Dining hall.

Ashura's embarrassment slowly turned into a pout, "I'm not gonna apologize!" he spoke out like a drunk brat. "I just... I just reshaped the cakes! I didn't... ruin them.." He spoke as if he was finding it hard to make himself believe what he was saying. "But on a different note, I have a cute butt, now don't I?" He chuckled, the boy's mood was changing rather rapidly. Ashura still hadn't figured out the students in front of him were his seniors.

Seeing the couple chattering and getting busy among themselves Ashura began to scoot away from the spot. He was in enough trouble already and now if the Goro woman really came to pick him up like she threatened, things would get even more embarrassing. "Wellll, I will be going now then! Have a lovely evening!" Ashura said, turning on his feet and looking for a way out.

• Like 1

"Luckikly, there are plenty of other cakes we can eat and enjoy. If there wasn't, I would just try and bake one for us...I mean, how hard can it be, hahaha?", she says and laughs, trying to lighten the mood of Kayla. She nods at the harpy with a smile on her lips and then shows off their plates. With one of them in each, one of her hands are surely free to gently pat the back of her good friend."We both worked up quite the appetite I am sure", she adds with a wink.

"Look out for these for a moment, dear Kayla", she quickly adds before setting down the plates and as promised she marched very rapidly towards the man who destroyed the poor and innocent pastry."Looks like you have yet to learn any manners here....you are coming with me...", Malikah growls at the other student and with a determined look in her eyes.

• Woohoo 1
  • Haha 1

Ashura's eyes widened in fear seeing the woman rapidly pacing towards him. He could feel his very soul trying to escape from him, just from her sheer presence!  "No... nonononono!" Ashura sharply turned and tried to run. It wasn't easy in a room full of people and tables. And on top of that, the drink he had wasn't helping him at all. He could only make a few steps before stumbling against a chair and falling on his face.

Ow... ow.. that hurt.. he thought rubbing his nose. His face turned pale as he suddenly discovered himself under the four armed shadow of Malikah. He quickly rolled to face her, that's when he noticed a sleeping bulge over her crotch. Finally realizing her true gender would be thrilling for him, if she didn't look so pissed. "Hey.. hey we can talk! Don't be mad!" Ashura said slightly crouching backwards. "I know I know, we both have said things that we, didn't mean, but that doesn't mean we still don't love each other." The boy joked awkwardly, trying to let out a nervous chuckle. He was already sweating quite profusely.

Edited by Nafarman
  • Haha 2

• Community Administrator

Kayla looked back in at Cake Killer, blinking at his refusal to apologise for decimating the cake. At his decliration, she gave him a puzzled look before looking back down at the cake. It certainly look absolutely ruined. She looked back up when he suddenly flipped the subject, tilting her head as she blinked at him. Cake Killer certainly was a strange one. She stared blankly when he turned and started moving off. She looked over at Malikah and grinned, "For someone like me? Very hard. Claws aren't very good for such... delicate tasks." She then licked her lips and nodded in agreement with Malikah's statement about working up an appetite. Kayla then watched as the huge Goro woman put down the plates and started moving after Cake Killer, intent on carrying out her promise. He seemed to get a good head start, but his movements seems impaired and it was not long until he was trembling with fear with the huge Goro woman standing over him as Kayla watched in avid interest.

• Haha 1

"You might have said stuff you didn't mean. I am not the type to do so. Save your chatter for the poor kitchen staff, which work you ruined. You had your chance to do it on your own...looks like I need to make you", she says, her voice not overly angry sounding, just more firm and blunt. Without hesitation, she reaches down and grabs him with multiple arms to keep a tight and solid grip."As promised. I am taking you to go and make proper amends", she lets him know as she pulls him with her into the kitchen and finally places in front of the head chef.

"Now...be a good little boy and apologize!", she says whilst standing with her arms folded, waiting for him to proceed.

