OOC talk for Monster Academy.

7 minutes ago, Zelda Bloom said:

i see no one is going to talk to cire so ill have her go elsewhere lol

As I mentioned, you are likely more bound to find a partner by asking for scenes in the OOC chat topic (here) and definitely more likely when not putting her in the dorm room.

5 minutes ago, Zelda Bloom said:

question is there a flying course?

I don't see a reason why there couldn't and shouldn't be one.

16 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

If anyone has an interest in her, then I would love to try and plan a scene with: Pacifica Lacroix XI

She is listed under "Other charaters".

As a die hard Bowsette fan, I would, but I kind of want others to have a chance... and I also have no clue which character of mine would pair up with the Queen of Monsters herself.

1 hour ago, JennyDK said:

I hope I didn't shoot myself too much in the foot by making her though.

Perhaps you did. She seems like an unapproachable character, in my opinion. Nobody would just up and approach the Queen of Monsters. Assuming she always has guards because she's important and such, it's even more difficult to approach her. I don't know what she's like in that regard, but because that's my assumption, I won't find out unless you release some information. 👀

Edited by Godot

7 hours ago, Godot said:

Perhaps you did. She seems like an unapproachable character, in my opinion. Nobody would just up and approach the Queen of Monsters. Assuming she always has guards because she's important and such, it's even more difficult to approach her. I don't know what she's like in that regard, but because that's my assumption, I won't find out unless you release some information. 👀

This was certainly not the intention. She can get out and about on her own if she wishes and she does intend to visit the academy from time to time. I really like her concept and character, so I don't see a reason why she cannot walk among normal people too. After all, even monsters doesn't have to uphold the same level of "superiority" that normal aristocracy and nobility holds in our normal reality.

4 hours ago, JennyDK said:

This was certainly not the intention. She can get out and about on her own if she wishes and she does intend to visit the academy from time to time. I really like her concept and character, so I don't see a reason why she cannot walk among normal people too. After all, even monsters doesn't have to uphold the same level of "superiority" that normal aristocracy and nobility holds in our normal reality.

Ah, I see. Although I'm still trying to wrap my brain around how or what sort of interactions any of my characters could do with her, we could give it a shot (if nobody else is willing), but that's up to you. Where's the best place to run into her? If you say it's normal, then I could see it happening just her walking through the hallways of the school, if she intends to visit (unless that's for some sort of special event?). Figuring out which one of my characters would approach her is what's priority for me, though... Hmm... 🤔

Nothing keeps others from making nobility characters or other of high profile of course 😄

3 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

I just noticed we have a monster queen. Huh cool.

Thank you. I generally really like my characters listed as "other characters". You may ALSO make familiars too ^^

2 minutes ago, Moon Hound Hati said:

I'm thinking about making another character. While I like my minotaur, having something more... _human_ would make things a bit less cumbersome. 

Go for it! It certainly helps in the variety and options.

Unrelated: I still, still need sparring partners for mock battles to test them for the next event.

1 minute ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Ah yes, that would be an ideal thing to have a more human character as well so at least one character isn't as intimidating to some people.

We need moar human characters!!

I was the one to make the first human character, and it stayed like that for a long time at first, then changed later, but I hope more will come along in the future. 👀