OOC talk for Monster Academy.

42 minutes ago, Godot said:

Of course I'm around and I've been wanting to make scenes, especially the one between Yoko and Hiro, I wanted to start it but then I was afraid I may not have enough time to respond every day like I used to, because I either forget or I'm too busy for it, so I just didn't want to be a disappointment ^^

I think you may be the only expecting daily and rapid responses. Things have slowed down on all of my scenes and roleplays and I honestly like it that way. It makes it easier to do more scenes and roleplays. So you do not at all have to worry about such a thing.

27 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I think you may be the only expecting daily and rapid responses. Things have slowed down on all of my scenes and roleplays and I honestly like it that way. It makes it easier to do more scenes and roleplays. So you do not at all have to worry about such a thing.

Then I suppose we could start that scene, if that's okay with you. I was thinking it starts with a phone call from Hiro, since she likes to be notified of visits beforehand, and just move on from there. Is Yoko's room a good starting point?

5 minutes ago, Godot said:

Then I suppose we could start that scene, if that's okay with you. I was thinking it starts with a phone call from Hiro, since she likes to be notified of visits beforehand, and just move on from there. Is Yoko's room a good starting point?

Sounds pretty decent and fine to me ^^

2 minutes ago, Godot said:

@JennyDK I just noticed you're gonna move to the city topic with Seraphina, don't we have to do the same thing with our scene? Not that I mind if we don't, just asking.

That is correct. I think the easiest way to do both there, is to make sure to quote each other. I am open to other solutions, of course.

15 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

That is correct. I think the easiest way to do both there, is to make sure to quote each other. I am open to other solutions, of course.

I think we should just stay on our thread to make it easier to manage, but ultimately it's up to you which scene you wanna move where.

51 minutes ago, Godot said:

I think we should just stay on our thread to make it easier to manage, but ultimately it's up to you which scene you wanna move where.

In terms of being practical and easy, it would be better to stay in the same thread, but the "perfectionist" part of me does want to have the right scenes happening in the right spots. So I am pretty unsure and divided on it.

What would you prefer?

• Like 1

Well, I don't want to feel like I'm disturbing the scene between you and Seraphina in any way, plus even with quotes it might get a little confusing and weird to keep track of, especially if one of us leaves for a few days. Alternatively speaking, you could just make an amusement park thread and we use that instead, although I didn't plan on going there instantly, given how there's a specific route Hiro wanted to take.

17 minutes ago, Godot said:

Well, I don't want to feel like I'm disturbing the scene between you and Seraphina in any way, plus even with quotes it might get a little confusing and weird to keep track of, especially if one of us leaves for a few days. Alternatively speaking, you could just make an amusement park thread and we use that instead, although I didn't plan on going there instantly, given how there's a specific route Hiro wanted to take.

I would rather not make topics that are not likely to see ongoing use, making the forum flooded with superfluous threads that hardly ever get used. Basically, I like to keep things as simple as possible.

We can use the same thread we are currently.

• Like 1

So it seems like there might be some trouble regarding distinguishing what is either a furry or monster.

Monster can be quite subjective, I know, and thus can be hard to accurately define and such.

I invite some civil discussion about what YOU guys think could help us in this manner.

Personally, I am thinking monsters needs to have roots in some sort of established folk lore, mythos, religion etc.
I don't see "animal features + human" as monsters personally. That is just a furry.

• 2 weeks later...

Heads up to all:
You might receive some private message that tries to shit talk me in various ways. If you in any sort of way feel there is an issue with me, feel free to hit me up privately and we can discuss anything you feel might be needed to be talked about.

Let it be known, that I have tried to discuss rationally with said person and attempted to discuss things calmly, but with no success as I was ignored.

3 hours ago, Matty said:

Howdy! This rp looks pretty awesome so I was hoping maybe I could join in? I've looked over the rules, but I'm not sure how to get involved here. Could I maybe get a helping hand on getting started pretty please? 🙏

Greetings and warmly welcome to you! 😄 very happy to hear you liking my club and wanting to participate.

I always offer to help newcomers in every way that I can, be it on making a character or doing a start scene.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

I been so busy lately i wish I could restart in here 

Of course you can.

I will be happy to start a scene with you, if you want 😄

By the way: I updated the rules so now there is a much more clear definition of what can be considered a monster, for the purpose of making it easier for everyone to distinguish.

50 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

In any case, I will be more than glad to help out 😄  

Thank yooouuuu~~~

I've got two characters that I think could work here, so I should be fine just copying over ya'lls character templates. Unless there's a limit on how many characters we can have?

Besides that I think I just need help getting into the rp since I don't wanna just interrupt or join into an ongoing one. I hate when characters just appear lol.

Maybe since @Kitsuyumia and I are both getting into this we could use that as an opprotunity to introduce some new characters together? Food for thought?

• Like 1