean, even us monsters have some form of manners, after all. I am not trying to be mean, but aiming to help you out here. You wouldn't want to be seen as rude, would you?", Gaia further trying to "guide" him through the need for and application of ill placed mannerisms. The massive amount of of embarrasement, repression and relunctant needs, makes the wet spot even more clear in her panties and even if they never get him to do as they wish, it is still a massive victory for her and the other LuBelles.

"Intimidating? She threatened you with violence? Thaaaat, doesn't sound like her really! Are you sure you are not confusing it with being way too arousing? I mean, I am faiiiirly sure one of us caught her moans coming from one of the dorm rooms. Perhaps we should ask her to leave you alone?", she suggests, the line being more about the supposed encounter than their offer to aid him. They all hear him switching the topic and they don't really mind at all, but Jessica takes this one as well."That is a pretty broad question there Hiro...can you be more...specific?", she asks.

'Come on! Just touch a little...the girl will never know...unless she really WANTS you to grope her breasts. The way she rests her body like that....practically asking to be touched. Live a little...you know it would feel good for you and her!'

"No, I don't to be seen as r-rude... I'm sorry, a-again..." He seems a bit bothered by the way Giana pushes the topic so much so that he starts to feel guilty about it. He looked away one last time but attempted to make perfect eye contact with her after that, showing her that indeed he can be a well-mannered boy. "I can see that she's wet, but I don't know why... Is it my doing...? Can't be..." He thinks.

After Jessica's assumption, he tried to turn his head toward her, having for a moment forgotten about her bosoms, so he ended up brushing his cheek against one. Yikes! He quickly retracted his head and facing forward now, but only using his eyes to look up. "Violence..? N-no, not at all.. That's not how I meant it...! Simply, she just has an i-intimidating look on her face. You don't have to t-talk to her about it or anything..!" Acting a bit defensive in that regard, perhaps he still wants to talk to the headmaster in the future. Moving to the next question, he fixed it by asking it again, trying to be less broad. "Ah, I meant.. Was it exciting when you came here..? Meeting all the other monsters, a-and some humans for the first time.. Did you have any fun?" Hoping that this much will be less broad to her.

Back to the voice in his head, he gulps again. "I mustn't...! It's not like me at all... Get your head out of it, Hiro...! Stop letting the voice intrigue you..!" He lowers his eyelids and keeps that small smile on his face, looking a bit too relaxed now. His hands on his lap continued to lightly shake, except they were formed into fists now. In the meantime, his eyes lingered and kept looking at Giana, feeling a bit exhausted from being this nervous.

"Ooooh, much better. Now, is this not a better way to have a normal and proper conversation Hiro? But...you look almost pale and you sweat so much. Are you certain that you are okay?", she asks, trying to see what he might be willing to admit to, if anything. In any case, his current mental and bodily state is directly put into question, her keeping on the offense of leading his attention towards how he reacts to the situation, without directly calling him out on it.

She gives off a faint groan, but so short, that it may as well be something he imagined to hear, though a deliberate and controlled effort on the side of Jessica. She does lean even closer, further rubbing her bosom along his shoulder, without acting like she has any idea about it and in fact this is only natural for her to do."Intimidating you say? Hmmmmm, you keep using that word...which usually refers to violence and threats...but I guess you mean overwhelmingly teasing and such. You should think about which words to use...we don't allow violence here, after all and you might give others the wrong idea", Jessica spouts before answering the next thing. Her other hand lightly rubs the other shoulder and yet somehow masks it as purely friendly."Any fun? Ohhh, we have tons of fun every day. You might say we love to stir up all the fun we can. What do YOU find fun, Hiro?", the emphasis being put on the latter part of that inquiry and directing the attack onto him even more.

The sheer look for Hiro looks very strained and tense and while it is fun to mess with others, even the sisters are not happy being cruel. So for now, at least the voice does not reappear.

13 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

"Ooooh, much better. Now, is this not a better way to have a normal and proper conversation Hiro? But...you look almost pale and you sweat so much. Are you certain that you are okay?", she asks, trying to see what he might be willing to admit to, if anything. In any case, his current mental and bodily state is directly put into question, her keeping on the offense of leading his attention towards how he reacts to the situation, without directly calling him out on it.

She gives off a faint groan, but so short, that it may as well be something he imagined to hear, though a deliberate and controlled effort on the side of Jessica. She does lean even closer, further rubbing her bosom along his shoulder, without acting like she has any idea about it and in fact this is only natural for her to do."Intimidating you say? Hmmmmm, you keep using that word...which usually refers to violence and threats...but I guess you mean overwhelmingly teasing and such. You should think about which words to use...we don't allow violence here, after all and you might give others the wrong idea", Jessica spouts before answering the next thing. Her other hand lightly rubs the other shoulder and yet somehow masks it as purely friendly."Any fun? Ohhh, we have tons of fun every day. You might say we love to stir up all the fun we can. What do YOU find fun, Hiro?", the emphasis being put on the latter part of that inquiry and directing the attack onto him even more.

The sheer look for Hiro looks very strained and tense and while it is fun to mess with others, even the sisters are not happy being cruel. So for now, at least the voice does not reappear.

