OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Oh good. Then we have the same understanding of it and want to avoid such situations. I did happen to fall into the same "pit" accidentally with another character of mine...so lesson learned.

Temporary works much better. I would find it problematic, even in a private roleplay as well.

• Love 1

Well for private RPs, Theo is more of a sub type character. He wants to be normal but his physical ability prevents that.

The idea was to naturally have him in sexual situations he may not otherwise really want to be in, all because someone touched him. Lol

But totally, for here it's completely temporary, he just still finds it extremely awkward because he just wants to be a normal teen.

• Like 1

There is always a bit of activity usually, but I would very much love to see more happening.

It is a bit disheartening to see something you put a lot of time and effort into, not really get used a lot.

I very much wish to do more events too. It does annoy me a tiny bit that those that started to ask for events to be part of this, going about to mostly ignore them after the first successful one.

2 minutes ago, Mega_Lorandto said:

Huh ... if it's not too much trouble might I suggest a character suggestions event-? Or is that just never going to work or something that's already been done?

I did hold a poll to ask for what people would love to see as the next event. It did get a fair share of response and it was decided to do a festival with booths and such.

Once I started to ask for what people would like to see in this and such, there was ZERO response.

It gets pretty fucking tiring to try and offer content - especially the type people claim to want - and then get basically ignored.

I would happily try and have some scenes to try and get the club to be active, it's not like I lost my characters or the ability to roleplay.

The sad truth is that people lose interest overtime, some quicker than others, and you also gotta keep in mind that this is a one year old club (which is pretty impressive). That doesn't mean it should be abandoned or anything, it just means that it had its prime days. Thinking back to it, it's almost nostalgic, especially the classroom scenes. By now, surely every character moved up a class and those in third year graduated. 😛

• Like 1

Personally, I don't think we need characters to move up years or anything like that. I like my students in the year they are. Mostly I prefer to keep things in the same "state" so to speak. I am not looking for big activity - just that I get to roleplay in all of my clubs and for my time and effort to pay off in this manner. I think it is pretty fair to at least want to try and hit a point where there is always some activity in here and hopefully beyond what I provide.

I quite liked our last scene with the necromancer, for instance and I would love to make even more scenes going forward.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I quite liked our last scene with the necromancer, for instance and I would love to make even more scenes going forward.

Good to know that there are scenes between us that stuck with you because you enjoyed them! Although my mind hasn't improved over the months and I still don't get good ideas for scenes, unless it involves something lewd (because that's pretty easy to come up with and also great for character development). Guess I've just been in a mood like that.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Godot said:

Good to know that there are scenes between us that stuck with you because you enjoyed them! Although my mind hasn't improved over the months and I still don't get good ideas for scenes, unless it involves something lewd (because that's pretty easy to come up with and also great for character development). Guess I've just been in a mood like that.

So only looking for smutty scenes?

1 hour ago, Mysthero said:

I actually feel pretty good today, I'd like to plan some stuff if anyone is interested in my lust demon who actually just wants to be a teen. XD

Mostly interested in friendship bonding/hanging out scenes, if that has any interest?

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

So only looking for smutty scenes?

Smutty scenes are what I would like (along with wholesome romantic as a better option), yes, but I know more than anyone that that's not always possible, given the circumstances and characters, and most importantly peoples preferences. Just a kind of mood I've been in recently. 😛

Just now, JennyDK said:

I think the idea is quite cute and sweet. What made you think I would dislike it?

It just never seemed to get anywhere (or I thought that it wouldn't get anywhere), at least from my perspective. I hope this doesn't sound like I was trying to rush things or quickly get to the point because I personally wouldn't like instantly jumping to conclusions as well. Just a feeling, is all! Nothing against you.