OOC talk for Monster Academy.

woot for interests!
and woot for me joining!
now i just need to decide on what kind of monster girl i should go with.... and rather then posting a character no one wants to interact with (again) im going to just list off the monsters im thinking of and ask for anyone's opinion! i guess.... anyways.... 

1. semi-robotic slime girl
  2. deer centaur
  3. butterfly harpy
  4. goblin shortstack
  5. pixie sized succubus
  6. ...other, not sure off hand

so if any of these sound interesting let me know, ill probably pick one some point tomorrow based on the feedback... if any ^-^ 

2 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

woot for interests!
and woot for me joining!
now i just need to decide on what kind of monster girl i should go with.... and rather then posting a character no one wants to interact with (again) im going to just list off the monsters im thinking of and ask for anyone's opinion! i guess.... anyways.... 

1. semi-robotic slime girl
  2. deer centaur
  3. butterfly harpy
  4. goblin shortstack
  5. pixie sized succubus
  6. ...other, not sure off hand

so if any of these sound interesting let me know, ill probably pick one some point tomorrow based on the feedback... if any ^-^ 

1) Like a cyborg?
2) Could be cute ^^
3) A bit...strange combo, but I might be persuaded with a good reference 😛
4) MY favourite by far ❤️ Veronica would SOOO much flrt with her
5) CUTE!

expanded explanations

1. semi-robotic slime girl- the slime is composed mostly of a hive mind of nanobots that ultimately form her, intending for her to be a fairly "intelligent beauty" cliche, but if she for whatever reason looses a decent amount of her nanobots, its like loosing some of her brain and makes her less intelligent proportionate to it,
  2. deer centaur- i think this is pretty self explanatory, with the exception of personality which would be something along the lines of a shy innocent girl. who has to deal with the fact that panties/pants more or less dont exist in any reasonable fashion for centaurs.
  3. butterfly harpy- in terms of appearance... i came up with this on the spot so i dont have an example... but im imagining a human with butterly wings, with the pattern of the wings carrying over to her skin and hair, with more insect like eyes and other minor features... ultimately i think she would end up being your standard "pretty girl" trope, at least in her mind, it probably wont translate well to people outside of her species
  4. goblin short stack- i think the appearence is a given as is, but personality wise i imagine a high energy ball of affection and rage, whos personality moves between the two almost as fast as she rushes about doing whatever she finds interesting, shes not the brightest, but she has a big heart for those she thinks of as her friend
  5. pixie sized succubus- im imaging this as basically the little devil that pops onto your shoulder like in old cartoons, except as an actual girl who tends to enjoy spying on others more then joining in herself when it comes to her... succubus nature... personality would be a cleaver mischievous mix with just a touch of bitchy 
  6. Succubus janitor- had to add this to the list after i came up with the idea of reusing the "fucking in the janitors closet" cliche.... but this time its with the janitor... i picture this a laid back sultry woman who honestly barely works, keeping the fact that she can somewhat animate the brooms and other cleaning supplies a secret to avoid a bigger work load.

hopefully that gives more context ^-^

• Like 2

I think we have to think how much they would be used.
I imagine some scenes like secret conversations on the sly of the teachers, sex after school, and well I doubt that real classes are made but who knows.

If we separate them by years does not mean that only the students of that year can use them, right?

It occurs to me that we can call the topic "Classrooms: n year" and that represents all the classrooms of that year, you only have to specify in which room you are at the beginning of your post when you are doing rp there.

Edited by Arknight

15 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Lol, people love their monster girls. Though there does need to be a few more humans I believe for it having a ‘diversity’ thing going on. Sure plenty of different monster people but c’mon, the populace is mostly monsters atm 

I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only human here, but then again, I'm not complaining. 😎
Everyone should play as whatever they want to play.

I'm excited mostly at the start of this journey.