OOC talk for Monster Academy.

1 hour ago, JennyDK said:

Oh, sorry I must have missed replying. My bad!

Ohh, very nice ^^ You probably know I am always down for a lovely greenskin 😄

Sure sure. No rush at all.

It's okay! You must have a lot of notifications all the time on the site so I don't blame you for sometimes missing anything. That's why I use the reaction feature to poke you. 😛

• Woohoo 1

1 hour ago, JennyDK said:

It seemed to have worked at least xD
Of course, you are always welcome to send me a message as well.

Did you decide on anything yet?

Unfortunately no, and something came up so I may not be able to focus much even if we do start something, but I'll be sure to let you know if I thought up something and I have more time.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello and welcome, dear @DoctoroMindbender. Glad to see you didn't have trouble figuring out how to make a character.

I always offer new members a starting scene, so of course I extend that offer to you as well. So feel free to let me know if it is something you wish to do.

On 25/11/2022 at 02:36, JennyDK said:

Hello and welcome, dear @DoctoroMindbender. Glad to see you didn't have trouble figuring out how to make a character.

I always offer new members a starting scene, so of course I extend that offer to you as well. So feel free to let me know if it is something you wish to do.

@JennyDK I'll have to take you up on that. He gets caught by a staff member trying to bring alcohol onto campus, and attempts to awkwardly flirt his way out of it.

9 hours ago, DoctoroMindbender said:

@JennyDK I'll have to take you up on that. He gets caught by a staff member trying to bring alcohol onto campus, and attempts to awkwardly flirt his way out of it.

Alcohol would likely not be an issue here since students are generally not underage and as long as they keep civil, it would be fine and tolerated.

4 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Alcohol would likely not be an issue here since students are generally not underage and as long as they keep civil, it would be fine and tolerated.

@JennyDK Fair enough. How about, since he's a new first year student trying to find his dorm room walks into the wrong one, to a fair amount of embarrassment.

I'm pretty open, if you've got some ideas you want to toss out. For students: Karnis, the LuBelle Sisters, Julia Paternus or Molly Pascal all look like they would all be fun pairings with Alex, all in completely different ways. On the staff, I'll admit I have a weakness for Mary Blackwater.

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, Eliza said:

Hello, JennyDK! I could definitely use some help getting sarted in this, if you're willing of course.

Of course. That is indeed what I wrote I would, after all ^^

A character would be a good start. There are a few guidelines in the rules section, like what we constitute as a monster. You can play either a monster or human, which can then be either a student, townsman or staff member (the last one needs to be fully approved by me before it can be posted).

Not even for sex reasons (unless the person wants to do that), but I just think it would be fun to play this high and mighty fully sentient being suddeny being forced to serve or at the least listen to commands from another person as a familiar. Something My character wouldn't do normally.

I need myself some rest and sleep, but feel free to contact me if you need more help. Familiars go into the "Other characters" topic, just so you are aware in advance. I also have a few of those so far in there, so feel free to use them as loose guidelines.

If you need someone as the other party for your familiar, I am happy to offer any of my characters.