Hiro relaxes a bit more, trying to look as normal as possible, to prevent them from asking anymore questions about his act. He relaxes his facial muscles and his body as well, as he looks at Giana. It appears that the stuttering goes away, too. "Yeah, I'm okay." He pushes up his glasses with his right hand, examining Giana once more. "I'm just a bit weird when it comes to meeting new people, but I have no problem with it. I just need a little bit of time to get used to them, as I'm not really a social guy." He rambles on, closing his eyes and sighing every once in a while, controlling his breathing. The blush fades away, since the girls are also going easier on him now.

He softly smiles and looks upwards with his eyes where Jessica is. "I'm sorry about the wrong choice of words. I did mean overwhelmingly teasing, actually." For a moment, he looks over to Claire, seeing as she's not exactly talkative, but returns his attention to Jessica. "Me? I find watching movies, eating snacks and writing a journal really fun." He responds, the things he listed seeming quite boring, unless the sisters actually liked all of those. "And I suppose I'll experience some more new fun tomorrow evening. I was invited to a party. I'm not a party guy, but for the sake of it, I decided to try it out." He reveals that to the girls, secretly curious if they would be interested about it.

The three sisters, between themselves, via telepathy and body language, agree that this encounter has served its purpose for them. It was fun while it lasted, but they are not keen to push it into the extreme and directly unnverving the targets of their teasing and shenanigans."Perhaps that can change too - at least to a preferable degree for you. But if you want to hang out, you are free to look by our dorm room. Though you may have to knock first, especially if you heard...strange noises", Giana says and gathers her legs once more, letting Hiro off the hook.

While the trio does indeed engage in such activities, save the journal keeping, it is not exactly their first priority and in fact revolves more around lewd debauchery, partying and of course making hijinx and shenanigans any time they can. The sound of a party pops up and Claire is the first to pipe up about it, probably taking a bit by surprise from her sudden involvement verbally."Oh cool! Is it your first party? Sounds like a riot to me! Perhaps we should tag along? I am sure you would be quite popular being seen with us", she utters with utmost confidence in her own words.

Meanwhile, Jessica slips away from his chair again and finds another chair to sit on.

35 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

The three sisters, between themselves, via telepathy and body language, agree that this encounter has served its purpose for them. It was fun while it lasted, but they are not keen to push it into the extreme and directly unnverving the targets of their teasing and shenanigans."Perhaps that can change too - at least to a preferable degree for you. But if you want to hang out, you are free to look by our dorm room. Though you may have to knock first, especially if you heard...strange noises", Giana says and gathers her legs once more, letting Hiro off the hook.

While the trio does indeed engage in such activities, save the journal keeping, it is not exactly their first priority and in fact revolves more around lewd debauchery, partying and of course making hijinx and shenanigans any time they can. The sound of a party pops up and Claire is the first to pipe up about it, probably taking a bit by surprise from her sudden involvement verbally."Oh cool! Is it your first party? Sounds like a riot to me! Perhaps we should tag along? I am sure you would be quite popular being seen with us", she utters with utmost confidence in her own words.

Meanwhile, Jessica slips away from his chair again and finds another chair to sit on.

Hiro nods at Giana's remark, seeming appreciative that there's three new people who he can hang out with, if he wishes to do so, although he isn't quite sure what to do in these hang-outs just yet. "I will keep that in mind. And... Don't worry, I already heard strange noises in the library earlier today. They sounded like moans." He lets out a chuckle, finding it rather funny that someone did it there. "The headmaster warned me about monsters openly getting it on, so I just ignore it." Seeming rather nonchalant all of a sudden.

He looks over to Claire, glad to see her finally speak up as well. "Yep. First party. I'm sure they would like you three to be there, as well. I heard it might get wild, though." He chuckles nervously, raising a hand to scratch the back of his neck.

The trio simply inwardly snicker at the mention of moans and of course open fornication happening, though it ignites their interest in making lewd happening to otherwise normal situations where neither side seems to project interest in it. Of course, the trio combining their auras is quite hard and overwhelming for anyone being their target of it.

The sound of a rowdy and wild party fires up Claire even more and her face grows a massive grin."Ohhhhh, it will be once we arrive! How did a shy guy like get invited to such a thing? Correct me if I am wrong, but you don't seem like the type to seek that out on his own or know many who does do wild parties", she  comments back, her mind already imagning what trouble she and the other sisters can stir up.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

The trio simply inwardly snicker at the mention of moans and of course open fornication happening, though it ignites their interest in making lewd happening to otherwise normal situations where neither side seems to project interest in it. Of course, the trio combining their auras is quite hard and overwhelming for anyone being their target of it.

The sound of a rowdy and wild party fires up Claire even more and her face grows a massive grin."Ohhhhh, it will be once we arrive! How did a shy guy like get invited to such a thing? Correct me if I am wrong, but you don't seem like the type to seek that out on his own or know many who does do wild parties", she  comments back, her mind already imagning what trouble she and the other sisters can stir up.

Thinking for a moment, he continued to smile at Claire and honestly responds with "Let's just say someone wanted to help me get out of this weird, repressing, nervous shell of mine. I accepted the offer, deciding that I would like to try something new in life, and that's pretty much it. I don't know what I will do there, I don't know what will happen there exactly, but I believe it will be interesting." He seems serious about going to this party, yet at the same time he seems so innocent while doing so, even though he already knows that they can get pretty "wild"