OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Hello and welcome to both the site and this club @Kitsuyumia! Hope you will enjoy your time here!

Don't be afraid to ask any questions here in the OOC thread ^^

3 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Hello guys.

I hope that those members, holding staff positions, are still interested in them?

If not, let me know so I can open them up.

Hm, I think I'll keep my Janitor, if that's okay. If I remember correctly, he's the only Staff character I have, right? I presume not everyone will see this message of yours, so I suggest tagging people or messaging them privately. 🤔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Godot said:

Hm, I think I'll keep my Janitor, if that's okay. If I remember correctly, he's the only Staff character I have, right? I presume not everyone will see this message of yours, so I suggest tagging people or messaging them privately. 🤔

Awesome. I understand if people forget they have staff members and unless I know a reason for a person to be absent, I will periodically ask (hopefully in a good manner) if they are still interested in them.

I did tag  and message all of those I could imagine may not wish to keep them. Sadly, we have not seen Multi in forever now.

4 minutes ago, Zelda Bloom said:

thank you i would like to know how i could get enrolled to be a student i can come up with a monster female ooc pretty fast

It is pretty simple, really.

Be sure to check out the rules in the OOC forum for the overall rules of the club.

There is a topic called "Students" as well - just try and follow the general setup there. That's about it.
If you need more help, just let me know! 😄

The last tab at the list of tabs for the club acts as a place to make galleries:

https://ecchidreams.com/gallery/category/217-students-teacher-and-others/

By the way, we also have events going on from time to time. In case you wish to help me prepare for the next one, I could use a partner for some mock battles, to test things out.