OOC talk for Monster Academy.

5 minutes ago, Starcry said:

Well Ishmael and Tia are open. :3

Marvelous! I actually have a post in the arena, making Malikah, my goro woman, about to try her luck there with some sparring!

There are a few scoring points I have in mind:

• Speed
  • Style
  • Prowess
  • Power over abilities

Of course, the winner gets something from just winning in itself. There will be 3 judges who score from 1-5 on all categories. I want to try and make it as simple as possible.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Oh thank you kindly! I would greatly appreciate it.

The point was to give each participant 5-6 posts to try and see what they can do in that regard.

Perhaps someone like @Godot could help give an outsider's perspective on how it went?

You mean you'd like me to give my OOC opinion on the mock battle if it goes down, and on how it went down? I can do that. Sorry for having to ask, I've just been pretty out of it lately. 🥴

Then, I'll have to go with the OOC comments, if that's what you're requesting. I don't exactly got much in mind in terms of how the IC interaction could go down, nor do I have a fitting character for the job, and in general I think I got enough going on elsewhere and in real life so I think I'll stick to OOC comments. Not sure how useful I'll be there either, but I'll try my best!