OOC talk for Monster Academy.

I did read it, and have to read it since I’ll be a delinquent as a student just so I don’t go tooooooo far.

Also I would imagine them being transferred in, wouldn’t necessarily say a welcoming event would be needed. And a librarian or nurse?... well I could possibly try to fill in one of those positions.

2 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

I think it'd be fine to have an entrance ceremony in the assembly hall, it'd feel weird to just have people coming back to the event if they want a new character.

Also, we need staff positions for a nurse and librarian.

Yes and yes! Wonderful input. Thank you!

Just now, DreamsnThings said:

Well unless someone wants to do something different, theres not much point separating the members ahead of time, and if they want 1 on 1 time they can allways create a new topic

Dorm rooms are a thing ^^ please use those if possible. Otherwise it will be a mess with topic Hell.

1 minute ago, Multiversal said:

I did read it, and have to read it since I’ll be a delinquent as a student just so I don’t go tooooooo far.

Also I would imagine them being transferred in, wouldn’t necessarily say a welcoming event would be needed. And a librarian or nurse?... well I could possibly try to fill in one of those positions.

I found my Anubis girl to be a perfect fit for a librarian if you don't mind ^^

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Icarian Dreams said:

I found my Anubis girl to be a perfect fit for a librarian if you don't mind ^^

Of course not, I was planning on being the nurse roll anyways! Also pretty sure I didn’t say this before, but on Valnis, you did an amazing job as your elf gal when she saw the face of the bandit from Erona. Seriously didn’t expect that and loved it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Of course not, I was planning on being the nurse roll anyways! Also pretty sure I didn’t say this before, but on Valnis, you did an amazing job as your elf gal when she saw the face of the bandit from Erona. Seriously didn’t expect that and loved it. 

Thank you! I wish you'd bring Erona again sometimes :^

5 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Dorm rooms are a thing ^^ please use those if possible. Otherwise it will be a mess with topic Hell.

What about scenes outside of dorm rooms? Empty classes, janitor's closets, and so on? I'm all for keeping these in side stories, but they wouldn't really fit "dorms" per se.

2 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

What about scenes outside of dorm rooms? Empty classes, janitor's closets, and so on? I'm all for keeping these in side stories, but they wouldn't really fit "dorms" per se.

I can make a general "Academy hallways" one, but the issue comes when we end up with 100+ topics and some of them used maybe once or twice.

56 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Thank you! I wish you'd bring Erona again sometimes :^

I would, though haven’t found a good opportunity yet. After all your still pretty lovey dovey with the Headcleaver. I’m thinking of Erona being in the study/library of earlier, since she was technically allowed with permission to use such books.

• Like 1