The poor chef is finally having a moment of peace as the two burst in."What is this commotion about?", he asks, understandably.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Come onnn!" Ashura whined, wincing in Malikah's strong grip. "Why the apology, how about, I eat it all? I can even eat that from your tits! Or or anywhere you would prefer!" He said, slurring slightly as she pulled him up. "Man... you are no fun!" Ashura pouted, his eyes squinting from the alcohol, as he was forcefully being dragged to the kitchen.

"Hmph!" Ashura turned his face, looking at Malikah from the corner of his eyes as she asked him to apologize. "Fine..." he finally gave in as the chef walked into the scene. "So..." he turned towards the chef, "I made ice cream crumbs out of some cakes, she thinks I ruined them. It was just so fun to slice them up! I mean isn't slicing things fun?! You are a chef, you should know! Right?" He said looking at the chef's eyes.

• Haha 1

Kayla watched as the goro woman practically picked up this man as easily as she could a newborn puppy before dragging him over to the kitchen to apologise. She felt very proud of her new friend for standing up to the Cake Killer and ensuring that some measure of justice was served. She turned her attention back to the ruined cake and looked mournfully at it. She then sighed and looked down at the two plates of food that she was baby sitting while waiting for Malikah to return as she had no way of carrying the plates herself. Otherwise she might try and be nice and find a free spot in which to eat. The best she could do was look around, taking note of the empty chairs.

• Like 1

Luckily, there are many good spots back still and the atmosphere is nice and relaxed. Most humans and monsters are in the assembly hall or out in the court yard, most likely to enjoy the lovely weather and fresh air. Only about 20 or so people are in here right now to eat and socialize. Meanwhile, soft classical music is calmly playing in the background, adding to the refined decor and mood of the room.

Meanwhile, the chef is trying not to panic too much, between the huge muscular goro woman being quite intimidating by her presence alone and some kid talking about slicing stuff. Needless to say, he is not really sure how to react at all from this and just stands there frozen. Malikah is losing her patience little by little as there was nothing like an apology in there at all. Her face turned a bit more red out of frustration and anger."You call THAT an apology? I am not here for your fun and games. Say a proper 'sorry' or I will litterally hang you up in flagpole by a wedgie!", she says, even frightening the poor chef by her words.

• Haha 2

"Bold of you to assume I am even wearing any underwear." Ashura said quietly, looking at Malikah from the corner of his eyes. Although getting roughed up by her didn't seem like a bad idea to him, he was fairly scared noticing the increasing anger in her expressions. "Alright... alright.. I ruined some cakes." He said looking back at the chef again. "I'm sorry for ruining the cakes that you worked so hard to make." He added with genuinely apologetic tone before turning towards Malikah, "All good now? Jeez... is your name Mad Max or something?" He said, poking at her anger.

• Haha 2

Kayla was glad that the room wasn't too crowded as it made finding a table to sit at easier. She spotted one that was only a little away from the food tables. It was out of the way enough, and yet afforded a good view of everything going on, as Kayla liked to keep an eye on things and, hopefully, meet more people who were as fun as Malikah. Although she hoped that none were like Cake Killer, murdering their way through the desserts. She remained where she was, waiting for the goro woman to return, glancing back towards the kitchen and wondering how things were going.

• Woohoo 1
  • Haha 1

Malikah's face grows much softer and kinder in its expression once he finally tells the chef that he is sorry about destroying an innocent cake."Very well! That wasn't so hard was it? Do I need to keep a look out for you tonight or can you get by without ruining the rest of the lovely buffet?", she says, smirking wide from ear to ear and crossing all four of her mighty and muscular arms. While she has not been shouting, it has been easy enough for Kayla to hear what is going on, as the kitchen is not too far away or too obscured by doors or walls.

• Haha 2

"How would you know? You weren't the one to apologize!" Ashura huffed. The alcohol was bringing out his bratty attitude quite a bit, but the effects had started to wear down. He heaved a sigh, "I'm just glad that I was not carrying my swords, I " He said looking up at the goro woman again. "So it should be fine. You can still look out for me if you want, I don't mind the attention." The demon winked at Malikah.

