OOC talk for Monster Academy.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Mysthero said:

I confess I'm a little intimidated by the size and scope of the club, not entirely sure where to start or what to make. Lol

It's fairly simple, actually.

1. Make a character or characters
  2. Arrange a scene with someone else here (I also always offer to make starter scenes with newcomers)

Often in my clubs, I feel people make it harder than it needs to be, especially if they simply ask for any sort of help they may need. I have no idea why, but it almost seems taboo to ask other people for aid in various ways.

I could use an Incubus I have in cold storage.

I find most Incubi boring because they are always handsome, confident, and dripping with sexual charisma, not that it's a bad thing! Just I like my little spin on things.

I have a young Incubus who lacks any real confidence because his sexual energy is more similar to that of a tactile poison. Touching his skin is a powerful aphrodisiac... but he is soft spoken, and honestly unsure of himself.

My bulletins greatly vary in how much interest they garner. Some get plenty and others...not so much. You just have to live with that, really.

As for doing public RPs: Plenty I know here was very unused to it, but most have done pretty well in learning to do them. IT is just a matter of getting accustomed a bit to things.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Mysthero said:

Speaking of @JennyDK, I posted my character but I didn't find a profile template anywhere

There isn't any template here. I typically want at least as much information as my character profiles portray. So you can make it very simple, like mine or more complex (as long as we stay out of the territory of huge walls of text).

I should most likely also update the student listing as more are showing to be inactive and more have been added.

2 minutes ago, Mega_Lorandto said:

Fair, and very true. But it's mostly things that ... ah ... got taught in the earlier years, like not cutting in line and whatnot. Patience being a virtue and all.

Cutting in line? What do you mean? Scenes here rarily have more than 2-3 active characters in them at a time.

1 minute ago, Mysthero said:

Thanks! I didnt realize I put him in the wrong spot! XD

Where did you put him before?

The profile looks pretty decent, but just one question though....

If he touches anyone, I assume that they are not forced to act upon their lust?
For instance, my triplets has an aura of lust they can use, so I had to decide how it works. Basically, it does makes the victim experience high lust, but whether or not they act on it is up to the member.

• Love 1

Oh no, I put that in the same category as godmodding or forcing someone's character to act or behave a certain way.

This would be like... breathing in an extremely high dose of pheromones or the equivalent.

But just because it has a physical affect on your body, does not mean you are required to act on it.

Now in a more private setting I would have said the ability works like a toxin, in other words, it makes you sexually aroused permanently until you receive the antidote, in Theo's case, his semen. But for group settings, I dont like the idea of forcing someone's character to feel a certain way until they sleep with my character... so in regards to his character here, it's more or less temporary.