OOC talk for Monster Academy.

3 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

So far, there is just one and I generally don't want there to be more than there is being used. Sounds like we have some agreement here 😄

Yes. That's also true. ^^

7 hours ago, Zayo said:

Found the Club and already replied. ^^ 

The correct dorm room would be "Julia's lovely room" with MiniRaptor as the last person to reply, right?

Yes, that is correct. I may have overlooked doing a reply for it, but it has been a long time, so I should probably check it out soon.

I hope you liked the starting post?

----------------

Greetings and warmly welcome to @Maksi! ❤️

Thank you very much for joining our fun little club. Let me know if you have questions or need help to get started! 😄

3 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Yes, that is correct. I may have overlooked doing a reply for it, but it has been a long time, so I should probably check it out soon.

I hope you liked the starting post?

----------------

Greetings and warmly welcome to @Maksi! ❤️

Thank you very much for joining our fun little club. Let me know if you have questions or need help to get started! 😄

I did. ^^

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JennyDK said:

Glad to hear it ^^

RPing with someone completely new always makes me a bit unsure, so I usually ask. Do let me know if I can improve on anything.

I will. However, I'm just as open to tips or comments if you notice anything. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Ventus said:

Like ideas of how I can role play with this group I guess

Usually, members will try and arrange shorter (or longer) self contained scenes between characters of theirs. For instance, I have a party happening within the dorm room of one of my student characters.

So it really depends on what sort of scenes you wish to do and with which character(s).

I always offer to do a first scene with any new members.

Of course, first step is to make a character. I highly suggest reading the club's rules - they are also within this forum in a different topic.

Generally you can play as either humans or monsters. There are students, staff members, townsfolk and familiars (the last two go in the same topic called "Other characters").

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
3 hours ago, Godot said:

I miss the Monster Academy and its former inhabitants.

Whoever reads this, I hope you're safe and healthy!

💖

I would love to do scenes and such, but each time I ask, there is not really much of a response.

Would very much like if we both could do some work to revive this as I still want to do the academy and town.

5 hours ago, JennyDK said:

I would love to do scenes and such, but each time I ask, there is not really much of a response.

Would very much like if we both could do some work to revive this as I still want to do the academy and town.

Such motivation is hard to come by if the people that once were here are no longer around.

There was a certain charm to their presence.

11 hours ago, JennyDK said:

I agree that those people gave this place a lot of reason to do stuff, but not much reason to cling onto that. I would rather try and establish something new, that can also turn into something good.

Whatever we would choose, I'd certainly pick having new scenes with new characters in them. Reflecting on the past, I kind of regret some things and feel embarrassed about other things, so I personally would make somebody new.

I'd also like it if more professional roleplayers took interest in this club again, since I would say it matters a lot how you convey your character's emotions and how you write things down.

7 hours ago, Godot said:

Whatever we would choose, I'd certainly pick having new scenes with new characters in them. Reflecting on the past, I kind of regret some things and feel embarrassed about other things, so I personally would make somebody new.

I'd also like it if more professional roleplayers took interest in this club again, since I would say it matters a lot how you convey your character's emotions and how you write things down.

May I ask what sort of stuff you regret and such? You are free to tell me in private, of course. I will be happy to help out any way I can, of course. I am also open to hearing what you think I can do differently.

What do you mean by "professional roleplayers"?