OOC talk for Monster Academy.

I am always happy to help with that in any of my RP clubs ^^

The first step, would be to create a character - either a human or a monster of some sort (following the guide lines for monsters in the rules section). They can be either a student, a familiar to another character, a staff member or a townsman.

I hoped that helped so far?

Yes, that helped. I have my character ready and would like to make it available under "Students". However, I clicked the pressed keys and opened something that I can't delete. This is extremely embarrassing  right now. I am so sorry. :I

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

That makes good sense to me. What are your character's interests?

Mm. She likes to go bowling as an example. What about your characters interests?

2 minutes ago, Zayo said:

Mm. She likes to go bowling as an example. What about your characters interests?

Oh bowling. That is for sure something my Malikah would LOVE to do, as she loves sports and general physical stuff xD

For Julia, it has been mostly partying 😛
But I am sure she could find bowling fun. Probably concerts too. I have not exactly formulated a list of hobbies and interests, to be honest. I guess she just likes to have a fun time 😄

6 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Oh bowling. That is for sure something my Malikah would LOVE to do, as she loves sports and general physical stuff xD

For Julia, it has been mostly partying 😛
But I am sure she could find bowling fun. Probably concerts too. I have not exactly formulated a list of hobbies and interests, to be honest. I guess she just likes to have a fun time 😄

Oh. My character is also happy with partying. She likes to meet new people over a drink or two. So when it comes to just having fun she would also be up for it. 😉 (Now that you say it, I should do the same. Totally forgot ^^)

• Like 1

Just now, Zayo said:

Oh. My character is also happy with partying. She likes to meet new people over a drink or two. So when it comes to just having fun she would also be up for it. 😉 (Now that you say it, I should do the same. Totally forgot ^^)

Great! We actually have a party scene going on in her dorm room with the character controlled by @KanDaKnight there as well. You are welcome there too.

We can also do a 1-on-1 scene too, of course. For instance, a night out on the town.

3 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Great! We actually have a party scene going on in her dorm room with the character controlled by @KanDaKnight there as well. You are welcome there too.

We can also do a 1-on-1 scene too, of course. For instance, a night out on the town.

I don't really care. If I can somehow line up there then I'd love to.  ^^

21 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Awesome. So one scene is the more group focused party one and our own could be something like an evening of bowling? I cannot remember if they are both attending the same year though.

Shit. They do not visit the same year. At least in the party I could still end up accidentally

15 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

It is quite fine. It could also just be some sort of encounter in the library. This is also why I really wanted to have more school clubs here that are active, as it can be a good way to interact naturally.

Perhaps there could be a bowling club, for instance.

A bowling club would definitely do the trick . Also, I do absolutely agree. The more clubs there are, the more varied the RP can become.