OOC talk for Monster Academy.

27 minutes ago, Starcry said:

Thank you very much. ❤️

I have had quite a tough time from the moment I gave birth to my little one really. I am hoping things will die down soon but I also hope that I don't drag any of my rp partners down with me. Stress and mental health can be an annoying combo. ¬_¬

Understandable. Real life always comes first and you are always free to tell me if there is something stressing you. 😄

1 minute ago, Kitsuyumia said:

A

Oh boy or girl?

A girl. She is now just over a year but due to the trauma surrounding her birth and some of the medical conditions I have it has taken longer than usual for me to recover. 

4 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Understandable. Real life always comes first and you are always free to tell me if there is something stressing you. 😄

Will do. Thank you for being so understanding. You are amazing.<3

• Love 1

24 minutes ago, Starcry said:

A girl. She is now just over a year but due to the trauma surrounding her birth and some of the medical conditions I have it has taken longer than usual for me to recover. 

Ah my baby girl is a year and a half. She turned 1 in janurary. And Im sorry to hear there were complications.

Edited by Kitsuyumia
  • Thanks 1