OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Things have been quite slow, but I hope everybody is going to have a new week!

Also @JennyDK, didn't know where else to tell you, but much apologies that I couldn't get to respond to our scene outside of this club yet, I didn't have a lot of motivation for it, honestly. Other scenes have taken my attention a bit too much, among other things outside of this site.

2 minutes ago, Godot said:

A RP revolving around Bowsette. I don't blame you for forgetting, you somehow manage to keep up with much more important RPs than that and I have no idea how you have so much time on your hands.

Without going into too much detail: I do have way more  time than I would like to. At least you told me about it - though a shame since I had a high interest in her.

Hello and welcome back Dr Dick Dr Mender 😄

We are happy to get to see people return to us and I hope you will get caught up soon enough! If you have questions of what has been going down and all, let me know!

I would actually really love to see my Bella in action again - maybe with the teacher? Could be funny to see her try and do a home economics class XD

• Haha 1

To those interested, the following characters of mine are free right now:

• Karnis (student)
  • LuBelle sisters (student)
  • Julia (student)
  • Bella (student)
  • Yoko (student)
  •  Veronica (staff)
  • Mary (staff)
  • Isabella (staff)
  •  Bridget (staff)
  • Lisa (other characters)