OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Greetings and warmly welcome to the club @shrike. I am happy that you chose to join here.

Let @JennyDK know if you need any help to get started or if you wish to make a starting scene together.

Please note I more or less just copied another post and changed a couple of things around while things are quiet.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EternalOne69 said:

Thanks for the welcome! I'm still learning my way around the site. I'll probably be asking a few questions as i figure things out. Thanks again! 🙂

You're quite welcome 😄

You can play as either students, staff members and/or townsfolks, for instance.

• 5 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Godot said:

Hey Jenny. It's been a while indeed, I'm just checking on the site to see if anything changed.

I don't have any ideas but I'm down to get back into the RP game!

I am always happy to brainstorm ideas or even just suggest characters to use.

I hope you have been well and good since last time? I honestly can't remember when we last spoke.

32 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I am always happy to brainstorm ideas or even just suggest characters to use.

I hope you have been well and good since last time? I honestly can't remember when we last spoke.

When we last finished our Hiro and Yoko scene in the Sunveil city thread, I believe. I've been well and good, however, I hope the same to you.

I can't think of any ideas at the moment, like I said, since it's been such a long time but I still remember my characters, so feel free to suggest me anything. It can be a casual scene, it can be ecchi/NSFW if you're down, anything goes!

Edited by Godot

Don't worry about it, I assume people will answer whenever they are able to and not necessarily right away.

Hmmmmm, I think there are no free familiars of those posted at the moment, but I am happy to make something you think could be fun or whoever else may want to do the same.

5 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Don't worry about it, I assume people will answer whenever they are able to and not necessarily right away.

Hmmmmm, I think there are no free familiars of those posted at the moment, but I am happy to make something you think could be fun or whoever else may want to do the same.

Well I don't know what sort of things you could even make since I forgot how it works, it's been a long time, but I am up for whatever familiar suggestions you can come up with!

I also need a refresher on what they can do, I assume anything the owner commands them? Not sure if that's how it works so I just have to make sure.

Well, you are very free to how you approach obtaining one. As long as it makes sense, we can do it. A few examples:

• alchemy
  • summoning ritual or spell
  • physically tracking one down or luring in one
  • conjuration school magic

As for what they are able to do: Depends on the powers/skills that is agreed upon.

Ah, I understand. Summoning ritual or spell sounds the most fair one, but that's only if a human without any prior magic experience can perform it. Maybe with the help of another character, if that can't happen?

I'm drawing a blank on what powers should a familiar fitting to my character would have, though the only thing I have in my mind for a familiar right now is an inspiration from a TV series: Basically either a cat or a dog (or any other animal for that matter) that can take both a feral form and a humanoid form. The most basic idea, essentially.

Recently I've got the itch for the more ecchi side of things when it comes to RP which is partially why I came back to the site, but I know that you have a lot of preferences and kinks that I unfortunately can't provide for 😛

Rituals can easily be done by characters without magic, so it doesn't necessarily have to include a secondary character.

Of course, whoever makes the familiar is feel to make their powers as they find fitting. Personally, if I had to have one for one of my characters, I would try to either think of something they may want help with, to learn more about them and such or even just out of curiousity.

Lots of preferences and kinks? Such as?

I see.

That sounds alright, I can think of a few things that would maybe improve my human character somehow, so that the familiar can help him. Of course, I feel like whoever controls the familiar should decide what type it is and how they look like. I can even see my dragon character have some sort of use for a familiar.

Don't worry about it. I wasn't judging or anything in case you're worried about that, I just have vague memories of back in the day where we couldn't get on the same level regarding ecchi scenes because our RP preferences are vastly different, but it's been a while and it's not a topic I wanna pursue right now! 

• Like 1

Feel free to list some of your ideas that you would be interested in first. Hate to make you do all the work, but I always cater to my RP partner's preferences, so maybe I am going to find what I am looking for if you suggest some things.

What I said above, can also be said for this. Just hand me some ideas, and I'll tell you if it's possible. That is, if that's no issue with you!

• Like 1

It can't hurt to air out my own suggestions at least. Here is what I would like to see the most:

• Skaven (basically, a ratfolk)
  • Argonian (lizardfolk, like those from the Elder Scrolls universe)
  • Imp
  • Goblin
  • Deathclaw (as seen in the Fallout universe)
  • Quite a few from this gallery: https://imgbox.com/g/qf2zqf4OHw

Ideas for what exactly?

• Like 1

I think something like the Argonian or Deathclaw would fit someone like Keya, but as for Hiro, it could be Goblin, Imp or Skaven, I'm leaning towards Goblin honestly. I feel like I never really gave shortstacks/Goblins a chance, I used to not really like them, but maybe I'm willing to have a change of heart.

Ideas for smutty scenes 😛 But that's not the main focus for now, so don't worry about it. It can wait.