OOC talk for Monster Academy.

1 hour ago, JennyDK said:

Ah, right. Sorry about that. I forgot that for a moment. I hope you are having a good time with it so far. I think the reason why I asked, is because that was the case last time and I wanted to be sure.

If you think it's holding up too much or something, or you wanna use the Assembly hall or Pacifica somewhere else, then feel free to.

Seeing how much of a project it seems to be do a few, quick and simple mock battles, I think I will suggest doing another event while I try to get these test duels done in the meantime. Perhaps I can get that over with by 2025 or something. Who knows?

In any case, I think it is still about time that we soon hold another event. Especially since the last one was pretty fun and nice.

So I will give my suggestions and you guys can vote via reactions.

• Festival with booths - Thumbs up
  • Talent show - Thanks
  • Sports week - Woohoo
  • Film festival - Haha
  • Like 3
  • Woohoo 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Seeing how much of a project it seems to be do a few, quick and simple mock battles, I think I will suggest doing another event while I try to get these test duels done in the meantime. Perhaps I can get that over with by 2025 or something. Who knows?

When you first asked for mock battles, did anyone show interest? Why not try getting in contact with those that showed interest in this kind of stuff?

Personally, I already said that that's not my kind of stuff, so I have a reason of why I can't help with it, but I did say I'll judge it OOC if I have to. I hope the situation is not too bothering though, seeing how you already have to use sarcasm and passive-aggressive wording to bring it up. 😛

It seems that battles are not what people are looking for in a Monster Academy and we have to accept that.

There was interest both for the event and multiple people showed interest in helping with the mock battles.

Yes, it does lightly bother me, as I had planned to try and get something fun and different ready. Especially seeing how there was interest for it.

I am postponing it until it seems more viable to do, so for now I just want to try out other events until that happens.

3 minutes ago, Starcry said:

I showed interest but due to moving and physical and mental exhaustion from other things I haven't thought to talk about the battle. I also wasn't sure if I was going to play Leandra, Ishmael, or Mia. :x

Sorry everyone. T_T

Do not worry about it! I am thankful you have interest in helping me. I fully understand and acknowledge things are hectic on your end. We can take the mock battle when you feel ready! I am very glad that at least one person here wishes to help me out with this.

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Starcry said:

I didn't know finding so much shit wrong with a house when trying to get things sorted would be so stressful if I am honest. 😞

I am sorry that you are dealing with such a fucking shitshow on your part. You have my sympathies!

Real life does come first, of course.

• Love 1