He really had began to accept that he was at fault, and with that acceptance, she didn't look like a Mad Max anymore, "You still want me around or should I go now?" he asked with a matching smirk as hers. He had no way to pass through the door with her huge muscular frame blocking the way.

Edited by Nafarman
  • Haha 2

Malikah sounded pleased from what Kayla could hear, so it made her hopeful that her new friend had managed to get Cake Killer to apologise. She hoped that it meant that the goro woman would soon return. While she was content to continue waiting by the full plates of food, her stomach was certainly grumbling at her in an irritated fashion, telling her that it did not appreciate the delay. 

Seeing as things have settled now and the matter dealt with, Malikah just wants to get back to the harpy and the food, in that particular order."Nah. I am done with you...you can do whatever you like, as long as you are not making trouble. I have some nice food and lovely company waiting for me out there....stay out of trouble, Cake Killer", she says and makes her way back to Kayla, with a content smile on her face."Sorry about the wait, Kayla. Hopefully it is still nice and hot. Let us get some food in our tummies!", she says, back to her usual very jovial mood.

• Love 1

Ashura shook his head as Malikah left, calling him a cake killer. It didn't sound bad, in fact it was quite funny, but it made him feel embarrassed the more he thought about the reason of having that nickname. The chef was still there, he didn't seem like he understood anything of what just happened. "What are you looking at?" Ashura scoffed before leaving the kitchen to find a bathroom. He didn't realize how badly he needed to pee until the goro woman left.

• Haha 2

Kayla visibly perked up when she saw Malikah leave the kitchen and come back over. She grinned up at the huge woman and nodded, "I think it's still warm. It should be. You weren't long." She assured her friend. She glanced back towards the kitchen to see Cake Killer emerge before he seemed to move off, possibly for other innocent objects to slaughter. She turned her attention back to Malikah, "I've found a table for us. It should have a decent view!" She pointed to the table that she had spied earlier with her wing, careful not to accidentally knock over any plates in the process, "I would have taken the plates over but... hehe. No hands." Her grin widened even further as she moved in the direction of the table, pausing to wait for Malikah to grab the plates and head over to it.

• Like 1

Malikah gives a quick look at the spots Kayla have found for them to use."Oh great. I like it. It makes us able to look all over the outside. Very nice. Good job, Kayla!", she says with her enthusiasm and glee back in her voice. She grabs their plates once more and quickly move towards their seats. Her stomach rumbles heavily, making the large goro woman a bit red in her face and give off a cute embarrassed look."Ohh...oh my", she says and sits down, handing Kayla her plate and then slowly starting on her own."So...Kayla...what kind of things do you like to do...when not doing school work and such?", she asks curiously.

• Love 1

Kayla practically bounced after Malikah towards their table. She giggled at the audible sound of her gurgling stomach, loudly demanding food. She could certainly understand that, her own stomach was complaining petulently as well. Licking her lips eagerly, Kayla hopped up into one of the chairs next to Malikah and looking at the plate full of food. Balancing herself on one of her talons, she used the other to delicately pick up a chicken wing, showing great dexterity in the use of her talons. She was about to take a bite, but paused when her table companion asked a question. She shifted her wings a little, before she said, "Other than sex?" She grinned at her own joke before she added more seriously, "I like doing flying sports. I always jump on any chance to stretch my wings. But I sometimes like to read but I often can't sit still long enough to do more than read for an hour." She laughed at that before asking, "What about you?" She then took a bite of the chicken, humming in delight at the tender meat.

