OOC talk for Monster Academy.

10 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Honestly I was thinking of adding some family members of Zdrada, though I kinda already mentioned something did happen to Zadria’s sister 0-0

Poor Not-Malina... ;-;

10 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Unsure, but whether or not you wanna have some time with Zadria or Kushiel, it’s up to you 

Definitely there needs some kind of reason for that to happen. Some reason I haven't thought up, yet.

Can't just have my poor human running into a smoking (hot) Demon girl or a literal Archangel for no reason. 👀💦

Edited by Godot

14 minutes ago, Godot said:

Poor Not-Malina... ;-;

Definitely there needs some kind of reason for that to happen. Some reason I haven't thought up, yet.

Can't just have my poor human running into a smoking (hot) Demon girl or a literal Archangel for no reason. 👀💦

Who knows? Maybe Malina could be alive under a strange circumstance regarding a certain banished demon I oh so love -3-

Though very true, must be some reason. Then again, if I remember right, your character did meet Azazel and Kushiel knows your one of her students. Though unsure about Zadria besides possibly running into her around the public areas of Sunveil 

20 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Then again, if I remember right, your character did meet Azazel and Kushiel knows your one of her students.

Actually, my dragon character met her, not my human character. Though I can't use my dragon character because he's a bit busy and I don't like to use characters in multiple places at once.

Best ideas I can come up with for a meeting between Azalin and my human character (that I desperately want to use because I got the most character development with him) is just a random meeting at the empty hallway of the dorms and one of them striking up a conversation about regular academy things. Becoming friends with a curious angel is definitely an easy thing to pull off! /s

20 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Though unsure about Zadria besides possibly running into her around the public areas of Sunveil 

Regarding a meeting between Zadria and him, I don't think out in public areas would be a great idea, because Hiro is completely irrelevant to her and she'd probably ignore him. She wouldn't even know he's going to Ironclaw Academy, he's not exactly the social type to just go out alone and he wouldn't approach for a conversation in the first place. 👀 Yeah, sorry, he's complicated like that... ;-;

Edited by Godot
meant Ironclaw Academy instead of Sunveil at the bottom

Ah right, the... feminine dragon boy. Yes I remember him for sure, especially when both Azalin and Kushiel agree about his appearance.

Though it’s fine staying true to your character. Nothing wrong with it, and despite it setting up some... complications, it does ensure a better quality in my opinion as much as I hate to say it.

Your suggestion to meet up with Azalin does seem to be pretty good though, and it does give way for Azalin’s contacts to meet up with your hooooomaaaaan... possibly. Overall sounds rather easy, and while it doesn’t sound like something that will take too much effort/time, it is a good way to help solidify relations!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Ah right, the... feminine dragon boy. Yes I remember him for sure, especially when both Azalin and Kushiel agree about his appearance.

He's the best dragon boy out there. Makes sure your night is spent well. >:3

39 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Your suggestion to meet up with Azalin does seem to be pretty good though, and it does give way for Azalin’s contacts to meet up with your hooooomaaaaan... possibly. Overall sounds rather easy, and while it doesn’t sound like something that will take too much effort/time, it is a good way to help solidify relations!

Woot! Might as well have an attempt at this, then, but you need a reason as to why Miss Azalin would be in the dorm room hallways. Oh, and does Azalin already teach Hiro in some kind of subject? If that were the case, it would be easier in striking up a conversation! Let me know about that! ...And also let me know if you'd wish to begin a scene, or if you want me to do so instead!

@GodotWell she is/was the English teacher, so I don’t see why she can’t be interacting with Hiro when it comes with the job. As for who starts the scene, hmm... may be best for you to do it. I can’t exactly think of a good starting way to get Hiro-senpai’s attention and all that stuff. -3-

Also yaaaay! @JennyDKis back! I didn’t play anything but I think I was nice enough. Also, unsure if the staff positions are still open for the three members I had that I no longer see anymore. 

• Love 1

If anything, I don’t exactly see myself using Valentine too often. She was nice beforehand but probably not someone who I’d play often.

Penelope, as much as I didn’t try her, might also be similar since she doesn’t have much connections either. Though Godot did mention about wanting to spend time with her.

Azalin though, mega sure she’s gonna be active! Probably the only staff who I think I’d reliably roleplay as myself.

And that’s fine. If other people wanna take up new positions, mega fiiiine, especially if it’s the staff which is pretty important. Though I know fur sure Azalin is one gal I wanna keep playing as, Penelope I’m unsure about using long-term since I never used her at all in the past, not to mention I forgot about her bio for the most part and unable to see it. Bluh, I’m saddened because I’m unsure if the nurse is still someone viable to be used often. I don’t think Scarlett will be used often at all either, as I realized she and Penelope are rather inside and working for the most part... If anything, would it be fine to keep Azalin and Penelope, and if I don’t really use Penelope often, you have the right to remove her from the staff position?

Now that is a fair question. Though a rather intimidating one at that too. It does mean well when it comes to the staff actually doing something, but the sort of responsibility that comes with it is kinda nerve wrecking. 

In the end it may be best for me to just use Azalin if that’s the case. I still love her to bits, I just... well, gotta try and find people to interact with her. Otherwise, not sure if I can handle having two staff members I need to use often to warrant them viable.

I think I can understand how that can get tiring. Sometimes socializing stuff can really burn a gal out, but hey, at least you finally have some resting time it seems!

So if your batteries are running low, just charge up with what you wanna do! Personally I like to charge up with music or pointless YouTube videos like someone eating an MRE... weird but somehow amusing!