OOC talk for Monster Academy.

@YokoYamichi

@Melethron

@Toshiflow

@RadChad

Welcome to all of those I hath listed! Please be aware that people such as myself will be glad to assist you if you ever have trouble making a character. Creating someone who belongs to the ‘Staff’ category should be reviewed by one of the higher ups like Jenny and Solomon. However do speak with Solomon instead since Jenny is currently unable to properly preform at her best until her internet problem is fixed. Overall, welcome to the Ironclaw Academy!

Edited by Multiversal
Added thou moderator
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RadChad said:

Ok So based on a cursory glance, it seems like you use a pic for your character( bio in the pic), then you post in which ever class you are in make a dorm, ect. Are there any important details im missing? 

Profile requires picture, and the info that everyone else goes by! Pick the year of your character as well if your making a student, or send the info to Solomon if it’s a teacher.

Dorms are currently not a necessity as we are still in the introduction phase in the Assembly Hall, so introduce yourself in there as Solomon has said earlier. Other than that, be aware of the Monster Codex as those are the rules your characters go by.

1 minute ago, RadChad said:

What should I use to send the info to Solomon? ecchitext, chat, ect?

Oh if it’s just a student, post it and we can just look over it there to see if you have any mistakes. 
A teacher is what needs to be sent to Solomon, so send in such info there if you wish to be one of the available positions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RadChad said:

what kind of positions are they in, I do have a potential staff member that pops into my head and I can't stop thinking about, so if they are teaching positions that would be cool.

Vice Headmaster, Human/Monster Society Teacher positions are the last three available. For the sake of others convenience, just choose one. I in the future might discard a position so another could fill in there.

Just now, RadChad said:

I'm thinking about a teaching staff member something in biology or philosophy, also are tentacle monsters acceptable as students(With or without human form)?

Those are all things @Solomonshould answer. Both biology positions are taken I believe, and there is no philosophy position. Best I can imagine the society positions for both monster/human. Furthermore, most characters are humanoid, so unsure if such creatures are allowed.

• Like 1

This topic is hot! or at least that was ecchia say.

7 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Umm... I listed them earlier? Human society teacher, monster society teacher, and vice headmaster. The last one should probably be talked over with Jenny or Solomon for sure

Multi, i think chad is talking about which staff positions you are currently occupying, that if I am not mistaken there are English teacher, secretary and nurse.

Edited by Arknight