• Love 1

Malikah cannot help but chuckle lightly as she watches the way that the harpy is eating, but of course not in any sort of demeaning manner or tone."Sounds cool. Would love to watch you fly sometime! I wish I could do the same sometime. It looks really fun!", the goro woman says with glee in her voice and a sparkle in her eye. Almost as efficiently as she is at training, as well does she eat fast and well. The plate quickly lessens in its contents, even as she engages in conversation. Of course, she intends to return the favour and answer the question given to her."Me? Ohhh..well...obviously beating everyone in athletics and sports, hahaha! Hmmm...I also really like to bake stuff...I know, weird, right? Other than that...well...I love sappy romance movies", she says, her face turning a bit red and looking awkwardly adorable even.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

"It is really fun. It lets you be free and wild in a really awesome way. Nothing but you and the sky!" Kayla said with a big grin when the goro woman mentioned that she wished she could fly. It was a shame that Malikah was so tall and muscular, as it made her too heavy for Kayla to carry. Otherwise Kayla would love to show Malikah just how amazing flying was. She continued to munch away at the food on her plate as she listened to the large woman speak. She was surprised by the last two admissions, "You bake? That's so cool! Can I try some of your baked goods sometime!? That would be so awesome!" She practically hoping on the single leg she was balancing on. For the last admission, she commented, "I've never seen a sappy romance before. I've never been huge on watching movies before... but I'm willing to try watching one if they're good." She stuffed more food in her mouth, making very quick work of what lay before her.

• Like 1

Just like the harpy, the large muscular woman is gorging her way through the food and yet she is still able to keep up with the conversation just fine. When she talks about the sky and flying, Malikah is very amazed and awestruck."Ohhh wooooow! Ohhh..oohhh..maybe...you couuld like...you know...have a camera on your body...film flying and I could be able to see what you experience? I mean...if it doesn't sound dumb", she says, sounding a bit unsure and awkward for the first time so far. She does have a goofy smile on her face  though. It sounds like the harpy and goro are getting super well along even outside of the more intimate situations, which delight Malikah even more immensely."Ohh! Awesome! Yes! I will make sure to make something...maybe we can meet in a dorm room...watch some stuff...eat some yummy stufff...and have a good time!", she spouts out, clearly thrilled.

• Love 1

Kayla paused at Malikah's suggestion of strapping a camera onto her as she flew around. The idea had merit! It would certainly help share her joy for flying with her new friend. It would allow Malikah to see the world in a way she had never done so before, a way that Kayla got to experience every time she flew. The world certainly was a different place up high, "That's a good idea! I should definitely do that!" She grinned widely. She resumed shovelling food into her mouth as Malikah continued talking. She swallowed the last of it, licking her claw clean as she said, "That sounds like a really fun time. You can show me your awesome baking skills!" She lowered her claw, resting it on the seat as she licked her lips, "Well, I'm ready to go when you are."

• Like 1

Malikah nods eagerly with her head several times, looking very enthusiased. She is very happy how eager and welcoming the harpy is towards her ideas and suggestions. Since she has some free arms, one of them wraps around the shoulder of Kayla in a cammaderily way, letting her know she is feeling quite good and easy around the harpy or at least to accentuate it even further."Awesome! You are so easy to spend time with Kayla! Did anyone ever tell you that? Hmmmmm, how about next weekend? That would ROCK!", she says, pumping one of her other free arm, clearly psyched! The goro woman seems VERY easy to get excited and hyped!

Kayla's grin widened even further as one of Malikah's arms wrapped around her, "Awwh, thanks, Malikah! You are, too! I love hanging out with you. You're my new best friend!" She said, her tone laced with excitement as she practically bounced in the goro womans grip, "And that sounds PERFECT! That gives us all weekend to have fun and try many baked treats! I would help you bake but... hehe. Claws aren't very good for cooking." She sounded just as excited as Malikah, and she was grinning from ear to ear, making it very obvious that she was just as happy as her friend about this idea.

• Love 1

The two of them spend quite a nice time together in the dining hall and Malikah even offers some of the food she didn't see Kayla pick, to offer her something new to taste. The goro athlete is very pleased with how things have turned out and making such a wonderful friend with Kayla. Both monster women chat, eat and in general just enjoy the company of each other. Malikah keeps smiling the whole time and even shares some of the stories from back in the village where she is from back in the monster realm.

• Love 1