OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Just now, Arknight said:

This topic is hot!

Multi, i think chad is talking about which staff positions you are currently occupying, that if I am not mistaken there are English teacher, secretary and nurse.

Ooooh, silly me... I also think Solomon has the Human Society position too..

But yes, I am currently the Nurse. English Teacher, and Secretary to the school.

3 minutes ago, Solomon said:

Human society is taken actually. The staff positions page has human biology open. it would be best to have a human form.

I don't think that is precisely necessary, even if the teacher's form is far from human, he could have high knowledge about them, and he could create funny situations by using human students to make examples in his classes, whether for sexual education or any other. kind.

1 minute ago, Arknight said:

I don't think that is precisely necessary, even if the teacher's form is far from human, he could have high knowledge about them, and he could create funny situations by using human students to make examples in his classes, whether for sexual education or any other. kind.

Solomon says so because... well, it’s about human biology. Naturally, a human should know the most about their body. Not to mention that there is also a lack of humans in the academy, as only Godot... Gobot?... that coffee lover and Yoko have the only Human students and me as the only human staff. Getting some more humans around would be nice.

@Multiversal thank you for the greeting! I was just about to work on my bio and post it up. I have already made sure to read the codex. And thank you, but I'm thinking of making a student to start out. Are there any criteria to start off as a second or third year or is it just by choice?

@Multiversalooh! Maybe once I've had some interactions with some people and got some comfortability, I just might make a second character for that if it's ok. 😁 for now, I've posted my bio for my first year. Is there a preferred starting place for me to start him off? I saw there's different threads for the various locations within the school

@Thatannoyinggod

Of course, feel free to make another! The only ones that should be limited are the staff members as I already breached a bit too much by being three. Although just start up a response in the Assembly Hall, mainly introducing your character and their habits or personality. To look at examples, look at the very beginning of the Assembly Hall.

Note all other locations will be locked out for now until the celebration is done.

• Like 1